I decided I really don't like revolvers, so I traded my S&W 642 Airweight for this.
It is a Caspian frame on a Para GI upper.
The frame is in decent shape, with a few nicks here and there. Everything seams to function without problems.
So, on to some questions.
1. How do I break it down to clean it. I know different makes use different methods. Can someone link a youtube video for me?
2. The seller recommended Chip McCormick mags. Are there others I should look at?
3. Does anyone have a preferred vendor for new grips?
4. I've heard some people show an 'idiot mark'. What is that from?
5. I've seen skeletonized triggers on some 1911 pistols. How hard is it to change the actual trigger on the pistol?
I'm excited to shoot this next week and see how it performs. I'm sure I will like it better than the revolver.