Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-07-2012, 20:55   #21
IvanVic

I don't think harping on conspiratorial birth certificate theories and secret Muslim coups did Mitt Romney any favors either.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
IvanVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 20:59   #22
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanVic View Post
I don't think harping on conspiratorial birth certificate theories and secret Muslim coups did Mitt Romney any favors either.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Since HE didn't do that, maybe it was done by others deliberately to hurt him?
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 21:00   #23
iiibbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
It's called standing up for what you believe in. We believe in rugged individualism and personal achievement.
Why should we compromise what we believe?
Sticking to my guns and religion.

It's not my fault some people don't know how to earn a living, take care of themselves, or are so screwed up in the head they don't know the differences in the natural design of a man and a woman.
So in the truest form of conservative traditions: buzz off.
You've fallen into the all or nothing trap...

As your party erodes... then you will concede more of the Democratic platform in the long run.

Republicans want to win? Then they need to reconsider their priorities.
Jude 1:10 "But these people scoff at things they do not understand. Like unthinking animals, they do whatever their instincts tell them, and so they bring about their own destruction."
iiibbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 21:01   #24
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
It's called standing up for what you believe in. We believe in rugged individualism and personal achievement.
Why should we compromise what we believe?
Sticking to my guns and religion.

It's not my fault some people don't know how to earn a living, take care of themselves, or are so screwed up in the head they don't know the differences in the natural design of a man and a woman.
So in the truest form of conservative traditions: buzz off.
When it comes down to it, the nice thing to remember is, the mediocre need the successful A LOT more than the successful need the mediocre.
Old 11-07-2012, 21:03   #25
jfost11

A big part of the reason is due to local democratic party campaign workers not only calling people repeatedly but coming to pick them up and take them to get registered and drive them to the polls.

When I returned home from voting, I didn't watch the news or anything about the election until well after 11 pm. The ringer on my home phone is always off due to sales calls so the answering machine is the only way I know someone has called. Before I found out that the VA polls were kept open past the 7 pm closing time, I listened to three messages from the Obama campaign that were left between 7:10 and 7:45 pm. Basically, they offered to wipe my behind for me and get me in some slippers so they could drive me to a voting booth.

All the Romney campaign ever did was ask for my vote. By the number of cars that were dropping people off in front of my courthouse, I know exactly why Romney lost.
jfost11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 21:03   #26
certifiedfunds
Tewwowist

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiibbb View Post
You've fallen into the all or nothing trap...

As your party erodes... then you will concede more of the Democratic platform in the long run.

Republicans want to win? Then they need to reconsider their priorities.
If we can somehow gain power for another 4 years and cut off the leeches, perhaps enough of them will starve to change the demographics.

Rush Limbaugh

Last edited by certifiedfunds; 11-07-2012 at 21:03..
certifiedfunds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 21:59   #27
Glockenspiel 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
well the wealthy should listen to the poor because they are so smart and successful after all. they have managed to a void the trappings and headaches of wealth and success.
A void..?
Glockenspiel 25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 22:01   #28
Glockenspiel 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by certifiedfunds View Post
If we can somehow gain power for another 4 years and cut off the leeches, perhaps enough of them will starve to change the demographics.
Keeping thinking that..maybe you should push for the legalization of Kentucky "Bluegrass.." It sure sounds like you need a hit or two...
Glockenspiel 25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 22:06   #29
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfost11 View Post
A big part of the reason is due to local democratic party campaign workers not only calling people repeatedly but coming to pick them up and take them to get registered and drive them to the polls.

When I returned home from voting, I didn't watch the news or anything about the election until well after 11 pm. The ringer on my home phone is always off due to sales calls so the answering machine is the only way I know someone has called. Before I found out that the VA polls were kept open past the 7 pm closing time, I listened to three messages from the Obama campaign that were left between 7:10 and 7:45 pm. Basically, they offered to wipe my behind for me and get me in some slippers so they could drive me to a voting booth.

All the Romney campaign ever did was ask for my vote. By the number of cars that were dropping people off in front of my courthouse, I know exactly why Romney lost.
Again, democrats= inclusive. Seems like a tactic that worked for them. Tell us where you are and we'll come get you. Meanwhile the republicans were more concerned with voter fraud that wasn't happening and insisting that an ID was needed to vote. Excluding. Seems like democrats are either smarter or they were just willing to (gasp!) work harder for it.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 22:07   #30
certifiedfunds
Tewwowist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Again, democrats= inclusive. Seems like a tactic that worked for them.
Yeah but their conventions look like the bar scene in Star Wars.

Rush Limbaugh
Old 11-07-2012, 22:43   #31
Snowman92D

Quote:
Yeah but their conventions look like the bar scene in Star Wars.
Oh, man.....that's funny!

Accurate, too....
Snowman92D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 22:58   #32
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockenspiel 25 View Post
A void..?
If a typo is all you can find, my point is correct
Old 11-07-2012, 23:06   #33
Vic777

Quote:
Originally Posted by czsmithGT View Post
America lost.
Exactly, everyone lost, from the unborn kids to the old people facing the death panels, we all lost. America died, there are no survivors, well maybe George Clooney and Madonna.
Old 11-07-2012, 23:13   #34
LASTRESORT20
LongTerm-Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavionic View Post
Disagree. We (not you guys) lost because there are now more parasites than hosts in this country. I only hope it accelerates from here so that I am still able to contribute to the end result and see a rebuild begin.
Yes sir!!! ^^^

`And when the ~"Treats" Stop" ~....watch what happens....Hell will break loose...and "you guys" that "won" for now... will have big problems....invasion of the locust!
LASTRESORT20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 23:13   #35
Walt_NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic777 View Post
Exactly, everyone lost, from the unborn kids to the old people facing the death panels, we all lost. America died, there are no survivors, well maybe George Clooney and Madonna.
Not only that, but unemployment is up.

Political Issues
Old 11-07-2012, 23:30   #36
certifiedfunds
Tewwowist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt_NC View Post
Not only that, but unemployment is up.

Political Issues
Yeah, Mitt's unemployed. Poor Mitt. He can buy and sell Obama 30 times over. I forget the numbers but didn't Mitt pay more in taxes than the Obama's net worth?

I suppose having had a REAL JOB for a while pays better than having never had a REAL JOB, ever.

Rush Limbaugh
Old 11-08-2012, 00:05   #37
orangeride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Exactly right. That doesn't sound like the kind of blathering idiot that I want to align with.

I remember when I started a thread asking who welcomed 2nd amendment support from democrats. Soooo many people were happy to say no because they weren't real conservatives. Rep.= happy to exclude. Dem.= happy to include.

Who still wonders how they won?
When the libs yank your 2nd amendment rights (and don't say they don't want to), tell you what kind of car you can drive, what kind of food you can eat, how much energy you can use, etc and you finally realize you've lost all your freedoms so people can feel good about themselves. It will be to late. No body has the balls to say it how it really is. The dems have been totally taken over by the likes of al gore. It's funny how stupid and lazy so many people have gotten. We've got to throw all this PC crap out the window, but the fact is its to late. In 4 years there will be more gov, more regulation, more debt, more welfare, Obamacare will be in full effect by then. There will be less tax payers and Business owners, more gov period. I could go on for hours.
orangeride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 00:25   #38
JimBianchi
CLM Number 25
Da Da

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic777 View Post
Look, Romney presented an adult honest intelligent solution to our problems. Obama offered lies and freebees. It makes no difference what is suggested if the alternative is freebees. But nothing is really free, Darwin will ensure that America dies. America does not deserve to exist as a player. America will become a dependant of China. Thomas Jefferson et al pulled us away from being a British Colony, we will become a Chinese Colony.
Freedom vs Free Stuff.

Free Stuff won, unfortunately,
SAF

The scariest words in the English language: I'm from the government and I'm here to help! President Ronald Reagan
JimBianchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 00:26   #39
Guss

Quote:
Thinking of changing demographics, as the new generations replace the old, that usually leads to more liberalism.
Guss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 00:32   #40

It's tough convincing others to vote against someone who promises free stuff.

Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think.
427 is offline   Reply With Quote