Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 18:59   #61
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Several bits of my history come into play when it comes to 9/11

I am also aware of the incredibly complex "conspiracy" that would have to take place and how long in advance the planning would have to be in place for any other answer to be possible. To have put all of the planning in the hands of 19 cretinous fanatics in order for the plan to succeed is ridiculous. To epect it was done in complete secrecy without one single person actually coming forward and saying "Yes, I took part in placing the explosives (or what ever crackpot scheme you have in mind) is ludicrous. This from a Government who couldn't hide a blow job?
Since I can't think of one thing the government hasn't screwed up I tend to believe it was not Our Governments conspiracy. Hell, they even crash a He-lo going after Bin Lade because no one thought about the walls causing an up-draft.

Now I still believe there was someone on the Grassy Noll.
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.
Old 07-01-2012, 19:08   #62
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe

Quote:
The Furball Forum

Uhm, yah, real suspect Yup look at all the indications that it was a bomb on the inside. All of the force directed outward.....oh...wait....there isn't any evidence of that. It looks like something crashed in to the building.

Read the snopes link posted
Looks to me like a very hard and deliberately overbuilt structure that was built to last and to military specs because they knew in advance that it was going to be a target by enemy forces because it was the nerve center of America's military. Further, it looks as if it was impacted by a vehicle thats constructed primarily of aluminum, because they knew in advance that it HAD to be lightweight in construction because it was a flying machine (lighter things tend to fly better, which is why kites are not made of iron). That, and it was also intended to be a passenger vessel, not a warship, and so the onus of building good aircraft is to build them as lightly as possible.

QED, this particular plane folded up like a beer can (say, aren't beer cans... Aluminum?), then burned (aluminum burns... Oh, yes it does), leaving little in the way of visual evidence of there having been an aircraft involved when viewed by the highly suspicious and self trained eyes of fire investigators and forensic analysts like Pansy Warrior and Rancho Neanderthal.

THAT IS, unless one were to look at photographs of the interior of the impact area in the "A" Ring, and see two very easily discerned travel paths of the two engines that torpedoed along because of their high density and mass after they were ripped off their wing mounts. None of which is visible from outside views... But suspicious and inquiring minds like those mentioned above would SURELY know of the photographic evidence of which I speak, because having studied this particular event in great depth and detail, they are thoroughly familiar with all aspects of the events surrounding Sep. 11th, 2001. They know, because you can't get one by on THESE guys, right?

How's that, Thumbdick? Did I address the issues like you asked me to enough? Wanna keep going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

There ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with $700 and a .30-06.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 07-01-2012, 19:15   #63
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancho_Nirvana View Post
Do you really want to endlessly exchange websites that corroborate the opposing viewpoints?

I'll pass.
Yeah, can't have nothing like possible corroborating evidence, like the truth, that would refute what you WANT to believe.

Good job, locking that mind of yours up, close and tight!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 07-01-2012, 19:32   #64
countrygun

Quote:
Do you really want to endlessly exchange websites that corroborate the opposing viewpoints?

Yes, that can be quite tiring to a man of faith like yourself. trying to keep up with all the objections to your belief system.

BTW "Plane parts' are facts. Saying "they were planted" is speculation. Someone else saying "that's right" is just two people speculating, not corroberation.
Old 07-01-2012, 22:31   #65
Rancho_Nirvana
X 1911 Addict

LOL, geeze, you guys are too much, like a couple rabid dogs just looking for someone to pounce on...

Whatever, again I have no particular belief system with respect to these things, I do feel like there are many things about which we don't have all the information, or the information we do have is suspect, and so I am willing to remain open about it...

Simple as that.
21 Club #1642

Old 07-01-2012, 23:02   #66
countrygun

Quote:
LOL, geeze, you guys are too much, like a couple rabid dogs just looking for someone to pounce on...

Whatever, again I have no particular belief system with respect to these things, I do feel like there are many things about which we don't have all the information, or the information we do have is suspect, and so I am willing to remain open about it...

Simple as that.

There are at least a couple of us, do we qualify for the

"We're part of a conspiracy"

t-shirts yet?
Old 07-02-2012, 04:19   #67
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

hint hint: The word rhetoric can also be used as a noun described by an adjective/adverb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arquebus12 View Post
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

The Furball Forum
Ugh, college kids/recent grads...

IIRC, we, as in you and I, have gone over something similar to this once before. Okay, I understand the definition of the word rhetoric. If I mistakenly did not use it clearly with an adjective/adverb, then, "Oops I goofed." mea culpa
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 07-02-2012 at 05:00..
Old 07-02-2012, 04:26   #68
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
The one that gets me is the Pentagon.

I mean there was nothing left of a jumbo jet after slamming into a building?

No damage from wings hitting the sides of the main impact hole in the building?

No fuel burning for hours and hours?

Papers in the adjacent offices just blowing around and the offices?

Pretty suspect...
A few days later the pentagon officials gave the world photographs of assorted plane parts amidst the debris caused by the missile. You'd think they would have realized ahead of time the need to go by an aircraft bone-yard somewhere and get some actual plane parts, but hey, this is our gubmint officials we are talking about, so I understand their oversight and delay in providing "the evidence."

The responding firemen/EMT's decided to keep their jobs and now they won't speak with ANYONE about what they witnessed at the pentagon. IIRC, two or three firefighters had scheduled interviews with the media, but they interviews were nixed by the ones that keep their paychecks coming.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 07-02-2012 at 05:14..
Old 07-02-2012, 04:30   #69
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:

t-shirts yet?
You guys are the anti-conspiracy nuts. Make your own shirts.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:00   #70
RichardB
Silver Membership

You may have forgotten or be too young to remember; but I wasn't.

Read this: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137095,00.html

“Food for thought is no substitute for the real thing”
Old 07-02-2012, 05:09   #71
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

What also bothered me, when I looked into the facts concerning the pentagon damage, was the fact that prior to the floors/roof collapsing, there was only a roughly 20 feet diameter hole in the outer wall of the E-ring.

A 757, hitting at a roughly 45 to 50 degree angle (i.e., juxtaposed to the surface itself), flying between 350-400 mph ground speed, creates a roughly 20 feet diameter hole, into which the officials story advises that an engine continues on through 3 wings of the pentagon, or a total of at least 7 feet (6 walls at 14" each) of concrete, and subsequently punches a roughly 12 feet diameter hole into the C-ring's "inner wall."

I could not find an engine or substantial engine parts in any of the photos depicting the C-ring's exit hole and debris found around it.

No thanks, I ain't buying it.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 07-02-2012 at 05:10..
Old 07-02-2012, 05:12   #72
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardB View Post
You may have forgotten or be too young to remember; but I wasn't.

Read this: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137095,00.html
bin laden never claimed responsibility. When translated correctly, the tape shows that bin laden and others were only speaking ABOUT the 9-11 events.

You, and the rest of us, have been lied to by those covering up this whole thing.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 07-02-2012 at 05:12..
Old 07-02-2012, 05:23   #73
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe

Of course you didn't. You have neither the access to the science nor the acumen. Two engines, made of steel and titanium and spinning at full thrust (Read: Many thousands of RPM) will not only continue on further than an aluminum tube that is the fuselage, bit will disassemble itself via centrifugal force. The main mass will be there, but now you have it in the form of a high speed cloud of metal. This is the exact same effect that occurs with frangible bullets.

You wouldn't know an engine part from a bowl of petunias anyway, let alone in a poorly lit debris field inside a hardened structure.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 07-02-2012, 05:54   #74
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

The engine was the LAST coverup story offered to the public. First, it was the nose of the aircraft that punched the hole. Then someone asked the "stupid" question, "Can an aircraft nose, which is made up of reinforced polymers break through 7 feet of concrete?" After realizing how stupidly weak their coverup story was, officials changed the story to advise it was the "bulk of the plane's fuselage and contents. Again, someone asked another "stupid" question.

Finally, the officials began advising it was an engine, notably they've never said which engine, that punched through AT LEAST 7 feet of concrete, but was not visible at or near the last hole it supposedly made.

Quote:
Of course you didn't. You have neither the access to the science nor the acumen. Two engines, made of steel and titanium and spinning at full thrust (Read: Many thousands of RPM) will not only continue on further than an aluminum tube that is the fuselage, bit will disassemble itself via centrifugal force. The main mass will be there, but now you have it in the form of a high speed cloud of metal. This is the exact same effect that occurs with frangible bullets.

You wouldn't know an engine part from a bowl of petunias anyway, let alone in a poorly lit debris field inside a hardened structure.
Regardless of your actual ignorance, you continue to chime away showing how little you actually know. Others may tell you you're smart, but you've yet to come close to demonstrating your self professed intelligence here.

Now, it was either an aircraft engine, or a missile, but not a frangible bullet. To even think about placing a frangible bullet into this discussion shows the height of your ignorance.

OTOH, I agree a missile can create a "cloud" of metal, through the carefully planned use of explosives, but this is supposed to be an aircraft engine off of a 757. I'm not an aircraft engineer, but even if a 757 could create a cloud of metal, how do you explain this cloud going through AT LEAST 5' 10" of concrete? (5' 10" of concrete minus the MINIMUM thickness of the first wall)

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 07-02-2012 at 05:54..
Old 07-02-2012, 06:01   #75
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by G23Gen4TX View Post
Yeah. It looks like someone is getting blown out of the building because something exploded.

It doesn't look like an explosion from a charge. More like a release of pressure which is very likely due to the fire.

Go watch some detonation videos. It takes a series of carefully placed charges to bering a building down. Plus saying it happens before the building fell, although correct, doesn't make it a demo explosion. We have no idea how long this happened before the buildings fell and even as they fell we saw the pressure blowing windows out.

Your stupid conspiracy holds water like a straw basket.
Okay, we've determined you'll deny the evidence slapping you in the face as this happened on the day of 9-11, the same day we have hundreds of eyewitness/ear-witness reports of explosions, with recorded video and audio, from 9-11, backing up their testimonies, and all of this on the same day that THREE, steel framed skyscrapers collapsed from the effects of fire, which has never happened before 9-11, and has not happened since 9-11. Additionally, one of these buildings collapsed at free fall speed (i.e., 7-WTC) and the other two collapsed at almost free fall speed (i.e., 1 & 2 WTC).

Yeah, the cause of that person on the video being blown out of that window, on 9-11, was not an explosion from a planted charge. Oh yeah...

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 07-02-2012 at 06:29..
Old 07-02-2012, 07:26   #76
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe

It must make you feel God-like to create your own laws of physics and concepts of reality. What color sky did you opt for in your world?

You really do only see what you want, re: my level of intelligence and education. See my above post; I'm a vocational HS graduate, nothing more. I will admit to having more than a passing interest in several subjects, and to having done some independent reading, but that's it in terms of education.

Regarding your detailed knowledge of construction and aerospace engineering, and all of them troubling holes in the Pentagon, I'd refer you to the Laws of Thermodynamics, and the root of that being specifically the Theory of Relativity. Fella named Isaac Newton did some work along those lines, take a look at his stuff.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 07-02-2012, 08:31   #77
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
It must make you feel God-like to create your own laws of physics and concepts of reality. What color sky did you opt for in your world?

You really do only see what you want, re: my level of intelligence and education. ...
Just so much more of your juvenile and overly simplistic rhetoric. No need to further encourage you to make yourself appear as an imbecile. You're doing a good enough job already.

But in actuality, it's the anti-conspiracy kooks that have to create their own laws of physics and new reality in order to believe the official cover up story.

You see thousands of professional architects, professional construction engineers, professional aerospace engineers, professional pilots and other engineers in related fields all believe that the official cover up story has ZERO evidence to back it up.

But hey, you got a great idea, keep this between you and I so you don;t have to face the truth. Yep, just make it about what I personally believe and never mention what thousands of experts have said and tested themselves. Sure, keep this on a personal level, specifically you keeping this at your 7th grade like mental acumen, and you'll never have to do anything more but toss insults and foolish rhetoric for a few pages on a thread.

Can't get you to stay on the issues or topics at hand. You be without anything to say then.
Quote:
... I'm a vocational HS graduate, nothing more. I will admit to having more than a passing interest in several subjects, and to having done some independent reading, but that's it in terms of education. ...
Thanks for the candor.

Quote:
... Regarding your detailed knowledge of construction and aerospace engineering,...
I know a tad about construction (i.e., c/o structural concrete). I've already said I have no training or experience in aerospace engineering.

Which is why your continued, dogged pursuit of making this about me is asinine. Concerning 9-11, I began on the side of the governmental cover up story.

See, during the event of 9-11, I was in my truck picking up my paycheck. All I heard were radio reports the day of 9-11, and for quite some time after 9-11, I refuse to watch the videos or news reports of 9-11 due to personal convictions (e.g., Watching almost 3,000 Americans die all at once is not something I generally choose to do).

Then some experts like I mentioned herein took a look at the evidence and concluded that the official cover up story has ZERO evidence to back it up; moreover, when doing tests and researching evidence, they discovered something that more in line with the eyewitness testimonies and video/audio recordings from the day of 9-11.

To say I must feel G-d-like to not believe the official cover story is something you've invented in an attempt to insult me, but thousands of other professionals, not laymen like you or I, do not believe the cover story either.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:56   #78
Rancho_Nirvana
X 1911 Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by peace warrior View Post
you guys are the anti-conspiracy nuts. Make your own shirts.
now that is some funny ****!!!
21 Club #1642

Old 07-02-2012, 09:01   #79
Rancho_Nirvana
X 1911 Addict

Quote:

t-shirts yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
You guys are the anti-conspiracy nuts. Make your own shirts.
Now That Is Some Funny **** There...! LOL!
21 Club #1642

Old 07-02-2012, 09:30   #80
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by G23Gen4TX View Post
... It doesn't look like an explosion from a charge. More like a release of pressure which is very likely due to the fire. ...

Looking at this video again, it looks like the man was two or three floors BELOW the fire. If so, fire didn't build up the pressure near where this guy was standing/sitting. Besides, with all the other eye and ear witnesses testifying to numerous explosions, I can more easily believe that this guy was blown out that window by a charge used to help bring down the towers that day more so than pressure from a fire.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 07-02-2012 at 09:34..

Closed Thread