Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-23-2011, 20:36   #1
id1otbox

Palestinians = Jews

Haha good luck convincing a Palestinian that everything hes ever thought is wrong.

"Palestinians are genetically as close or closer to any modern Jewish population than are those Jewish populations to each other. In other words, genetic data is totally consistent with the idea that Palestinians are the direct descendants of ancient Jews who never left their ancestral land and who later converted to Christianity and to Islam"

http://readersupportednews.org/pm-se...d-palestinians

^just one article of many publications stating just about the same thing.
id1otbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:03   #2
Brasso

...and Americans have English, German, etc blood. Does that mean we have an instant right to be citizens of those countries?

It comes down to which God you worship. The Palestinians worship allah. The Jews YHWH. Big difference. Huge. As a people who were once Jewish, and left their faith, they have no right to return until YHWH says so. And that's not going to happen until they repent and start worshipping Him.
Yeshayahu 9:7 Of the increase of His rule and peace there is no end, upon the throne of David and over His reign, to establish it and sustain it with justice and with righteousness from now on, even forever. The ardour of יהוה of hosts does this.
Brasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:22   #3
TKM
Lifetime Membership
Shiny Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE
TKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 13:08   #4
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
...and Americans have English, German, etc blood. Does that mean we have an instant right to be citizens of those countries?
The Palestinians aren't trying to immigrate, they already live there.
Quote:
It comes down to which God you worship. The Palestinians worship allah. The Jews YHWH. Big difference. Huge.
No, not really.
Old 11-24-2011, 14:10   #5
hogfish
Señor Member

Quote:

It comes down to which God you worship. The Palestinians worship allah. The Jews YHWH. Big difference. Huge. As a people who were once Jewish, and left their faith, they have no right to return until YHWH says so. And that's not going to happen until they repent and start worshipping Him.
I've always thought it was the same god (Abraham's god) whether you call him YHWH, Jesus, Allah, or God, etc.

"Almost no matter the question, capitalism and freedom are the answers, while government and religion are not." Syclone538
hogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 18:13   #6
id1otbox

^ agreed. i do not believe due to a genetic test that they should get citizenship like the author of the article proposes. Just makes me think that the hate is coming from something else.

Very interesting that genetically a palastinain is closer related to one Jewish population then two separate Jewish populations. They have done a fairly good job of keeping their blood line pure and the blood line is Jewish.
id1otbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 19:33   #7
Vic Hays

Quote:
Originally Posted by id1otbox View Post
^ agreed. i do not believe due to a genetic test that they should get citizenship like the author of the article proposes. Just makes me think that the hate is coming from something else.

Very interesting that genetically a palastinain is closer related to one Jewish population then two separate Jewish populations. They have done a fairly good job of keeping their blood line pure and the blood line is Jewish.
Religion is not genetics, however, the children of Isaac (Hebrews) and the children of Ishmael (Islam) are both the children of Abraham. The Christians follow Jesus who is the descendant of Abraham. There really should not be hate involved. Hate is certainly not Abraham's fault.

The British offered control of Palestine to both sides for help during World War I. The Jews for financing Britain in the war and Lawrence of Arabia offered Palestine to the Arabs

http://www.pbs.org/lawrenceofarabia/revolt/warfare.html
http://www.pbs.org/lawrenceofarabia/...h/modern2.html
http://www.pbs.org/lawrenceofarabia/...h/modern3.html

for helping him fight against the Turks. Both sides have a legitimate claim and neither side wishes to compromise to this day.

http://history1900s.about.com/cs/hol...ourdeclare.htm
The Balfour Declaration, a letter from British Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Lord Rothschild in which the British made public their support of a Jewish homeland in Palestine, was a product of years of careful negotiation.

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Last edited by Vic Hays; 11-24-2011 at 19:47..
Vic Hays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 21:10   #8
Brasso

Quote:
The Palestinians aren't trying to immigrate, they already live there.
Not quite. Most of them are transplants. The one's that did live there gave up that right when they attacked Israel. Now they wine like $^%*&%'s.

And no, they don't worship the same God. allah is NOT YHWH. Abraham worshipped YHWH. allah is the babylonian moon god.

Dan 11:38 “But in his place he shall give esteem to a mighty one of strongholds. And to a mighty one which his fathers did not know he shall give esteem with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts.
Yeshayahu 9:7 Of the increase of His rule and peace there is no end, upon the throne of David and over His reign, to establish it and sustain it with justice and with righteousness from now on, even forever. The ardour of יהוה of hosts does this.

Last edited by Brasso; 11-24-2011 at 21:18..
Old 11-24-2011, 22:39   #9
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun

Quote:
Not quite. Most of them are transplants. The one's that did live there gave up that right when they attacked Israel. Now they wine like $^%*&%'s.
Transplants from where exactly, and when? The Palestinians didn't attack Israel, that was Jordan, Egypt and co. Many of the Palestinians were forcibly evicted from their land by the Israelis during that initial 1948 war.
Quote:
And no, they don't worship the same God. allah is NOT YHWH. Abraham worshipped YHWH. allah is the babylonian moon god.
No, He isn't. Allah is arabic for God. Do you believe that the El in the Bible is a different deity than YHWH also?
Old 11-24-2011, 23:37   #10
Blast
'nuff said

AM is right about Allah being the God of Abraham. It's just that Mohammed put his spin on the story. Also, The Muslims believe that it was Ismael, not Isaac that received God's blessing.
Mohammed allegedly received his revelations from the angel Gabriel.
The Muslims regard a number of Hebrew patriarchs as prophets including Jesus.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:12   #11
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal Mother View Post
Transplants from where exactly, and when? The Palestinians didn't attack Israel, that was Jordan, Egypt and co. Many of the Palestinians were forcibly evicted from their land by the Israelis during that initial 1948 war.
No, He isn't. Allah is arabic for God. Do you believe that the El in the Bible is a different deity than YHWH also?
Zeus is Greek for their god. The characteristics between Zeus and the Judeo-Christian God are vastly different. So, are the concepts of Allah and God.
Kingarthurhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:42   #12
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
Zeus is Greek for their god. The characteristics between Zeus and the Judeo-Christian God are vastly different. So, are the concepts of Allah and God.
No, Zeus is an individual god. The greek word for god, as you should know from the New Testament, is theos. The comparison between the Arabic and Greek would be allah and theos in this example.

The characteristics of the Muslim God and Jewish God are far more similar than those of the Jewish and Christian versions.
Old 11-25-2011, 08:54   #13
Brasso

Then perhaps you could tell us allah's name? Surely he has one.

The Bible itself tells us that this "anti-christ" will worship a god that his fathers never knew.

The Bible requires at least 2 witnesses to establish a fact. Where are Mohammed's witnesses? If the same God wrote the Bible and Quran, was He schitzophrenic? Did He say He never changes, and then changed for no reason, breaking His own word? Please explain.

http://www.therefinersfire.org/challenging_islam.htm

Last edited by Brasso; 11-25-2011 at 09:02..
Old 11-25-2011, 09:35   #14
muscogee

Quote:

The Bible itself tells us that this "anti-christ" will worship a god that his fathers never knew.

The Bible requires at least 2 witnesses to establish a fact. Where are Mohammed's witnesses? If the same God wrote the Bible and Quran, was He schitzophrenic? Did He say He never changes, and then changed for no reason, breaking His own word? Please explain.

Like I've told everyone before, his name is Andy. Like the song says,

Andy walks with me,
Andy talks with me,
Andy tells me I am his own.

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:39   #15
Woofie
CLM Number 293
Disirregardless

Send a message via AIM to Woofie
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
Like I've told everyone before, his name is Andy. Like the song says,

Andy walks with me,
Andy talks with me,
Andy tells me I am his own.

Never had this pointed out to me before.

"I don't need to figure probabilities, and I don't need facts." JBnTx

"Maybe they should drink like Woofie and come up with pure brilliance." OXCOPS

"Woofie is the only smart one around here." Photoman642
Woofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 15:55   #16
hogfish
Señor Member

Quote:

I recall you argueing about how the old laws must be kept because YHWH doesn't change his mind, yet you beleive YHWH and Jesus to be one and the same?

"Almost no matter the question, capitalism and freedom are the answers, while government and religion are not." Syclone538
Old 11-25-2011, 16:32   #17
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun

Quote:
He has something like 99 of them in Islam. What's God's name in whatever form of pseudoJudaicChristianity it is you practice?
Quote:
Allah certainly doesn't qualify for that, since the Qur'an tells us He is the God of Abraham.
Quote:
The Bible requires at least 2 witnesses to establish a fact.
Who was the second witness to Abrams meetings with God? Who was with Moses on Sinai?
Quote:
Where are Mohammed's witnesses?
Witnesses to what exactly?
Quote:
If the same God wrote the Bible and Quran, was He schitzophrenic? Did He say He never changes, and then changed for no reason, breaking His own word? Please explain.
The exact same questions could be asked of the OT and NT.
Old 11-25-2011, 18:06   #18
Brasso

Quote:
I recall you argueing about how the old laws must be kept because YHWH doesn't change his mind, yet you beleive YHWH and Jesus to be one and the same?
No

and what has that got to do with whether He changes His mind?
Old 11-25-2011, 18:07   #19
Brasso

Quote:
Allah certainly doesn't qualify for that, since the Qur'an tells us He is the God of Abraham.
And you don't see how that is impossible?

The Bible came first. Thousands of years first. That makes Islam a lie. Either the Bible is right, or as Islam claims, wrong. If it's wrong, then the Quran is also wrong because it's based on the Bible. How can you believe Islam if it's based on a book that it claims is a lie?

How can the God of the Quran claim He lied when He told the Jew He never changes, and then changed. How can you believe the God of the Quran when he is a self professed liar?

Wow, doesn't the Bible say something about the father of lies?

No one with half a brain can possible believe in the Quran. Of course, that explains a lot too. To be a Muslim is an oxymoron. It's a self refuting religion.

Last edited by Brasso; 11-25-2011 at 18:45..
Old 11-25-2011, 18:51   #20
hogfish
Señor Member

Quote:
No

and what has that got to do with whether He changes His mind?
Sorry. I assumed that when you said that muslims beleived in a different god, you were implying that christians beleived in the same god you do. I just never read it in your posts. Now you see why I brought it up when you mentioned schitzophrenia.