Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-25-2012, 14:03   #1
DonGlock26

Muslim TV Prank Goes Horribly Wrong

Actor slaps and fells female host, denounces Israelis, in Egyptian TV ‘prank’ gone wrong

Second guest in Al-Nahar candid camera fiasco declares he ‘hates the Jews to death’

http://www.timesofisrael.com/egyptia...nk-gone-wrong/

LOL!!! Did they expect a sane, tolerate Western response? They got exactly what a sane non-liberal Westerner would have expected from them- hate, violence towards women, religious bigotry,

and a free Koran lesson.

_
“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
DonGlock26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:47   #2
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Oh those are some lovable people ???!!!

These attitudes have been cultivated very well. Instant hate like that will likely lead to interesting developments in the near future.
Cavalry Doc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:46   #3
fowl intent

Israel will suck us into this mess, and probably sooner than later.
fowl intent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:40   #4
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Yeah! Israel is to blame for the death-cult psychotics of Islam being the mad dogs that they are.

Makes sense to me.
When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Fred Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 13:44   #5
DonGlock26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Oh those are some lovable people ???!!!

These attitudes have been cultivated very well. Instant hate like that will likely lead to interesting developments in the near future.
I agree. You have to wonder about a religion that would drive a man to knock a woman to the ground like that.

_
“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
Old 07-26-2012, 14:25   #6
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGlock26 View Post
I agree. You have to wonder about a religion that would drive a man to knock a woman to the ground like that.

_
Don, didn't you hear? Israel makes them do it.

When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Old 07-26-2012, 16:35   #7
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:

_
I don't wonder at all. Infidel women are asking for it. No matter what that is, beating, raping etc. It's not a sin to kill or rape an infidel woman.
Old 07-26-2012, 18:15   #8
DonGlock26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Hansen View Post
Don, didn't you hear? Israel makes them do it.

No kidding. The lady should have just claimed to be a pedophile. I doubt she would have been struck by Capt. Pious.

_
Old 07-26-2012, 18:18   #9
DonGlock26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
I don't wonder at all. Infidel women are asking for it. No matter what that is, beating, raping etc. It's not a sin to kill or rape an infidel woman.
Everything that I needed to learn about Islam, I learned from
Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman.

"In March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). Upon inquiring "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once. [18]

Jefferson reported the conversation to Secretary of Foreign Affairs John Jay, who submitted the Ambassador's comments and offer to Congress. Jefferson argued that paying tribute would encourage more attacks."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War
Old 07-26-2012, 19:59   #10
Altaris

Quote:

_
"Later persuaded that she was indeed Egyptian, having seen her ID card, Kandeel invited her to come to his car after the show, where he could rub some lotion for her back. She declined."

But he offered to rub lotion on her back. That should make up for it, right?
Altaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:58   #11
DonGlock26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
"Later persuaded that she was indeed Egyptian, having seen her ID card, Kandeel invited her to come to his car after the show, where he could rub some lotion for her back. She declined."

But he offered to rub lotion on her back. That should make up for it, right?
I wonder what that would have led to.

_
Old 07-27-2012, 12:30   #12
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
I wonder what that would have led to.

_
In a just world? A knife driven into the mad dog's solar plexus, with a couple of deft side-to-side flicks of the wrist.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:48   #13
snowbird

There's a laugh in the comments section following the article: someone refers to Muslims as "arselifters". Before some lefty dhimmi calls me a "hater", I urge him/her to read how this guy slapped a woman down to the floor and spouted "hate speech" (aren't lefties supposed to be FOR women's rights and AGAINST hate-speech?).

Oh well, 'sane, tolerant Western responses' shouldn't be expected from either Muslims or their dhimmis.
Old 07-27-2012, 17:25   #14
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
There's a laugh in the comments section following the article: someone refers to Muslims as "arselifters". Before some lefty dhimmi calls me a "hater", I urge him/her to read how this guy slapped a woman down to the floor and spouted "hate speech" (aren't lefties supposed to be FOR women's rights and AGAINST hate-speech?).

Oh well, 'sane, tolerant Western responses' shouldn't be expected from either Muslims or their dhimmis.
Religious Issues
Old 07-29-2012, 09:43   #15
DonGlock26

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post

Good points.

Notice how quiet the Lefties are? They largely kicked women's rights to the curb to protect their new darling- Islam. Anyone want to hazard a guess as to why they picked Islam over women??

_