Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-08-2012, 15:04   #81
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by series1811 View Post
Oh, man. You know this one had to have come straight from the DNC or DU. It is that good!

Voting for Romney is just like beating up a woman. Of course, we see it, now. How could we have been so stupid?

Thank you for posting that talking point. I'm converted.
Nice job to both you and Cav for missing the point entirely.

"HE SAYS IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN" and "NEXT TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT" are famous last words. Yes yes, Romney's "different" now than he was a few years ago because he said so. I wonder how many times battered wives had heard and thought that same line, only to find out that next time is WORSE than the last time. I guess metaphors are too advanced for the braintrust on GTPI.
G19G20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 15:08   #82
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19G20 View Post

"HE SAYS IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN" and "NEXT TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT" are famous last words. Yes yes, Romney's "different" now than he was a few years ago because he said so. I wonder how many times battered wives had heard and thought that same line, only to find out that next time is WORSE than the last time. I guess metaphors are too advanced for the braintrust on GTPI.

Come to think of it, it does remind me of your posts

"only to find out that next time is WORSE than the last time."
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 15:11   #83
Snowman92D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Wow. You keep sinking to new lows. Is that your sister?
I'm betting it's his wife. You remember him bragging about getting together with a female RP supporter at a political gathering. Maybe his wife objected to some aspect of that? Just sayin'...

Last edited by Snowman92D; 10-08-2012 at 15:12..
Snowman92D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 15:15   #84
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman92D View Post
I'm betting it's his wife. You remember him bragging about getting together with a female RP supporter at a political gathering. Maybe his wife objected to some aspect of that? Just sayin'...

I am afraid the troll is slowing down. the woman should have been black, that way voting for Romney would be wife beating and racist.
Old 10-08-2012, 15:18   #85
Snowman92D

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
I am afraid the troll is slowing down. the woman should have been black, that way voting for Romney would be wife beating and racist.
Yep....that'd been a "two-fer". That's why I'm betting it's the wife...or perhaps even the girlfriend.
Old 10-08-2012, 15:22   #86
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Yep....that'd been a "two-fer". That's why I'm betting it's the wife...or perhaps even the girlfriend.
Actually, I picked that picture out from mug shots of your past dope smoker arrests, after you kicked down the door at 4am, threw a flashbang into a child's lap, then shot their chihuahua for barking at you. That lady had to nerve to ask for your warrant! You showed her who's boss didn't ya Mr. Big Police Officer!
Old 10-08-2012, 15:26   #87
countrygun

Quote:
Actually, I picked that picture out from mug shots of your past dope smoker arrests, after you kicked down the door at 4am, threw a flashbang into a child's lap, then shot their chihuahua for barking at you. That lady had to nerve to ask for your warrant! You showed her who's boss didn't ya Mr. Big Police Officer!

Ohhh.....the butt-hurt is strong in this one.

Old 10-08-2012, 15:43   #88
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:

So how many posts is that now? Over 2000 in the last month? Nice work. Those shill checks gotta be getting large!
Old 10-08-2012, 15:44   #89
Snowman92D

Quote:

Seen it before. It's a really stressful to constantly live in fear of some nameless judge signing off on a search warrant for your house. You combine that, with the stresses of dallying with a female RP campaign worker while partying away from home...and you end up with photos like the one he posted.

I can see the attraction to giving yourself to a messiah...like Saint Ron, or the Golden Child...just to get relief from the unending stress.
Old 10-08-2012, 16:00   #90
countrygun

Quote:
So how many posts is that now? Over 2000 in the last month? Nice work. Those shill checks gotta be getting large!
Sure, I don't actually own any guns and my posts in those forums are a cover.

Despite that, according to your theory, I have a bigger campaign war chest that the libertarian party. BWAhahahahaha.
Old 10-08-2012, 16:07   #91
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"

Quote:

Funny how obama's past history is relevant but romney's isn't.
Ruble Noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 16:09   #92
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Sure, I don't actually own any guns and my posts in those forums are a cover.
Quoted for posterity.

Quote:
Despite that, according to your theory, I have a bigger campaign war chest that the libertarian party. BWAhahahahaha.
Your first paragraph is interesting because I haven't determined who you actually shill for. Your posts are so ignorant and over the top that you could just be a caricature of a Republican, meant to make any random GTPI viewer think twice about aligning with you on much of anything and choosing the other party. On the other hand, I've had enough experience with real-life Republicans to know that you could just as easily be an actual GOP shill and no one would know the difference. Well played!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruble Noon View Post
Romney is white and says stuff about God sometimes. That's all that matters to most of the posters here.

Last edited by G19G20; 10-08-2012 at 16:11..
Old 10-08-2012, 16:09   #93
jakebrake
cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruble Noon View Post
how many m1 s will not be allowed back in america under obama's policies....his current policies?

current policies matter?
Old 10-08-2012, 16:14   #94
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
how many m1 s will not be allowed back in america under obama's policies....his current policies?

current policies matter?
How many imports were banned by HW Shrub?
Ruble Noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 16:18   #95
countrygun

Quote:
Your posts are so ignorant

YOU, YOU, accusing someone else of "ignorance"?????

Shall we go back to your lecture on the history of the Primary system?

Dude, you have, perhaps the lowest credibility rating possible.

BTW,

"Romney is white and says stuff about God sometimes. That's all that matters to most of the posters here."

Ron Paul is a goof and wants to legalize drugs and that is all that matters to the libertarians here.

We can both use broad brushes
Old 10-08-2012, 16:27   #96
Snowman92D

Quote:
Romney is white and says stuff about God sometimes. That's all that matters to most of the posters here.
It must really burn you that hardly anyone cares that he's a Mormon and supports Israel.
Old 10-08-2012, 16:30   #97
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
YOU, YOU, accusing someone else of "ignorance"?????

Shall we go back to your lecture on the history of the Primary system?
Sure, post up the text of that exchange for all to see. Be my guest!

Quote:
Dude, you have, perhaps the lowest credibility rating possible.
You're still here so that would be impossible.

Quote:
BTW,

"Romney is white and says stuff about God sometimes. That's all that matters to most of the posters here."

Ron Paul is a goof and wants to legalize drugs and that is all that matters to the libertarians here.

We can both use broad brushes
Im really about done sugar coating this stuff. This entire election has turned into identity politics 101 and mudslinging 101. Discussion of issues and differing viewpoints has been relegated to the wayside while the constant chorus of "he's a muslim!" or some variation has become the rallying cry for the party. It's demeaning to those of us that want a higher level of discourse.

(Btw, all you did with the Paul mention is remind of another position that both Obama and Romney both follow.)

Last edited by G19G20; 10-08-2012 at 16:31..
Old 10-08-2012, 16:34   #98
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
It must really burn you that hardly anyone cares that he's a Mormon and supports Israel.
Just another position that both Romney and Obama hold. Par for the course for two politicians where the only differences are their skin colors, among other identity triggers.
Old 10-08-2012, 16:38   #99
countrygun

Quote:
Just another position that both Romney and Obama hold. Par for the course for two politicians where the only differences are their skin colors, among other identity triggers.
You make it too easy

Which part?

Is Obama pretending to be a Mormon now/ Or are you hallucenating again and thinking he supports Israel?
Old 10-08-2012, 16:51   #100
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
You make it too easy

Which part?

Is Obama pretending to be a Mormon now/ Or are you hallucenating again and thinking he supports Israel?
Nothing policy related has changed regarding US gov't support for Israel since Obama was elected. No "aid" of any sort has been repealed, no legislation has been signed condemning Israel in any form, both party platforms contain pro-Israel planks, etc. So it's just another example of how the sitting Pres and the challenger are the same.