Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:24   #1
snowbird

Shariaphobia

That's what politically correct dhimmis in effect accuse counterjihadists of having.

In Texas, a Lebanese Muslim (and not the Left's proverbial poverty-stricken downtrodden underclass victim -this guy had a BA, MA, and PhD from American universities, and was making a good living) broke into the home of his estranged wife, shot her 3 times in the legs, shot his 20-yr-old daughter in the neck, and shot his daughter's 21-yr-old boyfriend in the arm. Police refuse to consider this crime 'honor'-related though.

The perp himself said said he didn't like that his daughter was dating a non-Muslim, that his wife had "thrown him out" (he had had an affair) making the daughter's boyfriend "the man of the house", and that his daughter was answering him back. In other words, this contravened sharia: a female was attempting to divorce a Muslim man, a daughter was 'disgracing' the family by not obeying her father, by dating outside her Muslim faith, and a Muslim man felt he was losing control of being the man of the house.

As the FBI's own website says, "hate" crimes need to be dealt with harshly because they plant seeds of intolerance and terrorism here in our own country. Unfortunately, our police have become too politically correct and dhimmified, so that they turn a blind eye to all that. We need to be anti-sharia if we want to remain free and alive.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:41   #2
JBnTX
Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post

... We need to be anti-sharia if we want to remain free and alive.

There's a lot of things we need to oppose, if we want to remain free and alive. Shariah Law is definitely at the top of the list.

But unfortunately we have a long history of accepting foreign and strange beliefs
at the peril of our own.

Last edited by JBnTX; 06-25-2012 at 08:45..
JBnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:56   #3
hogfish
Señor Member

We all should suffer of "Shariaphobia". Not many things I can think of that are as evil as I understand Sharia Law to be.

"Almost no matter the question, capitalism and freedom are the answers, while government and religion are not." Syclone538
hogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:21   #4
Norske

Your freedom of religion stops at the individual liberties of others.

Including the individual liberties of your own wife and children.

His estranged wife should not have stopped at throwing him out.

She should have shot his sorry gluteus maximus when he came at her and the girl.

Last edited by Norske; 06-26-2012 at 10:23..
Norske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:24   #5
void *
Dereference Me!

They arrested the guy and the judge denied him bail. How is that sharia?

Does it really matter if they call it an 'honor killing' if he gets thrown in prison on three counts of attempted murder?
"The human mind is seldom satisfied, and is not justifiable by any natural process whatsoever, as regards geometry, our universe differs only slightly from a long-term, bi-directional, single trait selection experiment." -- Maxwell/Einstein/Johansson
void * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:37   #6
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

His acts were,the Judge followed US law.This is a problem that will continue ta grow.'08.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 13:56   #7
void *
Dereference Me!

My point is that exactly what should happen in *any* situation in which there's an attempted murder, did in fact happen. The guy got thrown in jail. He'll go to trial, he'll end up in prison. I don't see that as a problem. There will be people who try to kill other people, with various different motivations. If any person who tries (and/or succeeds) to kill someone for any reason other than justifiable lethal force gets thrown in jail, gets a trial, and eventually ends up in prison - I have zero problem with that.
"The human mind is seldom satisfied, and is not justifiable by any natural process whatsoever, as regards geometry, our universe differs only slightly from a long-term, bi-directional, single trait selection experiment." -- Maxwell/Einstein/Johansson
void * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 14:35   #8
F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfish View Post
We all should suffer of "Shariaphobia". Not many things I can think of that are as evil as I understand Sharia Law to be.

I disagree; "phobia" is an irrational fear; I do not think it is irrational at all; I am a misioislamist.

Last edited by F350; 06-26-2012 at 14:36..
F350 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 15:52   #9
maxsnafu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
There's a lot of things we need to oppose, if we want to remain free and alive. Shariah Law is definitely at the top of the list.

But unfortunately we have a long history of accepting foreign and strange beliefs
at the peril of our own.

In England men get shafted in divorce courts so frequently that many non-Muslims are requesting that their divorces be adjudicated in Sharia courts. Speaks volumes about British "justice" doesn't it.
Old 06-26-2012, 17:21   #10
Akil8290
Saracen

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsnafu View Post
In England men get shafted in divorce courts so frequently that many non-Muslims are requesting that their divorces be adjudicated in Sharia courts. Speaks volumes about British "justice" doesn't it.
That would be foolish on their part; in Shariah, men are legally obligated to care for the wife financially until the divorce is finalized, which can take a while and there is an initiation phase, reconciliation and completion phase.

Of course, non-Muslims cannot technically go through Shariah courts, nor should they have the right to be able to do so.

The Shariah courts in England are set up purely so Muslims can handle civil matters, such as marriage and debts with other Muslims.

Last edited by Akil8290; 06-26-2012 at 17:22.. Reason: spelling
Akil8290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 17:26   #11
Akil8290
Saracen

Quote:
Originally Posted by F350 View Post
I disagree; "phobia" is an irrational fear; I do not think it is irrational at all; I am a misioislamist.
"Misioislamist"? I love it when people assign obscure pseudo-titles to themselves!
Old 06-26-2012, 18:03   #12
maxsnafu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akil8290 View Post
"Misioislamist"? I love it when people assign obscure pseudo-titles to themselves!
It's no more of a made up word than "Islamophobia." (My personal favorite is homophobia.)
Old 06-27-2012, 09:41   #13
snowbird

I'd like to pass along a couple of good posts from another site today by alert Americans who obviously get it:

"This is not a religion.

We are being invaded by a political system that has our destruction and subjugation in mind. We should round them up and expel them back to the Middle East where they came from rather than tolerate their presence in our country. Islam is a dangerous Satanic system that incorporates all aspects of life in order to enslave. If we had any sense we would ban it and all its adherents. But we won't because we're all tolerant and stupid and we have been duped into thinking these people actually worship the same God most of us do."

And the other goodie:

"Sorry, we're shutting down Bible study groups cuz they're a threat to national security. 'National security' in the new sense, since we've become a Muslim nation with a Muslim leader named Barry. It hasn't been officially announced yet to the average citizen, cuz that's a matter of 'national security' too.

But don't worry folks, cuz it's all for our own good."
Old 06-27-2012, 15:25   #14
Norske

Is there a word for a rational fear of something?

Maybe just "fear"?

Is there a word coined that means "A rational fear of Islam" or "A rational fear of Sharia"?

IslamaFear? ShariaFear?