SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-31-2012, 09:21   #1
stormspotter

New video of Zimmerman casts doubt of ABC report

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-on-ABC-Report

Now the left has to explain away this possibility!!!
stormspotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:06   #2
hogship
It's MY Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormspotter View Post
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-on-ABC-Report

Now the left has to explain away this possibility!!!
The left? I don't understand why "the left" would want Zimmerman to be guilty......but it's obvious to me that the race-baiters are wanting to stir up anti-white hatred.

Why would the left, or liberal mentality wish for Zimmerman to be guilty?

ooc
Visit my Vietnam photo album, 1968-69 click on link

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
hogship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:11   #3
JFrame

I've had doubts about the MSM for quite some time now...

--
JFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:28   #4
callihan_44
INFIDEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogship View Post
The left? I don't understand why "the left" would want Zimmerman to be guilty......but it's obvious to me that the race-baiters are wanting to stir up anti-white hatred.

ooc
the left IS THE RACE BAITERS....go over to the huff post and read some of the vile comments about this situation...they already convicted the dude day one.
callihan_44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:54   #5
hogship
It's MY Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by callihan_44 View Post
the left IS THE RACE BAITERS....go over to the huff post and read some of the vile comments about this situation...they already convicted the dude day one.
The "left" has far more whites in it's composition......so, I just don't get why these people would act against themselves.

You don't suppose many whites would do this as a way of justifying to themselves that they are somehow "above the fray", do you? If so, then they are just contributing to the problem.

......Or maybe it's because they feel it would result in more votes for Obama.....? I've suspected many votes Obama got the last time were from those who voted that way so so they could seem non-racial......but, in reality their votes were exactly racial.

I don't know, it's a real mystery to me why these whites on the left would subscribe to an increase of racial hatred against themselves.

There are a great many blacks I'd vote for, for the right reasons........but, I'll be damned if I'd vote for anyone of any racial identity, based on that alone.

ooc

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by hogship; 03-31-2012 at 10:56..
Old 03-31-2012, 11:00   #6
JFrame

Quote:
The "left" has far more whites in it's composition......so, I just don't get why these people would want to stir up hatred against themselves.

You don't suppose many whites would do this as a way of justifying to themselves that they are somehow "above the fray", do you? If so, then they are just contributing to the problem.

......Or maybe it's because they feel it would result in more votes for Obama.....? I've suspected many votes Obama got the last time were from those who voted that way so so they could seem non-racial......but, in reality their votes were exactly racial.

I don't know, it's a real mystery to me why these whites on the left would subscribe to an increase of racial hatred against themselves.

There are a great many blacks I'd vote for, for the right reasons........but, I'll be damned if I'd vote for anyone of any racial identity, based on that alone.

ooc

Progressive leftists want to do anything that will overturn traditional values and bring about their version of a Brave New World. It's why they have a suicidal desire to embrace a Muslim world that would just as soon lop off their heads.

Someone -- possibly Lenin -- coined the term "useful idiots." He was probably thinking of progressives like these.

--
Old 03-31-2012, 11:27   #7
coastal4974

When they heard the name Zimmerman they thought they hit the jackpot with a white Jew.

As usual the leftist jumped in with both feet before they knew the facts.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:16   #8
maxsnafu

Quote:

ooc
Why? Because the Left suffers from an advanced case of "Passover Syndrome." Here, this explains it: http://takimag.com/article/diagnosin...#axzz1qiRTYBJx
Old 03-31-2012, 13:47   #9
hogship
It's MY Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsnafu View Post
Why? Because the Left suffers from an advanced case of "Passover Syndrome." Here, this explains it: http://takimag.com/article/diagnosin...#axzz1qiRTYBJx
That was a good read......from my perspective, it's very believeable.

Thanks for the link.....

ooc

Old 03-31-2012, 13:53   #10
Javelin
Silver Membership
Got Glock?

Let's watch the left backpeddle in the next few days.
Disclaimer: This writer is not a lawyer. This product is meant for entertainment and fan or political fiction purposes only and writer accepts no liability. All material should be considered as infotainment only. Writer does not own any characters, topics or subject matter in this story. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is for entertainment only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading immediately and consult your physician.
Javelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 15:17   #11
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javelin View Post
Right off a nice cliff. I'd be happy to rig them with some stout ropes around their necks, to um, break their fall.
When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Fred Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 15:28   #12
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:

ooc
Because in a black vs. white (even if the race is arguable) issue, the left decides their position based on race as predicably as the KKK. Because stirring up anger in the black community is viewed as a benefit to the Democrats in the upcoming election. Because the "left" are the "race baiters." Because the case involved a guy with a concealed carry permit and a gun and that makes him the bad guy if there is any possible way the left can spin it there. It goes on and on....

Last edited by Bren; 04-01-2012 at 05:51..
Bren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 15:39   #13
DOC44

Will be looking forward to hearing Big Al and Uncle Jessie eat their words about the appearence of Z now that there is more and clearer video; tape on the nose and sore on back of head............... oh year I forgot.... he did it to himself.

Doc44
Old 03-31-2012, 15:53   #14
hogship
It's MY Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javelin View Post
Should it become unquestionable that Zimmerman's story has merit, the left won't backpeddle. What they will do is cease to talk about it.

This is exactly the same thing that happens when anything surfaces which alters the course of thought they wish to pursue......they just will not discuss it, and eventually whatever it is they wish to avoid will go away.

ooc

Old 03-31-2012, 17:46   #15
maxsnafu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
Because in a black vs. white (even if the race is arguable) issue, the left decides their position based on race as predicably as the KKK. Because stirring up anger in the black community is viewed as a benefit to the Democrats in the upcoming election. Because the "left" are the "race baiters." Because the case involved a guy with a concealed carry permit and a gun and that makes him the bad guy if their is any possible way the left can spin it there. It goes on and on....
Also, the Left uses its position on race to inflate its sense of moral superiority. They are the most narcissistic people on earth. In the end, it's all about them.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:22   #16
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsnafu View Post
Also, the Left uses its position on race to inflate its sense of moral superiority. They are the most narcissistic people on earth. In the end, it's all about them.
LBJ had some off color comments about that. Not nice, but he got it right.

--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:25   #17
DonGlock26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFrame View Post
Progressive leftists want to do anything that will overturn traditional values and bring about their version of a Brave New World. It's why they have a suicidal desire to embrace a Muslim world that would just as soon lop off their heads.

Someone -- possibly Lenin -- coined the term "useful idiots." He was probably thinking of progressives like these.

You are right on the money, J.

They are certainly fanning the flames of racial hatred with this case. Do they want a summer of rioting because Obama looks like a solid loser this November?

_
“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
DonGlock26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:30   #18
JFrame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGlock26 View Post
You are right on the money, J.

They are certainly fanning the flames of racial hatred with this case. Do they want a summer of rioting because Obama looks like a solid loser this November?

_

It certainly wouldn't hurt, Don -- distractions are a good thing. "Never let a crisis go to waste," and all that sort of thing.

--
Old 04-01-2012, 12:44   #19
steveksux
Massive Member

Because at first glance the idea of a full grown white man shooting an unarmed black teenager on his way back from the store seems outrageous, and seems even more outrageous that the guy dong the shooting wasn't arrested or charged, and the racial aspect fits the script of the old southern racism rearing its ugly head, from the profiling aspect as well as the good old boy cops covering up another murder of a young black man, so shocking in this day and age, its like this stuff was supposed to be history back in the 60s. Its the perfect storm of Carnation Instant Outrage.

And the media is playing up that narrative to the hilt instead of shedding light on the actual facts of the situation. Outrage does sell papers after all. Facts, not so much.

Most people don't bother digging below the surface.

Randy

Last edited by steveksux; 04-01-2012 at 12:46..
steveksux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:36   #20
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveksux View Post
Because at first glance the idea of a full grown white man shooting an unarmed black teenager on his way back from the store seems outrageous, and seems even more outrageous that the guy dong the shooting wasn't arrested or charged, and the racial aspect fits the script of the old southern racism rearing its ugly head, from the profiling aspect as well as the good old boy cops covering up another murder of a young black man, so shocking in this day and age, its like this stuff was supposed to be history back in the 60s. Its the perfect storm of Carnation Instant Outrage.

And the media is playing up that narrative to the hilt instead of shedding light on the actual facts of the situation. Outrage does sell papers after all. Facts, not so much.

Most people don't bother digging below the surface.

Randy
Well, that assumes that he was only coming back from the store. We really don't know what happened in the minutes prior to the shooting. Zimmerman did get a ride to the police station sitting in the back of the car, in cuffs. That sure looks like an arrest to me. The guys that actually investigated the situation have more information than we have, and they decided not to hold him. They were either right or wrong, I'll let you know later whether I agree with that move.

In the end, I'm sure that more details will come out. There's no rush.

--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote