Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 10:08   #81
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe

This precisely why its impossible to reason with you or anyone associated with the Democratic party, MoveOn.org, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and his merry pranksters, or that froot loop Louis Farakhan. You got on blinders , seeing only what you want to see, lest your tender little ego take a hit because you CAN'T be WRONG, not EVER!

You still haven't provided a single shred of proof, just warned against the combined wrath of "experts" who don't take kindly to folks not taking what they say as gospel, and admitted in your own words your refusal to observe news coverage for a faux sense of tenderness. This is complete crap, because you're incapable of empathy for anyone other than yourself and your knuckle dragging, slope-browed ego doesn't have the capacity for anything else.

The good news: Folks like you are enormously fun to watch (I freely admit to enjoying the ongoing antagonization being directed to you by myself and others) and the mental health industry makes a fair bit of monies of your type.

As to your repeated insinuations of poor intelligence and lacking education, I say again, Project Much?

Keep on keepin' on, Pizza Warrior! You're hugely entertaining! Carry that torch!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

There ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with $700 and a .30-06.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 07-02-2012, 10:14   #82
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
WTC exploding man, A person gets blown out of the WTC by what looks like an explosion - YouTube

Looking at this video again, it looks like the man was two or three floors BELOW the fire. If so, fire didn't build up the pressure near where this guy was standing/sitting. Besides, with all the other eye and ear witnesses testifying to numerous explosions, I can more easily believe that this guy was blown out that window by a charge used to help bring down the towers that day more so than pressure from a fire.

You're right. A huge structure filled with all manner of people and their belongings wouldn't be the cause of ANY explosions... Naw, it just simply HAD to be demolition charges! Demo charges going of over a prolonged period and at various points in time, not all at once, or even staggered rapidly like its commonly done in the business of demolitions and mining.

Or no! Wait! They coulda been BOOBY TRAPS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 07-02-2012, 10:22   #83
Rancho_Nirvana
X 1911 Addict

Glock Talk Dictionary

DESPERATION

des·per·a·tion[des-puh-rey-shuhn]

noun

the
state of constantly being idiotic, desperate, and reckless.

the incessant juvenile need for approval from another anonymous internet poster by needlessly disrespecting any opposing viewpoints

Clinging to government propaganda despite evidence that would give any rational person reason for further examination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arquebus12 View Post
This precisely why its impossible to reason with you or anyone associated with the Democratic party, MoveOn.org, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and his merry pranksters, or that froot loop Louis Farakhan. You got on blinders , seeing only what you want to see, lest your tender little ego take a hit because you CAN'T be WRONG, not EVER!

You still haven't provided a single shred of proof, just warned against the combined wrath of "experts" who don't take kindly to folks not taking what they say as gospel, and admitted in your own words your refusal to observe news coverage for a faux sense of tenderness. This is complete crap, because you're incapable of empathy for anyone other than yourself and your knuckle dragging, slope-browed ego doesn't have the capacity for anything else.

The good news: Folks like you are enormously fun to watch (I freely admit to enjoying the ongoing antagonization being directed to you by myself and others) and the mental health industry makes a fair bit of monies of your type.

As to your repeated insinuations of poor intelligence and lacking education, I say again, Project Much?

Keep on keepin' on, Pizza Warrior! You're hugely entertaining! Carry that torch!

Origin:

1325–75; Middle English desperacioun < Latin dēspērātiōn- (stem of dēspērātiō ). See desperate, -ion

For more information on desperation, close mindedness, or being a jerk, see: "Arquebus" under "a" for a******.
21 Club #1642

Last edited by Rancho_Nirvana; 07-02-2012 at 10:43..
Old 07-02-2012, 10:22   #84
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:

Quote:
... Project Much? ...
Now that's funny coming from you.

"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"Thanks, but I typically don't follow the advice of condescending dolts." -GT's own: badge315

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 07-02-2012 at 10:27..
Old 07-02-2012, 10:24   #85
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
You're right. A huge structure filled with all manner of people and their belongings wouldn't be the cause of ANY explosions... Naw, it just simply HAD to be demolition charges! Demo charges going of over a prolonged period and at various points in time, not all at once, or even staggered rapidly like its commonly done in the business of demolitions and mining.

Or no! Wait! They coulda been BOOBY TRAPS!
Well, even as totally ridiculous as it sounds, booby traps is a theory you could hold to, but you know what, for me, I'll stick with the adults on this one tiger.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Thanks, but I typically don't follow the advice of condescending dolts." -GT's own: badge315
Old 07-02-2012, 10:45   #86
G23Gen4TX

Quote:
WTC exploding man, A person gets blown out of the WTC by what looks like an explosion - YouTube

Looking at this video again, it looks like the man was two or three floors BELOW the fire. If so, fire didn't build up the pressure near where this guy was standing/sitting. Besides, with all the other eye and ear witnesses testifying to numerous explosions, I can more easily believe that this guy was blown out that window by a charge used to help bring down the towers that day more so than pressure from a fire.
Go ahead. Start a new theory.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:43   #87
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancho_Nirvana View Post
Glock Talk Dictionary

DESPERATION

des·per·a·tion[des-puh-rey-shuhn]

noun

the
state of constantly being idiotic, desperate, and reckless.

the incessant juvenile need for approval from another anonymous internet poster by needlessly disrespecting any opposing viewpoints

Clinging to government propaganda despite evidence that would give any rational person reason for further examination.

Origin:

1325–75; Middle English desperacioun < Latin dēspērātiōn- (stem of dēspērātiō ). See desperate, -ion

For more information on desperation, close mindedness, or being a jerk, see: "Arquebus" under "a" for a******.
Awwwww, did I hurt your little feelings, Mongo? Musta done, because you're making non-sensical posts and non sequiturs while simultaneously getting personal. Well, break out the big guns, Nancy, because I'm under your skin like tick, and I actually rose to Pizza Warrior's challenge to refute his statements, ludicrous and simplistic though they be.

My challenge stands: dazzle me with your intellect, befuddle me with facts, and spit on my neck/put my truck inna ditch with your wisdom. Take me to the proverbial woodshed. You can even get personal with me, like some petulant schoolgirl would when she learns she's been shown she's wrong.

I dare you.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 07-02-2012, 11:47   #88
countrygun

Quote:

Yeah, the cause of that person on the video being blown out of that window, on 9-11, was not an explosion from a planted charge. Oh yeah...
Right, we've been overlooking the reports from people who worked in the WTC about the little men that appeared to be elves from the North pole running around the building days (or was it weeks or months???) before 9/11 leaving all those packages marked "don't open 'till Xmas" on them. Nobody opened any of them so they had no idea there were bombs in them.

Peas Washer, I got news for ya' there. Rigging a building to implode is a very,very complicated thing to do and a lot of people notice you doing it. Now there ARE somethings, not involving the direct destruction of the building, I MIGHT be willing to question about that partcular period of time, but unfortunately they have never been examined to my satisfaction because they get sucked up into the whirlwind of imagination the swirls around the conspiracy/demolition loons like you.

The "9/11 truthers" are a lot like the "Paulites" For the Paulites getting some of the principles of libertarianism put in the Repubican part isn't good enough they have to have their man elected or they are going to discredit their own movement and watch those principles get washed away in the storm of their own futile fanaticism. Attached to their action those principles will forever be stained with their silliness.

9/11 truthers have done the same thing with the serious questions about the incompetence of out intelligence community, the warnings that were ignored, the facts surrounding the lack of action concerning muslim flight students and their strange training requests when they were reported to the "authorities". These things get linked to the "truther" movement and are therefore tainted and disregarded with the goofy conspiracy theories.

It has long been a principle of those that use propoganda to take a reasonable position, of those in opposition, and spin it wildly and exaggerate it to the point that it no longer has credibility. Take any reasonable questions and find some nutbars to whip up a huge "plot" aound it, making fools of themselves in the process and the reasonable questions get lost in their foolishness and discredited along with the fools.

There is no secret about the collapse of the buildings. If we could wave a magic wand and redo that day over again ten different times and just change one or two factors each time we would likely get ten different results. The fact is on that day those factors led to those results. In the other nine cases in our fictional test you would be able to come up with nine different conspiracy theories as well.

As I said, early on in this thread, I personally experienced, many years ago, the inability of the people entrusted with our security, to believe that fanatics would actually crash a plane into a structure. I find, with my experience with our Government, incompetence and lack of foresight led to the events of 9/11, the results were simply a matter of the factors lining up in that formation, different day, different line up of factors, different results.

I am sorry if it shakes your faith in your fellow man, and by extension yourself, but pure dumb luck, and occasionally a fanatic here and there, have had more effect on human events than any secret plots schemes or conspiracies.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:55   #89
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe

Quote:

Now that's funny coming from you.

You can't show me where I've projected any insecurities on to you, because I haven't done so. So yeah, I guess that's a little funny, maybe... I'm not sure, frankly, because your sense of humor is as mystifying to me as your logic and thought processes. Near as I can tell, you appear to be a star in your own cartoon that plays endlessly in your head (do you wear a cape, by the way?) As far as projecting goes, I'll stand by what I said about doctoral candidates and you being good source material.

Tell you what, I wanna help. Ever kiss a girl? If you haven't already, go out and find yourself a woman. She doesn't have to be pretty or smart (in fact, smart might be counter productive), and take a break from the interweb net tubes for a while. I'll be right here when you get back, if you like, and you and I can discuss your skewed view and bent ego.

You're gonna thank me.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 07-02-2012, 12:48   #90
RichardB
Silver Membership

Quote:
bin laden never claimed responsibility. When translated correctly, the tape shows that bin laden and others were only speaking ABOUT the 9-11 events.

You, and the rest of us, have been lied to by those covering up this whole thing.
"bin Laden said he wanted to explain why he ordered the airline hijackings that hit the World Trade Center (search) and the Pentagon so"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...#ixzz1zUZyzo2n

Your answer does not compute. What is the source of your translation?

“Food for thought is no substitute for the real thing”
Old 07-02-2012, 13:24   #91
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe

From his very own legendary mind.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 07-02-2012, 13:35   #92
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post

I am sorry if it shakes your faith in your fellow man, and by extension yourself, but pure dumb luck, and occasionally a fanatic here and there, have had more effect on human events than any secret plots schemes or conspiracies.
There you go. Archduke Ferdinand took one center mass, while sitting in the back of an open convertible, from an anarchist who jumped on to the hood and let fly.

That started WWI. One guy with a gun at a parade in Sarajevo.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 07-02-2012, 15:31   #93
Rancho_Nirvana
X 1911 Addict

Arquebus,

If you feel like what I have said is personal, but what you have said is not, well that would be one of the few things that has come from you that makes perfect sense, because your take on virtually everything else has been in large part non-corollary strawmen and self aggrandizing bravado.

I apologize for my part in aggravating your insecurities, and have given the hyperbole and magniloquence they manifest themselves as far too much scrutiny.

Therefore I'll take my leave from this, and allow you to refine your abilities to engage in and construct productive outcomes elsewhere.

Good luck with that...
21 Club #1642

Old 07-02-2012, 17:02   #94
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe

Somebody got a Thesaurus! How long it take you to write that?

For what it's worth, you came under my special attention when you called me a cretin in another thread. If you'd been the least bit civil, and not resorted to petty name calling, you wouldn't be scuttling out of here now under the premise of being exasperated by my withering repartee and biting examples of conjecture, witnessed by MANY folks who have confided in me privately, saying that they were wondering what my goal was, engaging in debate with a philosophical maladroit such as yourself. It is curious, isn't it, seeing as how you're firmly entrenched in your ideals, doesn't it?

Well, Betty, the answer to that is because it's fun. Not circus fun, or new car shopping fun, or even road trip fun. No, this is fun for me in the exact same way that a mouse is fun for a cat.

Off you go, now... And sincere thanks for the compliment; never in my life have I been accused of being in possession of any level of magniloquence... A teacher once said i write a nice report, but THIS...! Being a simple blue collar guy from Ohio, I'm hugely flattered.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 07-02-2012, 17:28   #95
Arquebus12
CLM Number 287
Non-broccophobe

Quote:
[B]You see thousands of professional architects, professional construction engineers, professional aerospace engineers, professional pilots and other engineers in related fields all believe that the official cover up story has ZERO evidence to back it up. [/]

~~~~~~~~~~

Then some experts like I mentioned herein took a look at the evidence and concluded that the official cover up story has ZERO evidence to back it up; moreover, when doing tests and researching evidence, they discovered something that more in line with the eyewitness testimonies and video/audio recordings from the day of 9-11.
Two references to numerous experts, numbering in the "thousands" who refute the events of the day in question etc. etc. etc....

Name two of them.

PS- I seeded my most recent post to Rancho Numbnuts with some more big words you've never used in your entire life that you can work into your responses. A little word of advice; look them up before using them. It's okay not to know what they mean, but it does make you look foolish when wrongly use a word. For example, a Thesaurus is not a dinosaur of any kind.

Little hint. Good luck.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 07-02-2012, 19:44   #96
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardB View Post
"bin Laden said he wanted to explain why he ordered the airline hijackings that hit the World Trade Center (search) and the Pentagon so"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...#ixzz1zUZyzo2n

Your answer does not compute. What is the source of your translation?
He gave an interview to the pakistani newspaper, Ummat, in which he denied any involvement, the FBI would never list him as a suspect because they "never found any evidence that he was part of the 9-11 attacks," and last but not least the CIA admitted to creating the now famous, BUT TOTALLY FAKE, Nov 09, 2001, video in which bin laden was supposed to admit to the attacks.

The Ummat article has been translated into English and posted online here and other places in the net.

"[The] FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11." -Veep dick cheney

"We've never made the case, or argued the case, that somehow Osama Bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11." -Veep dick cheney

(NOTE: As far as cheney's back peddling, IIRC, he said these things AFTER doubts arose about the Nov 09, 2001, video's authenticity was being questioned and researched, which was after bin laden's reported death in Dec of 2001.)

The [CIA] actually did make a video purporting to show Osama bin Laden and his cronies sitting around a campfire swigging bottles of liquor and savoring their conquests with boys, one of the former CIA officers recalled, chuckling at the memory. - Jeff Stine, Washington Post reporter

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 07-02-2012 at 19:49..
Old 07-02-2012, 20:04   #97
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
... I find, with my experience with our Government, incompetence and lack of foresight led to the events of 9/11, the results were simply a matter of the factors lining up in that formation, different day, different line up of factors, different results.

I see where you are coming from, and I always say, "To each his/her own."

So knowing, we are on different sides of the fence as far as this issue. 9-11 is very pulling on emotions, so, no hard feelings from me.
Quote:
... As I said, early on in this thread, I personally experienced, many years ago, the inability of the people entrusted with our security, to believe that fanatics would actually crash a plane into a structure. ...
Everyone knew this was going to happen sooner or later IF, and I repeat, IF hijackers could get sufficient firepower on board a plane to take it over.

The lies from our officials advising that neither they, nor anyone else, knew or could have possibly foreseen such an attack coming made me laugh and get infuriated the first time, and then each and every time this lie was repeated by a new actor.

Heck, on September 10, 2001, they were conducting drills of planes being flown into buildings by terrorists. Yeah, they never had a clue.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 07-02-2012 at 20:05..
Old 07-02-2012, 20:41   #98
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
You can't show me where I've projected any insecurities on to you, because I haven't done so. So yeah, I guess that's a little funny, maybe... I'm not sure, frankly, because your sense of humor is as mystifying to me as your logic and thought processes. Near as I can tell, you appear to be a star in your own cartoon that plays endlessly in your head (do you wear a cape, by the way?) As far as projecting goes, I'll stand by what I said about doctoral candidates and you being good source material.

Tell you what, I wanna help. Ever kiss a girl? If you haven't already, go out and find yourself a woman. She doesn't have to be pretty or smart (in fact, smart might be counter productive), and take a break from the interweb net tubes for a while. I'll be right here when you get back, if you like, and you and I can discuss your skewed view and bent ego.

You're gonna thank me.
Quote:
Somebody got a Thesaurus! How long it take you to write that?

For what it's worth, you came under my special attention when you called me a cretin in another thread. If you'd been the least bit civil, and not resorted to petty name calling, you wouldn't be scuttling out of here now under the premise of being exasperated by my withering repartee and biting examples of conjecture, witnessed by MANY folks who have confided in me privately, saying that they were wondering what my goal was, engaging in debate with a philosophical maladroit such as yourself. It is curious, isn't it, seeing as how you're firmly entrenched in your ideals, doesn't it?

Well, Betty, the answer to that is because it's fun. Not circus fun, or new car shopping fun, or even road trip fun. No, this is fun for me in the exact same way that a mouse is fun for a cat.

Off you go, now... And sincere thanks for the compliment; never in my life have I been accused of being in possession of any level of magniloquence... A teacher once said i write a nice report, but THIS...! Being a simple blue collar guy from Ohio, I'm hugely flattered.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 07-02-2012 at 20:42..
Old 07-03-2012, 04:42   #99
seanmac45
CLM Number 38
Charter Lifetime Member

What are the FACTS of 9/11?

FACT: Nineteen Islamic Jihadists hijacked four commercial airliners with the intent of crashing them into pre-selected targets in a direct attack on the United States of America. Their movements within this and other countries have been documented and thoroughly investigated by U.S. and foreign intelligence agencies. Their trial runs on commercial flights prior to the actual attack have been well proven via videotapes, computer records, and eyewitness testimony of flight crews, ticketing agents and passengers. Their identities and personal histories are rock solid.

FACT: Three of the airliners were successfully used to attack WTC1, WTC2 and the Pentagon. The air traffic recordings, black boxes, and eyewitness accounts all cohesively document their terminal flight paths into the intended targets. One plane was successfully deterred from its’ target due to the heroic actions of the passengers on board. It plummeted straight down into a field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

FACT: At each of the crash scenes there was more than enough forensic evidence and human remains to verify exactly where and when each of the four airliners crashed. There is no and has never been any doubt as to the final resting place of all four airliners along with their crew and passengers.

FACT: The building / airplane collisions and resulting collapses at the World Trade Center resulted in fatal damage to a total of eight buildings. The fires and damage caused by the collapsing towers also damaged at least 10 other structures which did not collapse and were eventually repaired.

FACT: The resulting fires at the collapse site caused catastrophic damage and collapses of the Marriott World Trade Center Hotel, WTC buildings 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.

FACT: No firefighting efforts were made to save any of those structures for a number of reasons. First, FDNY’s leadership was decimated when the entire top echelon of their Special Operations Division was wiped out in the collapse of Towers 1 and 2. Electricity was out, water mains were damaged and the first order of the day was searching for survivors.

FACT: The area immediately surrounding the collapsed towers was incredibly dangerous to work in. There were tons of structural steel from the two main towers sticking out of buildings like spears, waiting to fall. The fires burning in the debris field were hellish, and had a tendency to flare up among the first responders without warning. The Deutsche Bank building was so badly damaged that rescuers were repeatedly evacuated over the next few weeks in anticipation of its’ collapse. It was eventually razed AFTER having been repaired enough to prevent it from spontaneously collapsing on its’ own.

FACT: WTC 7 along with the others was left to burn over the course of the first day. The fires in WTC 7 were of a size, intensity and duration that went well beyond the fire ratings of all materials used in its’ construction. The building itself was an engineering compromise as constructed due to the fact that it was built over a massive power substation that did not conform to the footprint of the office structure.

FACT: WTC 7 came down with no loss of further life because the engineers and fire officers on the scene were able to anticipate its’ collapse at least an hour in advance. That correct determination of its’ impending demise saved lives. All personnel were withdrawn to a safe distance prior to its fall.

FACT: The World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks were the most diligently investigated crime scenes in modern history. Literally thousands of the best investigators in the world were involved. Tons of physical evidence was recovered, vouchered and tested. Everyone involved was highly motivated to see it through to a proper and just conclusion. No shortcuts were taken, no overtime caps were imposed, and no one was directing what the final conclusions were to be. The results of the WTC investigation, both criminal and structural are extremely well documented and based solely upon the evidence that was present at the scenes.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:44   #100
seanmac45
CLM Number 38
Charter Lifetime Member

To those reading this thread;

There was no conspiracy on the day of 9/11 besides the one perpetrated by 19 Islamic fanatics. None of the WTC site buildings was imploded by explosive demolition.

All of the damage and deaths were caused by fires resulting from two high speed jet airliner impacts.

I beseech you, the reader, to disavow the inane rantings of some seriously disturbed individuals who cannot deal with the realities of that day.

For those of us who were there it is a plain and simple truth; two airplanes flown into the Twin Towers caused devastation and death on an unimaginable scale.

Please do not let a few strange people besmirch the legacy of those who died on that day in the single most savage and dastardly terrorist attack of our time.

There were many small explosions that day. Within those buildings were flammables, fuel for backup generators, oxyacetylene tanks for welding and even some high explosives stored by such agencies as the US Secret Service and the ATF. We are talking about a building fire of size and intensity that had never been encountered before. Books are still being written in the engineering firefighting fields about the knowledge gained from this event.

NONE of the explosions therein were of the coordinated and structurally destructive type required for the planned demolition of a structure.

But they do make convenient fodder for the conspiracy theorists.
In order for conspiracy theorists to be correct then the following must be true.

The thousands of experienced and dedicated investigators from the FBI, ATF, USSS, NYPD, FDNY, CIA and quite a few other agencies are all;

SUPREMELY INCOMPETENT

OR

CO-CONSPIRATORS

Think about that please. While you consider it remember that MANY of those investigators lost family, friends, loved ones and co-workers in the attack.
Go with the physical evidence and the experience of those conducting the investigation.

Closed Thread