Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 15:13   #41
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post

BTW- I know you're good at pissing contest on the net, but do you care to address any of this thread's topics?
Pffffffft.

"You've done nothing when you've bested a fool." -Ranger LaBoeuf, "True Grit"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

There ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with $700 and a .30-06.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 06-30-2012, 15:27   #42
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by G23Gen4TX View Post
Conspiracy theorists are just like religious people in my mind. Use believe to support their claims instead of real evidence, logic and [physics].

As such, I treat you the same.
Well, I'm not very religious, but I have a decent grasp of reality, unlike the anticonspiracy theorists, and so understanding only evidence, logic and physics would cause me to believe that the three buildings that collapsed on 9-11 did so due to either plane impacts and fires (i.e. 1 & 2 WTC), or just by fire alone (i.e. 7-WTC), which is just my point, the actual evidence points to controlled demolitions of all three buildings. .
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 06-30-2012 at 15:40..
Old 06-30-2012, 15:28   #43
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arquebus12 View Post
Pffffffft.

"You've done nothing when you've bested a fool." -Ranger LaBoeuf, "True Grit"
That's awesome wisdom and I honestly stand humbled at it.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."
Old 06-30-2012, 15:36   #44
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Nawp. Saying "I told you so" don't make it so.

I will say this... The pair of you definitely found each other AND a home on the web tubes. Between one of you projecting his foibles while loudly yelling "I GOT THE ANSWERS! NOBODY FOOLED ME! JUST ASK ME!", while simultaneously being the equivalent of a psychiatry doctoral candidates wet dream, and the other who clearly never met Roy Rogers.

I'm going to give the two of you a little privacy.

Bye...
Didn't think you had any evidence to offer, only rhetoric and attempts at insulting people that think differently than you do. Typical of the anticonspiracy crowd.

An aside: You may not believe this, but I respect your views and accept your nihilistic delusion towards the facts concerning 9-11. IMO, it is a decision by process, which all Americans must make for themselves. However, your juvenile rhetoric tends to have been developed while you were in the 7th grade. Highly recommend you up your game in that respect.

Anyway, have good day sir. No hard feelings on this end.
Old 06-30-2012, 15:47   #45
countrygun

Well at least one of them admitted to being a 'Conspiracy theory junkie" with the pap about "5 shots" in Dallas. THe biggest laugh in the history of conspiracies. If you have never fired a Carcano at those distances don't even try to tell me Oswald didn't act alone. If you have never recovered a 6.5 FMJ bullet, or even read Bell's writings about using them on elephants don't tell me about it.

Some folks have such shallow lives that they try to give themselves some depth by pretending to have some "special knowledge" so they can stand out and garner attention by proposing the ridiculous.

Just like religions that popped up in the early 1800's based on a "doomsday" prediction, they stick around and prostelytize, claiming some divine knowledge and crowing that the unbelievers shall perish for their ignorance. Once in a while a couple of them find each other and start preaching on the public corner that is the internet.

Sorry little people trying to convince themselves they have meaning and a divine message, they obtained by interpreting the chicken entrails. Well at least they do us the courtesy of showing themselves so we know who to dismiss.

These clowns are one step way from "manmade earthquakes". I am waiting for the "Jewish Conspiracy" to creep into their lunatic ravings next.

I too am going to leave them alone to enjoy each other's company in their two man circle. I do hope they wash their hands when they are done.
Old 06-30-2012, 15:50   #46
countrygun

Quote:
Didn't think you had any evidence to offer, only rhetoric and attempts at insulting people that think differently than you do. Typical of the anticonspiracy crowd.

An aside: You may not believe this, but I respect your views and accept your nihilistic delusion towards the facts concerning 9-11. IMO, it is a decision by process, which all Americans must make for themselves. However, your juvenile rhetoric tends to have been developed while you were in the 7th grade. Highly recommend you up your game in that respect.

The Furball Forum
Old 06-30-2012, 16:02   #47
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
The Furball Forum
At least Arc used a 7th grade rhetoric when avoiding facts and simply throwing out ad hominems to avoid the topic. As it is, you're well below that level.
Old 06-30-2012, 16:05   #48
Rancho_Nirvana
X 1911 Addict

Quote:
I'm going to give the two of you a little privacy.

Bye...
See, you're capable of reasoned thought, rational ideas, and right action on occasion...
21 Club #1642

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Rancho_Nirvana; 06-30-2012 at 17:02..
Old 06-30-2012, 17:10   #49
G23Gen4TX

Quote:
Well, I'm not very religious, but I have a decent grasp of reality, unlike the anticonspiracy theorists, and so understanding only evidence, logic and physics would cause me to believe that the three buildings that collapsed on 9-11 did so due to either plane impacts and fires (i.e. 1 & 2 WTC), or just by fire alone (i.e. 7-WTC), which is just my point, the actual evidence points to controlled demolitions of all three buildings. .
There's absolutely NO evidence of controlled demolition. NONE of the things that we see in controlled demolition were exhibited on 9-11.

WTC clearly failed at the point of impact and then caved upon themselves pushing the outer parts of the building making it "peel" like a banana. That's not what controlled demolition looks like. No matter how hard you try.
Old 06-30-2012, 17:56   #50
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
There's absolutely NO evidence of controlled demolition. NONE of the things that we see in controlled demolition were exhibited on 9-11.

WTC clearly failed at the point of impact and then caved upon themselves pushing the outer parts of the building making it "peel" like a banana. That's not what controlled demolition looks like. No matter how hard you try.
Well before the tower fell, here is a video of someone being blown out of the window due to an explosion inside:

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 06-30-2012 at 17:58..
Old 06-30-2012, 18:06   #51
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

The dozens, if not hundreds, of explosions that are documented to have occurred on 9-11 itself more than satisfies the need for evidence of a controlled demolition. Only anticonspiracy kooks would say or pretend to think otherwise.

Something is mentally wrong with people who do not acknowledged the truth right before their eyes.

As I have always maintained, I understand why someone would not go along with the inside job position in order to protect their paycheck or if they were actually a part of it in the first place, but others who disagree with the mountain of evidence showing that 9-11 was not carried out by only 19 terrorists are simply useful idiots, IMHO.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 06-30-2012 at 18:08..
Old 06-30-2012, 18:28   #52
Rancho_Nirvana
X 1911 Addict

The one that gets me is the Pentagon.

I mean there was nothing left of a jumbo jet after slamming into a building?

No damage from wings hitting the sides of the main impact hole in the building?

No fuel burning for hours and hours?

Papers in the adjacent offices just blowing around and the offices?

Pretty suspect...
21 Club #1642

Old 06-30-2012, 19:15   #53
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe

Quote:

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

The Furball Forum

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 06-30-2012, 19:30   #54
G23Gen4TX

Quote:
Well before the tower fell, here is a video of someone being blown out of the window due to an explosion inside: WTC exploding man, A person gets blown out of the WTC by what looks like an explosion - YouTube
Yeah. It looks like someone is getting blown out of the building because something exploded.

It doesn't look like an explosion from a charge. More like a release of pressure which is very likely due to the fire.

Go watch some detonation videos. It takes a series of carefully placed charges to bering a building down. Plus saying it happens before the building fell, although correct, doesn't make it a demo explosion. We have no idea how long this happened before the buildings fell and even as they fell we saw the pressure blowing windows out.

Your stupid conspiracy holds water like a straw basket.
Old 06-30-2012, 19:33   #55
G23Gen4TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancho_Nirvana View Post

Pretty suspect...
Don't worry about the evidence. Look behind your back. There is a conspiracy out there.

If you choose to be dumb you'll stay dumb.

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm
Old 07-01-2012, 15:10   #56
Rancho_Nirvana
X 1911 Addict

Quote:
Don't worry about the evidence. Look behind your back. There is a conspiracy out there.

If you choose to be dumb you'll stay dumb.

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm
Do you really want to endlessly exchange websites that corroborate the opposing viewpoints?

I'll pass.

I will say this; I have not said I believe one thing or another, just that some things are worth further consideration, certainly more than just defaulting to the official party line for the answer.

Take the Osama Bin Laden thing, I mean he was the most sought after person on the planet, virtually the entire world searched for him for over 10 years, countless man hours and an infinite amount of resources were expended to find him and bring him to justice.

Then he is killed during the capture, ...okay, ...but then his body gets disposed of before any independent confirmation can be done, ...then that is attributed to some bogus Muslim tradition, ...and then the very people who killed him happen to all die in a helicopter crash...etc, etc, etc...

...stuff like that just seems pretty murky IMO...
21 Club #1642

Old 07-01-2012, 15:26   #57
G23Gen4TX

I'm sure Bin Laden is still alive and is the puppet master behind his Muslim cusin in the white house.
Old 07-01-2012, 15:49   #58
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe

Mmmmffft!

Sarcasm all over my screen... YUK!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 07-01-2012, 17:59   #59
RichardB
Silver Membership

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.asp

There are photos of the aircraft debris from the plane that hit the pentagon.

“Food for thought is no substitute for the real thing”
Old 07-01-2012, 18:16   #60
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancho_Nirvana View Post

Pretty suspect...
The Furball Forum

Uhm, yah, real suspect Yup look at all the indications that it was a bomb on the inside. All of the force directed outward.....oh...wait....there isn't any evidence of that. It looks like something crashed in to the building.

Read the snopes link posted

Closed Thread