SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:04   #1
Skyhook

Send a message via Yahoo to Skyhook

The hologram president.

Herein lies one of the best summations I have seen to date.
http://terryfalconsprint.blogspot.co...-obama-by.html
Skyhook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:17   #2
coqui33
NRA Instructor

It was never published by the WSJ. Check Snopes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
coqui33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:23   #3
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

It's a good read though, for people who think. But, people who think would have never voted for a man they really knew nothing about, for President.

A better article by the NY Times, by Milton Friedman, a died in the wool liberal, pretty much admits that.

My theory, is that because he was black, the media was just too embarrassed to ask the normal questions that would have sent a white guy with Obama's flimsy resume, back to where he came from really fast during the early campaigning. Later on, when they realized what they had forgotten to do, it was really too embarrassing to bring up.

Last edited by series1811; 07-26-2012 at 06:30..
series1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:26   #4
Skyhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by coqui33 View Post
It was never published by the WSJ. Check Snopes.
Oh, not the WSJ?

Nom de plume... pink herring? Or some Obama-like misrepresentation.

The entire presentation is a good one, nonetheless, I thought.... still do.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:39   #5
pipedreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by series1811 View Post
My theory, is that because he was black, the media was just too embarrassed to ask the normal questions that would have sent a white guy with Obama's flimsy resume, back to where he came from really fast during the early campaigning. Later on, when they realized what they had forgotten to do, it was really too embarrassing to bring up.
I think that pretty much covers it in a nut shell. I could care less if it was published in the WSJ, the article gets right to the meat of things.

Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

Last edited by pipedreams; 07-26-2012 at 06:44.. Reason: added text
pipedreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:57   #6
Skyhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by series1811 View Post
It's a good read though, for people who think. But, people who think would have never voted for a man they really knew nothing about, for President.

A better article by the NY Times, by Milton Friedman, a died in the wool liberal, pretty much admits that.

Embarrassed? I would not cut the MSM (LNM) that much slack at this point. I think we've seen enough slanting and out-right promotion to think the 'media' was in the tank for progressive candidates even before this hologram, this wispy entity was carried to the front.

That's why, I think, this non-person blew everyone right off the stage from just about day one- he had a propaganda machine the likes of which this country had never dreamed of seeing.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:06   #7
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhook View Post
Embarrassed? I would not cut the MSM (LNM) that much slack at this point. I think we've seen enough slanting and out-right promotion to think the 'media' was in the tank for progressive candidates even before this hologram, this wispy entity was carried to the front.

That's why, I think, this non-person blew everyone right off the stage from just about day one- he had a propaganda machine the likes of which this country had never dreamed of seeing.
I won't say that is not an equally plausible explanation.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:47   #8
JFrame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhook View Post

Agreed..."White guilt" may have factored into the voting of some percentage of the general population -- but when it comes to the MSM, it's pretty conclusive that we have a fairly unified bunch of hard-core progressives. I'm sure that stuff like "Journolist" only scratched the surface of a fairly coordinated effort by the leftstream media to control the narrative in this country.

--
JFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 16:20   #9
ModGlock17

The most earth shattering news would be when someone releases a Kenyan Birth certificate that has O's info on it, 10 days before the election.

That would be one heck of an event, one that would be in history book.
ModGlock17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:00   #10
coqui33
NRA Instructor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModGlock17 View Post
The most earth shattering news would be when someone releases a Kenyan Birth certificate that has O's info on it, 10 days before the election.

That would be one heck of an event, one that would be in history book.
It would be ignored. The newsmedia now has the power to put anyone they want into the presidency.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
coqui33 is offline   Reply With Quote