Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 17:26   #76
*ASH*

i love lamp
Old 04-22-2012, 17:35   #77
Big Bird
NRA Life Member

I just am not gonna roll over for some liberal idiots who are offended by some figurative language by someone on our side. I don't care who said it. A fourth grader knows Ted wasn't being literal with his "Chop some heads off" comment. Why do you all feel the need to apologize or eat your own over this to appease some of the morons you have huge ideological differences with?

Go ahead, give him up. Eat your own. Set that precedent now and when the sharks smell the blood in the water you'll be the next one they will throw in. You muzzle yourselves by giving in to this PC crap.

Sheep.

“Est Nulla Via Invia Virute”
Old 04-22-2012, 17:35   #78
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancy View Post
I am absolutely amazed that anyone here would support Ted Nugent in any way.

Do the patriots here feel it is ok for Nugent to have dodged the draft during the Vietnam War? How about his lying about manning a Ma-Deuce in Afghanistan? Would you sit down and share a beer with someone else who did those things, or shun him?

Do the hunters here think it ok that Nugent has been caught poaching, and not just once? How about hs canned hunts on his game reserve? Is that an acceptable form of hunting to you? Would you walk the woods with another man that did this?

Do the fathers of teenage girls here think it is ok when a man over 30 hits on their 14,15 or 16 year old daughter? Would you say go ahead, take her, or kick his ass?

If you were to be introduced to Joe Schmuck, a draft dodger, pathological liar, poacher and pedophile who really liked guns, would you invite him to your home for dinner or put a much space between him and you as possible?

Now explain to me why you think Nugent is all that and a bag of chips.
I'm glad some of us get it, and I'm saddened that so many do not.
For the last time
Old 04-22-2012, 17:41   #79
nothing
Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancy View Post
Now explain to me why you think Nugent is all that and a bag of chips.
If its a famous person that likes guns they could molest a 16 year old and everyone would turn a blind eye. If you profess your hate of x liberal administration they are fighting he good fight and get a free pass on buying narcotics from their maid (rush).

All you have to do is turn a blind eye and everything is cool. Who needs standards or morals? Now all the fanboys will come here to tell you it's all a liberal lie that started with high times in the 70s when he was still pooping his own pants.

Last edited by nothing; 04-22-2012 at 17:42..
Old 04-22-2012, 18:52   #80
random southpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbutenhoff View Post
+1!

If we don't stand behind our outspoken champions of the cause soon no one will stand up at all...
At a time when our 2nd Amendment Rights have never been more threatened, there could not be a worse time to attack one of our best advocates!

I will not attack or in any way defame Ted Nugent!
Old 04-22-2012, 18:58   #81
nothing
Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by random southpaw View Post

I will not attack or in any way defame Ted Nugent!
No need, he does a good job of it on his own. Why should we be selective about who represents us? I bet John Edwards is available as well.
Old 04-22-2012, 18:59   #82
dango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
Apparently you don't read the whole thread.
Ok , I read the whole thread twice . What exactly is your point.
Please to explain .
Old 04-22-2012, 19:00   #83
KalashniKEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothing View Post
If its a famous person that likes guns they could molest a 16 year old and everyone would turn a blind eye.
Exactly.

I wish my life revolved completely around guns. Everything would be so simple and I wouldn't have to think as much.

Then again... I suppose if I were suffering from this psychosis I would probably have a whole new set of problems like, "I can't watch movies with Schwarzenegger (or any actor) in them... he's against GUNS!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by random southpaw View Post
At a time when our 2nd Amendment Rights have never been more threatened, there could not be a worse time to attack one of our best advocates!
He's not a good advocate not just because of the character flaws noted above, but because he's mentally unstable. He really might be a fifth columnist.

...and you guys call the other side sheep.

Old 04-22-2012, 19:17   #84
jutland

Tedtards don't get it

Just what would an NRA board member have to do before Tedtards would question that person's ability to be a spokesperson for the organization?
Old 04-22-2012, 19:23   #85
Kegs
Ol 8 fingers ;)

Yeah Ted is a loudmouth egomaniac. So what. He's a hunter, a shooter and understands the 2nd amendment, plus he has a bunch of money and fame.

I'm not a fanboy of his at all, but based on the FACTS of the law he "violated" (what kind of a goofy law states wounding as tag fulfillment) and what he said (knowing the type of person he is and what kinds of clowns we have running the show right now), I say keep his lanky stringy haired greasy behind right behind the desk of the board of the NRA where it belongs.
Old 04-22-2012, 19:23   #86
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jutland View Post
Just what would an NRA board member have to do before Tedtards would question that person's ability to be a spokesperson for the organization?
Dodge the draft? Nope.

Poke a kid? Nope.

Hell if I know
For the last time
Old 04-22-2012, 19:25   #87
Kegs
Ol 8 fingers ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jutland View Post
Probably something like come up with a term like "Tedtard".

jutland ----> Diane Feinstein's new Glocktalk nick perhaps?
Old 04-22-2012, 19:25   #88
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegs View Post
Yeah Ted is a loudmouth egomaniac. So what. He's a hunter, a shooter and understands the 2nd amendment, plus he has a bunch of money and fame.

I'm not a fanboy of his at all, but based on the FACTS of the law he "violated" (what kind of a goofy law states wounding as tag fulfillment) and what he said (knowing the type of person he is and what kinds of clowns we have running the show right now), I say keep his lanky stringy haired greasy behind right behind the desk of the board of the NRA where it belongs.
I think you'll find that most people who aren't "Uncle Ted" fans don't care so much about his "hunting" screwups.
For the last time
Old 04-22-2012, 19:29   #89
Kegs
Ol 8 fingers ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMore1701 View Post
I think you'll find that most people who aren't "Uncle Ted" fans don't care so much about his "hunting" screwups.
I think you'll find people who criticize others are hypocrites.
Old 04-22-2012, 19:31   #90
porschedog

Ted does more good than bad

NRA Life Member / Creepy-Ass Cracker
Florida Glockers #172126
Old 04-22-2012, 19:38   #91
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Yeah, Stalin gets a pass on that note too, eh? Give me a friggin' break
For the last time
Old 04-22-2012, 19:45   #92
frank4570
Feral human

Quote:
Originally Posted by porschedog View Post
Ted does more good than bad
Too bad we can't find enough good gun owners to be on the board of the NRA. I would think it would be pretty easy to understand that it is not acceptable to be on the board of the National RIFLE Association, and threaten the President of the United States.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
Old 04-22-2012, 19:49   #93
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank4570 View Post
Too bad we can't find enough good gun owners to be on the board of the NRA. I would think it would be pretty easy to understand that it is not acceptable to be on the board of the National RIFLE Association, and threaten the President of the United States.
I'm sure there are plenty of better public images on this very forum.
For the last time
Old 04-22-2012, 19:51   #94
*ASH*

Political Issues

Political Issues
Old 04-22-2012, 20:06   #95
fiveoboy01

He just continues the stereotype of redneck backwoods tinfoi-hat firearm owners. I agree with many of his views but the way he comes across with them doesn't help anyone's cause. He's a whacko and I can't see how any rational firearm owner who's in any way fighting for our 2nd amendment rights can disagree.
Rimfire Club #6923
Walther Club #310
Niners Club #8989
Old 04-22-2012, 20:33   #96
Rizzo
Garbage Day!

Quote:
????

What? People that criticize others are people that criticize others. Hypocrites are hypocrites. Your statement makes about as much sense as saying "Apples are oranges."

A hypocrite, by definition, is someone who does or says something that he otherwise publicly decries. Kinda like how "Uncle Ted" is all for war nowadays, but got student deferments during the Vietnam draft, even though he was touring year-round with his band. (Must have done an awful lot of correspondence courses on the tour bus.)
Old 04-22-2012, 20:57   #97
stevelyn
NRA Life Member

We need more Ted Nugents on the NRA board. His outspokeness is what keeps the NRA honest and less compromising.

Uncle Ted speaks for those of us who are angry. Angry about our rights constantly being attacked by our enemies and being told by the traitors in my own camp that I need to play nice. Attacks that for the most part go unaswered for. I'm tired of being attacked. All I ever asked was to be left alone.

If it takes some colorful language from someone like Uncle Ted to get the point across, then so be it. I will have his back.
Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey
Old 04-22-2012, 21:07   #98
nothing
Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
We need more Pants pooping draft dodgers on the NRA board. His pants pooping and draft dodging is what keeps the NRA honest and less compromising.

Draft dodgers speak for those of us who are angry. Angry about our rights constantly being attacked by our enemies and being told by the traitors in my own camp that I need to play nice. Attacks that for the most part go unaswered for. I'm tired of being attacked. All I ever asked was to be left alone.

If it takes some colorful language from someone like a pedophile to get the point across, then so be it. I will have his back.

So there is nobody else of less questionable background that can accomplish this? I'm a loudmouthed bastard that will argue with a tin can until it gives up... Vote for me.

Last edited by nothing; 04-22-2012 at 21:08..
Old 04-22-2012, 21:11   #99
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothing View Post
So there is nobody else of less questionable background that can accomplish this? I'm a loudmouthed bastard that will argue with a tin can until it gives up... Vote for me.
No doubt.
For the last time
Old 04-22-2012, 21:20   #100
Javelin
Silver Membership
Got Glock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtBaldy View Post
Email sent supporting "Uncle Ted". Thanks for the heads up.
Disclaimer: This writer is not a lawyer. This product is meant for entertainment and fan or political fiction purposes only and writer accepts no liability. All material should be considered as infotainment only. Writer does not own any characters, topics or subject matter in this story. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is for entertainment only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading immediately and consult your physician.
Closed Thread