SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-10-2012, 11:23   #21
DonGlock26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFrame View Post
1200feather professed to being one before apparently getting him/herself ejected.

I hear she had a musket too.

Last edited by DonGlock26; 10-10-2012 at 11:25..
DonGlock26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:25   #22
JFrame

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
ETA: under that moniker
Yep -- always a caveat with leftist trolls... Political Issues

--
JFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:32   #23
Jerry

Does he really wear such a ring? I don't know because I haven't see any "real" evidence. Do I double it? No! Too much "evidence" says he would probably be wearing something like that.

With that said, people can make excuses and explain there is nothing to The Obomination wearing such a ring but...... If it were someone else I might believe there really wasn't anything to it. However there is too much history to back up The Obomination's love for Allah. Those trying to whitewash it point out that The Obomination attended a "Christian church". Anyone that would confuse, and I refuse to call him a "reverend", Jeremiah Wrigh's church of hate (Black Theology) with a "Christian Church" is an idiot. Anyone that can watch the videos of The Anointed one speaking of Muslims and actually praising Allah and still claim he's a Christian is an idiot. Anyone that claims he's a Christian without researching his past is an idiot.

Anyone that believes he's a Christian and not a Muslim YouTube is your friend. This reminds me of an old Richard Prier skit. His wife sees him coming out of a woman's house and he says.. Wasn't me! Wasn't me! Who you gonna believe me or your eyes. Pretty much the story of the Anointed one. I'm a Christian. Who you gonna believe me or your eyes and ears? And the sheep believe him.

Has HE ever actually claimed he was Christian?
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 10-10-2012 at 11:40..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:34   #24
GWSHARK
BITEYAHEADOFF

I call B.S.

GWSHARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:36   #25
michael_b
BRC #1492

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGlock26 View Post
The One's ring will be returned to Mordor (Chicago) soon.

Political Issues
ROFLMAO- too funny!!!

"Compromise on gun-rights? Did Rosa Parks settle for the middle of the bus?"-Mushinto
michael_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:49   #26
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWSHARK View Post
I call B.S.

Of course you do.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:07   #27
GWSHARK
BITEYAHEADOFF

A secret moooslum ring.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:19   #28
countrygun

Quote:
A secret moooslum ring.
what other kind would a secret Mooselimb POTUS wear?
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:22   #29
cowboy1964

Quote:
Just based on his behavior, I think there's little doubt that Obama has much more affinity and loyalty to the Muslim world than he does the principles of this nation's Founding Fathers...

That explains why he attended Mosques his whole live and why he closed Gitmo and stopped the drone attacks. Oh wait....

Last edited by cowboy1964; 10-10-2012 at 12:25..
cowboy1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:32   #30
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guss View Post
Within the Muslim world, that phrase is usually followed by, "And Mohammed is His prophet." The ring seems to be a shortened version that could be sold to monotheistic tourists without offending their religious sensitivities. So the ring says that there is only one god, which in their language is called Allah. I guess if you are polytheistic you might complain, but how many Hindus are here on the forum?
Maybe, but the pictures of the translated portion only show a small aprt of the ring. The rest is likely that and I'll bet there aren't many christians wearing one, either way.
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:32   #31
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy1964 View Post
That explains why he attended Mosques his whole live and why he closed Gitmo and stopped the drone attacks. Oh wait....
Well OK then, have it your way. His spiritual mentor, as he has said himself, is Jeremiah (God D*** America) Wright.

Last edited by countrygun; 10-10-2012 at 12:43..
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:40   #32
JFrame

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy1964 View Post
First, please read what I said. I said Obama had an affinity for the Muslims -- I didn't say he was a Muslim.

Now, let's look at reality for a moment. He has supported every Muslim populist uprising against a secular government in that part of the world. In fact, the only populist uprising he didn't support was one against the Islamic regime in Iran.

He wound up not closing Gitmo because -- wait, did you read or see any of the news for that two year span where he kept trying to close Gitmo and hold civilian trials? He didn't close Gitmo because he COULDN'T -- it was a political bomb waiting to go off in his face.

Finally -- so he sends drones after the occasional Islamist target. So what? What's a few hot-headed Muslims versus the impression he's trying to convey that he's actually trying to do something? And perhaps he simply prefers the Muslim regimes already in place. It's not like he's killing Muslims to replace them with "somebody else." Or do you think the governments of Afghanistan and Pakistan really are that friendly toward us?

My view of Obama aligns with what was depicted in "2016." He is a post-colonialist, and will do anything to support anybody that he feels was ever "oppressed" by the United States. And in his view, that encompasses pretty much the rest of the world except western Europe.

--
Old 10-10-2012, 13:05   #33
ModGlock17

Quote:
First, please read what I said. I said Obama had an affinity for the Muslims -- I didn't say he was a Muslim..

Finally -- so he sends drones after the occasional Islamist target. So what? What's a few hot-headed Muslims versus the impression he's trying to convey that he's actually trying to do something? And perhaps he simply prefers the Muslim regimes already in place. It's not like he's killing Muslims to replace them with "somebody else." Or do you think the governments of Afghanistan and Pakistan really are that friendly toward us?

The way to keep Muslims from being hunted down and killed by us, is to kill the "leads" that lead to more of them.

The way you kill the leads is by drones, since waterboarding is a hot button.
ModGlock17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 13:17   #34
janice6
Platinum Membership
NRA

Another nail.

"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". Anonymous

Earp: Not everyone who knows you hates you.
DOC: I know it ain't always easy bein' my friend....but I'll BE THERE when you need me.
janice6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 14:18   #35
GWSHARK
BITEYAHEADOFF

Quote:
First, please read what I said. I said Obama had an affinity for the Muslims -- I didn't say he was a Muslim.

Now, let's look at reality for a moment. He has supported every Muslim populist uprising against a secular government in that part of the world. In fact, the only populist uprising he didn't support was one against the Islamic regime in Iran.

He wound up not closing Gitmo because -- wait, did you read or see any of the news for that two year span where he kept trying to close Gitmo and hold civilian trials? He didn't close Gitmo because he COULDN'T -- it was a political bomb waiting to go off in his face.

My view of Obama aligns with what was depicted in "2016." He is a post-colonialist, and will do anything to support anybody that he feels was ever "oppressed" by the United States. And in his view, that encompasses pretty much the rest of the world except western Europe.

Yeah... but he got Osama single handily.
Old 10-10-2012, 14:23   #36
JFrame

Quote:
Yeah... but he got Osama single handily.

That's his story, and he's sticking to it... Political Issues

--
Old 10-10-2012, 14:26   #37
Gunnut 45/454

As I've said many times once a Mussy always a Mussy! He never left the religion !

Last edited by Gunnut 45/454; 10-10-2012 at 14:41..
Gunnut 45/454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 14:27   #38
DonGlock26

He probably bought it in Pakistan, when he went there for Spring Break. It's probably made out of old Soviet brass shell casings.
DonGlock26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 14:46   #39
Gunnut 45/454

DonGlock26
You mean when he completed the last of his training/conversion to becoming a full flegded Mussy? Still would love to know which passport he used to get into Pakistan the US or Indonessian? had to be the Indonessian one cause it was a felony for a US citizen to travel to Pakistan at that time!

Last edited by Gunnut 45/454; 10-10-2012 at 14:49..
Gunnut 45/454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 14:46   #40
concretefuzzynuts
Brew Crew

Quote:
I call B.S.

I was waiting to see who would be first.
GTDS Member #7
GOTOD Member #757
Snub Club Member #757
NRA Member
concretefuzzynuts is offline   Reply With Quote