Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-10-2012, 17:43   #1
Zombie Surgeon
MODELATOR

Welcome To Belgistan. Wake T.F.U. America!

Zombie Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 17:55   #2
GAFinch

From the video: majority in 2030. Right now, 40% of schoolchildren are Muslim.
GAFinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:16   #3
snowbird

This seems to be a 'progressive'-free thread. 'Open-minded' 'free-thinkers' can't be bothered to look at a video telling the truth about the spread of Islamosupremacism.

Some 'progressives' boast how they have no children. Many defend homosexuality. The Muslim imam in this video advises unbelievers to get 4 wives and have lots of children, but even then, he figures they won't catch up to Islam's demographic inroads in the West. He also mentions the Islamic practice of executing homosexuals.

Our atheist dhimmis are blinded by their folly.
Old 10-12-2012, 00:59   #4
RyanBDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
I'm an atheist and wouldn't let any of the bastards in.

Glock 26 w/CTC Lasergrips, and Trijicon Sights = Daily Carry
RyanBDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:48   #5
snowbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBDawg View Post
I'm an atheist and wouldn't let any of the bastards in.
Well, I'm glad to hear you're not a dhimmi. We need more people with your counterjihad spirit. I'm praying Step 1 will take place next month when we vote the Muslim out of our White House.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:58   #6
SGT HATRED

Scary stuff right there...
SGT HATRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 13:24   #7
RyanBDawg

Quote:
I'm praying Step 1 will take place next month when we vote the Muslim out of our White House.
Really dislike Obama, but don't think he is a muslim..

Glock 26 w/CTC Lasergrips, and Trijicon Sights = Daily Carry

Last edited by RyanBDawg; 10-12-2012 at 13:24..
RyanBDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 18:52   #8
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun

Quote:
This seems to be a 'progressive'-free thread. 'Open-minded' 'free-thinkers' can't be bothered to look at a video telling the truth about the spread of Islamosupremacism.

Some 'progressives' boast how they have no children. Many defend homosexuality. The Muslim imam in this video advises unbelievers to get 4 wives and have lots of children, but even then, he figures they won't catch up to Islam's demographic inroads in the West. He also mentions the Islamic practice of executing homosexuals.

Do you really believe that every whackjob extremist represents the whole of Islam? Do you have the same standards for every group?
Old 10-12-2012, 19:30   #9
rgregoryb
Sapere aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal Mother View Post
Do you really believe that every whackjob extremist represents the whole of Islam? Do you have the same standards for every group?
in the case of Islam,pretty much.

"demography is destiny"
rgregoryb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 19:59   #10
concretefuzzynuts
Brew Crew

00 Buck.
GTDS Member #7
GOTOD Member #757
Snub Club Member #757
NRA Member
concretefuzzynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 20:16   #11
LASTRESORT20
LongTerm-Guy

Quote:

`Simply...yes.....
They all read the same "book of peace"
Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."
There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, "taqiyya" and "kitman". These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.....

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/011-taqiyya.htm
LASTRESORT20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 21:21   #12
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgregoryb View Post
in the case of Islam,pretty much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LASTRESORT20 View Post
`Simply...yes.....
They all read the same "book of peace"
Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."
There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, "taqiyya" and "kitman". These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.....

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/011-taqiyya.htm
I notice you both choose to answer the first question asked, and not the second. Why is that?

While I applaud you for embracing your bigotry so openly, I have to ask why you depend on a website that also openly hates Islam for your information about it. Do you also consult stormfront for information on Judaism and race relations? Is the NOI your go to reference for African history?
Old 10-13-2012, 07:16   #13
rgregoryb
Sapere aude

Quote:
I notice you both choose to answer the first question asked, and not the second. Why is that?

While I applaud you for embracing your bigotry so openly, I have to ask why you depend on a website that also openly hates Islam for your information about it. Do you also consult stormfront for information on Judaism and race relations? Is the NOI your go to reference for African history?
it has nothing to do with bigotry, it is prejudice. You sweep with a broad brush with your stormfront ,NOI references.

It's called awareness. You can choose to live in a Third World country if you want, because of your "tolerance" and open mind, I would rather not.

This is a voluntary forum, I can choose to answer what I want.

but answering your second, Just when the evidence supports the presupposition

"demography is destiny"

Last edited by rgregoryb; 10-13-2012 at 07:19..
Old 10-13-2012, 09:09   #14
snowbird

Quote:
Well, any who want America and freedom to survive do well to 'dislike Obama'. I give you credit for that.

But some indications of his Muslim status include:

-that gold ring he always wears on his ringfinger, including years before he met and married Michele, which has Arabic inscription saying, "There is no god but Allah". Why would any non-Muslim, especially one that has claimed to be a Christian, wear that? Don't forget that Muslims are killing Christians every day. Today's total of deadly Muslim attacks has gone up to 19,752.

-why did Obama bow to that Muslim king?

-why did he say that the Muslim call to prayer is the sweetest sound on earth at sunset?

-why did he say he'd "stand with the Muslims if the wind turned in an ugly direction"?

-why did he slip during a T.V. interview and repeatedly say, "My Muslim faith"?

-why is he anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian Muslim?

-why did he say America is not a Christian nation? But he did say America is a Muslim nation.

Last edited by snowbird; 10-13-2012 at 09:10..
snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:32   #15
snowbird

Quote:
Answering your second question first, yes, I do.

The Prophet Mohammed was the first "whackjob extremist to represent the whole of Islam". You DO agree that 'marrying' a six-year-old girl, taking slaves, especially sex slaves, robbing caravans to fund your new 'religion', teaching followers to lie, preaching hatred and 'holy' war, and beheading an entire Jewish tribe, qualify one to be called a 'whackjob extremist', don't you?

Question: can you name even ONE other religion whose founder was anywhere near as unholy as Mohammed? Didn't think so.

But whatever I may think of him isn't as pertinent as what 1.5 billion Muslims think of him. They believe, fervently, that Mohammed was the Perfect Man, whose behavior should be emulated. Therefore, he represents the whole of Islam.

Why are you so bigoted against Christianity and Western civilization? Why do you apologize for the totalitarian evil of Islam even while wages war against us?
Old 10-13-2012, 18:57   #16
frank4570
Feral human

My daughter works with daughters of some "serious muslims". Funny thing is, muslim children exposed to american/freedom culture often don't have much interest in the whole extremism thing. Do they self identify as muslim? Yes. Do they act more like average americans when their parents aren't around? Yep.
It's easy to say that fundamentalist muslims will produce fundamentalist muslim children, but it doesn't actually work out that way. Well, maybe in Saudi Arabia it does. But not in America.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 19:12   #17
Zombie Surgeon
MODELATOR

Quote:
He is. I wish it wouldn't be true but it is.
Old 10-13-2012, 19:13   #18
Zombie Surgeon
MODELATOR

Quote:
Not all Muslims are terrorists. Most terrorists are Muslim.

Oh, and before you call me a bigot: my best friend since I was 6 y.o. (I'm 47 now) is a Muslim. We grew up toghether, went to school toghether and even our kids shared their toys and cribs toghether.
I had a Muslima girlfriend for 8 years. Almost married her.
I lived in a city where the largest minority is of Turkish ancestry. I speak a little bit of Turkish too (mostly bad words).
I even have a little bit of Turkish blood in me: my great grand father from my mother's side was Turk.
I don't consider Muslims to be my enemies. But the cold hard truth is 99% of the terror acts in the world today are perpetrated in the name of Islam. And let's be honest: if hate against Jews and disdain against Christians would be just an isolated phenomenon in the Muslim community, the Muslim community would police itself and get rid of Islamic extremists long time ago.
Only an idiot or a liberal (but I repeat myself) would deny this.

Last edited by Zombie Surgeon; 10-13-2012 at 19:32..
Old 10-13-2012, 21:51   #19
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgregoryb View Post
it has nothing to do with bigotry, it is prejudice. You sweep with a broad brush with your stormfront ,NOI references.
How so? The whole point of the website lastresort linked is to demonize Islam, just like stormfront and the NOI do with those they oppose. Simply reading the page linked demonstrates the site has no interest in accuracy or facts.
Quote:
It's called awareness. You can choose to live in a Third World country if you want, because of your "tolerance" and open mind, I would rather not.
Who said anything about wanting to live in a third world country? What we have in the video is one many ranting about how he wants things to be. How does that become the desire of all Muslims?
Quote:
This is a voluntary forum, I can choose to answer what I want.
And I can choose to point out when you fail to answer questions, further exposing your prejudices.
Quote:
but answering your second, Just when the evidence supports the presupposition
So when some goofball backwoods preacher starts talking about how God hates fags, we should take that as representative of all Christians?
Old 10-13-2012, 22:09   #20
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun

Quote:
Answering your second question first, yes, I do.
Then you agree with everything William P. Gale said and believe all other Christians do too?
Quote:
The Prophet Mohammed was the first "whackjob extremist to represent the whole of Islam". You DO agree that 'marrying' a six-year-old girl, taking slaves, especially sex slaves, robbing caravans to fund your new 'religion', teaching followers to lie, preaching hatred and 'holy' war, and beheading an entire Jewish tribe, qualify one to be called a 'whackjob extremist', don't you?
Sure, but then I have a basis to do so. You, claiming to base your beliefs and morality on the Bible, have no such basis. I also recognize the changes in both societal norms and morality over time, something else you have no basis to accept.
Quote:
Question: can you name even ONE other religion whose founder was anywhere near as unholy as Mohammed?
Your initial assumption is incorrect, as from a Muslim perspective, Mohammed did not found Islam. God did. Mohammed was His messenger.
But, to answer your question: Christianity. Hinduism. Greek paganism. Babylonian Paganism. Mayan Paganism. etc. etc. etc.
Quote:
Didn't think so.
Done.
Quote:
But whatever I may think of him isn't as pertinent as what 1.5 billion Muslims think of him. They believe, fervently, that Mohammed was the Perfect Man, whose behavior should be emulated. Therefore, he represents the whole of Islam.
You have evidence that 1.5 Billion Muslims are doing the things you accuse Mohammed of above? Please, share your evidence. Assuming this isn't yet another in your long line of lies and slanders.
Quote:
Why are you so bigoted against Christianity and Western civilization?
Please present any evidence of such bigotry on my part. Is pointing out that Christianity isn't perfect and devoid of any taint somehow bigoted? I'm not the one claiming that all adherents to a faith are represented by the most extreme member who claim to follow that faith.
Quote:
Why do you apologize for the totalitarian evil of Islam even while wages war against us?
Where have I ever apologized for Islam?

Last edited by Animal Mother; 10-15-2012 at 18:02..
Animal Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 22:28   #21
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Surgeon View Post
Not all Muslims are terrorists. Most terrorists are Muslim.
Even if the second statement is true, and I've never seen any real evidence that it is, the first would be more properly stated as "More than 99% of Muslims are not terrorists."
Quote:
Oh, and before you call me a bigot: my best friend since I was 6 y.o. (I'm 47 now) is a Muslim. We grew up toghether, went to school toghether and even our kids shared their toys and cribs toghether.
I had a Muslima girlfriend for 8 years. Almost married her.
I lived in a city where the largest minority is of Turkish ancestry. I speak a little bit of Turkish too (mostly bad words).
I even have a little bit of Turkish blood in me: my great grand father from my mother's side was Turk.
"I have a black friend" isn't a convincing argument either. Do any of these Muslims acquaintances advocate overthrowing the US legal system in favor of Sharia?
Quote:
I don't consider Muslims to be my enemies.
You just consider them all potential terrorists.
Quote:
But the cold hard truth is 99% of the terror acts in the world today are perpetrated in the name of Islam.
No, they aren't. LRA. Shining Path. The Tamil Tigers. Unquestionably, the most active terrorist groups today are Muslim, but they're still a minute percentage of Muslims overall.
Quote:
And let's be honest: if hate against Jews and disdain against Christians would be just an isolated phenomenon in the Muslim community, the Muslim community would police itself and get rid of Islamic extremists long time ago.
Is that why the Irish were so successful in eliminating the IRA or the communities of the US and El Salvador have been able to completely eliminate MS-13? Are you taking the position that the continued existence of the Russian Mob proves that people are in favor of human trafficking, weapons and drug dealing?
Old 10-13-2012, 22:50   #22
LASTRESORT20
LongTerm-Guy

Religious Issues

~ Picture of the week ~

The Politically incorrect Truth about Islam:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html
LASTRESORT20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:44   #23
rgregoryb
Sapere aude

thanks for your permission, I will continue with my prejudices.

"demography is destiny"
Old 10-14-2012, 09:20   #24
Zombie Surgeon
MODELATOR

Quote:
Even if the second statement is true, and I've never seen any real evidence that it is, the first would be more properly stated as "More than 99% of Muslims are not terrorists."
"I have a black friend" isn't a convincing argument either. Do any of these Muslims acquaintances advocate overthrowing the US legal system in favor of Sharia?
You just consider them all potential terrorists.
No, they aren't. LRA. Shining Path. The Tamil Tigers. Unquestionably, the most active terrorist groups today are Muslim, but they're still a minute percentage of Muslims overall.
Is that why the Irish were so successful in eliminating the IRA or the communities of the US and El Salvador have been able to completely eliminate MS-13? Are you taking the position that the continued existence of the Russian Mob proves that people are in favor of human trafficking, weapons and drug dealing?

Your political correct brainwashing is complete and irreversible.
Talking sense into you is an exercise in futility; one could have a more meaningful conversation with a fruit fly.
I feel sorry for you.
On second thought...no, I don't.

Last edited by Zombie Surgeon; 10-14-2012 at 09:22..
Old 10-14-2012, 12:41   #25
snowbird

Quote:
More than 99% of Muslims are not terrorists...
...a minute percentage of Muslims overall.
Mohammed Badie, the Supreme Guide of the Muslim Brotherhood, is not just a 'lone extremist'. He has tens of millions of followers, and leads the organization that controls Egypt's future. He just said, "The jihad for the recovery of Jerusalem is a duty of all Muslims".

Contrary to what you may think, he didn't say that just 1% of Muslims should wage war against Israel; he said ALL Muslims. 100%. Are any of your alleged 99% 'peaceful' Muslims saying anything to distance themselves from this high-ranking Islamic warmonger?

Why are you carrying water for jihadists? Do you think it's just a coincidence that the large numbers of people who comprise Hezbollah, Hamas, al-Qaeda, etc, and all of their low-profile fans (you know, the ones who dance in the streets and pass out candies after events like 9/11) are ALL -100%- Muslims?

After Muslim atrocities such as 9/11, 'moderates' may say, "We do not condone attacks against innocent civilians". But that's just what we call 'a nod and a wink'. It's what they call 'takiyya'.

What's the word for somebody who supports the enemy in time of war?