Zut

Bloomberg At It Again

We're famous...

http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2011...-sales-on-web/
Zut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 13:56   #2
TexasFats
NRA, TSRA, SAF

Bloomberg is a lying piece of dog dirt. We need to keep asking him what he wants to do to the American people after he has succeeded in limiting guns to the extremely wealthy and politically well-connected.

By the way, his definition of "illegal" gun is any gun in the hands of an ordinary citizen, regardless of how clean their criminal record might be. At least, that seems to be what he wants.

The really sad thing is that many people will believe him.

Sauron lives, and his orc minions are on the march.
TexasFats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 15:57   #3
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFats View Post
Bloomberg is a lying piece of dog dirt. We need to keep asking him what he wants to do to the American people after he has succeeded in limiting guns to the extremely wealthy and politically well-connected.

By the way, his definition of "illegal" gun is any gun in the hands of an ordinary citizen, regardless of how clean their criminal record might be. At least, that seems to be what he wants.

The really sad thing is that many people will believe him.

The REALLY sad thing is there are people right here on GT in the GunControl forum posting that claim to be gun owners that agree with him.
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 13:10   #4
TexasFats
NRA, TSRA, SAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
The REALLY sad thing is there are people right here on GT in the GunControl forum posting that claim to be gun owners that agree with him.
Sometimes I wonder if the leftists are planting moles on these boards to stir things up. The rest of the time, I certain of it. Plus, some misguided souls probably feel that they can help to keep their guns by selling other gun owners, who do something different. It may be folks who only own long guns and don't see a need for us to have handguns who will let the handguns go. Or, it may be the hunters who will compromise by allowing the outlawing of high-cap magazines or black rifles. What we need to understand is that we are all in this together. "We must all hang together, or we shall all hang--separately."

Sauron lives, and his orc minions are on the march.
TexasFats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 13:41   #5
dreis454

Who says that the figures given are accurate???? Maybe they polled GT and the REAL %# was ZERO.....
Colt stainless Commander XSE w/VZ grips
S&W M&P Shield 9mm carry
Lee Enfield mkIV no2 .303 British/Remy 870
dreis454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 13:57   #6
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFats View Post
Sometimes I wonder if the leftists are planting moles on these boards to stir things up. The rest of the time, I certain of it. Plus, some misguided souls probably feel that they can help to keep their guns by selling other gun owners, who do something different. It may be folks who only own long guns and don't see a need for us to have handguns who will let the handguns go. Or, it may be the hunters who will compromise by allowing the outlawing of high-cap magazines or black rifles. What we need to understand is that we are all in this together. "We must all hang together, or we shall all hang--separately."
Absolutely positively correct! And they get all insulted when you/I show them they are misinformed and being illogical. My problem is, and I admit itís a problem, Iíve been dealing with misguided, blinded to the truth and emotion oriented fools for so many years I just canít help calling a spade a spade. I ďusuallyĒ give them one chance at reason then Iím done playing the nice guy. Once I've gone off on one then have a second and third join in Iím done with trying to be a gentle soul. I can only deal with stupidity for a very, very short period. Believing that doing the same thing over and over will realize a different result after it has proven to be a failure is more than stupidity. It's down right moronic!
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 17:05   #7
Zut

I did like some of the comments to the original article.
Zut is offline   Reply With Quote