SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-21-2012, 19:57   #1
DOC44

Black writer warns of probable aftermath if Zimmerman acquitted

Quote:

Mansfield Frazier, an excellent black writer, a man who “watched the King riots unfold from a Los Angeles motel window,” warns that an acquittal in the Zimmerman trial could put America in “danger of facing Rodney King, Part II.”

It is however, as though Frazier’s referenced column is part cautionary and part threat. In it he concludes that Zimmerman, for the good of the country should quietly accept “a plea deal that has him back on the street within this decade.”

Otherwise, Frazier concludes, “a not-guilty verdict in this case could very easily turn the racial cold war into a very hot one.”

Demonstrating his own undeniable prejudice, Frazier also refers to Zimmerman’s father as “a knee-jerk far-right ideologue” for stating in a CBS interview that he, “…never foresaw so much hate coming from the president, the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP.”
http://www.examiner.com/article/blac...rman-acquitted

Doc44

Last edited by DOC44; 04-21-2012 at 20:09..
DOC44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 20:02   #2
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"

Quote:
Otherwise, Frazier concludes, “a not-guilty verdict in this case could very easily turn the racial cold war into a very hot one.”
So what are they going to do? Come after us crackers because we let hispanics in here?
Ruble Noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 20:22   #3
NDCent
Socially Inept

Quote:
In it he concludes that Zimmerman, for the good of the country should quietly accept “a plea deal that has him back on the street within this decade.”
That's one of the more retarded ideas I've heard.
Old 04-21-2012, 20:25   #4
G-19

What are they going to do, riot in mexico?
G-19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 20:26   #5
DOC44

This article is just one of many shots that will fired across the jury's bow.

Doc44
Old 04-21-2012, 20:32   #6
Deployment Solu
Kydex Crafter

Standard OP: Violence will be met with greater and sustained violence against all attackers. Any questions???

The world needs less victims and more victors!!!!!
Deployment Solu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 20:39   #7
jeager

Anything less than a FAIR TRIAL
would be an "O'BamaNation"

He's not even out on BAIL, yet.
jeager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 20:42   #8
Foxtrotx1

So Doc, do you just troll with these tin foil threads or do you actually believe them?

Eagle Scout.
Foxtrotx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 20:43   #9
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

I believe Frazier has lumped a justifiable homicide verdict in with a not guilty verdict; this "confusion" in his mind is as alarming as his feeling that Zimmerman should take a plea-bargain "for the team" to fulfill Frazier's sense of judicial karmic balance.
Old 04-21-2012, 20:50   #10
DOC44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrotx1 View Post
So Doc, do you just troll with these tin foil threads or do you actually believe them?
Just a good idea to know what is out there. Take them all will a grain of salt..... but ignorance is not bliss.... might be dangerous. Put them up here and let glockers and troll wanna-be-shooters kick them around.

Doc44
Old 04-21-2012, 20:50   #11
JK-linux

Last edited by JK-linux; 05-21-2012 at 18:14..
JK-linux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 21:41   #12
callihan_44
INFIDEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrotx1 View Post
jesse and al had the mob on the verge of violence before zimmerman was even arrested..new black panthers have a $10,000 bounty on his head and have threatened violence mutliple times already, you dont think SHTF if this dude is found innocent?
callihan_44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 21:51   #13
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Frazier has written:
----------------------------------
But after a few weeks of isolation and the counsel of O’Mara, Zimmerman may decide going to trial isn’t in his best interest. If O’Mara is as savvy as he seems, he will probably inform his client of the stark legal facts. The state overcharged him with murder 2 for two reasons: it’s a bargaining chip to force him to accept a lesser charge, and a means to keep him locked up pretrial. The way the legal system is designed, it’s difficult for someone being held in custody to win acquittal. Even if he went to trial and managed to get a hung jury, the state would surely retry him (multiple times, if necessary), until they get a conviction or he’s spent more time in the county lockup than he would have spent in prison if he’d just pleaded guilty in the first place. And even if he were acquitted, let’s not forget the specter of a federal indictment being handed down.
----------------------------------------

He is wrong on several items:
- Zimmerman has been granted bail.
- So he will NOT be incarcerated and therefore immobile.
- The "stark legal facts" are falling apart.
- Even if he spends time in jail during the process, if he finally gets a Justifiable Homicide verdict, he will not be a convicted felon. If he pleas to a reduced charge, he WILL be a convicted felon. That is a massive difference!
- Even in a Federal indictment for a civil rights charge, he will be able to get the legal support needed to counter the resources of the prosecution. This case has attracted attention from BOTH sides.

Last edited by samurairabbi; 04-21-2012 at 21:53..
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 21:57   #14
snerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK-linux View Post
Let them burn their own neighborhoods down if they're looking for the excuse. I don't really care anymore.....
This. Same song, different verse. We feel slighted, we burn our house down. Our blessings go with you, oh retarded ones.
Old 04-21-2012, 22:07   #15
hyperstyx

I expect the heat of fear mongering extortion to increase in pursuit of the goal of plea bargain or, if tried, jury affirmation of what may well be a malicious prosecution.

Appeasement does not, and will never, productively resolve anything for those extorted.
Old 04-21-2012, 22:21   #16
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK-linux View Post
Let them burn their own neighborhoods down if they're looking for the excuse. I don't really care anymore. But hold on... Fair is fair... And in the interest of fairness, as the President espouses so often these days, does everyone else get to burn down a portion of their community at some point for an equally inane reason?
So long as it is done in an equitable and environmentally-friendly manner.
Old 04-21-2012, 22:27   #17
CitizenOfDreams

Bring it on, mister "black writer".
CitizenOfDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 22:43   #18
Hour13
Tah-dah!

He's boned regardless, if he's let go, somebody's gonna take a crack at him. Of course, being that the "somebody" will likely be firing a HighPoint, while holding it sideways, he'll be fine. Feel sorry for anybody standing near him though.

Seriously? The area I live in has changed alot since I was younger... ever since Katrina. Let's just say, if the much ballyhooed riots occur, I'll be caught right smack in the middle of it. Do I give a rat's ass?

Nope.

I'll bunker down and stay quiet. If it reaches my door, they'll be in for a hell of a welcome. Once the crowds move past, get in the car that's kept in the garage, and GTFO of town.

Quote:
She can't say stupid stuff with her mouth full of sausage.
Quote:
I have no problem charging somebody stark nekid, with a TP tail hanging from my butt... Maybe they'll go to their maker with a smile on their face.
Hour13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 23:57   #19
marchboom

Again, the blacks, for some reason, believe that white folks are afraid of them. They will demand that the court convicts Zimmerman and give him a long sentence. And if that doesn't happen what are they going to do? Burn down their own neighborhoods like they always do? They won't venture out to the white areas. White folks WILL shoot back.

During the rodney king riots in '92 blacks drove into Korean Town and were met by Koreans defending their property and businesses. They definitely didn't expect that response.
The obama administration and the democrat party...the ultimate in domestic corruption and dedicated to the destruction of the United States.
marchboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 00:05   #20
ancient_serpent

Yeah, not afraid of anyone rioting. If a riot makes it all the way to where I live....good luck. I have quite a field of view in all directions and my neighbors are vets.

Last edited by ancient_serpent; 04-22-2012 at 00:06..
ancient_serpent is offline   Reply With Quote