SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-26-2012, 19:02   #1
HAIL CAESAR

Zippy is back again.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=283547591

First one to read the whole description, and not suck on a gun barrel, wins the HE-MAN award.
Old 04-26-2012, 19:04   #2
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

I win.
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 19:06   #3
HAIL CAESAR

Sorry....but I don't believe you.
Old 04-26-2012, 19:38   #4
Mr. Gekko

My head hurts....

I read it and ready to shoot myself now.

Engrave on my headstone the reason for death...

Joeyjonson; English mother _______, do you speak it?
Mr. Gekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 19:42   #5
HAIL CAESAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Gekko View Post
My head hurts....

I read it and ready to shoot myself now.

Engrave on my headstone the reason for death...

Joeyjonson; English mother _______, do you speak it?
I believe you!!! YOU WIN.

Too bad we all lose by reading it. And society loses, because he breaths our air and the possibly of him breeding.
Old 04-26-2012, 19:52   #6
Veedubklown

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAIL CAESAR View Post
Sorry....but I don't believe you.
I did it. I don't understand why he went to go on about his other 1911's, and then zimmerman? wtf?

$1685 and 1 mag? I think it looks alright, but I don't think I could spend that much on a handgun, sight unseen.

Last edited by Veedubklown; 04-26-2012 at 19:53..
Veedubklown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 20:07   #7
Mr. Gekko

I wouldn't buy a pack of gum from him after reading that trainwreck.
Mr. Gekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 20:15   #8
HAIL CAESAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedubklown View Post
I did it. I don't understand why he went to go on about his other 1911's, and then zimmerman? wtf?

$1685 and 1 mag? I think it looks alright, but I don't think I could spend that much on a handgun, sight unseen.
I don't think I would send $1,685 to a babbling moron.

I think he should let someone else list his guns. He could probably get more money that way.
Old 04-26-2012, 20:23   #9
Cobra64
Deals in Facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAIL CAESAR View Post
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=283547591

First one to read the whole description, and not suck on a gun barrel, wins the HE-MAN award.
That looks like some of the GT threads.

for your consdieration is the very beautiful Fusion 1911 cco chambered/made in 40 caliber 1911 and also set up for 10mm. YES you heard it right,2 calibers in one 1911!! You are not dreaming but this is a dream come true of a gun. This Fusion Firearms 1911 custom beauty sports the stainless serrated top slide in commander size professionally tuned for 40S&W and the mighty 10mm! This double caliber monster setup comes with two barrels and two recoil springs for each caliber. I waited over a year to get this gun made and spent big money to have this gun made. Save hundreds and tons of dollars and time,get this great gun today. Gun was made by Fusion Firearms and finished by Novak and Steve Fischer utilizing a real original Videcki trigger from the (R.I.P.) oldman Videcki out of Novaks old personal own stash,not an imitation like the ones we all sport on our 1911 guns nowadays. Fusion Firearms Adjustable Rear NovakStyle Sight,Fusion Firearms Front trijicon NightSight with target ring installed and laser-sighted inline the right way by Bob Serva and his GunSmith team at Fusion Firearms. Perfectly tuned gun made by top of the line professionals producing top qualtiy results. This gun is only for a real shooter & a 1911 man able to handle the POWERFUL & MIGHTY 10mm...the tight hardfit Fusion Firearms Match grade 40S&W barrel installed by the pros at Fusion is not to be undersestimated. This marvelous 1911 shoots with great control,even in 10mm. All steel gun...no aluminum,no halfsteps here. This is a fullhouse fullpower load shooting gun made for protection and reliabilty. I will upload pictures of the fullsize 10mm barrel (with it installed) fitted to this commander slide,the longer barrel is capable of shooting longer ranges more accurately taming the recoil of the mighty 10mm up close and far away. I was so thrilled when I finally got this custom back all done, but the gun was so nice I decided to put it away. I can't afford to just store such a nice gun and am up against hard times. Very accurate,shoots like a fullsize. No lie, NOT playin' here my friend,this is a flat shooter capable of tight groups. I wish I did not have to sell but because of my serious case of genetic heart disease I must sell off my last & best guns I tried to save. Times are getting awfully hard for me and this is all I have to fallback on. The Doctor bills keep coming and the need to go back,tests,treatment,etc. and getting refills of medication monthly does not stop either. So high doctor bills and expensive oldman pills equal sell sell sell. My loss is your gain. This is your time my gunbroker friends!Look out for my other auctions on high end 1911s,Custom 1911s and collectible revolvers. My rifles/shotguns are already gone. Got 2 more revolvers left and something like 7 or 8 1911s depending if the guy from my local gunsmith's shop came by to pick up the one he asked for. My 1911s that are not Ed Brown or Dan Wesson have all been through to the best gunsmiths...like World Class Champion shooter & Master GunSMith Matt McLearn(M2ITactical), Master GunSmith Dave Helton(DVSmallArms/D&V CUSTOM),The crazy famous Wayne Novak(NovakCustom/NovakSights) ,Clark Custom & TusseyCustom guns,Steve Fischer Master GunSmithing Armory & Ammo. ONLY PAYMENT METHOD ACCEPTED IS POSTAL MONEY,SHIPS TO YOUR FFL WHICH MUST BE SUPPLIED WITH A COPY OF YOUR FFL DEALER & YOUR DRIVER LICENSE,BE SURE THAT YOUR FFL ACCEPTS THIS GUN FROM A PRIVATE COLLECTOR WITH A COPY OF MY DRIVER LICENSE. SHIPPING (including fully insured signature req) IS A FLAT $40. If it costs more I will cover it,sounds fair to me. The price saves you tons of hundreds of dollars to make this great deal a quick sale. Enjoy life,time flies,happy bidding to all you GB heads out there & may God Bless us all! ---last not least, comes with one target magazine. 400 rounds out the hole tested with a Master GunSmith utilizing only great & quality ammo like winchester and PMC ,corbon glaser power balls and alot of other great ammos & ammo types. Made to run accurate & does not choke after a few rounds like most compacts. listed as new old stock as it is still like new barely handled in the condition i received it from the the day it was finally completed. know your local gun laws,we cannot assume and do not assume/will not assume responsibilty for your practices and participation in Gunsafety/gun-use,all firearms should be checked by a licensed professional GunSmtih,no sales to cali & NY,etc. Support our American rights,the 2nd Amendment,the NRA. Dont play superman,Zimmerman should have went home. & Not played superman. PERIOD. We can't play hero or police officer or whatever you want to call it...any grown person knows the pursuit he decided to engage while armed was asking for trouble...I never give the MANY teen punks in my neighborhood a hard time...I call the cops and report what I saw ,I have no right to go over to them while armed and approach them as they smoke drugs behind all the alleyways & rear fences of our communities houses. just as they do everyday while casing peoples stuff & getting high and trashed while doing/dealing drugs...you can't do anything like this guy did. You have to be SAFE and stay out of trouble.not ask for it... if trouble COMES your way then you handle it. do not go finding it and heating it up til it explodes. that is asking for a problem. the punks & kids in my neighborhood like any punk from anywhere would not stand down if I approach them without a right,I am not in L.E. & they are kids growing into young men. they will challenge and defend what they feel is to be okay...now, if they are in my house uninvited like a break-in or something then I have my right to defend myself...that would be self defense...if I am attacked in my State,I am in the right to defend myself,especially with my disabling serious case of heart disease and blood thinners and anti-coagulants I take,I can bleed out easily like a fountain...but because Zimmerman has decided to play superman and chase some kid down in the rain (and of course things will escalate if you "try" or question a teenage boy) duh,so now ALL our rights are in jeapordy, on the chopping table, for review, once again!! And firstly/foremost this young man died over a misunderstanding,nothing more. he did not rob zimmerman,or do anything to him directly. so, as far as common sense AND the LAW,Zimmerman had no right. he killed a teenager. who would of course like any teen of any race from all over the world would do & "go for the gun" as zimmerman put it, and "fight",he's a kid who was pursued and followed by a guy who was not A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIAL. I have Police and Military in my family,trust me,the job must be left to the authorities...not a crime watch "Captain" (??? WTF is that???)" walking around with his gun. It is just a soup mixed for a disaster and Zimmerman put himself and all of us in the U.S.A. into a MAJOR problem because he thought he could take it upon himself and handle someone else's son because that kid was not his son and he had no right to follow him like some kind of Dad,Uncle, Hero, or wanna be cop or even as a Crime Watch person/"captain". These wannabe cops better chill out. Somebody shoots my kid & all this rational talk and thinking I am talking now would go out the window like any other regular guy would do,well, imagine,it would cause me to turn barbaric and take the law into my own hands if someone did that to my kid... I am speaking for myself but i am sure there are many parents who would agree here..so you see the problem Zimmerman's decision made and how it ripples like drops in the water into several different escalated problems?? its just an avalanche that any grown guy knows not to engage. I was not there but I do feel Zimmerman should not have done any of the things he did that night. He put us all in the oven now,great. thanks alot guy. So,if you buy this great gun, please take care of it and YOURSELF by using it RIGHT, for your legal & lawful defense. Train safely & keep the brass flying! God forgive all of us sinners & may the Good Lord above Bless us all. May you and yours be well & safe,always. for your consdieration is the very beautiful Fusion 1911 cco chambered/made in 40 caliber 1911 and also set up for 10mm. YES you heard it right,2 calibers in one 1911!! You are not dreaming but this is a dream come true of a gun. This Fusion Firearms 1911 custom beauty sports the stainless serrated top slide in commander size professionally tuned for 40S&W and the mighty 10mm! This double caliber monster setup comes with two barrels and two recoil springs for each caliber. I waited over a year to get this gun made and spent big money to have this gun made. Save hundreds and tons of dollars and time,get this great gun today. Gun was made by Fusion Firearms and finished by Novak and Steve Fischer utilizing a real original Videcki trigger from the (R.I.P.) oldman Videcki out of Novaks old personal own stash,not an imitation like the ones we all sport on our 1911 guns nowadays. Fusion Firearms Adjustable Rear NovakStyle Sight,Fusion Firearms Front trijicon NightSight with target ring installed and laser-sighted inline the right way by Bob Serva and his GunSmith team at Fusion Firearms. Perfectly tuned gun made by top of the line professionals producing top qualtiy results. This gun is only for a real shooter & a 1911 man able to handle the POWERFUL & MIGHTY 10mm...the tight hardfit Fusion Firearms Match grade 40S&W barrel installed by the pros at Fusion is not to be undersestimated. This marvelous 1911 shoots with great control,even in 10mm. All steel gun...no aluminum,no halfsteps here. This is a fullhouse fullpower load shooting gun made for protection and reliabilty. I will upload pictures of the fullsize 10mm barrel (with it installed) fitted to this commander slide,the longer barrel is capable of shooting longer ranges more accurately taming the recoil of the mighty 10mm up close and far away. I was so thrilled when I finally got this custom back all done, but the gun was so nice I decided to put it away. I can't afford to just store such a nice gun and am up against hard times. Very accurate,shoots like a fullsize. No lie, NOT playin' here my friend,this is a flat shooter capable of tight groups. I wish I did not have to sell but because of my serious case of genetic heart disease I must sell off my last & best guns I tried to save. Times are getting awfully hard for me and this is all I have to fallback on. The Doctor bills keep coming and the need to go back,tests,treatment,etc. and getting refills of medication monthly does not stop either. So high doctor bills and expensive oldman pills equal sell sell sell. My loss is your gain. This is your time my gunbroker friends!Look out for my other auctions on high end 1911s,Custom 1911s and collectible revolvers. My rifles/shotguns are already gone. Got 2 more revolvers left and something like 7 or 8 1911s depending if the guy from my local gunsmith's shop came by to pick up the one he asked for. My 1911s that are not Ed Brown or Dan Wesson have all been through to the best gunsmiths...like World Class Champion shooter & Master GunSMith Matt McLearn(M2ITactical), Master GunSmith Dave Helton(DVSmallArms/D&V CUSTOM),The crazy famous Wayne Novak(NovakCustom/NovakSights) ,Clark Custom & TusseyCustom guns,Steve Fischer Master GunSmithing Armory & Ammo. ONLY PAYMENT METHOD ACCEPTED IS POSTAL MONEY,SHIPS TO YOUR FFL WHICH MUST BE SUPPLIED WITH A COPY OF YOUR FFL DEALER & YOUR DRIVER LICENSE,BE SURE THAT YOUR FFL ACCEPTS THIS GUN FROM A PRIVATE COLLECTOR WITH A COPY OF MY DRIVER LICENSE. SHIPPING (including fully insured signature req) IS A FLAT $40. If it costs more I will cover it,sounds fair to me. The price saves you tons of hundreds of dollars to make this great deal a quick sale. Enjoy life,time flies,happy bidding to all you GB heads out there & may God Bless us all! ---last not least, comes with one target magazine. 400 rounds out the hole tested with a Master GunSmith utilizing only great & quality ammo like winchester and PMC ,corbon glaser power balls and alot of other great ammos & ammo types. Made to run accurate & does not choke after a few rounds like most compacts. listed as new old stock as it is still like new barely handled in the condition i received it from the the day it was finally completed. know your local gun laws,we cannot assume and do not assume/will not assume responsibilty for your practices and participation in Gunsafety/gun-use,all firearms should be checked by a licensed professional GunSmtih,no sales to cali & NY,etc. Support our American rights,the 2nd Amendment,the NRA. Dont play superman,Zimmerman should have went home. & Not played superman. PERIOD. We can't play hero or police officer or whatever you want to call it...any grown person knows the pursuit he decided to engage while armed was asking for trouble...I never give the MANY teen punks in my neighborhood a hard time...I call the cops and report what I saw ,I have no right to go over to them while armed and approach them as they smoke drugs behind all the alleyways & rear fences of our communities houses. just as they do everyday while casing peoples stuff & getting high and trashed while doing/dealing drugs...you can't do anything like this guy did. You have to be SAFE and stay out of trouble.not ask for it... if trouble COMES your way then you handle it. do not go finding it and heating it up til it explodes. that is asking for a problem. the punks & kids in my neighborhood like any punk from anywhere would not stand down if I approach them without a right,I am not in L.E. & they are kids growing into young men. they will challenge and defend what they feel is to be okay...now, if they are in my house uninvited like a break-in or something then I have my right to defend myself...that would be self defense...if I am attacked in my State,I am in the right to defend myself,especially with my disabling serious case of heart disease and blood thinners and anti-coagulants I take,I can bleed out easily like a fountain...but because Zimmerman has decided to play superman and chase some kid down in the rain (and of course things will escalate if you "try" or question a teenage boy) duh,so now ALL our rights are in jeapordy, on the chopping table, for review, once again!! And firstly/foremost this young man died over a misunderstanding,nothing more. he did not rob zimmerman,or do anything to him directly. so, as far as common sense AND the LAW,Zimmerman had no right. he killed a teenager. who would of course like any teen of any race from all over the world would do & "go for the gun" as zimmerman put it, and "fight",he's a kid who was pursued and followed by a guy who was not A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIAL. I have Police and Military in my family,trust me,the job must be left to the authorities...not a crime watch "Captain" (??? WTF is that???)" walking around with his gun. It is just a soup mixed for a disaster and Zimmerman put himself and all of us in the U.S.A. into a MAJOR problem because he thought he could take it upon himself and handle someone else's son because that kid was not his son and he had no right to follow him like some kind of Dad,Uncle, Hero, or wanna be cop or even as a Crime Watch person/"captain". These wannabe cops better chill out. Somebody shoots my kid & all this rational talk and thinking I am talking now would go out the window like any other regular guy would do,well, imagine,it would cause me to turn barbaric and take the law into my own hands if someone did that to my kid... I am speaking for myself but i am sure there are many parents who would agree here..so you see the problem Zimmerman's decision made and how it ripples like drops in the water into several different escalated problems?? its just an avalanche that any grown guy knows not to engage. I was not there but I do feel Zimmerman should not have done any of the things he did that night. He put us all in the oven now,great. thanks alot guy. So,if you buy this great gun, please take care of it and YOURSELF by using it RIGHT, for your legal & lawful defense. Train safely & keep the brass flying! God forgive all of us sinners & may the Good Lord above Bless us all. May you and yours be well & safe,always. Cheers.
Cobra64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 20:28   #10
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Look on the bright side. The last part of that incoherent rant will disqualify him from being on the Zimmerman jury.
Old 04-26-2012, 20:47   #11
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
The Dude Abides

All I got out of that was that Fusion still can't fit a grip safety for ****!

Last edited by faawrenchbndr; 04-26-2012 at 20:47..
faawrenchbndr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 20:48   #12
AlexTheSquid

Looks like someone transcribed Nutnfancy's videos into text. I only skimmed it, and I already want to suck-start a pistol.
AlexTheSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 21:14   #13
Javelin
Silver Membership
Got Glock?

Quote:
I never give the MANY teen punks in my neighborhood a hard time...I call the cops and report what I saw ,I have no right to go over to them while armed and approach them as they smoke drugs behind all the alleyways & rear fences of our communities houses. just as they do everyday while casing peoples stuff & getting high and trashed while doing/dealing drugs...you can't do anything like this guy did.
I stopped reading there. . . I just couldn't read anymore.
Disclaimer: This writer is not a lawyer. This product is meant for entertainment and fan or political fiction purposes only and writer accepts no liability. All material should be considered as infotainment only. Writer does not own any characters, topics or subject matter in this story. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is for entertainment only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading immediately and consult your physician.
Javelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 21:21   #14
countrygun

1911 Forums
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 21:51   #15
SigFTW

"The price saves you tons of hundreds of dollars to make this great deal a quick sale"

WHAT????
Old 04-26-2012, 23:01   #16
TSAX
USAF Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Gekko View Post
My head hurts....
Mine does too, why did I even try.........................

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

GSSF Member

NRA Member
TSAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 23:27   #17
BigDeeeeeeee

nice manifesto
Old 04-26-2012, 23:41   #18
Hogpauls

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTheSquid View Post
Looks like someone transcribed Nutnfancy's videos into text. I only skimmed it, and I already want to suck-start a pistol.

He doesn't have a genetic heart disease, it's more like EOD (Explosive Oral Diarrhea).
Old 04-27-2012, 00:25   #19
Veedubklown

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTheSquid View Post
... and I already want to suck-start a pistol.
Buahahaha!
Old 04-27-2012, 02:20   #20
CAcop

That is what they call word stew in the mental health profession.
I wonder if your assessment of "The Wizard of Oz" would sound something like "A teenaged orphan runs away with three psychotic AD/HD patients and a little dog. She kills the first two women she meets." --Sinecure 07/03/2006
Freakin' awsome!! Kickin it old school. Hot sheet on the dash. The report was probably only two sentences. Long live Rencko and Bobbie Hill!--WhiskeyT
CAcop is offline   Reply With Quote