Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-05-2012, 20:43   #1
TreehugginGlock

Final GLIPSMatch at TG&G - 7-5-12

It is with a sad heart that I make this post.

Tonight as we arrived to shoot our weekly GLIPSC match as we have done for over 3 1/2 years at this location, Dean and I were informed that TG&G's management has made a decision that GLIPSC will no longer be able to shoot our weekly matches. Though this did come as a shock to us, we have been very excited to see the changes taking place at TG&G (formerly known as Bluegrass Indoor Range) and wish them well.

GLIPSC has been shooting together for over 5 years and this is our second location, so this does not mean the end of GLIPSC. I assure you that we are going to be looking for another indoor range in the area that would like to host a weekly "league" night that at times brings in over 30 shooters. If anyone knows of a place that would be suitable, please let Dean, Greg or me know asap.

In the meantime, it is my honor to post the final GLIPSC scores from the TG&G location.

5.620 Dean Francisco
5.338 John Haas
4.716 Mike Smiley
4.687 Jim Geiger
2.665 Jim Kinnett
2.267 John Michael
1.852 Mike Martin
1.576 Leigh Ann Jeter
1.339 Ted Cabal

Again, we are not over until it's over or we give up. Help us stay together and find a new home. If you would like to be on our email contact list so we can let you know where our new home will be, feel free to send me an email to jeterbugky@yahoo.com. I am accumulating a GLIPSC contact group email list.

Until we see each other again, don't forget the fun matches at Silvercreek Conservation Club in Sellersburg, Indiana. This Saturday will be our IDPA match and this Sunday is our USPSA match. Bang, bang, back to back fun in the sun. See you there.

TreehugginGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 21:19   #2
CJStudent
Fenced In

Send a message via AIM to CJStudent Send a message via Yahoo to CJStudent
Dang; I'm sorry to hear that. I was just waiting for a Thursday off to make it out there, too!

Quote:
The first round is a moral decision. All of the following rounds are tactical decisions.
CJStudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 01:06   #3
GenoTac Ind.
|KYDEX GEAR>

Gene here...hopefully we will have another location to shoot, hopefully from one of our own. I'll keep you guys posted.