SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-16-2012, 04:31   #1
daustin777
Dan

Gun Shops in Nashville, TN

What are the best gun shops in the Nashville Area?
Anyone got any favorites?
daustin777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:32   #2
daustin777
Dan

Gearhead, I hope your out there and have shopped Nashville.
daustin777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:56   #3
XDfense

There's Franklin Guns in Franklin, TN (~ 15 miles south of Nashville). Great selection. Horrible prices.

Outpost Armory (~ 50 miles SE of Nashville) - this is Barrett's (think 50 BMG) store. Awesome 1911 selection. My favorite and worth the drive IMO.

Guns and Leather is in Hendersonville. I shoot there when in Nashville. Decent selection, decent pricing.

I'm sure there are plenty more, but I frequent these every time I'm in Nashville.
XDfense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:30   #4
dyobvk

I have shopped at Outpost Armory. They have a nice selection of firearms and accesories. Very neat and clean store. They are located at I-24 east exit 89 take left and they are on the right.
dyobvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:57   #5
1gewehr

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDfense View Post
Outpost Armory (~ 50 miles SE of Nashville) - this is Barrett's (think 50 BMG) store. Awesome 1911 selection. My favorite and worth the drive IMO.

Guns and Leather is in Hendersonville. I shoot there when in Nashville. Decent selection, decent pricing.
Outpost is actually only about 20 miles from Downtown Nashville. Sometimes it sure seems longer, though! Outpost also has a good selection of reloading equipment.

The original Guns & Leather location in Greenbrier has a better selection than the one in Hendersonville. It's about 20 miles north of Nashville.

Reloading Bench in Mount Juliet is a small shop with a pretty good selection. If you want reloading stuff (bullets, powder, primers, etc), it's the best place in the area.
1gewehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:12   #6
titansben15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1gewehr View Post
Outpost is actually only about 20 miles from Downtown Nashville. Sometimes it sure seems longer, though! Outpost also has a good selection of reloading equipment.

The original Guns & Leather location in Greenbrier has a better selection than the one in Hendersonville. It's about 20 miles north of Nashville.

Reloading Bench in Mount Juliet is a small shop with a pretty good selection. If you want reloading stuff (bullets, powder, primers, etc), it's the best place in the area.
I second this, G&L in Greenbrier is great, people come from miles around to shop there. Worth the drive
titansben15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 13:54   #7
XDfense

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1gewehr View Post
It does seem like longer than 20 miles. It's a nice shop. That's where I'd buy my guns if I lived in TN. Every time I stop by, they are more than helpful and seem to be delighted to let me fondle their guns. A far cry from most shops I go to in ATl.
XDfense is offline   Reply With Quote