GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2013, 16:56   #1
fusegsp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,733
Anyone Buy A Buckmark Recently?

I just bought a Browning Buckmark today and was surprised that it came with three magazines. I've been reading for years that they only come with one mag. Did I get lucky or are they shipping with three now?
fusegsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 17:49   #2
Taphius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 713
Mine only came with one(camper model), got it at New years. I would have loved to have gotten three... :(
Taphius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 17:54   #3
fusegsp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taphius View Post
Mine only came with one(camper model), got it at New years. I would have loved to have gotten three... :(
I had a pretty good day. I was ready to check out and they sold me a bulk pack of ammo that they didn't put on the shelf. Turns out they keep some in the back to sell when someone buys a gun. Score.
fusegsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:22   #4
burttrans
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 411
Sounds like you got a good deal, I got mine years ago and only came with one mag. We are finally getting some good weather in Iowa I live outside of Ankeny.
burttrans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 16:30   #5
fusegsp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by burttrans View Post
Sounds like you got a good deal, I got mine years ago and only came with one mag. We are finally getting some good weather in Iowa I live outside of Ankeny.
Ankeny is where I got the Buckmark. Sportsman's Warehouse.
fusegsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 22:52   #6
skeeter7
Brass Vulture
 
skeeter7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 7,000
I wish I had gotten three mags with the Buckmark I bought a year ago. Only got one...
__________________
NECC #401
skeeter7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 16:48   #7
fusegsp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter7 View Post
I wish I had gotten three mags with the Buckmark I bought a year ago. Only got one...
Yeah, the salesmen were both surprised it had three in there. I love this gun. I'm feeding it a bunch of crap ammo I've had laying around for at least a decade. It hasn't choked yet.
fusegsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 22:24   #8
sierrafast
Coleccionista
 
sierrafast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Southern TX
Posts: 1,208
Congrats on your recent purchase. You got lucky. My wife bought mine in late Dec of last year and it came with one.
sierrafast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 19:38   #9
bac1023
Senior Member
 
bac1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 92,382
Mine came with one.
__________________
.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
bac1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 13:41   #10
CSG
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 14
So did mine. I bought a second and somehow misplaced it. So recently I plopped down $25 and bought another. I should have three but only seem to be able to keep my hands on two.
CSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:29   #11
ca survivor
Senior Member
 
ca survivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 7,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
So did mine. I bought a second and somehow misplaced it. So recently I plopped down $25 and bought another. I should have three but only seem to be able to keep my hands on two.
that's why I buy gun cases that have space for 3 or 4 mags and keep everything together, otherwise same thing happens to me, missing mags

Last edited by ca survivor; 05-06-2013 at 05:30..
ca survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:39   #12
plp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 597
Mine came with two, added another shortly thereafter. The hard case only holds one spare and one in the magazine receiver, have a place in my range bag for all the others that won't fit.

Am a bit peeved at the wife right now, left two brand new 10 round mags for her Mark II at the range last trip out. I took both out of the wrapping and even spent the time with tweezers picking the shrinkwrap out of the springs. She shot them both to make sure they worked, then set them on a shelf in the bench and promptly forgot them.
plp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 17:09   #13
at_liberty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Upstate SC
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by plp View Post
Mine came with two, added another shortly thereafter. The hard case only holds one spare and one in the magazine receiver, have a place in my range bag for all the others that won't fit.

Am a bit peeved at the wife right now, left two brand new 10 round mags for her Mark II at the range last trip out. I took both out of the wrapping and even spent the time with tweezers picking the shrinkwrap out of the springs. She shot them both to make sure they worked, then set them on a shelf in the bench and promptly forgot them.
Mine have my name engraved on them. I use an inexpensive Dremel engraver for tools and even plastic mag housings like my Glock uses.
__________________
The only people who really understand politics are gun owners.
at_liberty is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:35.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 523
122 Members
401 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31