Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-05-2012, 15:41   #201
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Oh god! The irony! It burns!

I know, it's bad right?

Theory:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Grace:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Big Bang:
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 15:53   #202
scccdoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
That's your department... ya liar.

I didn't call anyone. You just beg to be hammered into the dirt with your dumb comments.
LOL, it was a question, not a comment
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 15:58   #203
scccdoc

Quote:
I know, it's bad right?
Did you ever answer the question, "where is 'your' post listing the atheists organizations which help mankind"? No? Why not? I can't find it ................... You realize that IS the origin of this,uh, debate?
Old 11-05-2012, 16:01   #204
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
LOL, it was a question, not a comment
Yeah, and he answered it. Why the silly emoticon? Do you not want us to answer your questions anymore?

Geko45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 16:03   #205
Sarge1400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
The real question that you're avoiding, as your are so adept at, is how does that behavior in others adversly affect you, or anyone else, other than your inability to deal with it?
Five posts from him since you asked this, and he STILL hasn't answered.
Sarge1400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 16:09   #206
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Did you ever answer the question, "where is 'your' post listing the atheists organizations which help mankind"? No? Why not? I can't find it ................... You realize that IS the origin of this,uh, debate?
Atheists don't really organize for much of anything. There's no need. We don't have to shuffle into a building every Sunday with like minded people to pat each other on the back and reassure that we're on the right track. There's also no written doctrine that needs to be loosely translated just the way we want it by some priest, preacher or pastor. We kind of enjoy thinking for ourselves.

And we also don't have so much BS and insanity going on in the name of our organization that we have to pool all our donations together and keep track of the amount so we can say, "See how much we give and how much we care? We're not so bad." so you won't find many atheists charities. That doesn't mean we don't give.

You seem to think it's some kind of a contest. Wonder how Jesus would feel about that.

Luke 20:45-21:4
[45] While all the people were listening, Jesus said to his disciples, [46] "Beware of the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and love to be greeted in the marketplaces and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets. [47] They devour widows' houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. Such men will be punished most severely."
[21:1] As he looked up, Jesus saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. [2] He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins. [3] "I tell you the truth," he said, "this poor widow has put in more than all the others. [4] All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on."

So just how much of a show are you intent on making of your donations vs another's?

Last edited by Gunhaver; 11-05-2012 at 16:12..
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 16:12   #207
scccdoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge1400 View Post
Does it have to affect me to be wrong? Is it OK to murder as long as I do not know the victim? Are innocent people being affected? Like say a middle school girl whose mother has multiple sexual partners including homosexual ones? I'd say she is..............

You boys are really defending poor little 36. It's OK, I understand he can't fend for himself................
Old 11-05-2012, 16:15   #208
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Callin' in the "gang" 36 ? LOL

Don't act like 36 wasn't ***** slapping you around pretty hard before anybody else showed up. The unanswered damn good questions are piling up. You have your work cut out for you.
Old 11-05-2012, 16:26   #209
Sarge1400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge1400 View Post
Six...
Sarge1400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 16:28   #210
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCoulter View Post
The law reads that both the man and woman had to be present to be accused. In this case only the woman was. This is the reason no one could cast a stone. Also did you notice Jesus told her to sin no more, He admitted it was a sin ( breaking of the law) but the man was not present.
That just means he was even more derelict in enforcing god's law as he should have insisted that the accused man be brought forth too.

Old 11-05-2012, 16:32   #211
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schabesbert View Post
This was apocryphical language, and in that sense, they have, with the destruction of Jersulem and specifically the Temple. The Temple is considered a microcosm in the truest sense, and its destruction represented the end of an age.
More equivoacating, "this is what he really meant."

Quote:
There weren't the requisite two or three witnesses against her anymore.
Another example of dereliction of duty. He had the witnesses and they were eager to proceed. He didn't insist the man be brought forth while they were still available. He just kinda waited for the problem to go away on it's own. His actions scream the equivalent of political correctness for his day.

Last edited by Geko45; 11-05-2012 at 16:32..
Old 11-05-2012, 16:33   #212
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Does it have to affect me to be wrong? Is it OK to murder as long as I do not know the victim? Are innocent people being affected? Like say a middle school girl whose mother has multiple sexual partners including homosexual ones? I'd say she is..............

You boys are really defending poor little 36. It's OK, I understand he can't fend for himself................

What kind of screwy analogy is that? Murder involves a victim obviously (although not to you) so try again. What does the mother's homosexual sex partners have to do with a monogamous gay couple that wants to get married? For that matter, how do multiple partners even reflect badly on her? I guess you feel superior to people that get laid more than you too so you must really feel like a big shot.

What innocent people are being affected when 2 gay people get married?

Last edited by Gunhaver; 11-05-2012 at 17:01..
Old 11-05-2012, 16:50   #213
Glock36shooter

Quote:
You really do have trouble reading or something, don't you? I've answered you twice regarding this. Your innability to follow along is not my problem.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 11-05-2012, 16:57   #214
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Is it OK to murder as long as I do not know the victim?
You are the king of bad analogies. Murder is an attack with an unwilling victim. It is not the same thing as two adults loving in the way that comes naturally to them. That you would equate the two makes you a slobbering bigoted monster.

Quote:
Are innocent people being affected? Like say a middle school girl whose mother has multiple sexual partners including homosexual ones? I'd say she is..............
It's none of your business. If we break a law we will be dealt with. But come what may... It absolutely doesn't concern you. Keep your bigoted nose out of other people's lives.

Quote:
They aren't defending anyone. Just pointing out how utterly stupid you are.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 11-05-2012 at 16:58..
Old 11-05-2012, 16:58   #215
Schabesbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geko45 View Post
More equivoacating, "this is what he really meant."
I guess you don't know what "equivocating" means.

Quote:
Another example of dereliction of duty. He had the witnesses and they were eager to proceed. He didn't insist the man be brought forth while they were still available. He just kinda waited for the problem to go away on it's own. His actions scream the equivalent of political correctness for his day.
Not at all. It was the equivalent of a reversal in wrestling.

The witnesses all left of their own volition.

Ho kurios mou, kai ho theos mou
Schabesbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 17:01   #216
Glock36shooter

Guys I think maybe we should leave poor old doc alone. I really feel he's on the verge of some kind of mental breakdown. You can tell in his posts he just simply can't keep up.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 11-05-2012, 17:03   #217
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
I guess you don't know what "equivocating" means.

equivocatingpresent participle of e·quiv·o·cate

Verb:
Use ambiguous language so as to conceal the truth or avoid committing oneself.
Sounds spot on to me.
Old 11-05-2012, 17:05   #218
Glock36shooter

Quote:

The witnesses all left of their own volition.
Mosaic Law does not call for a stoning of a women provided her accusers have not themselves sinned. Jesus clearly violated the spirit of the law by pulling his little reversal and blantantly ignored God's Law.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 11-05-2012 at 17:05..
Old 11-05-2012, 17:07   #219
Schabesbert

Quote:
Mosaic Law does not call for a stoning of a women provided her accusers have not themselves sinned. Jesus clearly violated the spirit of the law by pulling his little reversal and blantantly ignored God's Law.
Nope. Jesus didn't demand such a provision. He simply let them leave.

Ho kurios mou, kai ho theos mou
Schabesbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 17:11   #220
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Nope. Jesus didn't demand such a provision. He simply let them leave.
He interfered with the carrying out of God's Law and shamed them away. And he did demand such a provision saying let he who is without sin cast the first stone. This is not mosaic law... Jesus blantantly disregarded it and in fact haulted others from carrying it out.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 11-05-2012 at 17:12..