Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-22-2012, 09:17   #1
snowbird

Love the Prophet Day

Pakistan just held this event (Love the Prophet Day). No doubt the pedophile warlord prophet himself would have appreciated the way tens of thousands of Muslims battled police to get to U.S. missions, and in the process, killed 17.

Similarly, in Malaysia, more of the "vast majority of peaceful Muslims" shouted "allahu akbar" while they burned U.S. and Israeli flags outside the U.S. embassy.

So far, 45 have died since the video came out (Innocence of Muslims -which, incidently, received NO public money in its making. That's in contrast to the NEA -National Endowment for the Arts- i.e., taxpayer-funded, so-called 'artwork' made in 1989, entitled "Piss Christ", which is going on display in NYC).

Hillary Clinton and Obama spent $70,000 of our tax dollars on an appeasement ad in Pakistan, sucking up to Muslims and apologizing to them for our freedom. But appeasement doesn't work with such bullies: Muslims are still rioting and killing around the world.

The choice is becoming starker all the time:

freedom or Islam?
Old 09-22-2012, 09:22   #2
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

You just have to love those guys to death.
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 19:31   #3
High-Gear

Interesting.

You say it is "our freedom" to make the film and we should not appologize for the obvious intent to provoke them, yet you deride someone else for exercising his freedom by means of artwork or burning a flag in protest. Hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Last edited by High-Gear; 09-22-2012 at 21:04..
High-Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 20:11   #4
rgregoryb
Sapere aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Gear View Post
Interesting.

You say it is "our freedom" to make the film and we should not appologize for the obvious intent to provoke them, yet you deride someone else for exercising his freedom by means of artwork or burning a flag in protest. Hypocracy knows no bounds.
Interesting

I guess you missed the govt funding part, reading comprehension is essential in the participation of written debate.

Life is hard, even harder when you are stupid. Isn't it?

"demography is destiny"

Last edited by rgregoryb; 09-22-2012 at 20:13..
rgregoryb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 20:14   #5
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9

Lovely, more blue on blue.
Old 09-22-2012, 20:20   #6
rgregoryb
Sapere aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
and I'm still trying to figure out" Hypocracy"

"demography is destiny"
Old 09-22-2012, 20:21   #7
rgregoryb
Sapere aude

Quote:
I don't read bios first

"demography is destiny"
Old 09-22-2012, 21:07   #8
High-Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgregoryb View Post
and I'm still trying to figure out" Hypocracy"
Cellphones are a pain.

As to the federal funding part, I don't think that really matters. The film was free speech, their protests and burning flags are just as legitimate. The murders are not.

I would also like to point out how the good christian jumped straight to insults and name calling rather than having a civil discussion. Jesus would be so proud.

Last edited by High-Gear; 09-22-2012 at 21:09..
High-Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 22:47   #9
Blast
'nuff said

Quote:
Cellphones are a pain.

As to the federal funding part, I don't think that really matters. The film was free speech, their protests and burning flags are just as legitimate. The murders are not.

I would also like to point out how the good christian jumped straight to insults and name calling rather than having a civil discussion. Jesus would be so proud.

Religious Issues

Old 09-23-2012, 05:16   #10
rgregoryb
Sapere aude

Quote:
Cellphones are a pain.

really?

if the "good christian" is in reference to me, you are way off base

"demography is destiny"

Last edited by rgregoryb; 09-23-2012 at 05:18..
Old 09-23-2012, 06:25   #11
snowbird

Quote:
Interesting.

You say it is "our freedom" to make the film and we should not appologize for the obvious intent to provoke them, yet you deride someone else for exercising his freedom by means of artwork or burning a flag in protest. Hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Using our freedom of speech, as our Founding Fathers intended, to defend liberty and speak the truth about Islamic tyranny, does not constitute "obvious intent to provoke them". But, that said, there's something worse than hypocrisy afoot here. By a vote of 81 to 10, our Senators just defeated a bill that would have cut off aid to Pakistan and Egypt and Libya until Pakistan releases the doctor who helped us find bin Laden.

Apparently these 81 dhimmi Senators (and High Gear) just can't wait to be slaves of Islam.

Our elected officials, using our tax dollars (as if we've got lots of those to spare), are funding Islamic jihad against us and the rest of Western civilization, showing how treasonously corrupt and rotten today's Western 'elites' have become.

Eighty-one Senators need to be replaced.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:38   #12
snowbird

Quote:
Are the FBI "blue" too?

Did you know that CAIR (a Muslim Brotherhood front group in the U.S.A.) tells American Muslims not to talk to the FBI? Are you okay with that? Don't forget: Islam is waging jihad warfare against us, both overtly and by stealth.

Yesterday in Kano, Nigeria, the "tiny minority of extremists" numbered in the tens of thousands, shouting, "Death to America", "Death to Israel" (both the U.S. and Israel have spent how many millions or billions trying to uplift African states?), and "Death to the enemies of Islam". The famous "vast majority of peaceful Muslims" was nowhere to be seen.

And today's total of deadly Muslim attacks just since 9/11 has grown to 19,643. I pray that your 'blue on blue upeyes' isn't in support of that.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:02   #13
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
Using our freedom of speech, as our Founding Fathers intended, to defend liberty and speak the truth about Islamic tyranny, does not constitute "obvious intent to provoke them". But, that said, there's something worse than hypocrisy afoot here. By a vote of 81 to 10, our Senators just defeated a bill that would have cut off aid to Pakistan and Egypt and Libya until Pakistan releases the doctor who helped us find bin Laden.

Apparently these 81 dhimmi Senators (and High Gear) just can't wait to be slaves of Islam.

Our elected officials, using our tax dollars (as if we've got lots of those to spare), are funding Islamic jihad against us and the rest of Western civilization, showing how treasonously corrupt and rotten today's Western 'elites' have become.

Eighty-one Senators need to be replaced.
Religious Issues
Old 09-23-2012, 10:06   #14
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Interesting.

Religious Issues

Disapproval is one thing, how one goes about it is quite another.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:57   #15
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Interesting

I guess you missed the govt funding part, reading comprehension is essential in the participation of written debate.

Life is hard, even harder when you are stupid. Isn't it?
How nice. Do you beat your wife and kids too? Or do you just save that for race day when you're drunk?

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 09-23-2012 at 10:58..
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:55   #16
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9

Quote:
Are the FBI "blue" too?

Did you know that CAIR (a Muslim Brotherhood front group in the U.S.A.) tells American Muslims not to talk to the FBI? Are you okay with that? Don't forget: Islam is waging jihad warfare against us, both overtly and by stealth.

Yesterday in Kano, Nigeria, the "tiny minority of extremists" numbered in the tens of thousands, shouting, "Death to America", "Death to Israel" (both the U.S. and Israel have spent how many millions or billions trying to uplift African states?), and "Death to the enemies of Islam". The famous "vast majority of peaceful Muslims" was nowhere to be seen.

And today's total of deadly Muslim attacks just since 9/11 has grown to 19,643. I pray that your 'blue on blue upeyes' isn't in support of that.
You missed the point entirely.
Old 09-23-2012, 14:46   #17
rgregoryb
Sapere aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
How nice. Do you beat your wife and kids too? Or do you just save that for race day when you're drunk?
no, just your wife and kids...cause they aren't sure who da' daddy is.

Why do you have to bring race into the mix? If your talking NASCAR I've yet to see a race.

Why not football? Oh yea, that's cause Alabama is NUMBER 1.

ROLL TIDE! (coming from a UGA grad) Go DAWGS!

"demography is destiny"
Old 09-23-2012, 16:16   #18
Glock36shooter

Quote:
no, just your wife and kids...cause they aren't sure who da' daddy is.
I disagree with the concept of marriage and have no kids of my own.

Quote:
Why do you have to bring race into the mix? If your talking NASCAR I've yet to see a race.

Why not football? Oh yea, that's cause Alabama is NUMBER 1.

ROLL TIDE! (coming from a UGA grad) Go DAWGS!
Well you definitely proved me wrong when it comes to my ideas about your level of class. It's worse than I thought.
Old 09-23-2012, 17:21   #19
rgregoryb
Sapere aude

Quote:

Well you definitely proved me wrong when it comes to my ideas about your level of class. It's worse than I thought.
1.Good, let's keep the gene pool cleaner.

2. Who gives a rat's ***........actually watch no sports at all, not that means anything.

"demography is destiny"

Last edited by rgregoryb; 09-23-2012 at 17:22..
Old 09-24-2012, 06:34   #20
snowbird

Quote:
You missed the point entirely.
What was the point?
Old 09-24-2012, 09:32   #21
snowbird

Quote:
What a gay idea!

UnBiblical, of course, but very 'gay'.

The West is in trouble because too many drink the same Kool Aid. Fewer of us get married nowadays, and when we do, we have, what, an average of 1.1 children per couple. Meanwhile, Muslims, who libs in their 'wisdom' are letting immigrate wholesale into the West and colonize it, have an average of 4.5 children per couple, or thereabouts. Plus, in Islam, a man may have up to 4 wives (who may be supported by useful idiot Western infidel leftist government's welfare programs). And that's not counting Western girls and women who may get pregnant after being raped by Muslims (their Koran authorizes this).

Japan and Eastern Europe also have below-replacement-birthrates, but at least they're not letting gazillions of Muslims immigrate, so they have a greater chance of being okay down the road, unlike most of the leftard-dominated, suicidal West. In the not-too-distant-future, we may see Western refugees fleeing newly-Islamic places such as Britain, France, Scandinavia, Netherlands, Germany, etc, to the relative safety of places such as Poland.

Remember a truth that you keep denying: we have a choice of freedom or Islam. There is an even bigger truth that you are denying too: that God exists, and always wins in the end. No matter how bad or hopeless things may appear, those who seek Him, who study Him, pray to and trust in Him, will have peace. Sooner or later, Jesus will return. Then the False Prophet, AntiChrist, and all their followers will end up in something called The Lake of Fire.

Choose wisely.

Last edited by snowbird; 09-24-2012 at 09:35..
snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:48   #22
nursetim

In before the lock. Glock36shooter, are you participating in the thread or forum to prove how intellectually superior you are? To bash rednecks? To go toe to toe with a logical mind? What? You drop the race card from out of the blue, where did that come from? I think you should go to the hot spots and really see for yourself what is going on. Word of warning, man love Thursdays. Buh bye now.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:56   #23
Glock36shooter

Quote:
What a gay idea!

UnBiblical, of course, but very 'gay'.

The West is in trouble because too many drink the same Kool Aid. Fewer of us get married nowadays, and when we do, we have, what, an average of 1.1 children per couple. Meanwhile, Muslims, who libs in their 'wisdom' are letting immigrate wholesale into the West and colonize it, have an average of 4.5 children per couple, or thereabouts. Plus, in Islam, a man may have up to 4 wives (who may be supported by useful idiot Western infidel leftist government's welfare programs). And that's not counting Western girls and women who may get pregnant after being raped by Muslims (their Koran authorizes this).

Japan and Eastern Europe also have below-replacement-birthrates, but at least they're not letting gazillions of Muslims immigrate, so they have a greater chance of being okay down the road, unlike most of the leftard-dominated, suicidal West. In the not-too-distant-future, we may see Western refugees fleeing newly-Islamic places such as Britain, France, Scandinavia, Netherlands, Germany, etc, to the relative safety of places such as Poland.

Remember a truth that you keep denying: we have a choice of freedom or Islam. There is an even bigger truth that you are denying too: that God exists, and always wins in the end. No matter how bad or hopeless things may appear, those who seek Him, who study Him, pray to and trust in Him, will have peace. Sooner or later, Jesus will return. Then the False Prophet, AntiChrist, and all their followers will end up in something called The Lake of Fire.

Choose wisely.
Marriage has a greater than 50% failure rate. As an institution (Religious or not) it is over.

And I don't want any kids of my own. I don't want to bring children into a world covered by religious nut jobs like you and the muslims you seem to despise so much. You're no better than a Muslim terrorist. I feel that religious people will destroy the world before man finally stops believing in this nonsense. So I don't want to bring any children into the world that you people are apt to ruin before growing up.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:00   #24
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursetim View Post
You drop the race card from out of the blue, where did that come from?
I'm curious too... what on Earth are you talking about? If you're referring to "Race Day" that was a nascar reference genius.

Quote:
I think you should go to the hot spots and really see for yourself what is going on.
Again, what in the world are you talking about?

Quote:
Word of warning, man love Thursdays. Buh bye now.
What you do in your home is none of my business as long as you aren't hurting anyone else.

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 09-24-2012 at 10:02..
Old 09-24-2012, 11:20   #25
snowbird

Quote:
...religious people will destroy the world...
Well, what with the way you attack counterjihadists and thereby assist the cancer of Islam, you certainly do seem to be trying your best, I'll give you that. You remind me of Mao's (atheist) Red Guards, Hitler's (atheist) Youth, and Mohammed's (Muslim) genocidal jihadists. But God won't let any of you destroy His creation. "One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: BUT THE EARTH ABIDETH FOREVER" (Ecclesiastes 1:4).

Religion, as has been pointed out here before, but apparently you missed it, is just one's beliefs about who we are, what kind of world we live in, and our understanding of the meaning of life. Thus, religion is something everyone has, especially hypocritical atheist dhimmis, such as you, up on their high horse.

Your forces are on the march, for sure. Today's total of deadly Muslim attacks just since 9/11 has risen to 19,648. But good will prevail in the end. Us supporters of Jesus (as opposed to supporters of Satan) eagerly await the day when Islam becomes Waslam.