Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-18-2012, 08:46   #1
Cope's Distributing
GT Sponsor

HiPoint 9mm Compact W/Hard Case

HiPoint 9mm Compact W/Hard Case
[sr]

All models feature sleek lines and a scratch resistant, non-glare military black finish with high impact grips. The polymer frame used on the 9mm compact offers the shooter several advantages. First, it will decrease the weight of the weapon. Secondly, the forgiving nature of the polymer will decrease the felt recoil when firing the weapon. The polymer frame that is used by Hi-Point is a very high tech, durable material that will serve the shooter for decades to come.

Specifications:

Type Pistol
Action Double Action
Caliber 9 x 19 mm Parabellum
Barrel Length 3.5"
Capacity 8 + 1
Safety Thumb
Grips Polymer
Sights Low Profile 3-dot Adjustable
Weight 29 oz
Finish Black

Attention!
By Federal law, we can only ship firearms to an FFL licensed gun dealer Check all local laws and regulations before purchasing

$154.99

Sponsor Showcase
Cope's Distributing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 16:49   #2
JackMac

Hey Bud! take your advertising to one of the ad links here, not on the forums please! It is a real turn off any add appear in this manner. See "quicklinks" "advertise" and learn how to do it right friend.
Old 09-18-2012, 16:59   #3
kenpoprofessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMac View Post
Hey Bud! take your advertising to one of the ad links here, not on the forums please! It is a real turn off any add appear in this manner. See "quicklinks" "advertise" and learn how to do it right friend.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=496251

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Hi folks. As most of you already know, I do not allow companies to post unsolicited ad messages plugging their products here. This wasn't always the case, but such posts started to be a problem five or six years ago, so we stopped allowing such posts. I have been giving it some thought though and I've decided that having a place for companies to discuss their wares could be a benefit to them AND to my readers here, so I created this forum.

<b>The ability to originate new threads here will be limited to my sponsors only.</b> There are a lot of great products and companies out there, but I have to pay the bills here and my sponsors are helping me to do so. Although only sponsors will be able to start threads here, any member can reply to those threads, to ask questions about the products being discussed. <b><font color="red">I want to make it very clear that replies in this forum must be limited to the products being discussed. This forum is not going to be used to hash out complaints or customer service issues with my sponsors. If you have an issue with one of them, please take it up with them directly. I also want to stress that I want anyone who posts here to be polite and respectful. The sponsors that post here help keep this place going and I do not want to see them get beat up for their trouble</font> Any messages that violate these guidelines will be removed.</b> If any of you have any feedback on this new forum, please email me at webmaster@glocktalk.com

Glock Talk will very soon be adding a paid membership tier above the current free membership level. Once that happens, I will have a mechanism in place where companies who aren't sponsors here can buy short-term access to this forum, to announce a new product. I will post more info on this when the paid tier launches.

If you are a sponsor here and I haven't already emailed you about this new system, please email me with your GT user name and I will update your account so you can post here.

If you are not a sponsor here and would like more info on becoming one, please email me at webmaster@glocktalk.com and I will send you more info. We have several advertising options to offer. Glock Talk served more than 31,000,000 banner ad exposures last month. The site gets a huge amount of traffic.

Anyway, I hope this forum will be a valuable tool to my sponsors and my readers here alike. Thanks. Eric

You should read the TOS for this forum.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

Last edited by kenpoprofessor; 09-18-2012 at 17:00..
kenpoprofessor is offline   Reply With Quote