Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-06-2012, 09:07   #1
Skyhook

Send a message via Yahoo to Skyhook

Democrat lawmakers; are they totally hopeless?

By definition, felons do not obey the laws, so passing laws to curb their behavior is all but pointless. Repeat offenders are released from incarceration early and do what? Repeat, that's what. Our problems with firearm-toting criminals is that they are FREE to commit crimes. Almost every one of the deranged killers had enough nasty behavior in their pasts to have them incarcerated IF the present laws were properly enforced.

Laws only curtail the behaviors and limit the freedoms of law-abiding citizens. Now, if only our Democrat morons in the legislature could just get that into their impaired brains!

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dai...ontrol-package

(Oh, and if you of other states think you are living in a better place, that may be so in this respect, but do not become complacent; the attack is on, the battle will be in your yard next.)
Skyhook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:38   #2
aircarver
Silver Membership
Ride Continues

Beyond hopeless ....

They'd created a vast, permanently unemployed underclass, dependent upon the Republic's stupendous welfare machine for its very existence, and in so doing, they'd sown the seeds of their own destruction. No one could place two-thirds of a world's population on the Dole and keep them there forever without the entire system crashing . . . but how in hell did one get them off the Dole? -David Weber, Flag in Exile
aircarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 13:07   #3
FFR Spyder GT
Ex-Gunslinger

skyhook,

I'm not sure how old you are or where you live but based on your post I'm guessing +50 and you live with your Mom but if you will remember back in the early 70's Tricky Dicky cut funding to state mental hospitals and then again in the 80's Ronnie did the same thing.

So, how is this the Dems fault?

Spydèr
FFR Spyder GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 13:09   #4
aircarver
Silver Membership
Ride Continues

You sure can reach, looking for things ...

They'd created a vast, permanently unemployed underclass, dependent upon the Republic's stupendous welfare machine for its very existence, and in so doing, they'd sown the seeds of their own destruction. No one could place two-thirds of a world's population on the Dole and keep them there forever without the entire system crashing . . . but how in hell did one get them off the Dole? -David Weber, Flag in Exile
aircarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 13:17   #5
Skyhook

Send a message via Yahoo to Skyhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFR Spyder GT View Post
skyhook,

I'm not sure how old you are or where you live but based on your post I'm guessing +50 and you live with your Mom but if you will remember back in the early 70's Tricky Dicky cut funding to state mental hospitals and then again in the 80's Ronnie did the same thing.

So, how is this the Dems fault?

Spydèr
Well, I am not too sure about YOU, either, but I'll bet you are possessor of at least one very dominate 'X' chromosome and were brought up without any morals or manners.

I have taken care to look at all proposed and passed anti-second amendment laws and all but a very few of the thousands (maybe more) have been authored by- guess what- DEMOCRATS.

Now roll over, be a good girl.
Skyhook is offline   Reply With Quote