Ruble Noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 19:12   #2
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Political Issues
juggy4711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 19:30   #3
Glocksanity

Big deal. If they didn't get the guns from Fast and Furious, they would have gotten them elsewhere. It's not like there is a shortage of guns in Mexico.

Sic semper evello mortem Tyrannis!
Glocksanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 19:40   #4
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocksanity View Post
Big deal. If they didn't get the guns from Fast and Furious, they would have gotten them elsewhere. It's not like there is a shortage of guns in Mexico.
WTF?
Old 05-10-2012, 20:28   #5
azatrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by glocksanity View Post
big deal. If they didn't get the guns from fast and furious, they would have gotten them elsewhere. It's not like there is a shortage of guns in mexico.
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggy4711 View Post
wtf?
+1....wtf!?!?
azatrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 20:31   #6
Flintlocker

Quote:
Yeah, didn't you know that every gun in Mexico was Obama's fault? You obviously haven't kept up with the Gospel Of The Right Wing truth tellers.
Flintlocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 20:34   #7
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintlocker View Post
Yeah, didn't you know that every gun in Mexico was Obama's fault? You obviously haven't kept up with the Gospel Of The Right Wing truth tellers.
Well these definitely were Obama's fault but that doesn't sit well with you truth squadders does it?
Old 05-10-2012, 20:37   #8
azatrox

Quote:
To be fair, he's not responsible for every gun in Mexico, just the few thousand he recently sent.
azatrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 20:39   #9
Flintlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruble Noon View Post
Well these definitely were Obama's fault but that doesn't sit well with you truth squadders does it?
Yes, absolutely Obama's fault because the DOJ carried on with the same program that originated during the Bush administration. In fact, Obama personally handed out every gun in Mexico for the last 10 years all by himself. Then he rubbed his hands together, stroked is goatee and laughed as his diabolical plan to destroy America was coming to fruition.
Old 05-10-2012, 20:42   #10
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"

Quote:
Yes, absolutely Obama's fault .
There you go.
Old 05-10-2012, 20:44   #11
Flintlocker

Quote:
There you go.
And there, folks, is the paradigm for the thought processes of the average right wing ideologue.
Old 05-10-2012, 20:47   #12
stevelyn
NRA Life Member

Quote:
It IS a big deal.

Holder and his waffen BATFEces thugs engaged in this operation to purposely seed Mexico with easily traceable, US-sourced guns to be used as a pretext for a major Obama guncontrol push.

Yes they could and would have gotten them elsewhere, but that wouldn't have suited the purpose of Gunwalker.
Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey
stevelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 20:51   #13
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"

Quote:
And there, folks, is the paradigm for the thought processes of the average right wing ideologue.
You're just pissed because you haven't been able to shake that case of Bush derangement syndrome that you suffer from.

BTW

Did you lose all 1200 of your feathers?
Old 05-10-2012, 21:00   #14
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
Yes, absolutely Obama's fault because the DOJ carried on with the same program that originated during the Bush administration. In fact, Obama personally handed out every gun in Mexico for the last 10 years all by himself. Then he rubbed his hands together, stroked is goatee and laughed as his diabolical plan to destroy America was coming to fruition.
Yet another feather fail. If W jumped off a bridge I guess that would make it ok for Obama to do likewise? I am unapologetic in my criticism of Bush 43. Any policies that Obama may have are not excused because W had and/or started them. Buck stops.
Old 05-10-2012, 21:10   #15
Flintlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggy4711 View Post
Yet another feather fail. If W jumped off a bridge I guess that would make it ok for Obama to do likewise? I am unapologetic in my criticism of Bush 43. Any policies that Obama may have are not excused because W had and/or started them. Buck stops.
You mean the buck stops now, not then, but now.

If you had actually criticized Bush while he was in office you would have been branded an un-american Bush Basher that attacked the president in a 'time of war'.
Old 05-10-2012, 21:37   #16
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"

Quote:

If you had actually criticized Bush while he was in office you would have been branded an un-american Bush Basher that attacked the president in a 'time of war'.
Bush derangement is a real ***** huh? I bet you really got your panties in a wad when your messiah carried on and expanded upon Bush's policies.
Old 05-10-2012, 21:41   #17
Flintlocker

Quote:
Bush derangement is a real ***** huh? I bet you really got your panties in a wad when your messiah carried on and expanded upon Bush's policies.
I don't know, I've never had BDS. It must be similar to your Obama Derangement Syndrome so you're probably the go to guy to answer that question.
Old 05-10-2012, 21:54   #18
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:

I did and I was. Yet another feather fail.

Quote:
I don't know, I've never had BDS. It must be similar to your Obama Derangement Syndrome so you're probably the go to guy to answer that question.
And you're in denial.

Last edited by juggy4711; 05-10-2012 at 21:56..
Old 05-11-2012, 08:34   #19
lancesorbenson

Quote:
Well gee whiz, it's Bush's fault so there's no reason to address the issue whatsoever. I mean everyone knew about this program back then so why didn't they get up in arms. Oh because they loved Bush and hate Obama. It's not as if the program really made headlines when a Border Patrol agent was killed by a gun that "walked" from the ATF. There's no way the current outrage could have anything to do with the current, devoutly anti-gun Attorney General who wants to “really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way.”
lancesorbenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:47   #20
F350

Wtf!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintlocker View Post
yes, absolutely obama's fault because the doj carried on with the same program that originated during the bush administration.Wong!!! Under the bush administration there was coordination with Mexican authorities. The Mexicans were to follow the guns to the cartels and make the bust. The operation was canceled due to incompetence/corruption of the mexicans. "fast & furious" was done without informing the mexican athorities and no attempt to follow the guns once in mexico. The first half of your statement is as accurate as the last half. in fact, obama personally handed out every gun in mexico for the last 10 years all by himself. Then he rubbed his hands together, stroked is goatee and laughed as his diabolical plan to destroy america was coming to fruition.
F350 is offline   Reply With Quote