Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 15:22   #61
MtBaldy
Obie Wan, RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Bullet_00 View Post
He got a 1 year ban,10,000 dollar fine, and had to do a commercial. This is a pure political stunt!
Bingo!

Because he's an outspoken gun proponent and conservative some weenie decided to make a big deal out of it.
Old 04-22-2012, 15:30   #62
Bearlaker

Nugent draws too much bubba money for the NRA to get rid of him.
Old 04-22-2012, 15:49   #63
el_jewapo

Quote:
Originally Posted by G36's Rule View Post
But I'm pretty sure that most that are barking about this don't hunt anyway, and have never dealt with the obscurity of game laws.
This. They make it very hard to cross the T's and dot the I's with all the violations on game laws. More hunters than not are in violation of something without even knowing it. I'm talking good honest hunters, not scumbag poachers. If you get stopped by a ticket happy game warden, he'll usually find something wrong.

Last edited by el_jewapo; 04-22-2012 at 15:50..
Old 04-22-2012, 15:55   #64
frank4570
Silver Membership

Clearly, it's not a problem for NRA board members to sound crazy and dangerous. Maybe they're trying to live up to the ridiculous stereo-type of nutty gun owners.
The Brady campaign must be celebrating.
Old 04-22-2012, 15:56   #65
dango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel McBadass View Post
The guy admittd to poaching, a crime. If any gt member came on here and said "hey i went poaching it was sweet" wed all shun them and call them an idiot but since its nugent everbody wants to support him?
We all got laws to live by , even uncle Ted , he being in the public eye should be even more accountable . There is a price to pay for stupid and I don't care who you are ! You may play a mean guitar , but stupid is stupid !
Old 04-22-2012, 16:11   #66
tongix

NRA must convene to discuss Ted's standing . If they put a deaf ear, that means they condone member's action. All those in the NRA board should exhibit a clean and honest lifestyle worthy to be American gunowners. But again, NRA is just a cash cow . I hate seeing that baseball cap logo, i rather have a GLock Perfection .LOL

Last edited by tongix; 04-22-2012 at 16:12..
Old 04-22-2012, 16:23   #67
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by G36's Rule View Post
Meh, more drama...

Nugent shot at a bear and "touched" it with an arrow. The bear wasn't mortally wounded, but according to a new law, if your arrow even touches the animal it is now part of your bag limit. Nugent was not aware of the changed law.

Stupid law, but Nugent would have never even been looked at if he hadn't put the footage on his show. That tells me he didn't know it was illegal to shoot the second bear and transport it.

No excuse and he is owning up to it. Some of you are so fair weather I would hate to have you on a jury. Just blow whichever way the wind goes...

But I'm pretty sure that most that are barking about this don't hunt anyway, and have never dealt with the obscurity of game laws.
Don't try and confuse people with facts. Let the hate flow!
And then gone and stuffed the gun up the ass of the Hajji bastard that shot me!
"RIP Jeff (23Skidoo)" and our Silent_Runner. 129,520
Old 04-22-2012, 16:24   #68
Green70

When is Eric going to ban Ted Nugent threads because of all the intense emotions and debate they cause?
Old 04-22-2012, 16:25   #69
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

More and more liberals in conservative clothing these days. Remember if you say stuff enough, people will start to believe it. That said I'm the most handsome athlete you've ever seen.
Old 04-22-2012, 16:27   #70
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green70 View Post
When is Eric going to ban Ted Nugent threads because of all the intense emotions and debate they cause?
Hope he does. It's just used for liberal propaganda anyway.
Old 04-22-2012, 16:35   #71
HexHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel McBadass View Post
Said something along the lines of "if obamas re-elected this time next year ill be dead or in jail."

Pretty stupid thing to say
There was also the part about that if 0bama gets elected he's going to try to take away our guns. Then he added the part you posted. I agree with him.
Old 04-22-2012, 16:36   #72
dango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
Hope he does. It's just used for liberal propaganda anyway.
Liberal propaganda ? If I shot that bear I would surely be shuned here . Hit him hard , he should know better and there is no ignorance of the law in my favor ! He ain't that special .
Old 04-22-2012, 16:39   #73
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
Liberal propaganda ? If I shot that bear I would surely be shuned here . Hit him hard , he should know better and there is no ignorance of the law in my favor ! He ain't that special .
Apparently you don't read the whole thread.
Old 04-22-2012, 16:55   #74
clancy

I am absolutely amazed that anyone here would support Ted Nugent in any way.

Do the patriots here feel it is ok for Nugent to have dodged the draft during the Vietnam War? How about his lying about manning a Ma-Deuce in Afghanistan? Would you sit down and share a beer with someone else who did those things, or shun him?

Do the hunters here think it ok that Nugent has been caught poaching, and not just once? How about hs canned hunts on his game reserve? Is that an acceptable form of hunting to you? Would you walk the woods with another man that did this?

Do the fathers of teenage girls here think it is ok when a man over 30 hits on their 14,15 or 16 year old daughter? Would you say go ahead, take her, or kick his ass?

If you were to be introduced to Joe Schmuck, a draft dodger, pathological liar, poacher and pedophile who really liked guns, would you invite him to your home for dinner or put a much space between him and you as possible?

Now explain to me why you think Nugent is all that and a bag of chips.
Old 04-22-2012, 17:14   #75
Arc Angel
Deus Vult!

Then, you don't like Ted?
Old 04-22-2012, 17:26   #76
*ASH*
MEMBER OF 601

i love lamp
Old 04-22-2012, 17:35   #77
Big Bird
NRA Life Member

I just am not gonna roll over for some liberal idiots who are offended by some figurative language by someone on our side. I don't care who said it. A fourth grader knows Ted wasn't being literal with his "Chop some heads off" comment. Why do you all feel the need to apologize or eat your own over this to appease some of the morons you have huge ideological differences with?

Go ahead, give him up. Eat your own. Set that precedent now and when the sharks smell the blood in the water you'll be the next one they will throw in. You muzzle yourselves by giving in to this PC crap.

Sheep.

“Est Nulla Via Invia Virute”
Old 04-22-2012, 17:35   #78
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancy View Post
I am absolutely amazed that anyone here would support Ted Nugent in any way.

Do the patriots here feel it is ok for Nugent to have dodged the draft during the Vietnam War? How about his lying about manning a Ma-Deuce in Afghanistan? Would you sit down and share a beer with someone else who did those things, or shun him?

Do the hunters here think it ok that Nugent has been caught poaching, and not just once? How about hs canned hunts on his game reserve? Is that an acceptable form of hunting to you? Would you walk the woods with another man that did this?

Do the fathers of teenage girls here think it is ok when a man over 30 hits on their 14,15 or 16 year old daughter? Would you say go ahead, take her, or kick his ass?

If you were to be introduced to Joe Schmuck, a draft dodger, pathological liar, poacher and pedophile who really liked guns, would you invite him to your home for dinner or put a much space between him and you as possible?

I'm glad some of us get it, and I'm saddened that so many do not.
For the last time
Old 04-22-2012, 17:41   #79
nothing
Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancy View Post
If its a famous person that likes guns they could molest a 16 year old and everyone would turn a blind eye. If you profess your hate of x liberal administration they are fighting he good fight and get a free pass on buying narcotics from their maid (rush).

All you have to do is turn a blind eye and everything is cool. Who needs standards or morals? Now all the fanboys will come here to tell you it's all a liberal lie that started with high times in the 70s when he was still pooping his own pants.

Last edited by nothing; 04-22-2012 at 17:42..
Old 04-22-2012, 18:52   #80
random southpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbutenhoff View Post
+1!

If we don't stand behind our outspoken champions of the cause soon no one will stand up at all...
At a time when our 2nd Amendment Rights have never been more threatened, there could not be a worse time to attack one of our best advocates!

I will not attack or in any way defame Ted Nugent!

Closed Thread