Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-12-2012, 17:56   #1
Any Cal.

FS G20 Barrel/Comp combo *w/ price drop!

I have a Lone Wolf 5.2" threaded barrel and Carver 4 port comp for sale. Both are in good condition and work well. Barrel feeds everything and has good case support. Probably 3-400 rds through the barrel, less through the comp. Works well at keeping brass in the same county. $205/ $200 shipped for the combo,or will sell the comp only for $102/$99 shipped. Will not sell the barrel separately unless the comp has already sold, and then can sell it for $108/ $105 shipped.

-Edit- I cleaned this barrel well, and it is puuurty in the rifling! Anyhow, I would also consider a part trade of a thread protector for the comp, as a way to help us both out. I like the barrel fine, but feel like the comp isn't getting worked as well with my super heavy bullets and fast powder. Works great with other loads, but I am trying to fund another project right now.

I have had 2 failures to extract with the barrel, with hot loaded heavy bullet loads, but don't know for sure that it is a barrel issue. I can polish the chamber to be sure, (what I will do if I keep it) or just send it as is. There is a scratched spot in the ano on the top of the comp, you can see it in the pic in front of the first port.

10mm Reloading Forum

Last edited by Any Cal.; 05-18-2012 at 14:13..
Any Cal. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 14:13   #2
Any Cal.

Bump because the change in title won't show. Just dropped the prices some, save $15 over buying either component, or $25 or better over the combo when you count shipping costs. Also, would trade for a thread protector if you wanted to save even more! Feed ammo that most LW barrels won't, with case support better than most any other barrel.
Any Cal. is offline   Reply With Quote