Old 05-03-2012, 22:29   #1
RCP

Obama and Romney differences

or lack of

RCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 22:49   #2
JBnTX
Texas

These threads hurt Romney and help Obama.

Is that your goal?
JBnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 23:19   #3
3.slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
These threads hurt Romney and help Obama.

Is that your goal?
What are you afraid of? Are you afraid the candidate you cheer for is exactly the same idiot as the guy now? Of course you like idiot number 2 because he is in the republican party, not because of his policies and ideas.
3.slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 00:37   #4
RCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.slow View Post
What are you afraid of? Are you afraid the candidate you cheer for is exactly the same idiot as the guy now? Of course you like idiot number 2 because he is in the republican party, not because of his policies and ideas.
Spot on
RCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:47   #5
ricklee4570

I would rather have Romney picking the Supreme Court Justices than Obama.

Romney wont enact anymore gun laws.

Economic wise their is huge differences in their beliefs.

Romney has changed his way of thinking on some issues that are improtant to conservatives. Obama is a staunch liberal.
ricklee4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:58   #6
Natty

The video does show that Obama falsely portrayed Romney's ideas on healthcare as his own.
Natty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:49   #7
tslex

Quote:
QFMFT

This isn't the NFL, where I root for the team I have always rooted for because i have always rooted for them. This is the fate of the nation. Voting for an R or D because you have always voted for an R or D is an abdication of your right to vote.

Current post:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

The Ugliest of Things
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
tslex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:51   #8
tslex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklee4570 View Post
I would rather have Romney picking the Supreme Court Justices than Obama.

Romney wont enact anymore gun laws.
1. Why

2. What's your factual basis for that belief. Only gun law Big O has actually signed was to open national parks to CCW. Do I think he favors my right to defend myself? Well of course not. Bu there is ZERO evidence that Romney would be any improvement.

Current post:

The Ugliest of Things
tslex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:15   #9
Brucev

Some people need to grow up and live in the adult world. Reality is that in Nov. America will vote. Either Romney will be elected... and America will have a chance at some sort of a decent future. Or the squatter will be elected and will then with his regime continue what he has already started... the destruction of America. It is that simple. Whining about how you don't like Romney is like standing on the playground screaming when the teacher tells you you have to quit playing and go into the classroom to do your lessons. Get over it.
Brucev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:21   #10
JBnTX
Texas

Quote:

What are you afraid of? Are you afraid the candidate you cheer for is exactly the same idiot as the guy now?...

What I'm afraid of is that by erasing the differences between Obama and Romney, that many people who would have voted for Romney will now vote for Obama.

What if people get the idea that we may as well stay with Obama (a known entity), rather than switch to Romney (the same difference).

People may think that since there's no difference, then it doesn't matter who you vote for.

That would be wrong!
Obama MUST be defeated!

Last edited by JBnTX; 05-04-2012 at 07:23..
Old 05-04-2012, 07:46   #11
NDCent
Socially Inept

Their differences are as plain as black and white.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:54   #12
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater

I'm afraid that Obama might be re-elected.

There is only one way to stop him and his Ronulan puppets.

Mitt Romney should change his name to Not Obama.

"I was part of a 10-person team at the human genome project that weaponized diseases to fight weaponized diseases. Pathogenic microorganisms with pathogenic microorganisms. Fire with fire. Interdepartmental drinks were had, relationships made..."
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:00   #13
pugman

Obama = Romney = any other politican

Their goals are all the same...

To get elected/relected

To continue to pit one side of the fence vs the other

Unfortunately I'm betting on Obama getting relected...to the tune of $500. Honestly, I see it as a win win...Obama gets relected I get $500...he doesn't get elected I'm happy he didn't win.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:01   #14
engineer151515

The fact that Obama and Romney don't recognize the un-Constitutional nature of the Individual Mandate is just beyond me.

The fact that many, many Americans cannot, or refuse, to recognize the un-Constitutional nature of the Individual Mandate is also more than I can fathom.

Providing tax-funded health care for everybody was never in the scope of the founders of this great country.

I still have difficulty with the thought of supporting Romney on this basis alone. Anyone who thinks the Individual Mandate is somehow within the framework of the freedoms guaranteed by the COTUS is either uninformed or desires dictatorial powers.

That said . . .

The Congress has failed to pass a Budget for 3 YEARS.

In that time, we have OVERSPENT our income by 5 TRILLION dollars.

If we don't overturn the Democrats in Congress and the White House, we will be in debt over 20 TRILLION dollars by the end of the second Obama term.

That is an immediate and direct threat to the national security of the United States.
( "Our rising debt levels (pose) a national security threat."—US Secretary of State Hillary Clintonto Council on Foreign Relations, Sept. 2010 )

That will enslave our children and our grandchildren to our debt holders. Do you realize that, at the current tax levels, our present generation of tax payers have ALREADY SPENT ALL THE INCOME TAXES to be collected from our children and our grandchildren?

The federal long-term fiscal outlook was declared "unsustainable" by the Government Accounting Office - FIVE YEARS AGO!

The US Government has monetized it's own spending for years, driving the probability of a hyper-inflationary, fiscal collapse possibility of the US dollar ever higher. You are going to be left with tons of US dollars in the bank. Worth . . . dirt. Think of what this is going to do to your country. If it leaves you guessing, look up some recent history in Mexico or Argentina.

The US Government continues to propagate unsustainable economic "bubbles" in real estate, industry, universities and banking by driving interest rates to unrealistic and non-market driven levels. Student loans now make up more credit debt than credit cards. Ready for the taxpayer bailout on that one? You are about to fund all the Art Studies degrees held by the Wall Street Protesters who claim they cannot find an Arts related job that pay $100K - therefore capitalism has failed them.

I want to believe that Romney's business experience will help address this.

So . . . if you have any doubts. If you think Obama has succeed in his apologies to world powers. If you believe "leading from behind" is the way to go, why don't you go to this web page, watch it for 30 seconds.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

The American voter might only have Liberal choices between both parties, BUT DO NOT give the incumbent the free-reign of a second term in which re-election is no longer a hindrance to a potentially more Liberally irresponsible agenda.

Obama has already promised RUSSIA that he will have more "flexibility" in doing what Obama wants in a second term.

Last edited by engineer151515; 05-04-2012 at 08:24.. Reason: blonde moment.
engineer151515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:02   #15
ricklee4570

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslex View Post
1. Why

2. What's your factual basis for that belief. Only gun law Big O has actually signed was to open national parks to CCW. Do I think he favors my right to defend myself? Well of course not. Bu there is ZERO evidence that Romney would be any improvement.
Why?? Ummm lets see, Elena Kagan and Sonya Sotomayor. Duh, I dont think it would be possible to pick two worse Justices than those two.

If Obama gets reelected and sometime during his next term the dems take back the House, yes, I do expect Obama's administration to keep their promise to the anti-gunners and enact some more crazy gun laws.

Romney is not my first choice or even second choice, but he is way better than Obama.

I also believe Romney will walk the conservative line, because he knows if he doesnt, he will be a one term President.

Last edited by ricklee4570; 05-04-2012 at 08:03..
Old 05-04-2012, 08:06   #16
barbedwiresmile
Unreconstructed

I will be doing everything I can to encourage conservatives disillusioned with the GOP and its nominee to stay home and not give their legitimacy to this charade by handing over their vote. Bush, McCain, now Romney. Who will the next nominee be? Bloomberg?

Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada
barbedwiresmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:09   #17
ricklee4570

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
The fact that Obama and Romney recognize the un-Constitutional nature of the Individual Mandate is just beyond me.

The fact that many, many Americans cannot, or refuse, to recognize the un-Constitutional nature of the Individual Mandate is also more than I can fathom.

Providing tax-funded health care for everybody was never in the scope of the founders of this great country.

I still have difficulty with the thought of supporting Romney on this basis alone. Anyone who thinks the Individual Mandate is somehow within the framework of the freedoms guaranteed by the COTUS is either uninformed or desires dictatorial powers.

That said . . .

The Congress has failed to pass a Budget for 3 YEARS.

In that time, we have OVERSPENT our income by 5 TRILLION dollars.

If we don't overturn the Democrats in Congress and the White House, we will be in debt over 20 TRILLION dollars by the end of the second Obama term.

That is an immediate and direct threat to the national security of the United States.
( "Our rising debt levels (pose) a national security threat."—US Secretary of State Hillary Clintonto Council on Foreign Relations, Sept. 2010 )

That will enslave our children and our grandchildren to our debt holders. Do you realize that, at the current tax levels, our present generation of tax payers have ALREADY SPENT ALL THE INCOME TAXES to be collected from our children and our grandchildren?

The federal long-term fiscal outlook was declared "unsustainable" by the Government Accounting Office - FIVE YEARS AGO!

The US Government has monetized it's own spending for years, driving the probability of a hyper-inflationary, fiscal collapse possibility of the US dollar ever higher. You are going to be left with tons of US dollars in the bank. Worth . . . dirt. Think of what this is going to do to your country. If it leaves you guessing, look up some recent history in Mexico or Argentina.

The US Government continues to propagate unsustainable economic "bubbles" in real estate, industry, universities and banking by driving interest rates to unrealistic and non-market driven levels. Student loans now make up more credit debt than credit cards. Ready for the taxpayer bailout on that one? You are about to fund all the Art Studies degrees held by the Wall Street Protesters who claim they cannot find an Arts related job that pay $100K - therefore capitalism has failed them.

I want to believe that Romney's business experience will help address this.

So . . . if you have any doubts. If you think Obama has succeed in his apologies to world powers. If you believe "leading from behind" is the way to go, why don't you go to this web page, watch it for 30 seconds.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

The American voter might only have Liberal choices between both parties, BUT DO NOT give the incumbent the free-reign of a second term in which re-election is no longer a hindrance to a potentially more Liberally irresponsible agenda.

Obama has already promised RUSSIA that he will have more "flexibility" in doing what Obama wants in a second term.
Well said. Hopefully those propagating that there is no difference between Romney and Obama might learn something from reading your post.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:17   #18
JBnTX
Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbedwiresmile View Post

I will be doing everything I can to encourage conservatives disillusioned with the GOP and its nominee to stay home and not give their legitimacy to this charade by handing over their vote...

Putting a "Vote For Obama 2012" bumper sticker on your car is something else you can do.

Wearing an "Obama For Hope and Change" Tee-shirt is
also a good idea.

You could put pro Obama ads in newspapers.

On election day stand outside the polls with a pro Obama sign
is very effective.

That's about everything you can do.

Old 05-04-2012, 08:21   #19
The Machinist
No Compromise

That video was painful to watch, but reaffirms everything we've been saying: There's no fundamental difference between Romney and Obama.

If those two men were to switch their party affiliations today, most of the crowd here would vote for a Republican Obama.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:23   #20
tgmr05

All politicians have similarities, and some are eerily similar. The differences are what this election is about. THAT is the focus of this or any election.... The left and their minions, as well as those who are unable to intellectually separate themselves from the propaganda, continue the leftist mantra that there is no difference, so the left can justify their extremism and stay in power. DO NOT fall for it. There is a difference. Focus on it, make it clear and evident.

Example, what was the difference between Clinton and Obama in the last election? If the left followed the ploy they are using now, the election would have been much different. The left HIDES most of the differences, because they KNOW they have to. It is the differences, not similarities that are bringing this nation down, and it is the differences that can change the course of elections. The left did used difference, not similarity, to promote Obama over Clinton. Sadly, the difference they used was race in the last election, which really was not a difference, because we are a melting pot nation. They HID the true, fundamentally radical, disastrous differences while using one that makes no difference to America and freedom. Now, they are abusing that difference to try and stay in power. The left is truly sad........

Now they are trying to use similarity, to keep their guy in office. If they can convince enough there is no difference, they get to keep their guy, and we ALL lose, big time..

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
tgmr05 is offline   Reply With Quote