Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-03-2012, 13:26   #1
JeffS

Bellyband Question

Although I use SmartCarry and a Dale Fricke Archangel for AIWB, I am also thinking of a bellyband just to have a change periodically. I have the one sold from Lenny over at Glockstore but found that it would make me sweat (I wear a tee shirt, holster, and a cover shirt) and that sweat actually got on my gun. Not happy about that. Has anyone come across a bellyband (not other types of concealable holsters) that didn't make them sweat or let moisture get on their gun? Thanks for your input.
JeffS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 15:18   #2
Veedubklown

My IWB holster has a leather backing, I wear an A shirt every day, under whatever I'm wearing. My gun will still be moist and the end of a summer day. I just clean it once a week, and make sure it all works.

Carry Issues

The reason I say this, is because you shouldn't need to constantly "change up" your carry option. Stick with just 1 way, that way your tool is the same drawer every time, and your not feelin around for your gun like you lost your car keys.

Also, your gun may get wet. It happens. You shouldn't worry about it, honestly. Just keep it clean, and lubed. Glock monday-saturday, kimber on sunday, isn't that how it goes?