Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-15-2012, 17:26   #1
1955mercury

How To Identify Where A Driver Is From‏

How To Identify Where A Driver Is From

1. One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: CHICAGO

2. One hand on wheel, one finger out window: NEW YORK

3. One hand on wheel, one finger out window, cutting across all lanes of traffic: NEW JERSEY

4. One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator: BOSTON

5. One hand on wheel, one hand on nonfat double decaf cappuccino, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator, gun in lap: LOS ANGELES

6. Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in terror: Ohio, but driving in CALIFORNIA

7. Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head turned to talk to someone in back seat: ITALY

8. One hand on 12 oz. Double shot latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on radio game, banging head on steering wheel while stuck in traffic: SEATTLE

9. One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both feet on brake, throwing McDonald's bag out the window: TEXAS

10. Four-wheel drive pick-up truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna: ALABAMA

11. Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible above windshield, driving 35 on the Interstate in the left lane with the left blinker on: FLORIDA

12. Republican sticker on bumper, turning left on a no-left-turn intersection, kids in back seat screaming and flipping off other drivers: INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA

13. One hand on wheel, one hand on a Coors Light, Jack Daniels straight up in console, can of Copenhagen on dash, girlfriend riding shotgun, black lab named Queenie riding B*tch, buddies and cooler in the truck bed, lights off, 4WD locked in, shotguns and rifles blasting away, Hank Williams Jr's "All My Rowdy Friends Are Comin' Over Tonight" blaring on the tape deck, bumper sticker "You'll get my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands" -SOUTH CAROLINA DRIVER

Thanks to my good friend Mazda in Canada for this one.
1955mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 15:57   #2
ca survivor

can't tell where what state they are from, but if in a convertible car, top down in South Florida, 99% chances they are tourist

Last edited by ca survivor; 03-18-2012 at 15:58..
ca survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 16:22   #3
RedNine
AutomatedSystem

Quote:
9. One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both feet on brake, throwing McDonald's bag out the window: TEXAS
McDonald's? I only eat uncooked red meat while I'm driving.

Edit: I should have said, "I only throw McDonald's bags out the window while I'm in other peoples' states."

Last edited by RedNine; 03-18-2012 at 16:30..
RedNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 16:42   #4
KentuckyPatriot
No BS Here!

One hand on steering wheel, one hand on cell phone, putting makeup on in rear-view mirror, riding the brake, AND driving the speed limit or less on an Expressway WHILE in the left-lane...LOUISVILLE!
Gen 4: G22, G27; Gen 3: G23, G26, G30s;J-Frames: Model 60 and M&P 340; S&W Bodyguard 380 x2; Ruger LC9 with Laserguard
KentuckyPatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 17:15   #5
UtahIrishman
BLR

driving in a 4x4 15 MPH over the speed limit while passing on the right - UTAH

----
UtahIrishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 17:30   #6
Javelin
Silver Membership
Got Glock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNine View Post
Edit: I should have said, "I only throw McDonald's bags out the window while I'm in other peoples' states."
Disclaimer: This writer is not a lawyer. This product is meant for entertainment and fan or political fiction purposes only and writer accepts no liability. All material should be considered as infotainment only. Writer does not own any characters, topics or subject matter in this story. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is for entertainment only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading immediately and consult your physician.
Javelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:31   #7
bob_fuller

Pulled over on the side of the road by the state patrol and getting a ticket for going 3 over... Des Moines, Iowa

A faith that gives nothing, costs nothing, and suffers nothing, is worth nothing. - Martin Luther
bob_fuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:32   #8
muscogee

Two pickups stopped in the middle of the road with the windows down while the drivers chat - Oklahoma.

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:33   #9
ohio1425

20ish girl Flying up on your a**, NASCARing you, while texting, putting on make up, just generally not paying attention, but in a big hurry.....everywhere.
ohio1425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:40   #10
uscgamecock

13. One hand on wheel, one hand on a Coors Light, Jack Daniels straight up in console, can of Copenhagen on dash, girlfriend riding shotgun, black lab named Queenie riding B*tch, buddies and cooler in the truck bed, lights off, 4WD locked in, shotguns and rifles blasting away, Hank Williams Jr's "All My Rowdy Friends Are Comin' Over Tonight" blaring on the tape deck, bumper sticker "You'll get my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands" -SOUTH CAROLINA DRIVER

Thanks to my good friend Mazda in Canada for this one.[/QUOTE]

Change Coors Light to Bud Light and Copenhagen to Kodiak.
uscgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 18:16   #11
garyjandfamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahIrishman View Post
driving in a 4x4 15 MPH over the speed limit on a snowpacked interstate while passing on the right - UTAH
Fixed it for ya!

"A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."
garyjandfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 18:31   #12
Two_Clicks

Originally Posted by UtahIrishman The Lighter Side
driving in a 4x4 15 MPH over the speed limit on a snowpacked interstate while passing on the right - UTAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyjandfamily View Post
Fixed it for ya!

Sorry but that has to go to Buffalo!

Mind you everyone else is still at the speed limit or 5 over

Last edited by Two_Clicks; 03-20-2012 at 18:35..
Two_Clicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 19:46   #13
UtahIrishman
BLR

I just figured snow-packed was a given...it's only when the wind is blowing 40 MPH with whiteout conditions that people think about slowing down.

Of course by then you have the 'creepers' that turn a 20 minute commute into three hours.

----
UtahIrishman is offline   Reply With Quote