Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 13:09   #1
HotRoderX
Gen4 BETATester
 
HotRoderX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,297
Took my New Smith and Wesson 36 out

I took my new to me Smith and Wesson 36 out today for the first time. Thing shot as good as my 686 and way better then my 637. I was amazed it did wonderfully for a 40 year old pistol. I have not been to the range in month or 2 and my hand is still screwed up so I keep the target at 3-5 yards. I figured I be all over the place with my 12x12 targets but I was pleasantly surprised. I was able to not only keep all the rounds on paper but keep everything pretty close to bull-eye. I am very very happy with it and glad I found a new carry gun.
__________________
Glock needs to grow up and stop playing games with its customers.
Glock Finally Recalls RSA on the Gen4 About Time.
HotRoderX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 13:11   #2
1 old 0311
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 4,254
The 36 The Wheelhouse is one of the MUST HAVES............and for a reason.
1 old 0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 13:15   #3
HotRoderX
Gen4 BETATester
 
HotRoderX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 old 0311 View Post
The 36 The Wheelhouse is one of the MUST HAVES............and for a reason.
Thats a awesome collection I think the J-frames are some of my favorites.
__________________
Glock needs to grow up and stop playing games with its customers.
Glock Finally Recalls RSA on the Gen4 About Time.
HotRoderX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:35   #4
1 old 0311
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 4,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRoderX View Post
Thats a awesome collection I think the J-frames are some of my favorites.

Here's my Bodyguards.The Wheelhouse

Last edited by 1 old 0311; 09-17-2011 at 12:35..
1 old 0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 20:33   #5
bac1023
Senior Member
 
bac1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 94,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRoderX View Post
I took my new to me Smith and Wesson 36 out today for the first time. Thing shot as good as my 686 and way better then my 637. I was amazed it did wonderfully for a 40 year old pistol. I have not been to the range in month or 2 and my hand is still screwed up so I keep the target at 3-5 yards. I figured I be all over the place with my 12x12 targets but I was pleasantly surprised. I was able to not only keep all the rounds on paper but keep everything pretty close to bull-eye. I am very very happy with it and glad I found a new carry gun.
Very nice

Congrats!
__________________
.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
bac1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 20:37   #6
Berto
woo woo
 
Berto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: WA
Posts: 30,741


They shoot as good as anything....mine is a '64 so it has the tiny sights, but gets it done if my eyes cooperate.

The Wheelhouse
__________________
The West is the Best.
Berto is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:41.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,098
282 Members
816 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31