Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-11-2012, 16:43   #1
snerd

Florida “Community Activist” Issues Threats

It seems even the police and the politicians, who consulted her on many occasions, had no clue she was a member of the NBPP.
Quote:
Community activist Michelle Williams has been going non-stop, talking or just texting on the phone. The hectic day follows the release of audio where Michelle is heard speaking about the Trayvon Martin case.

Williams can be heard saying, "Let me tell you something, the things that is about to happen to these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these (beep) people, it has been long over due."

Michelle Williams is the Chief of Staff with the local chapter of the New Black Panther Party. As a community activist, she has also worked very closely with both the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office as well as the Tampa Police Department.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
snerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 17:02   #2
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9

Quote:
Originally Posted by snerd View Post
It seems even the police and the politicians, who consulted her on many occasions, had no clue she was a member of the NBPP.
She belongs in jail along with all the other Panthers making death threats.

Spike Lee should be charged with a crime while were at it.

I have no patience for groups based on hate: The Black Panthers, the Skinheads, the Neo Nazis, the KKK, none of them.

Once any of them break the law they should be charged.

The trouble is, society has decieded to pick and choose which organizations are allowed to go out and commit hate crimes.

Point of fact, none of them should be allowed to and should be dismantled for the crimes they commit.

That is the only way to end this crap once and for all.
Old 04-11-2012, 17:03   #3
Javelin
Silver Membership
Got Glock?

Quote:
"Let me tell you something, the things that is about to happen to these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these (beep) people, it has been long over due."
I hope she tells me more about what she is going to do to me. Inquiring minds want to know!

Disclaimer: This writer is not a lawyer. This product is meant for entertainment and fan or political fiction purposes only and writer accepts no liability. All material should be considered as infotainment only. Writer does not own any characters, topics or subject matter in this story. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is for entertainment only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading immediately and consult your physician.
Javelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 17:13   #4
snerd

What's going on in this country today is about to spiral out of control. It seems there are no "cooler heads" to prevail and to take control of this explosive situation and diffuse it. It seems to me that those who have fought so valiantly against racism would do the exact same thing if given the chance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
snerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 19:23   #5
rgregoryb
Sapere aude

what's the fat *** gonna do ? sit on us?

"demography is destiny"
rgregoryb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 21:14   #6
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Gee, I get upset all the time and don't

-make terroristic threats
-incite riots
-engage in conspiracy to commit abduction
-provoke lynchings
-solicitation to commit premeditated murder

Sell crazy somewhere else. her ass belong in jail.
G29Reload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 21:21   #7
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by snerd View Post
What's going on in this country today is about to spiral out of control. It seems there are no "cooler heads" to prevail and to take control of this explosive situation and diffuse it. It seems to me that those who have fought so valiantly against racism would do the exact same thing if given the chance.

Its blessed from the top.

Eric Holder spoke today to the NAN, kissing race hustler al sharptons butt and helping fan the flames of the martin case plus promising additional federal charges but

-did everything he could to dismiss charges against the NBPP voter intimidation case
-knew and approved of fast and furious and still won't be held accountable for an agents murder
-failed to act and charge solicitation to commit murder or conspiracy to commit abduction against the NBPP in the martin case when they went public with a Dead or Alive bounty
-refuse to stop implementing the Affordable care act against a judges direct order pending the appeal…
-done nothing to arrest or charge Jon Corzine in the MF global scam/theft of customer segregated funds to the tune of more than a billion dollars, but of course Corzine is a democrap toady and fund raiser.

We're living in a state of abject lawlessness.

Unless of course its harassing a "white" hispanic who defended himself against a thug or suing Apple for alleged "price fixing" re: e-books. I guess we know where his priorities are.

Last edited by G29Reload; 04-11-2012 at 21:22..
G29Reload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 21:33   #8
G17Jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by G29Reload View Post
Gee, I get upset all the time and don't

-make terroristic threats
-incite riots
-engage in conspiracy to commit abduction
-provoke lynchings
-solicitation to commit premeditated murder

Sell crazy somewhere else. her ass belong in jail.
She is a community activist.... like Obama was. I'm guessing you have a real job.
G17Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 21:35   #9
Jackalo626

I'm locked and loaded......hope fpr the best but expect the worst form people.
Jackalo626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:12   #10
Bruce H

Center of mass covers a lot of real estate.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:42   #11
Skyhook

Send a message via Yahoo to Skyhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by G29Reload View Post
Its blessed from the top.

Eric Holder spoke today to the NAN, kissing race hustler al sharptons butt and helping fan the flames of the martin case plus promising additional federal charges but

-did everything he could to dismiss charges against the NBPP voter intimidation case
-knew and approved of fast and furious and still won't be held accountable for an agents murder
-failed to act and charge solicitation to commit murder or conspiracy to commit abduction against the NBPP in the martin case when they went public with a Dead or Alive bounty
-refuse to stop implementing the Affordable care act against a judges direct order pending the appeal…
-done nothing to arrest or charge Jon Corzine in the MF global scam/theft of customer segregated funds to the tune of more than a billion dollars, but of course Corzine is a democrap toady and fund raiser.

We're living in a state of abject lawlessness.

Unless of course its harassing a "white" hispanic who defended himself against a thug or suing Apple for alleged "price fixing" re: e-books. I guess we know where his priorities are.
About that Eric Holder.. this contains a question or two for him and his <ahem!> justice dept. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...er-blind-spot/
Skyhook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:47   #12
Lethaltxn

Is honkey the appropriate slur for Hispanic folks?
Old 04-12-2012, 09:57   #13
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

When Zimmerman is acquitted Florida will burn.'08.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is offline   Reply With Quote