SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:37   #1
CDR_Glock

Summer carry when exercising

Mas

Summer's approaching and people are working out, wearing shorts and a T-shirt, or biking shorts and shirt. With minimal clothing, concealment is not easy wearing microfiber or in some cases, present company NOT INCLUDED, spandex.

I have a P238, and I carry it as a backup to a primary gun. I don't have a reliable small 9mm for pocket carry since my Diamondback DB9 has been unreliable.

What do you recommend? A Belly Band? What type of gun? 38? 9 mm? Of the newest Smaller than Subcompact Pistols like the Nano, the P290, the Solo, the PF9, PM9 and others, what do you recommend for a concealed carry 9mm?

Rick

My YouTube Channel:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
CDR_Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:43   #2
Mas Ayoob
KoolAidAntidote

Belly band is great, but is gonna get soaked in sweat during a workout. Fanny pack would be better than nothing. (Of course, there's always the option of home gym with AK47 standing ready in the corner...)

In a very small 9mm, I personally like the Kahr for its accuracy and trigger pull characteristics, but it's obviously a subjective choice.

best,
Mas
Mas Ayoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:47   #3
CDR_Glock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Ayoob View Post
Belly band is great, but is gonna get soaked in sweat during a workout. Fanny pack would be better than nothing. (Of course, there's always the option of home gym with AK47 standing ready in the corner...)

In a very small 9mm, I personally like the Kahr for its accuracy and trigger pull characteristics, but it's obviously a subjective choice.

best,
Mas
Mas

Awesome idea for the home gym. I don't own an AK47, yet. I usually just wear a IWB with a pistol around the house. They need to make a concealed carry sling for the AK47.

My YouTube Channel:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
CDR_Glock is offline   Reply With Quote