Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 07:18   #1
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Ron Paul Lawsuit --- Now a "SURE THING"

The Paul sites are all abuzz. The lead guy from "The Lawyers for Ron Paul" has ensured that he cannot lose with this video.

With a guy like this leading the charge, how can he lose.

Political Issues

You have to watch the whole thing to catch the concentration camp references and the threat to Mitt Romney's children.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:30   #2
JBnTX
None

I guess we just throw the votes of millions of American voters in the trash can?

The American voter has overwhelmingly REJECTED Ron Paul and EVERYTHING he stands for.

Go home Ron Paul, and leave the election of the next president to the American voter.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:36   #3
JBnTX
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post

You have to watch the whole thing to catch the concentration camp references and the threat to Mitt Romney's children.

The only thing missing from that video is the obligatory statement, "I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message".

Obama has to be loving crap like this....
Old 07-29-2012, 08:40   #4
ponders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
I guess we just throw the votes of millions of American voters in the trash can?

The American voter has overwhelmingly REJECTED Ron Paul and EVERYTHING he stands for.

Go home Ron Paul, and leave the election of the next president to the American voter.

i thought he stood for absolute freedom? american people are against that?

and for getting rid of gun laws and ending the fed reserve?

did i miss something? i thought he was a good guy,,,, maybe i did miss something
Old 07-29-2012, 08:45   #5
amazon

He may be a "good guy" on some issues. But being a pawn and allowing Obama's opposition to continue to splinter, he's either stupid, or so butt hurt about not being the nominee he doesn't care.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:53   #6
JBnTX
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponders View Post

did i miss something? i thought he was a good guy,,,, maybe i did miss something

Have you ever heard the old saying, "If something sounds too good to be true, then it probably is"?

Ron Raul is a phoney who pushed all the right buttons and said all the right things to a growing number of people upset with American national politics.

Every plank of his so-called "political platform" was only possible in a perfect constitutional utopia, not in real life.

Ron Paul's name can now be added to the same list that contains names like Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy.

Last edited by JBnTX; 07-29-2012 at 08:55..
Old 07-29-2012, 09:35   #7
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:

Seems Ron Paul himself is not behind this, and does not support it. The movement is on autopilot.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:36   #8
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:

Absolute freedom? That would be anarchy. The American people are not anarchists, well, most of them.

He is a good guy, and much too reasonable to be for absolute freedom.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:50   #9
JBnTX
None

Quote:

Seems Ron Paul himself is not behind this, and does not support it. The movement is on autopilot.

Now, about this swamp land I've got for sale down in south Florida?

I also have a bridge out in Arizona that I can let go cheap.
Only one previous owner.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:58   #10
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Quote:
i thought he stood for absolute freedom?
Only so long as it agrees with his idea of it.

Lawsuits, great, seek legislation from the bench like a democrat.

No one wants him, maybe a tiny minority, overwhelming direction otherwise has already been resoundingly decided, so try make things difficult by suing.

What's your point? You're not gonna be president. Ever.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:59   #11
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Quote:
You mean, tinfoil hat. That's the only of his core that's left.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:08   #12
Stang_Man

Quote:

I'd vote for Ron Paul. He's leaps and bounds better than Obama and Romney.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:06   #13
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Now, about this swamp land I've got for sale down in south Florida?

I also have a bridge out in Arizona that I can let go cheap.
Only one previous owner.
I get the feeling that the official campaign is trying to hold onto money and they know the game is over. The diehards have staged a mini-mutiny. It's not uncommon to see an attitude of "Ron Paul will be the Nominee, he just doesn't know it yet".

I may be wrong, but like most things involving large groups, I'm seeing more chaos and individuals looking out for personal goals than I am seeing a diabolical mastermind in Ron Paul.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:09   #14
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G29Reload View Post
You mean, tinfoil hat. That's the only of his core that's left.
Well, many of the people I see posting on paul sites do tend to subscribe to one or more hard to believe theories.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:13   #15
jakebrake
cracker

Quote:
having seen some of them? at this point, i expect fountains of stupid.
21 clubmember #629 freemasons clubmember # 57
Kalashnikov klub member # 413 black rifle club # 830
The road to Hell is paved with good intent
Old 07-29-2012, 11:33   #16
jakebrake
cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by G29Reload View Post
No one wants him, maybe a tiny minority, overwhelming direction otherwise has already been resoundingly decided, so try make things difficult by suing.
ohn, no g29...watch the video...according to the one comment, the convention willl be a sea of tinfoil as 1 million ron paul supporters converge.

well, get the F&^%^%$g butterfly nets out!

i supported ron paul....i now feel the need for a long shower.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:53   #17
countrygun

Quote:
The only thing missing from that video is the obligatory statement, "I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message".

Obama has to be loving crap like this....

Helping Obama is the only purpose it can serve.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:47   #18
jakebrake
cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Helping Obama is the only purpose it can serve.
and the useful idiots , armed with tin foil hats will march along screaming about how ron paul is freedom.

look at your hero now...just a sore loser, and you, the dupes that still sing his praises.
Old 07-29-2012, 13:19   #19
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
and the useful idiots , armed with tin foil hats will march along screaming about how ron paul is freedom.

look at your hero now...just a sore loser, and you, the dupes that still sing his praises.

I am still left to wonder, with so many positions that were so apealing to liberals why Ron Paul didn't run as a democratic challenger to Obama.

I think they were trying the liberal tactic of redefining conservatism and at the same time getting Obie another term. Really the politics were more liberal, but whenever you talk to a paulbot they were like used car salesman who didn't have anything near what you wanted on the lot so they would try to tell you that a Ford van was what you really wanted instead of a Chevy sedan.

I still think that his whole campaign must have been just a dog and pony show to distract folks.

If the paulbots are sure Romney isn't the best Republican candidate then they shouldn't have been accomplishing nothing with Paul and should have been working for an ELECTABLE candidate that was better than Romney. Ron Paul never hid the fact he knew he couldn't win, or at least never did a good job of hiding it.

The whole RP mess has done nothing but further discredit a third party or a darkhorse candidate, and it sounds like some folks aren't satisfied with that damage, they want to do some more.

Last edited by countrygun; 07-29-2012 at 13:48..
Old 07-29-2012, 13:43   #20
JBnTX
None

Where's all the Ron Paul supporters?

Four months ago they were flaming me good for criticizing and making fun of Ron Paul.

Now, their silence seems to be the loudest noise in the room.
Old 07-29-2012, 14:35   #21
jakebrake
cracker

yes, country. it's safe to say that the paulbots lord and master has just run their third party dreams assunder once and for all.
Old 07-29-2012, 15:44   #22
Harbour

Quote:
Where's all the Ron Paul supporters?

Four months ago they were flaming me good for criticizing and making fun of Ron Paul.

Now, their silence seems to be the loudest noise in the room.
Here is a former Ron Paul supporter checking in.

That guy in the video seems to be quite the dork. He lost all credibility with me when he said that John McCain, and shrub, and Poppy Bush were "honorable men."

I believe there was election fraud against Ron Paul. And here is why I am a "former" Ron Paul supporter...he didn't even request a second, impartial review into those suspicious results. He slunk away with his tail between his legs. Nobody has ever pissed away as many Pro Constitution voters (and money) as Ron Paul.

So now, your wet dream has come true, and you have Mittens representing everything your "new republican" party stands for. Obama should send you a Thank You Note.

The Republican Party belongs to people like you. And that is exactly what it deserves. If you hear a sound in the background, that is The Constitution getting off your bus.

Last edited by Harbour; 07-29-2012 at 15:56..
Old 07-29-2012, 15:57   #23
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
Here is a former Ron Paul supporter checking in.

That guy in the video seems to be quite the dork. He lost all credibility with me when he said that John McCain, and shrub, and Poppy Bush were "honorable men."

I do believe there was a lot of election fraud against Ron Paul. And here is why I am a "former" Ron Paul supporter...he didn't even request a second, impartial review into those suspicious results. He slunk away with his tail between his legs. Nobody has ever pissed away so many Pro Constitution voters as Ron Paul.

So now, your wet dream has come true, and you have Mittens representing everything your "new republican" party stands for. Obama should send you a Thank You Note.

The Republican Party belongs to people like you. If you hear a sound in the background, that is The Constitution getting off your bus.

What a pity party bottle of whine.

"Nobody has ever pissed away so many Pro Constitution voters as Ron Paul."

Well you got that part right, but your feelings are all hurt because he dumped on you and you still cannot accept the fat that he lost, you actually blame him for not fufilling your fantasies , so you come up with this,

"So now, your wet dream has come true, and you have Mittens representing everything your "new republican" party stands for. Obama should send you a Thank You Note."

As if you wish to remain ignorant of the primary process and how a candidate it actually chosen (of course being a Paul fan that would be a foriegn concept) I have yet to meet a whole lot of people who were big fans, but most of this primary was decided way east of my State. Romney is the presumptive nominee because he got the most votes. MOST of the intelligent folks realize that is how it works and the Party then supports that candidate.

Sorry you bought a ticket to the wrong Party, but drowning your sorrows in a bottle of whine, in public, is tacky.
Old 07-29-2012, 16:11   #24
jakebrake
cracker

the primary was obviously fixed by the republicans and the media...they have a secret cabal to make sure that republicans get elected. obama is just a smokescreen.

(do we throw the new illuminati into the conspiray theory?...i mean, it'd sell better that way.)
Old 07-29-2012, 16:23   #25
Harbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post

I have yet to meet a whole lot of people who were big fans, but most of this primary was decided way east of my State. Romney is the presumptive nominee because he got the most votes. MOST of the intelligent folks realize that is how it works and the Party then supports that candidate.

Sorry you bought a ticket to the wrong Party, but drowning your sorrows in a bottle of whine, in public, is tacky.

We'll see how that "not a big fan but I'm voting for him" thingey works out for you.

Your loss is going to result in the death of the Republican Party....and the birth of new, conservative movement.

Last edited by Harbour; 07-29-2012 at 16:53..
Closed Thread