GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2012, 09:19   #1
50 Cent
Senior Member
 
50 Cent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Republic of Texas, CSA
Posts: 2,186
UN Warns US: "Don't Elect Mitt Romney!"

The UN is really trying to set itself up for a fall:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...ct-Mitt-Romney
__________________
#NoAWB #StandYourGround
50 Cent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:21   #2
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®
 
Angry Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 24,318
These *******s need to be tortured.
__________________
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:23   #3
coastal4974
Senior Member
 
coastal4974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,809
All the more reason to vote twice
__________________
The politicians added another $4.8 billion to our debt today.
coastal4974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:25   #4
G17Jake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 7,135
If the UN says to NOT vote for Romney, that is like an endorsement TO vote for Romney, in my opinion.
G17Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:25   #5
shotgunred
reloading nut
 
shotgunred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: N W Washington
Posts: 7,609
The UN wants a weak US! Obama wants a weak US!

This is just more voter intimidation like all the threats of blood in the streets if Obama loses.
__________________
When dealing with Democrats, let us remember we are
not dealing with creatures of logic. We are dealing with
creatures of emotion, creatures bristling with prejudices
and motivated by pride and vanity.
shotgunred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:35   #6
Providence
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Woodstock, GA
Posts: 543
"The re-introduction of torture under a Romney administration would significantly increase the threat levels to (Americans) at home and abroad," Emmerson said. "Such a policy, if adopted, would expose the American people to risks the Obama administration is not currently exposing them to."

This sounds like denial to me. We are safe now? Wasn't that story line part of the reason for the Benghazi cover-up? Well, that and the fact that we've now gotten ourselves into an arms deal with al Qaeda?

Sorry, I guess I'm a off subject.
__________________
Georgia Club Member #106
Tactical Shotgun Club #58
Rimfire Club #193
Snubbie Club #18
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:35   #7
dpadams6
Senior Member
 
dpadams6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,205
The first think Romney needs to do once he gets in is pull us out of the un completely and boot them out of new York. Un needs us. We do not need them. Their relevance is no longer.
dpadams6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:45   #8
Clutch Cargo
Amsterdam Haze
 
Clutch Cargo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: DFW
Posts: 1,059
When Romney takes office, he should push for the U.S. to immediately stop all funding and leave the U.N.
__________________
GTDS
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
Clutch Cargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:50   #9
Providence
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Woodstock, GA
Posts: 543
From your lips to God's ear!
__________________
Georgia Club Member #106
Tactical Shotgun Club #58
Rimfire Club #193
Snubbie Club #18

Last edited by Providence; 10-21-2012 at 09:51..
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:19   #10
bmoore
Senior Member
 
bmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Under a regime.
Posts: 4,266
United Nothings. Romney really has my vote now (not that he ever didn't).
__________________
RIP Okie
bmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:21   #11
sourdough44
Senior Member
 
sourdough44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: WI
Posts: 2,324
All the more reason to vote for Mitt.
sourdough44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:28   #12
JW1178
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,985
LMAO.... I find that funny. I guess they like the POTUS to say one thing and do another. Although they all do that, Obama said in 2008 how he would close GITMO and a bunch of other stuff but didn't do much of it, so I don't think it's about that.

Judging by the photo on that story, I say it's because they want further muslim empowerment and Obama is their best choice. Obama is the best thing to happen to Isliamics since, well, Mohammad, who was probably much like Obama.
JW1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:38   #13
sns3guppy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,759
The article is without credibility and anyone who stands to cheer over it is an idiot.

Bin Ladin was located based on waterboarding in 2004, and yet despite moves and billions of dollars spend trying to find him, and the administration's inability to locate Bin Ladin, that waterboarding yielded the death of Bin Ladin's death seven years later? Ridiculous.

The article all but attempts to return the credit for finding and killing Bin Ladin to the Bush administration. That's certainly not true.

The web site linked above is agenda-driven, hardly newsworthy, and contains a great deal of incorrect or false information. However for those of you who are cheerleaders no matter what the facts, cheer on. You'll be 100% wrong in ways a blind man can see, but you don't really care about that, do you?
sns3guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:55   #14
mac66
Plant the seed
 
mac66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Save America
Posts: 7,667
"However for those of you who are cheerleaders no matter what the facts, cheer on. You'll be 100% wrong in ways a blind man can see, but you don't really care about that, do you? "

sns3guppy,

What will "cheerleaders" be 100% wrong about?
What do you know that you aren't telling them?
Are you saying cheerleaders should care about the UN's warning?
What does this story have to do with cheers and blind men anyway?

I really don't understand what your point it unless it comes with a sound track of diabolical, sinister laughter behind it.
__________________
Revolutionary War Veterans Association presents Project Appleseed-Marksmanship and History www.appleseedinfo.org

Last edited by mac66; 10-21-2012 at 11:14..
mac66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:05   #15
Providence
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Woodstock, GA
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by sns3guppy View Post
The article is without credibility and anyone who stands to cheer over it is an idiot.

Bin Ladin was located based on waterboarding in 2004, and yet despite moves and billions of dollars spend trying to find him, and the administration's inability to locate Bin Ladin, that waterboarding yielded the death of Bin Ladin's death seven years later? Ridiculous.

The article all but attempts to return the credit for finding and killing Bin Ladin to the Bush administration. That's certainly not true.

The web site linked above is agenda-driven, hardly newsworthy, and contains a great deal of incorrect or false information. However for those of you who are cheerleaders no matter what the facts, cheer on. You'll be 100% wrong in ways a blind man can see, but you don't really care about that, do you?
Facts is facts. You don't have to like them, and you are free to interpret as you wish. But they are still facts. The chain of intelligence is established. And as far as your point about the article defending Bush, I don't think it means water boarding is effective. That would be an interpretation.

From the article: "U.S. intelligence services were able to pinpoint Osama bin Laden's location and carry out the successful mission to kill him in May 2011 based on information yielded during waterboarding of 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and information from Al Qaeda operative Hassan Ghul, who was captured in Iraq in 2004."

The clue to your lack of facts was labeling people as idiots if they think the UN wanting Obama to win is a shame. So let me ask, do you think it's okay that the UN has interjected itself in our election debate? Do you agree with the UN?
__________________
Georgia Club Member #106
Tactical Shotgun Club #58
Rimfire Club #193
Snubbie Club #18

Last edited by Providence; 10-21-2012 at 12:38..
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:30   #16
frizz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Providence View Post
Facts is facts. You don't have to like them, and you are free to interpret as you wish. But they are still facts. The chain of intelligence is established. And as far as your point, I don't think it means water boarding is effective. That would be an interpretation.

From the article: "U.S. intelligence services were able to pinpoint Osama bin Laden’s location and carry out the successful mission to kill him in May 2011 based on information yielded during waterboarding of 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and information from Al Qaeda operative Hassan Ghul, who was captured in Iraq in 2004."

The clue to your lack of facts was labeling people as idiots if they think the UN wanting Obama to win is a shame. So let ,e ask,do you think it's okay that the UN has interjected itself in our election debate? Do you agree with the UN?
This post makes no sense it all. It is a disjointed rambling that goes nowhere.

Do you want to try that again? Also, if you are replying to someone, quote them or at least mention the name.
frizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:04   #17
treeline
Senior Member
 
treeline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: ex-CA, now UK
Posts: 1,686
nevermind, not worth it

Last edited by treeline; 10-21-2012 at 12:05..
treeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:09   #18
Providence
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Woodstock, GA
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by frizz View Post
This post makes no sense it all. It is a disjointed rambling that goes nowhere.

Do you want to try that again? Also, if you are replying to someone, quote them or at least mention the name.
I fixed it for you. If it still makes no sense, then I don't know how to help you. Maybe I'm just not making sense today.
__________________
Georgia Club Member #106
Tactical Shotgun Club #58
Rimfire Club #193
Snubbie Club #18
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:25   #19
frizz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Providence View Post
I fixed it for you. If it still makes no sense, then I don't know how to help you. Maybe I'm just not making sense today.
Just this one sentence is indecipherable:

Quote:
The clue to your lack of facts was labeling people as idiots if they think the UN wanting Obama to win is a shame.
The rest has more than just typographical errors. I have no idea what you are trying to say.
frizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 14:29   #20
G19Tony
CLM Number 3
Sneet
 
G19Tony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 7,381


Quote:
Originally Posted by coastal4974 View Post
All the more reason to vote twice
If you're in Chicago, you can.
__________________
Nothings too cruel if it's funny enough.

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of those who threaten it.

"What's the point of living the majority of your life preparing for that last little bit?"

G19Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 14:29   #21
mgs
Always Carrying
 
mgs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: cogan station, pa, usa
Posts: 3,186
I vote to throw the UN out of the USA!!!!
mgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 14:31   #22
g30sfjeepguy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 170
Ill second that.
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
g30sfjeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 14:32   #23
mgs
Always Carrying
 
mgs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: cogan station, pa, usa
Posts: 3,186
All those in favor signify by saying I.
mgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 14:39   #24
jpa
CLM Number 268
Charter Lifetime Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Las Vegas NV
Posts: 10,115
Send a message via AIM to jpa Send a message via Yahoo to jpa
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW1178 View Post
LMAO.... I find that funny. I guess they like the POTUS to say one thing and do another. Although they all do that, Obama said in 2008 how he would close GITMO and a bunch of other stuff but didn't do much of it, so I don't think it's about that.

Judging by the photo on that story, I say it's because they want further muslim empowerment and Obama is their best choice. Obama is the best thing to happen to Isliamics since, well, Mohammad, who was probably much like Obama.
I agree. "Sure, we'll stop waterboarding terrorists..." (wink wink, nudge nudge)

"Sure, we're making every effort to close Gitmo...." (wink wink, nudge nudge)

We have no verifiable proof that prisoners aren't being waterboarded or the president is actively working to close Gitmo. We just have the president's statement that he won't allow waterboarding and he wants to close Gitmo. Actions speak louder than words....
__________________
Big Dawg #1408, TT #1408
Moto Club #1408, GSSF Member, NRA RSO
NRA Benefactor Member
jpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 14:43   #25
Averageman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by G19Tony View Post
If you're in Chicago, you can.
When Mayor Richard Daley was in Office the dead voted....and often!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...election,_1960


As a matter of fact, they still do.

http://www.championnews.net/2012/10/...s-in-illinois/
Averageman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 20:40.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,538
478 Members
1,060 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42