GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2012, 21:07   #1
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 27,103
Blog Entries: 2
The ANTI-Conspiracy Nut, or Kook, or Fool... so you say?

So you're an anti-conspiracy nut!!!
But:

It's not because you believe that oswald was the only shooter.

It's not because you believe that there is no such organization as Bildeberger's.

It's not because you believe that there is no such organization as the CFR.

It's not because you believe that only 19 terrorists brought down 1, 2, & 7 WTC skyscrapers on 09-11-2001.

It's not because you believe that climate change is real and the world is heating up at an alarming rate.

Oh no, in fact, one reason you're an anti-conspiracy nut is because you are too wise, or too smart, or too intelligent or just plain too much yourself to ever get past your own cognitive dissonance on certain matters.

Another reason you're an anti-conspiracy nut is because your own, personal opinion of someone tends to lead you to disbelieve anything they might support or put forth on a controversial issue. ETA: Your opinion of another may be due to adopting the opinion of the herd before you got to know that person for yourself.

However, the primary, number one reason you're an anti-conspiracy nut is because you cannot handle the ridicule of yourself or your opinions on what are known as controversial matters. Your perception of "their normal" is invaluable to you as far as the way others see or think of you.

Even if the crowd is wrong, or they have a weak foundation for their beliefs, and even if you know this deep down, you still can't handle not being an accepted member of those you admire, respect, or desire to be part of their group. You have to be part of what you perceive to be the "in crowd." You cannot live outside of the approval of those around you and being accepted as part of their herd. So, instead of rationally and logically thinking things out for yourself, you default to the herd mentality and eschew anything the herd doesn't approve of readily.

This is what makes you an anti-conspiracy nut and kook. You're wrong, but you have what you need the most, which is the approval of the crowd.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 06-27-2012 at 21:22..
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 21:27   #2
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
The Furball Forum
countrygun is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 22:29   #3
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
It's not because you believe that oswald was the only

shooter

Yes,yes it is, I have the Carcano that my dad put in my hands when I was a smart alec teenager quoting "conspiracy theories" I was able to prove to myself that it was well within Oswald and the rifles capabilities. Before Occam's razor was ever explained to me I realized the Conspiracy theorists were making mountains out of molehills.

It's not because you believe that there is no such organization

as Bildeberger's It's not because you believe that there is no such

organization as the CFR.

why is it, when asked to PROVE these organizations exist and are as claimed, the answer is always "There secret and you can't so that proves they are a secret organization and they exist. If you could prove it, they wouldn't be secret"?

It's not because you believe that only 19

terrorists brought down 1, 2, & 7 WTC skyscrapers on 09-11-2001

Again, ye, yes it is. it is because I don't believe Rosie O'Donnels crackpot theories. I have melted steel with fire despite her expert opinion that it can't be done.

I also have a bit of personal experience which makes me sure that is exactly what happened.

not because you believe that climate change is real and the world is heating up

at an alarming rate

Once more, yes, yes it is because I think "climate change" is a farce based on the data supplied by the theorists them selves. there is nothing alarming and there is NOTHING that hasn't happened BEFORE man walked upright. It is merely a part of the ebb and flow of the planet, it's normal cycle. Those wishing to blame man for it are over aggrandizing man's effect on the planet for political reasons.

 

There ARE plans, crafted trends, influences on society and certain social engineering trends in schools for instance, that I do think exist. I also think much of it is due to to making the lowest standard of intellectual performance "acceptable" as part of the trend.

When I hear people talk about "conspiracies and how they are so smart because they "know" all this. I see a social misfit, probably in Mom's basement with no significant acheivements in their little life, looking for a belief in something that justifies their lack of accomplishment and makes them feel "special" nonetheless.

They didn't get a pony for their ninth birthday and the Tri-lateral comission was behind their disappointent.

 
countrygun is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 05:38   #4
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 27,103
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Quote:
It's not because you believe that oswald was the only shooter

Yes,yes it is, I have the Carcano that my dad put in my hands when I was a smart alec teenager quoting "conspiracy theories" I was able to prove to myself that it was well within Oswald and the rifles capabilities. Before Occam's razor was ever explained to me I realized the Conspiracy theorists were making mountains out of molehills.
...
What do you do with all the evidence concerning the President's convertible being shot up? Namely, it is undisputed that there is a 'through-and-through' bullet hole in the windshield and a dent caused by a bullet in the windshield's "top rail" part of the frame.

In deference to the warren commission's findings, how do you explain, just these two additional shots, inside of the warren commission final report? Keep in mind that photos and or film from the day of the shooting prove they exist.

What say you? Will you at least admit 5 shots now?
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 06-28-2012 at 05:39..
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 05:49   #5
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 27,103
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Quote:
...It's not because you believe that there is no such organization as Bildeberger's. ... It's not because you believe that there is no such organization as the CFR. ...
...why is it, when asked to PROVE these organizations exist and are as claimed, the answer is always "There secret and you can't so that proves they are a secret organization and they exist. If you could prove it, they wouldn't be secret"?
...
I guess the why you inquire about is because you've never asked someone that has half a brain.

As far as Bildeberger: The moniker, Bildeberger, was derived from the name of the hotel where they had there first meeting (the public known about) ca. Spring of 1954.

Simply google: The Bilderberg Club or Bildeberger. it is no secret they exist. Only anti-conspiracy kooks believe they don't exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Quote:
... It's not because you believe that there is no such organization as the CFR. ...
...why is it, when asked to PROVE these organizations exist and are as claimed, the answer is always "There secret and you can't so that proves they are a secret organization and they exist. If you could prove it, they wouldn't be secret"?...
The CFR, or formally, the council on foreign relations, is not a secret by no means. Heck, they have their own website! Link here. Only anti-conspiracy nuts believe they don't exist.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 06-28-2012 at 06:29..
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 06:21   #6
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 27,103
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Quote:
... It's not because you believe that only 19 terrorists brought down 1, 2, & 7 WTC skyscrapers on 09-11-2001. ...
...Again, ye, yes it is. it is because I don't believe Rosie O'Donnels crackpot theories. I have melted steel with fire despite her expert opinion that it can't be done.

I also have a bit of personal experience which makes me sure that is exactly what happened.
...
I'm not going to discuss ms. o'donnel's beliefs for two reasons. One, I do NOT know her personally. Two, even though I might believe she is right on this one, she is not an expert in the field of engineering, architecture, or aircraft. So let's leave her out of this one.

Now, moving beyond such selective, ad hominem rhetoric, I'd be grateful to hear about your "personal experience which makes [you] sure that [19 terrorists bringing down 1, 2, & 7 WTC skyscrapers on 09-11-2001] is exactly what happened."

As for me, I most often rely on the expertise of others who are qualified as experts in their respective fields as well as the eyewitness accounts, news reports, videos and or audio recordings (professional and amateur) all from the day of 9-11 itself.

After the fact, I'll also rely on the finding of qualified experts, such as those gathered together on the net at places like pilots for 9-11 truth, and or architects and engineers for 9-11 truth.

Simply put, only anti-conspiracy kooks think that 1, 2, & 7 WTC skyscrapers came down solely due to fires on 9-11.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 06-28-2012 at 06:24..
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 06:28   #7
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 27,103
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Quote:
... It's not because you believe that climate change is real and the world is heating up at an alarming rate. ...
...Once more, yes, yes it is because I think "climate change" is a farce based on the data supplied by the theorists them selves. there is nothing alarming and there is NOTHING that hasn't happened BEFORE man walked upright. It is merely a part of the ebb and flow of the planet, it's normal cycle. Those wishing to blame man for it are over aggrandizing man's effect on the planet for political reasons. ...
I see we are in 100% agreement on this one.

Even so, only anti-conspiracy kooks believe that global warming/climate change is caused by anthropogenic means and that this conclusion is backed up by actual science.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 08:43   #8
airmotive
Tin Kicker
 
airmotive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Debris Field
Posts: 7,213
Blog Entries: 1
You still mad about the British Empire?
__________________
----------------------------------------------------
Combine ignorance, arrogance and low altitude, and the result is guaranteed to be spectacular.
airmotive is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 13:02   #9
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
I see we are in 100% agreement on this one.

Even so, only anti-conspiracy kooks believe that global warming/climate change is caused by anthropogenic means and that this conclusion is backed up by actual science.

And how do these "eggspurts" explain the same sort of changes in Earth's climate BEFORE man and after his arrival before industrialization?

Several bits of my history come into play when it comes to 9/11

I was in construction and I also happen to be a blacksmith and knife maker today. I am well aware of the effects of heat on steel and of structural stresses. I am also aware of the incredibly complex "conspiracy" that would have to take place and how long in advance the planning would have to be in place for any other answer to be possible. To have put all of the planning in the hands of 19 cretinous fanatics in order for the plan to succeed is ridiculous. To epect it was done in complete secrecy without one single person actually coming forward and saying "Yes, I took part in placing the explosives (or what ever crackpot scheme you have in mind) is ludicrous. This from a Government who couldn't hide a blow job?

For the real meat of my direct experience with terrorism. Long before you ever heard of the word it was a serious issue. In 1984 I took part in an "anti-Terrorism" seminar at my University (Portland State) As both a student and a memeber of the Law Enforcement community. Among the participants was Dr. Manfred Schrieber who had been the Mayor of Munich Germany during the Olympics and the "Munich Massacre) he went on to become the equivilant of "Secretary of State) for West Germany. It was a rather high level operation and was partially sponsored by the (then) "LEAA". There were speakers and participants form over the Country and more than one Nation.

Here is where I realized that incompetence was going to lead to America's eventual victimization and was therefore not completely surprised by 9/11.

My "Group" of 5 students, some of them LEOs, put forth a well researched paper on the possibility of a terrorist attack in our area. Using what we had learned of the fundamentalist Muslim ideaology way back then in the early 80's, we posited that it was possible for a handful of fanatics to hijack a plane, west bound into PDX. The right flight would not have to deviate an appreciable amount for it's path to take it down the Columbia river with it's target being Bonneville Dam. The resulting impact would not only flood a large portion of industrial Portland (we used the VanPort flood as a "damage map") and would have flooded and perhaps destroyed the Trojan Nuclear Power Plant on the Columbia, but this would also cause a "cascade failure" of much of the power grid in the western US.

We of course put this forward as an example of just one weak spot in the Country.

For our efforts, we were patted on the head by the representatives of the US Government and told " That is a nice bit of imaginative thinking, but really, nobody is going to hijack a plane to crash it into a structure"

At that point I realized the power and danger of incompetence. I started making plans to quit my job, pile up lots of money and get the heck out of an urban environment. I succeeded. My very first words on 9/11 were, "they finally did it"

No it didn't take any "Conspiracy" at all. The damage is easily understood. The incompetence that allowed it to happen was present for years

Nothing mysterious to me.

And you Conspiracy buffs are nuttier than Squirrel ****.

Last edited by countrygun; 06-28-2012 at 13:03..
countrygun is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 13:49   #10
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 27,103
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmotive View Post
You still mad about the British Empire?
Huh? Sorry, but I don't follow.

ETA: Oh wait! The brit's empire thread, no, not mad at all, that thread was just being hijacked with other posters' interpersonal qualms.

There were some interesting points brought up, but on the wrong thread, so this is the thread AND THE FORUM for what the brit's empire thread devolved into. Besides, I've been asking the anti-conspiracy kooks to start a thread on each topic they'd bring up and they all were too scared to do it. So heck, I'll do it here.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 06-28-2012 at 13:53..
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 14:04   #11
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 27,103
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
And how do these "eggspurts" explain the same sort of changes in Earth's climate BEFORE man and after his arrival before industrialization?

Several bits of my history come into play when it comes to 9/11 ...
I said we agreed on this one. You did read my post right?

Even so, to address your inquiry, BEFORE man could scientifically record the climate and its day-to-day, week-to-week, month-to-month, year-to-year, decade-to-decade and century-to-century fluctuations, man had no clue about global warming or cooling. Written records exists, but without some tangible, objective data, we can only guess at what was going on before the invention of things like thermometers.

However, since we have been able to scientifically record the data from the past century or so, this data shows conclusively that global warming (or cooling) is directly related to the Sun's activities, and as you point out, before the so called industrial revolution, the climate on earth rose and fell, which the data again points to the Sun as being the progenitor of these fluctuations.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 06-28-2012 at 14:05..
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 15:08   #12
Rancho_Nirvana
X 1911 Addict
 
Rancho_Nirvana's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: A Republic if you will keep it...
Posts: 262
PW, it's evident these are just your everyday troll types looking to bait people into never ending dialogue that they perpetuate by never refuting anything with actual facts, but instead offer little more than weak, subjective, simpleton bull**** in its place.
__________________
3rd Gen G19 / 3rd Gen G21
21 Club #1642


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Rancho_Nirvana is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 17:29   #13
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancho_Nirvana View Post
PW, it's evident these are just your everyday troll types looking to bait people into never ending dialogue that they perpetuate by never refuting anything with actual facts, but instead offer little more than weak, subjective, simpleton bull**** in its place.

You are, after all, the resident specialist in simpleton bull****. You couch it in fancy terms to feign intellectual content, but upon examination it is just third-grade thinking couched in a college vocabulary.

In short, you are little more than the fly on the bull pile.
countrygun is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 17:51   #14
Rancho_Nirvana
X 1911 Addict
 
Rancho_Nirvana's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: A Republic if you will keep it...
Posts: 262
Quote:
"Oh bother" said Pooh...
Awe CG, what would Pooh say? lol

...as far as recognizing simpleton BS when I see it, no need to give me so much credit, its not like you've camouflaged it..
__________________
3rd Gen G19 / 3rd Gen G21
21 Club #1642


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Rancho_Nirvana is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 22:25   #15
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe
 
Arquebus12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Centerburg, OH
Posts: 16,429
Blog Entries: 4


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancho_Nirvana View Post
PW, it's evident these are just your everyday troll types looking to bait people into never ending dialogue that they perpetuate by never refuting anything with actual facts, but instead offer little more than weak, subjective, simpleton bull**** in its place.
Pot, meet Kettle.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


There ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with $700 and a .30-06.


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Arquebus12 is offline  
Old 06-29-2012, 02:09   #16
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 27,103
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arquebus12 View Post
Pot, meet Kettle.
Hey, a response from the ultimate epitome of the ignorant pragmatic.

Welcome to the thread Arq!
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 06-29-2012, 05:17   #17
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe
 
Arquebus12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Centerburg, OH
Posts: 16,429
Blog Entries: 4


Pragmatic, yes... Ignorant? Not only am I smarter than you, I've read more books, absorbed more philosophy, studied more discerning thought disciplines than you, I'm also taller, stronger, better looking, and have been with more women than you.

Further, I'm a better shot, have more friends, more guns, and drive a cooler/newer vehicle than you. I even make prettier babies than you can. But most importantly, I will never be even briefly considered as moonbat crazy as you. Know why? Because I'm not afraid to admit to how little I really know.

So let's dance, Thumbdick! Quote me and dissect my rhetoric.

__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


There ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with $700 and a .30-06.


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Arquebus12 is offline  
Old 06-29-2012, 08:08   #18
Rancho_Nirvana
X 1911 Addict
 
Rancho_Nirvana's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: A Republic if you will keep it...
Posts: 262
PW, I think a knat just landed on your ass... or at least the equivalent thereof.
__________________
3rd Gen G19 / 3rd Gen G21
21 Club #1642


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Rancho_Nirvana is offline  
Old 06-29-2012, 10:43   #19
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe
 
Arquebus12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Centerburg, OH
Posts: 16,429
Blog Entries: 4


It's spelled G-N-A-T, ye of abundant intellect. Damn, you ignorant! How's a fella supposed to engage in a battle of wits against such a poorly armed opponent? Bah! It's like entering into the octagon and going up against a Girl Scout.

Go ahead and rail away, Faulkner, and I'll pop in from time to time and pretend to give the tiniest damn. Don't bottle it up, get it off your little chicken chest, and teach me a lesson with your fount of wisdom....

You're on. Dazzle me with your rhetoric, Betty.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


There ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with $700 and a .30-06.


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Arquebus12 is offline  
Old 06-29-2012, 13:24   #20
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 27,103
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancho_Nirvana View Post
PW, I think a knat just landed on your ass... or at least the equivalent thereof.
Careful, he'll insist we are mad at him and that his work is done here.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."
Peace Warrior is offline  

 
  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:12.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 679
154 Members
525 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 16:42