Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-02-2012, 13:19   #1
.40Guy

Holsterama Holsters

I won a gift certificate at Holsterama in the latest raffle, and just wanted to post a quick review and give them a thumbs up.

I'm not sure they really know how this is supposed to work, because I got an email about three hours after I placed the order, letting me know it had shipped I'm definitely not used to the instant gratification thing when ordering holsters.

It showed up a couple days later, and is very nice. I went with the Summer Special-type for my G23 and it's comfortable as anything I've ever worn (a lot softer too, which I like) and well-constructed. I've waited a long time for holsters that I don't think are any nicer than this one. Check them out if you're looking for a new toy, I'd recommend them!

http://www.holsterama.com

Last edited by .40Guy; 01-02-2012 at 13:20..
.40Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 13:36   #2
true believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by .40Guy View Post
I won a gift certificate at Holsterama in the latest raffle, and just wanted to post a quick review and give them a thumbs up.

I'm not sure they really know how this is supposed to work, because I got an email about three hours after I placed the order, letting me know it had shipped I'm definitely not used to the instant gratification thing when ordering holsters.

It showed up a couple days later, and is very nice. I went with the Summer Special-type for my G23 and it's comfortable as anything I've ever worn (a lot softer too, which I like) and well-constructed. I've waited a long time for holsters that I don't think are any nicer than this one. Check them out if you're looking for a new toy, I'd recommend them!

http://www.holsterama.com

i second that!!
got the emal, placed my order on wednesday and got it friday..
thanks for a nice holster..
now they cant wait to get on the net and proudly display their ignorance over and over again"-
Dragoon44.
true believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 21:18   #3
touchmyGlock

Nice looking holsters. Does anyone have a coupon or discount code for Holsterama.com?
touchmyGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:03   #4
CajunBass

Send a message via AIM to CajunBass
I've bought several holsters from them. Being just up the road from them, I usually get 24 hour service. Order is always right, and I'm satisfied with the quality of the merchandise.
John 3:16 (NKJV)
CajunBass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 21:10   #5
touchmyGlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmyGlock View Post
Nice looking holsters. Does anyone have a coupon or discount code for Holsterama.com?
Well, I'm answering my own question here. I called them and asked if they have any discounts for GlockTalk members, they told me to use Promo Code GT10 for 10% off for GlockTalk.

So I ordered a pancake for my Glock 23 today, will see how it turns out.
touchmyGlock is offline   Reply With Quote