Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-25-2013, 16:56   #1
fusegsp

Anyone Buy A Buckmark Recently?

I just bought a Browning Buckmark today and was surprised that it came with three magazines. I've been reading for years that they only come with one mag. Did I get lucky or are they shipping with three now?
fusegsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 17:49   #2
Taphius

Mine only came with one(camper model), got it at New years. I would have loved to have gotten three... :(
Taphius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 17:54   #3
fusegsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taphius View Post
Mine only came with one(camper model), got it at New years. I would have loved to have gotten three... :(
I had a pretty good day. I was ready to check out and they sold me a bulk pack of ammo that they didn't put on the shelf. Turns out they keep some in the back to sell when someone buys a gun. Score.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:22   #4
burttrans

Sounds like you got a good deal, I got mine years ago and only came with one mag. We are finally getting some good weather in Iowa I live outside of Ankeny.
burttrans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 16:30   #5
fusegsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by burttrans View Post
Sounds like you got a good deal, I got mine years ago and only came with one mag. We are finally getting some good weather in Iowa I live outside of Ankeny.
Ankeny is where I got the Buckmark. Sportsman's Warehouse.
Old 04-28-2013, 22:52   #6
skeeter7
Brass Vulture

I wish I had gotten three mags with the Buckmark I bought a year ago. Only got one...
NECC #401
skeeter7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 16:48   #7
fusegsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter7 View Post
I wish I had gotten three mags with the Buckmark I bought a year ago. Only got one...
Yeah, the salesmen were both surprised it had three in there. I love this gun. I'm feeding it a bunch of crap ammo I've had laying around for at least a decade. It hasn't choked yet.
Old 05-02-2013, 22:24   #8
sierrafast
Coleccionista

Congrats on your recent purchase. You got lucky. My wife bought mine in late Dec of last year and it came with one.
sierrafast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 19:38   #9
bac1023

Mine came with one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
bac1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 13:41   #10
CSG

So did mine. I bought a second and somehow misplaced it. So recently I plopped down $25 and bought another. I should have three but only seem to be able to keep my hands on two.
CSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:29   #11
ca survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
So did mine. I bought a second and somehow misplaced it. So recently I plopped down $25 and bought another. I should have three but only seem to be able to keep my hands on two.
that's why I buy gun cases that have space for 3 or 4 mags and keep everything together, otherwise same thing happens to me, missing mags

Last edited by ca survivor; 05-06-2013 at 05:30..
ca survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:39   #12
plp

Mine came with two, added another shortly thereafter. The hard case only holds one spare and one in the magazine receiver, have a place in my range bag for all the others that won't fit.

Am a bit peeved at the wife right now, left two brand new 10 round mags for her Mark II at the range last trip out. I took both out of the wrapping and even spent the time with tweezers picking the shrinkwrap out of the springs. She shot them both to make sure they worked, then set them on a shelf in the bench and promptly forgot them.
plp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 17:09   #13
at_liberty

Quote:
Originally Posted by plp View Post
Mine came with two, added another shortly thereafter. The hard case only holds one spare and one in the magazine receiver, have a place in my range bag for all the others that won't fit.

Am a bit peeved at the wife right now, left two brand new 10 round mags for her Mark II at the range last trip out. I took both out of the wrapping and even spent the time with tweezers picking the shrinkwrap out of the springs. She shot them both to make sure they worked, then set them on a shelf in the bench and promptly forgot them.
Mine have my name engraved on them. I use an inexpensive Dremel engraver for tools and even plastic mag housings like my Glock uses.