GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 12:49   #276
Gunhaver
the wrong hands
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,736
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Would the atheists on the board please clarify this for me? Is homosexuality a lifestyle which you;

A) practice
B) approve but do not practice
C) no comment

Let all the atheists participate, OK?
You'll have to put me down for A because I have a bisexual girlfriend and I "practice" with her and other women when they're doing their thing so I guess you could say I practice homosexuality. I just prefer it the way the ladies do it.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:54   #277
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot
 
Geko45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Short final
Posts: 13,327


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
You'll have to put me down for A because I have a bisexual girlfriend and I "practice" with her and other women when they're doing their thing so I guess you could say I practice homosexuality. I just prefer it the way the ladies do it.
lesbian trapped in a man's body....

__________________
CavDoc: "If you have to pretend that a person with a different opinion has an opinion other than his own in order to score points in an argument, you've forfeited any points that you pretended to have."
CavDoc: "You consider yourself as non-religious, and I consider you a religious zealot."

JBnTX: "Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can worship any God, anyway you see fit or not even worship any God if you so choose. [...] Christianity should be the only religion protected under the constitution, and congress shall make no law restricting its practice."
Geko45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:55   #278
PrecisionRifleman
Senior Member
 
PrecisionRifleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Why aren't we one being with both sex organs, then we could practice being hetero, homo, and bi. BUT, we "evolved" as two different sexes! That's how the natural order was established (notice I didn't say "created"). Darwin is turning over in his grave!!!!!!!!!
A man with some sense. +1

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
PrecisionRifleman

G20SF
Gen4 G23
PrecisionRifleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 13:44   #279
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geko45 View Post
But the "natural order" you speak of is just an invention of your own mind. It has nothing to do with nature. It is only the idea of it in your head that assigns the notion of "right" or "correct" to it (i.e. it's subjective to you).

Yes, various species have evolved systems of socializing, mating and child rearing that work well for them as a species. But evolution does not assign any moral assessment to whether an individual of that species follows the normal process or not.

There is not a fundamental difference between a man and woman that get married and choose not to have kids than there is with two individuals of the same gender doing so.



Perhaps...
It has everything to do with nature, unless you are saying God did it...................

Excuse me, I didn't say ANYTHING about right or wrong.

Where did I say "evolution does assign moral assessment"
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 14:15   #280
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot
 
Geko45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Short final
Posts: 13,327


Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
It has everything to do with nature, unless you are saying God did it...................

Excuse me, I didn't say ANYTHING about right or wrong.

Where did I say "evolution does assign moral assessment"
You are just being evasive now and not owning your own argument. If you are suggesting that homosexuals should not marry because it is not the "natural order" than you must be (errantly) attributing some objective truth to it. There is none. homosexual animals occur in nature all the time, they just do their thing and live life like all the others.
__________________
CavDoc: "If you have to pretend that a person with a different opinion has an opinion other than his own in order to score points in an argument, you've forfeited any points that you pretended to have."
CavDoc: "You consider yourself as non-religious, and I consider you a religious zealot."

JBnTX: "Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can worship any God, anyway you see fit or not even worship any God if you so choose. [...] Christianity should be the only religion protected under the constitution, and congress shall make no law restricting its practice."
Geko45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 14:47   #281
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geko45 View Post
You are just being evasive now and not owning your own argument. If you are suggesting that homosexuals should not marry because it is not the "natural order" than you must be (errantly) attributing some objective truth to it. There is none. homosexual animals occur in nature all the time, they just do their thing and live life like all the others.
How is it "evasive" to ponder a question?

I did not say anything about marriage, in fact, I think homosexuality is just plain weird, so I'll skip straight to that. We have evolved (most creatures) as male and female for propagation of the species. That's why we exist, male and female mating, otherwise we no longer inhabit the planet. That's just logical................ Oh my! I'm starting to sound like an atheist! The HORROR!
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 15:59   #282
PrecisionRifleman
Senior Member
 
PrecisionRifleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
How is it "evasive" to ponder a question?

I did not say anything about marriage, in fact, I think homosexuality is just plain weird, so I'll skip straight to that. We have evolved (most creatures) as male and female for propagation of the species. That's why we exist, male and female mating, otherwise we no longer inhabit the planet. That's just logical................ Oh my! I'm starting to sound like an atheist! The HORROR!
I've explained the same point multiple times.good luck!

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
PrecisionRifleman

G20SF
Gen4 G23
PrecisionRifleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 16:26   #283
snowbird
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: land of the free
Posts: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geko45 View Post
You have become your own worst enemy. You can't identify a direct victim if homosexual marriage were legalized therefore you make a generic plea against "anarchy" and how it would be bad for "society" as a whole. That is the very definition of a socialist argument (arguing based on what you perceive as best for soceity in general). You are not on the side of individual liberty on this issue.
Nonsense.

You're simply evading the fact that you libs want to weaken our society with corruption, such as by changing the age-old definitions of words. Marriage has long, indisputably, been recognized as the relationship between one man and one woman, joined in matrimony.

Just for now, you want to change it to mean between two men or two women, as well as the real meaning. But if you get your way with this, next, you and the Muslims will be clamoring for polygamy, group marriage. Then some perverts will want marriage to exist between grown-ups and children. Kinkoids will say why not marriage with dead bodies? On and on, until nobody knows what anybody else is talking about, because words have no meaning anymore.

Stop spouting nonsense.
__________________
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
-T. Roosevelt, President 1901-09, US soldier, martial artist, hiker, agriculteral worker, and conservationist, among other things.
snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 17:56   #284
PrecisionRifleman
Senior Member
 
PrecisionRifleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
Nonsense.

You're simply evading the fact that you libs want to weaken our society with corruption, such as by changing the age-old definitions of words. Marriage has long, indisputably, been recognized as the relationship between one man and one woman, joined in matrimony
Spot on Snowbird!

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
PrecisionRifleman

G20SF
Gen4 G23
PrecisionRifleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:54   #285
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionRifleman View Post
I've explained the same point multiple times.good luck!

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
I understand some of our views are different,but, I applaud your tenacity dealing with the "minions". They constantly twist facts and divert from the revelation of their falsehoods. I tried to PM you to thank you...... DOC
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:08   #286
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
First excuse me for jumping back in after taking a little break there. I wasn't intentionally ignoring anyone's responses I just had a super busy last 48 hours or so. So I'll try to only respond to elements I think are important.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionRifleman View Post
The distinction is in marriage. Marriage as I mentioned is an institution of family, and simply put 2 men cant reproduce. Bottom line our bodiea are not designed for two men or women to reproduce. So you cleary you can see this is not an institution for the same sex. So no homosexuals should not marry.
Should a barren woman and man not be allowed to marry? They cannot reproduce either. The only way they can form a family is the same way a homosexual couple might. The definition of a family is not set in stone. Sometimes it's a single mother with three kids. Sometimes a single dad. Sometimes it's a grandmother raising her daughters children for whatever reason. Or an Uncle or Aunt. Cousins. Step children. We are not ancient judea. We do not have the same customs, nor the same ideals that these standards enforce. We are many cultures, many family types, many beliefs and the lack there of, many races, from diverse backgrounds. Our marriage allowances should reflect that. But they don't... they reflect a decidedly bigoted outlook on what love and union are.

The church ceremony of marriage should remain as it is. That is the right of all Americans to believe what they wish and to be able to practice such freely. So if a church wants to turn away a gay couple's wedding... fine... that is there belief. However the federal nor state governments in this nation should have absolutely no say so in who may enter into the legal contract of marriage. It should be available for all citizens in any pairing they choose. One might say "What if a person wants to marry a Donkey?" that's an absurd argument but people make it. Donkey's aren't citizens... they can't enter into contracts. Someone might say "What if a person wants to marry a 6 year old?" again, absurd... but 6 year olds aren't allowed to enter into contracts. Marriage in it's legal form is nothing but a social contract. That's it. And it should be available to all citizens.

You can keep the religious ceremony as exclusionary as you like.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:25   #287
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
At the time Israel was not a sovereign nation. Some of the Laws were not in effect.
This is not Israel either so why do we even pay any attention to this nonsense. This excuse is not going to fly. God's law is God's law. No where does it say follow the law only if Israel is sovereign. These were laws for the people to govern themselves by. And these people were carrying out the law. The bible says the woman was caught in the act. It was proven that she was an adulterer. The law is clear on what must be done and Jesus interfered with and blatantly ignored the law in favor of his own philosophy.

Quote:
There were no witnesses.
The bible doesn't say this. It only says that her accusers were present. It does not say that witnesses were NOT present. And Jesus shamed away all that were there but the woman. The only thing we know for sure is that he ignored and interfered with God's Law. That... we know for sure.

Quote:
What He did was disperse a mob that was acting outside of the commandments.
If you mean the 10 commandments then we're back to homosexuality being just fine again. Either Mosaic law means something or it doesn't. The point we've been making from step one is that you people cherry pick what you want to believe. You break mosaic law daily yet you treat people that break the laws most important to you like monsters. You cherry pick what you want to believe. The mosaic laws you break aren't that big a deal. But homosexuals are a direct insult to God. Women that have sex how and when they choose are whores and harlots. You're all hypocrites.

Quote:
It's a poor example of Him breaking the Torah.
No it's an excellent one. Him conducting his "Work", as he calls it, on the Sabbath is also another excellent one. You're excuses and sheer refusal to acknowledge it means nothing, other than to substantiate you hypocrisy.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:42   #288
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionRifleman View Post
but the fact is that homosexuals are the minority. If they were not then we would have an ever decreasing population.
This is true. However that they are a minority shouldn't exclude them from enjoying the social contract that the majority does. Again, exclude them from whatever religious ceremony you like. But as citizens they deserve to have the same contracts. And someone will say "They have the same rights that I do as a man... to marry a woman." This is a bigoted idealism. That's no different than telling a white woman in 1890... {Redneck}You got the same rights as all other white women... to marry a white man.{Redneck} We can all see the hypocrisy in that statement. We can all see the bigotry. It's no different with homosexuals. There was a time when backward bigoted people thought it was sinful for races to mix.


Quote:
God as the creator did not intend for man and man or woman and woman to marry.
And you have a right to you belief. But I refuse to accept it as legislation in our free society and it must be changed. This is the problem Atheists and Agnostics have with religion... that it attempts to creep into the legal system and legislate how people live their lives. If I want to marry a man I cannot. I do not have that freedom. You do not have that freedom. Your beliefs are effecting my back yard and I want them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionRifleman View Post
It simply goes against science, nature, and our survival.
Homosexuality happens in nature. This is a fact. It is very natural. It isn't the norm for sure. But it's absolutely natural. This cannot be debated. And since homosexuals cannot procreate... this must mean it just randomly and naturally occurs. I mean... you can't pass on a gay gene if you can't reproduce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionRifleman View Post
We live in a 'free society' that is based on votes. You cast yours as you see fit, and I'll cast mine.
No, that is not how our government works. Our government was designed to be a Democratic Republic. Where the people elect leaders that make laws that are in the people's best interest. All the people... not just the ones that agree with your world view. ALL PEOPLE. And right now it is failing our homosexual citizens. Like it failed our African American citizens in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionRifleman View Post
The point is you have the freedom to vote for the person that is most aligned with your values.
No No No No No. This is NOT the principle upon which our government was founded. It is freedom and liberty for ALL not just the majority. This nation is not designed to operate on Mob Rule.

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 11-07-2012 at 13:13..
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:07   #289
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
It has to affect your "chick's" daughter.
Do you think that we bring over other girls and have our little parties in front of the child? Are you that insane? Did you and your wife make love in front of your children. Did you force them to watch saying "This is how GOD likes it children!" Do you not think that we can be discrete and keep adult matters away from the child? What is wrong with you? We are teaching her not to believe in God because there is no reason to. We are teaching her words are just words and there are no bad ones but you must choose your words carefully because you will be judged by them. We are teaching her to education is more important than dogma. We are teaching her that there is nothing wrong with loving as you see fit. We are teaching her all that we know about sexuality so that she will be armed with good information when the time comes for her to choose to become sexually active. I don't want to make the mistake of so many religious parents of avoiding the topic or only teaching abstinence and having my little girl get pregnant at 15 looking at me asking "Why didn't you tell me this could happen?" We are having an effect on her... a positive one. Mind your business old man.


Quote:
If if doesn't concern me, why did you respond to a post by me with this information................very disturbing.
I'm sure it all began with you making some claim that I am a bad person and my lifestyle is sinful. I'm not ashamed of my life and share the basic details of it freely. But I'm confident it began with you prying and being judgmental. If I need to go back and see where it started I will. But I really don't feel like it. I'm sure it began with a failing in you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Yeah, it is hard keeping up with the gang( from another post), so please give a post # to help me...............
Like I said... I've answered it for it you twice no including the original post. I can't keep going back and digging simply because you have a lack of ability to keep up. We're done here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
My "work" has been done. Your boy won't answer questions and it appears that he's deleted posts to remove incriminating evidence.
I have answered all your questions and deleted no posts. If your work is getting your ass handed to you in a debate... then indeed you work here IS done.

Quote:
Go back to your homosexual "work" of defending a perverted lifestyle.....................
You're a bigot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Would the atheists on the board please clarify this for me? Is homosexuality a lifestyle which you;

A) practice
B) approve but do not practice
C) no comment

Let all the atheists participate, OK?
Of your choices I choose B. But it's more than that. It's not our place to Approve or Disapprove of homosexuality. Don't you see that's what your problem is? That's the problem of all religious people. It's none of your business. It's not up to you to approve or disapprove. You don't get a say in the matter. You can believe whatever you like. But that doesn't mean anything when it comes to reality. There are good decent people living their lives being homosexuals. They aren't hurting anyone. They aren't out raping babies or forcing other people to be homosexuals. What in the world makes you think you're qualified to judge them? The bible? Piss on the bible.

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 11-07-2012 at 10:07..
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:57   #290
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
Do you think that we bring over other girls and have our little parties in front of the child? Are you that insane? Did you and your wife make love in front of your children. Did you force them to watch saying "This is how GOD likes it children!" Do you not think that we can be discrete and keep adult matters away from the child? What is wrong with you? We are teaching her not to believe in God because there is no reason to. We are teaching her words are just words and there are no bad ones but you must choose your words carefully because you will be judged by them. We are teaching her to education is more important than dogma. We are teaching her that there is nothing wrong with loving as you see fit. We are teaching her all that we know about sexuality so that she will be armed with good information when the time comes for her to choose to become sexually active. I don't want to make the mistake of so many religious parents of avoiding the topic or only teaching abstinence and having my little girl get pregnant at 15 looking at me asking "Why didn't you tell me this could happen?" We are having an effect on her... a positive one. Mind your business old man.




I'm sure it all began with you making some claim that I am a bad person and my lifestyle is sinful. I'm not ashamed of my life and share the basic details of it freely. But I'm confident it began with you prying and being judgmental. If I need to go back and see where it started I will. But I really don't feel like it. I'm sure it began with a failing in you.



Like I said... I've answered it for it you twice no including the original post. I can't keep going back and digging simply because you have a lack of ability to keep up. We're done here.



I have answered all your questions and deleted no posts. If your work is getting your ass handed to you in a debate... then indeed you work here IS done.



You're a bigot.



Of your choices I choose B. But it's more than that. It's not our place to Approve or Disapprove of homosexuality. Don't you see that's what your problem is? That's the problem of all religious people. It's none of your business. It's not up to you to approve or disapprove. You don't get a say in the matter. You can believe whatever you like. But that doesn't mean anything when it comes to reality. There are good decent people living their lives being homosexuals. They aren't hurting anyone. They aren't out raping babies or forcing other people to be homosexuals. What in the world makes you think you're qualified to judge them? The bible? Piss on the bible.
So she doesn't know her mother is bi and you sleep with them?

My children were given information pertinent to today's behavior. Both kids are well balanced and informed.

"Share freely", we'll get back to that.

You have not answered it at all. Prove me wrong and give me the post#.

You can't delete a post that isn't yours and your answers have been double talk.

"It's none of my business" , LOL. Refer to your earlier comment that you "share freely". So you contradicted yourself again. As far as my question asked of the atheists, very few answered, that is revealing. Ashamed of lifestyle, can't admit it unless you're bragging in a heterosexual way? I asked a question to learn more about atheists, I guess you're right, atheists keep their "business" to themselves, but berate people with beliefs different than their own. Sounds similar to the indictments you make against Christians.

I have friends that are homosexual, they understand I think their orientation is weird and I hve never accused anyone of rape. BTW, you are judging me!
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:40   #291
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
So she doesn't know her mother is bi and you sleep with them?
Again, being an honest person I'm going to answer you but understand I keep bringing up my personal life because you keep prying into it. No one else cares what happens in my life.

But yes she knows her mother is attracted to both men and women. Her mother has had girlfriends before. But when we bring an outsider into our bed it's when the child is over at a friends house spending the night or something. We've had females over for dinner and such, and we refer to them as our friend... which they are. But we never make a "Play Date" when the child is home. 1. because we like to have free roam of the house... 2. because we make a lot of noise.

Quote:
My children were given information pertinent to today's behavior. Both kids are well balanced and informed.
You would be a minority among Christian parents.

Quote:
You have not answered it at all. Prove me wrong and give me the post#.
Yes I have, and I'm tired of spoon feeding you. It's out there... be a big boy and find it. Notice no one else is backing you up on this. It's because they've all seen me answer you at least twice and they know you're simply a doddering old man.

Quote:
You can't delete a post that isn't yours
I haven't deleted any of my posts. I retracted the post where I asked if you were 12 but you quoted it before I could retract it so it's out there to be seen. I've certainly not changed my stance on anything.

Quote:
and your answers have been double talk.
No I haven't. All of my positions are straight forward. You've been nothing but willfully evasive... and you've even admitted to it.

Quote:
"It's none of my business" , LOL. Refer to your earlier comment that you "share freely". So you contradicted yourself again.
You keep prying. I'm not going to lie, or be evasive. I'm not ashamed of my life. It is none of your business. But you keep trying to delve into it.

Quote:
As far as my question asked of the atheists, very few answered, that is revealing. Ashamed of lifestyle, can't admit it unless you're bragging in a heterosexual way? I asked a question to learn more about atheists, I guess you're right, atheists keep their "business" to themselves,
I think it's because no one pays any attention to you old man. Except for me.... maybe I'm a gluten for reading stupidity. Who knows? But I don't think it's because anyone is ashamed. Atheists don't live with the artificial guilt that the bible imposes on believers. We don't find ourselves being ashamed of things we want or things that bring us pleasure or happiness. So most Atheists will be open and honest with you. Often times young homosexuals are ashamed of their feelings... but that's usually because most of the people in their lives are bigoted christians that judge them and make them feel like their bad people for feeling the way that comes naturally to them. But usually they grow out of that when they realize how stupid it is to be ashamed of being yourself.

Quote:
but berate people with beliefs different than their own. Sounds similar to the indictments you make against Christians.
You're free to believe as you wish. And I am free to think it's asinine. But I would never try and make a law forbidding you to believe as you choose. I would never limit a freedom that would exclude you from enjoying the same freedom as everyone else. That's the difference between you and I Christian. I don't want to control you.

Quote:
I have friends that are homosexual, they understand I think their orientation is weird
But do they know you think they are immoral perverts that are damned to hell?


Quote:
BTW, you are judging me!
Yeah I am. You've been weighed and measured and found wanting.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:48   #292
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot
 
Geko45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Short final
Posts: 13,327


Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
But we never make a "Play Date" when the child is home. 1. because we like to have free roam of the house... 2. because we make a lot of noise.
You, sir, are my hero.

__________________
CavDoc: "If you have to pretend that a person with a different opinion has an opinion other than his own in order to score points in an argument, you've forfeited any points that you pretended to have."
CavDoc: "You consider yourself as non-religious, and I consider you a religious zealot."

JBnTX: "Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can worship any God, anyway you see fit or not even worship any God if you so choose. [...] Christianity should be the only religion protected under the constitution, and congress shall make no law restricting its practice."

Last edited by Geko45; 11-07-2012 at 12:49..
Geko45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:50   #293
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geko45 View Post
You, sir, are my hero.

I'm just a man Geko... Just a man. LMAO!

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 11-07-2012 at 12:50..
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 13:24   #294
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
Again, being an honest person I'm going to answer you but understand I keep bringing up my personal life because you keep prying into it. No one else cares what happens in my life.

But yes she knows her mother is attracted to both men and women. Her mother has had girlfriends before. But when we bring an outsider into our bed it's when the child is over at a friends house spending the night or something. We've had females over for dinner and such, and we refer to them as our friend... which they are. But we never make a "Play Date" when the child is home. 1. because we like to have free roam of the house... 2. because we make a lot of noise.



You would be a minority among Christian parents.



Yes I have, and I'm tired of spoon feeding you. It's out there... be a big boy and find it. Notice no one else is backing you up on this. It's because they've all seen me answer you at least twice and they know you're simply a doddering old man.



I haven't deleted any of my posts. I retracted the post where I asked if you were 12 but you quoted it before I could retract it so it's out there to be seen. I've certainly not changed my stance on anything.



No I haven't. All of my positions are straight forward. You've been nothing but willfully evasive... and you've even admitted to it.



You keep prying. I'm not going to lie, or be evasive. I'm not ashamed of my life. It is none of your business. But you keep trying to delve into it.



I think it's because no one pays any attention to you old man. Except for me.... maybe I'm a gluten for reading stupidity. Who knows? But I don't think it's because anyone is ashamed. Atheists don't live with the artificial guilt that the bible imposes on believers. We don't find ourselves being ashamed of things we want or things that bring us pleasure or happiness. So most Atheists will be open and honest with you. Often times young homosexuals are ashamed of their feelings... but that's usually because most of the people in their lives are bigoted christians that judge them and make them feel like their bad people for feeling the way that comes naturally to them. But usually they grow out of that when they realize how stupid it is to be ashamed of being yourself.



You're free to believe as you wish. And I am free to think it's asinine. But I would never try and make a law forbidding you to believe as you choose. I would never limit a freedom that would exclude you from enjoying the same freedom as everyone else. That's the difference between you and I Christian. I don't want to control you.



But do they know you think they are immoral perverts that are damned to hell?




Yeah I am. You've been weighed and measured and found wanting.
Just a bunch of hogwash. Let me tell you something, skippy, as life progresses, your perspective changes. Believe it or reject it, but you will see. My view of life has changed greatly since I was a young buck, I don't condemn people to Hell for being homo, it is a sin AND it is covered by Christ.............. anyone who accepts Him. To me, homsexuality is gross. Hate the sin, love the sinner.............................
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 13:44   #295
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Just a bunch of hogwash. Let me tell you something, skippy,
Skippy? LMAO you crack me up old man.

Quote:
as life progresses, your perspective changes. Believe it or reject it, but you will see.
I understand this quite well. As people get older they start to fear death more and more. Religion is a nice security blanket for that. Makes grown ups not afraid of death. Also when people look back on their life and feel they've wasted it, or feel like they didn't really do much with it... it comforts them to think this is just a brief snipit and the real thing is just ahead. Makes them feel like there's still a chance to do something meaningful. I'm not saying these are YOUR reasons... but I've noticed them in many older folks that become super religious with age. But it doesn't substantiate any of it. It's just a security blanket for grown ups.

Quote:
My view of life has changed greatly since I was a young buck, I don't condemn people to Hell for being homo
Your speech is atrocious. Skippy, homo, young buck, sissy... I'm so glad we're leaving the mind set of your generation in the dirt.

Quote:
it is a sin AND it is covered by Christ.............. anyone who accepts Him.
Sin is an illusion. A concept created by savage men that wanted to control people's lives.

Quote:
To me, homsexuality is gross. Hate the sin, love the sinner.............................
There are sexual things about hetero and homo sexuality that many folks might find gross. There are things I do with my chick that some heterosexual people might find gross. It all depends on your personal cup of tea... but why the hatred? Why hate at all? Why does you religion give you the entitlement to hate anything? Why can't you simply mind your own business? Conduct your life as you see fit... believe in whatever God's you feel will protect you the best... but when it comes to the lives of others... mind your own business.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 14:14   #296
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
[QUOTE=Glock36shooter;19604102]Skippy? LMAO you crack me up old man.



I understand this quite well. As people get older they start to fear death more and more. Religion is a nice security blanket for that. Makes grown ups not afraid of death. Also when people look back on their life and feel they've wasted it, or feel like they didn't really do much with it... it comforts them to think this is just a brief snipit and the real thing is just ahead. Makes them feel like there's still a chance to do something meaningful. I'm not saying these are YOUR reasons... but I've noticed them in many older folks that become super religious with age. But it doesn't substantiate any of it. It's just a security blanket for grown ups.



Your speech is atrocious. Skippy, homo, young buck, sissy... I'm so glad we're leaving the mind set of your generation in the dirt.



Sin is an illusion. A concept created by savage men that wanted to control people's lives.



There are sexual things about hetero and homo sexuality that many folks might find gross. There are things I do with my chick that some heterosexual people might find gross. It all depends on your personal cup of tea... but why the hatred? Why hate at all? Why does you religion give you the entitlement to hate anything? Why can't you simply mind your own business? Conduct your life as you see fit... believe in whatever God's you feel will protect you the best... but when it comes to the lives of others... mind your own business.[/QUOTE]

OK, I'll respond to your ignorance.

I'm only 56, not that old. As far as fearing death,why do you say that? I've faced it many times already in my early years. The last time was about 10 years ago. You speak out of ignorance.

"Security blanket for grown-ups"? So are you saying that you are not grown-up?

My speech? you're the one who curses recklessly.

Is murder an "illusion"? It's a sin, or do you condon that?Stealing? Greed?

And I think a man having sex with a man is gross. So what is your point? I have a right to believe it is gross. Is it gross to you? Or is it enticing, c'mon tell us the truth........................

I've never said I hate homosexuals, like YOU said, "There are sexual things about hetero and homo sexuality that many folks might find gross". Let me say this again since your STM is failing.............. Hate the sin, love the sinner

I'm not in your business,quit volunteering it. I asked a question about the atheist on this board, most refused to answer it. I'm OK with that, I understand more about atheism
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 14:52   #297
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
I'm only 56, not that old.
That's pretty old.

Quote:
As far as fearing death,why do you say that? I've faced it many times already in my early years. The last time was about 10 years ago.
No one cares what you've done. And if you read closer I said those might not be your reasons... but they are the reasons of many.

Quote:
"Security blanket for grown-ups"? So are you saying that you are not grown-up?
I'm saying I don't need a security blanket.

Quote:
My speech? you're the one who curses recklessly.
Curses... lol. You're a pant load old dude.

Quote:
Is murder an "illusion"?
It is a crime. Sin is an illusion.

Quote:
Stealing?
It is a crime. Sin is an illusion.

Quote:
Greed?
Greed is just fine if that's how you wanna live your life. I'm a little greedy when it comes to making money. I love making money. It's almost like a high. Like any aspect of one's life you have to balance things. I make less money than I could sometimes because I walk away from the desk and spend time with my family and friends. There are those that ignore their family and friends to keep on working. And that's their choice. But that it's a sin... why? Why is wanting something immoral? You may do illegal things in the name of greed... in which case you've broken laws and must be punished. But the greed itself isn't a crime.

Quote:
And I think a man having sex with a man is gross.
But why think about it at all? When you hear of two men having sex why do you dwell on it? It's like when I hear that some people eat bugs... I just don't dwell on it. I don't think about it. I don't ponder it at all. I mind my business. If that's their thing... let'em have it.

Quote:
So what is your point?
Mind your business. That's my point.

Quote:
Is it gross to you? Or is it enticing, c'mon tell us the truth........................
Here you go again asking me personal questions. I of course am going to explain because I am honest but don't you dare accuse me of forcing personal stuff on you when you're asking me point blank. Again... not minding your own business.

I am not attracted to men. I find women absolutely beautiful. However I do not look negatively upon anal intercourse because I enjoy having that with my chick. So no... I don't find that form of sex gross... but I would not engage in it with a man as I do not find them attractive.

Quote:
Hate the sin, love the sinner
My question was why any hate at all? Just mind your business.

Quote:
I'm not in your business,quit volunteering it.
Yes you are. Stop asking personal questions if you don't want the answers.


Quote:
I asked a question about the atheist on this board, most refused to answer it.
No they didn't. They just don't pay you any attention.

Quote:
I understand more about atheism
No you don't.

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 11-07-2012 at 14:55..
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 15:37   #298
Gunhaver
the wrong hands
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,736
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post

And I think a man having sex with a man is gross. So what is your point? I have a right to believe it is gross. Is it gross to you? Or is it enticing, c'mon tell us the truth........................
What's your hangup with this? Why insinuate that people are gay when they clearly don't consider gay to be insulting? I don't think it's gross because I don't really think much about it and I'm only about 98% heterosexual. I see a guy occasionally that I find very attractive in a "If I were a woman I'd be all over that" sort of way. I've even tried it and it was gross enough that I knew it wasn't for me but I'm not ashamed to admit it. Maybe you need to go out and **** just one **** so you can get it out of your system like I did because it sure seems to weigh heavily on your mind. The opinions of anyone that have issues with what I've done in private are just that unimportant to me. Looking down on someone that has a partner that's the same sex as them would be like me looking down on you because your wife is fat or ugly or both.

How much does your wife weigh? C'mon tell us the truth........................

Is it enticing?

Or is it maybe none of my business? Especially in the voting booth? Hate the fat but love the fatty wouldn't really make you feel any better about my inability to quit harping on your wife's fat *** when that relationship doesn't even involve me would it? Where would I get off telling you that you should have picked someone thinner? Darwin would have favored a skinny woman's ability to run away from predators faster you know. What happens to the earth's population when the women are so fat that we lose them all to bears and cougars?

Last edited by Gunhaver; 11-07-2012 at 15:41..
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 15:42   #299
PrecisionRifleman
Senior Member
 
PrecisionRifleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
What's your hangup with this? Why insinuate that people are gay when they clearly don't consider gay to be insulting? I don't think it's gross because I don't really think much about it and I'm only about 98% heterosexual. I see a guy occasionally that I find very attractive in a "If I were a woman I'd be all over that" sort of way. I've even tried it and it was gross enough that I knew it wasn't for me but I'm not ashamed to admit it. Maybe you need to go out and **** just one **** so you can get it out of your system like I did because it sure seems to weigh heavily on your mind. The opinions of anyone that have issues with what I've done in private are just that unimportant to me. Looking down on someone that has a partner that's the same sex as them would be like me looking down on you because your wife is fat or ugly or both.

How much does your wife weigh? C'mon tell us the truth........................

Is it enticing?

Or is it maybe none of my business? Especially in the voting booth? Hate the fat but love the fatty wouldn't really make you feel any better about my inability to quit harping on your wife's fat *** when that relationship doesn't even involve me would it? Where would I get off telling you that you should have picked someone thinner? Darwin would have favored a skinny woman's ability to run away from predators faster you know. What happens to the earth's population when the women are so fat that we lose them all to bears and cougars?
You sir are confused. Closet dog.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
PrecisionRifleman

G20SF
Gen4 G23
PrecisionRifleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 15:47   #300
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
What happens to the earth's population when the women are so fat that we lose them all to bears and cougars?
Out of context this is hilarious.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 00:07.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,005
251 Members
754 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42