SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-08-2012, 00:41   #41
Walt_NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by certifiedfunds View Post
I suppose having had a REAL JOB for a while pays better than having never had a REAL JOB, ever.
You mean like being the POTUS? Apparently that's he one thing his money couldn't buy.
Old 11-08-2012, 00:44   #42
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeride View Post
When the libs yank your 2nd amendment rights (and don't say they don't want to), tell you what kind of car you can drive, what kind of food you can eat, how much energy you can use, etc and you finally realize you've lost all your freedoms so people can feel good about themselves. It will be to late. No body has the balls to say it how it really is. The dems have been totally taken over by the likes of al gore. It's funny how stupid and lazy so many people have gotten. We've got to throw all this PC crap out the window, but the fact is its to late. In 4 years there will be more gov, more regulation, more debt, more welfare, Obamacare will be in full effect by then. There will be less tax payers and Business owners, more gov period. I could go on for hours.
So is it stupid or lazy (or both?) that has you parroting the same old flaccid conservative battle cry? I'm eating the same foods and none of it has made me sick thanks to those cursed regulators, my gas mileage has gone steadily up in each car I've had in the past 10 years, I bought LED bulbs that last 50 times longer and burn 1/10 the power. As for my guns, let them hop back on that wagon and see how fast it will get them unseated just like last time. Like I said, Dems are smart enough to learn what will get them fired every time. Reps not so much.

As for your doomsday predictions, well, you guys couldn't even see 4 more years of Obama coming so forgive me if I don't heed your dire warnings. Besides, it's not like your guy would have handled anything differently.

Last edited by Gunhaver; 11-08-2012 at 00:45..
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 00:46   #43
glocktecher

Don't know if you do now, or will, have children. But very, very good chance they and their children will never know what American Liberty feels like.

The tolerent libs I know are the most intolerent people in the world. They will start a topic and when you retort with facts they walk away because they can not answer.

You want abortion rights - fine. The SC ruled on it. That does not allow you to murder babies outside of the womb that can live except for the inconvience they cause you.

Since your pal Gore was running your side has tried to deny our military the right to vote as often as they could. You spit on those whose blood sacrifice gives you the freedom to run your mouth. Your hypocrisy will turn on you in time.

Those who hate real wedding unions, those are the people in the media who, within 10 years, will have movies and TV shows that will be themed with adults having sex with children. You don't have the intellectual honesty or courage to look at history and really admit what is going on.

You blame America for the problems of the world and rail about "rich" Republicans. Dare to find out the political leanings of the 100 richest people in this country? No you won't because they, and you, are the worst of hypocrites. You think it is ok for you, but not others. "You did not build that" could only come from a marxist who, in his adult life, has never had a paycheck come from the private sector. But he wants to steal money from producers to give it to illegal occupants of this country and to those who think others who made them economic slaves are somehow their friends.

You are the worst of hypocrites, but the best part is when it comes back into your face.

You will be one of those screaming the loudest - "why doesn't somebody do something?" While those of us believing in the Constitution and freedom will have long ago prepared ourselves to watch you turn to dust.
glocktecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:03   #44

The irony of this thread is a Ron Paul Supporter lecturing others about inclusiveness.

Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think.
427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:03   #45
Kablam

To address the OP. It could be that diatribe you posted. Or, it could be that the democrats have purchased a permanent voting block. That in and of itself is dirty politics, but politics is dirty. Let them buy the voting block, but don't purchase it with hard earned money from those that disagree with the view of a cradle to grave government run entitlement society. Want to buy votes? Use your own money.
Kablam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:31   #46
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427 View Post
The irony of this thread is a Ron Paul Supporter lecturing others about inclusiveness.
Actually I voted for Obama.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:34   #47
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post

As long as abortion is always murder, gays have an agenda to destroy the traditional family, women should have rape babies and planned parenthood (which is directly responsible for many of you not making child support payments) is the major drain of tax dollars in this country, black people are the main users of welfare,
Right, but for the wrong reason. This is trying to define us, and you're doing it with your lies right here.

Our candidate lost because he let the lying scumbag define him rather than the other way around. The conversation should not have been about the left/dems perception of what we are, but the facts of what the failed Obama administration is. The enumerated list of failure, lies and utopian nonsense that Zero was pedaling. If the election had been about him, he would have lost. It was Romney's job to make it that way, and he failed. He was too worried about offending, too into playing it safe and appeared to fail to stand for anything in opposition to an incumbent seriously needing opposition. Romney needed to step up and slug him in the jaw, state specifically why Zero is dangerous and hammer it till it became meme, legend and memorable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
G29Reload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:36   #48
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Quote:
Like we didn't know who you are?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:41   #49
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Quote:
The jokes on you.

Levin commented on this tonight. In so many words, you get to eat the crap sandwich too. It's not just for your "enemies".

You like having money vaccumed out of your wallet? You do drive a car, right?

So you prefer $4 a gallon gas to 1.84.

You have a job? Check your paystub in January. Taxes...

If you have a job. Maybe you're part of the 17% unemployed. Congratulations, genius. Don't expect it change anytime soon.I'm sure that parroting "Its bush's fault" will be great comfort when you have to pay your bills.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:55   #50
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by G29Reload View Post
Like we didn't know who you are?
Blind squirrel, meet nut. Nut, blind squirrel.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:57   #51
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Quote:
Blind squirrel, meet nut. Nut, blind squirrel.
Like I said, enjoy your crap sandwich genius. You first. No escaping it.

Old 11-08-2012, 02:17   #52
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
The jokes on you.

Levin commented on this tonight. In so many words, you get to eat the crap sandwich too. It's not just for your "enemies".

You like having money vaccumed out of your wallet? You do drive a car, right?

So you prefer $4 a gallon gas to 1.84.

You have a job? Check your paystub in January. Taxes...

If you have a job. Maybe you're part of the 17% unemployed. Congratulations, genius. Don't expect it change anytime soon.I'm sure that parroting "Its bush's fault" will be great comfort when you have to pay your bills.
I run my own business from my home. I'm the only employee and I do well enough that I don't mind paying more taxes. I'm a jewelry designer and probably have more gold in wire, sheet and casting grain form than most have in bars and coins so that will help in the worst case. A big part of my business is custom wedding rings so when my state passed gay marriage it was a boost in business for me. Manly hands, bigger rings, more precious metals, you get the picture. I make nice with the gay community and word gets around. I also deal in antiques. Mostly antique jewelry but my retirement plan is a safe full of items that will never decrease in value plus the fact that the older I get, the more I want to sit and work which means more money.

I also ride my bike everywhere and when I do take the car it's getting 38 MPG and the furthest I go is 20 min. away. The country would have to grind to a halt from $10 a gallon gas for me to feel the sting. Solar and wind power is going in next year to get us off the grid.

We also have a huge food garden. My girlfriend excels at low tec survival tactics a la the Mennonites who we've made good friends with and traded a lot of skills with. Those people make Mcgyver look like a spoiled teenage girl.

I've always been more ant than grasshopper. Pretty well insulated from it all up here and I'll be fine. Sorry to disappoint but after last night I'm sure you're used to it.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:20   #53
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

You on the other hand seem really worried about things. Hope your lifestyle isn't too dependent on things staying the same. Good luck with that.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:27   #54
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Right, but for the wrong reason. This is trying to define us, and you're doing it with your lies right here.

Our candidate lost because he let the lying scumbag define him rather than the other way around. The conversation should not have been about the left/dems perception of what we are, but the facts of what the failed Obama administration is. The enumerated list of failure, lies and utopian nonsense that Zero was pedaling. If the election had been about him, he would have lost. It was Romney's job to make it that way, and he failed. He was too worried about offending, too into playing it safe and appeared to fail to stand for anything in opposition to an incumbent seriously needing opposition. Romney needed to step up and slug him in the jaw, state specifically why Zero is dangerous and hammer it till it became meme, legend and memorable.
Sounds like you know exactly what they need to do differently next time but you were sooooo positive that Romney was a shoe-in right up til the last day. Better luck in 2016. If the dems get froggy about gun control again (I think they're too smart for that) I'll be right there with you voting straight rep tickets again until the pendulum swings back. Failing that I have no use for them other than for entertainment value.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:27   #55
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Quote:
You on the other hand seem really worried about things.
Your side is always professing care for others. You only seem to care about yourself.

Telling, to be sure. You're all for Zero so long as his s@#$ doesn't touch you. Isn't that interesting.

Old 11-08-2012, 02:33   #56
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Your side is always professing care for others. You only seem to care about yourself.

Telling, to be sure. You're all for Zero so long as his s@#$ doesn't touch you. Isn't that interesting.
Don't blame me for naturally wanting to be independent. It's a hobby as much as a life style. Do you have a butter churn and dairy cows 3 miles away? Might want to shift your paradigm.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:37   #57
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

The takers outnumber the producers. It's simple.

Romney was a bad pick. No argument there. That's been my position for over a year.
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:40   #58
aircarver
Silver Membership
Ride Continues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post

Romney was a bad pick. No argument there. That's been my position for over a year.
Yep.

There was no good pick, considering the electorate wants Santa Claus ...

They'd created a vast, permanently unemployed underclass, dependent upon the Republic's stupendous welfare machine for its very existence, and in so doing, they'd sown the seeds of their own destruction. No one could place two-thirds of a world's population on the Dole and keep them there forever without the entire system crashing . . . but how in hell did one get them off the Dole? -David Weber, Flag in Exile
aircarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:45   #59
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Don't blame me for naturally wanting to be independent. It's a hobby as much as a life style. Do you have a butter churn and dairy cows 3 miles away? Might want to shift your paradigm.
Are you not the guy who was clamoring about how necessary Obamacare is?

Independent?

Rush Limbaugh
certifiedfunds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:39   #60
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post

It doesn't matter who it was. We passed the tipping point in 2008, we just didn't realize it. Who doesn't realize it now?

You can't outpromise the Democrats. They invented it and are masters at it.

Sometimes, things really can go past the point of being fixed.