SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 05:07   #1
MoneyMaker

Missouri OC Bill

Well its a dead bill so i guess all them fellows cant walk around with that hog leg hanging this year
Old 03-13-2012, 05:38   #2
xmanhockey7

Sad to see.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:48   #3
failsafe

MO is open carry friendly..Cities can have no OC on their books...Most don't...
Don't know what bill you are referring to..
Old 03-13-2012, 09:03   #4
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Yes, please elaborate. I can OC in my town, but not others around here.
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Angry Fist; 03-13-2012 at 09:03..
Old 03-13-2012, 09:36   #5
F350

Dang you mean I was breaking the law all those years I OCed in Missouri and walked past LEO who didn't know they could arrest me?????? GOOOOOOOLIE!!!

For your edification (look that up in you Funk & Funk & Wagnalls) originally it was a bill to extend state preemption to open carry, so municipalities could not ban OC. Guess the atemt to make @s out of Missourians kinda backfired on ya pal.

Last edited by F350; 03-13-2012 at 09:41..
Old 03-13-2012, 11:26   #6
shockglock

Correct me if I'm wrong, but MO is an open carry state. But municipalities can enact laws to ban open carry within their city limits.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:22   #7
TX expat

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockglock View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but MO is an open carry state. But municipalities can enact laws to ban open carry within their city limits.
That is correct.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:41   #8
redbaron007
Lifetime Membership
A Nice Prick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by failsafe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockglock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
That is correct.
TX expat is correct.

MM is anti-open carrying, as you can see by his post; so anytime OC is defeated, celebration is the norm. He's (if you are a male) a true patriot for the 2A.

There were a couple of bills pre-empting political subdivisions from regulating OC; one was ammended, to be a 'flash bill', virtually dead. The other is a Senate bill that is laying in wait.

red
TopGun *357sig* Club - #2632
The 10 Ring #00720

R.I.P. Cajunator® ~ R.I.P. JTull7
R.I.P. Mullah (aka El_Ron1) ~ R.I.P. GioaJack ~ R.I.P. Okie
Old 03-13-2012, 13:14   #9
MoneyMaker

Missouri is a OC state but each municapality governs this action,So about 1/2 the state is not OC,Some fellow was really trying hard to impress alot of folks and trying to get PRE EMPTION BILL to pass so that each city could not govern OC anymore,I am so glad i dont have to see all these cowboys and fat bald men with a 6 inch gun strapped to there leg isnt going to take place.Maybe now all the Starbuck meet and great group hug and pictures will stop,Tried telling them that would not work.And where is the NRA for these guys????????????? Oh i forgot to tell them NRA is not for OC in any state,so think about that when they want you to reup your membership.Dont think i am telling the truth,Call there headqaurters and ask if they support and will fight in Congress for Open Carry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2012, 13:16   #10
MoneyMaker

Originally Posted by failsafeCarry Issues

You sir are incorrect,GO Open Carry thru Arnold,Missouri or CIty of St.Louis and see where you get to go.
Old 03-13-2012, 14:31   #11
xmanhockey7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyMaker View Post
Missouri is a OC state but each municapality governs this action,So about 1/2 the state is not OC,Some fellow was really trying hard to impress alot of folks and trying to get PRE EMPTION BILL to pass so that each city could not govern OC anymore,I am so glad i dont have to see all these cowboys and fat bald men with a 6 inch gun strapped to there leg isnt going to take place.Maybe now all the Starbuck meet and great group hug and pictures will stop,Tried telling them that would not work.And where is the NRA for these guys????????????? Oh i forgot to tell them NRA is not for OC in any state,so think about that when they want you to reup your membership.Dont think i am telling the truth,Call there headqaurters and ask if they support and will fight in Congress for Open Carry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How would you feel about the same cities being able to do that with concealed carry? Sad to see people who should be pro 2A who are actually anti.
Old 03-13-2012, 15:37   #12
MoneyMaker

In my occupation i can carry regardless,Maybe though the youtube and picture takers will take a different approach if they wanna get something valuable to them passed

Last edited by MoneyMaker; 03-13-2012 at 15:38..
Old 03-13-2012, 17:11   #13
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Nobody I personally knows even gives a **** about OC. I have done it a few times, for the hell of it, and never even got a glance. There are more carriers around here than I ever imagined. By default, OC is legal, and a town has to pass a law to make it illegal, even then it's only a misdemeanor, IIRC.
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 03-13-2012, 17:48   #14
shockglock

I personally don't care to open carry. I would much rather not have everyone know that I carry. To each their own, I am not against just wouldn't do it.
Old 03-13-2012, 19:47   #15
Caver 60

I'd like to see the whole state be OC, even though I probably wouldn't do it myself unless I had just came in from hunting or something. I was in my local Burger King the other night and a guy was OC-ing a 1911, condition one. Nobody paid any attention to him.
Old 03-13-2012, 20:09   #16
slickt0mmy

Moneymaker, didn't you hijack a thread in the past few weeks about this very topic? We get it. You don't like open carriers who feel the need to point out that they open carry. For the record, I'm not a big fan either. I'd rather everyone just go about their business like it's not big deal...because it really isn't.

But it's becoming more and more evident by the tone of your posts that you're here for no other reason than to ruffle feathers. The internet cool-cats call that a "troll". That, combined with your complete destruction of the English language in every posting (which is just icing on the cake, really) leads me to believe you really have nothing of value to offer to this board. Have a good life, sir.

*adds to ignore list*

Ah....peace and quiet.
Old 03-13-2012, 21:29   #17
rockapede

Quote:
In my occupation i can carry regardless,Maybe though the youtube and picture takers will take a different approach if they wanna get something valuable to them passed
If you really are a cop, you do the rest of us a disservice by having this attitude. We catch enough crap for stupid stuff that we don't need somebody doing the "neener neener! Look what I can do!"

Do I personally think OC is silly? Sure. Should it be legal? Absolutely, IMO.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:07   #18
failsafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by failsafeCarry Issues

You sir are incorrect,GO Open Carry thru Arnold,Missouri or CIty of St.Louis and see where you get to go.
I said, that Cities could not allow OC...
Old 03-14-2012, 04:51   #19
RussP

Quote:
What is your occupation? Last you posted about work you were downsized out of a job and were looking...
Quote:
i really wanna try a OWB by Seth gun holsters for my glock 23 but unemployed and just cant swing the $125 right now
Just so everyone knows your intentions with some of your threads, here are your own words...
Quote:
Really never looked to see wrote you even wrote to tell the truth.See none of this overkill make believe crap that gets posted dont really do nothing for me except entertains me when i get bored,So i get to play the role of a TROLL
Quote:
bwahahahahahaaha boy i seen more in my 50 years then you can imagine,like i said i use these forums for enterainment,but you did not answer my question,I can CCW can you?

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
Old 03-14-2012, 05:30   #20
MoneyMaker

RussP dont think i need to tell folks what i really do sir!!!!And you are correct,I get enterainment from the internet as that its purpose,I dont take all of this rambo and tough guy stuff serious like the others.Carry on and have fun gents.

Closed Thread