Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-12-2012, 18:41   #1
Diesel McBadass
Tactically Epic

P voter fraud, will this go anywhere?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...-for-obama-in/

I know i mispelled title by the way, i know a grammar nazi or 2 will show up.

Last edited by Diesel McBadass; 11-12-2012 at 18:43..
Diesel McBadass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 19:16   #2
jdavionic
NRA Member

Who will investigate? Holder? Nah...it will be ignored. GOP should have anticipated that they would require more than enough votes to offset the corruption of the democrats. Such a sad day for this country.

"No matter how bad it gets, if you're still alive it's just another bad day."
jdavionic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 20:36   #3
cowboy1964

Who is alleging fraud? I can easily believe 99-100% of the people in certain wards voted for Obama. Funny thing is, these are most probably wards most people wouldn't want to be caught dead in.

Last edited by cowboy1964; 11-13-2012 at 12:57..
cowboy1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 20:43   #4
TK-421

It will be ignored and shoved into the back of a dark filing cabinet, never to be seen again. Remember, the democrats are strongly against voter ID laws, because voter fraud never happens.
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 20:45   #5
Diesel McBadass
Tactically Epic

i can see 97-99 percent obama votes but i cant see zero romney votes, even with black panthers and obama murals.
Old 11-12-2012, 20:58   #6
GAFinch

If you never seriously investigate voter fraud, then you can legitimately claim that voter fraud isn't a widespread problem, so ID laws aren't needed.
Old 11-12-2012, 21:10   #7
dukeblue91

I can't see this happening.
Statistically for this to happen is already incredible but for this to happen more then 20 times in the same state the odds are staggering and be the same for the same wards everyone winning the lottery at the same time.
And then also to happen in more then one state....... no not for real.
There will always be the oddballs that will go against what everyone else does even with a small place of a 1000 people.
dukeblue91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 21:41   #8
Flying-Dutchman

The voter ID law would have cut Philly voter roles by 43% but the Democrats fought it tooth and nail but it will supposedly now go into effect. We shall see.

Statisticians know immediately this is fraud.

Not even tyrants in 3rd World Countries like Saddam Hussein get such a high percentage. It would look bad if they rigged it this far.

In one ward they had 2 Republican committeemen and only 1 Romney vote.

Someone's vote magically disappeared along with many 1,000's.

There are 1.52 million people in Philly with 1 million registered voters.

No way is there this level of civic duty.

Between the underage, the convicts, the insane and drugged out there are not enough people to get this turnout.

This is a disgrace for any number of reasons.
Flying-Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 21:47   #9
TK-421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying-Dutchman View Post
The voter ID law would have cut Philly voter roles by 43% but the Democrats fought it tooth and nail but it will supposedly now go into effect. We shall see.

Statisticians know immediately this is fraud.

Not even tyrants in 3rd World Countries like Saddam Hussein get such a high percentage. It would look bad if they rigged it this far.

In one ward they had 2 Republican committeemen and only 1 Romney vote.

Someone's vote magically disappeared along with many 1,000's.

There are 1.52 million people in Philly with 1 million registered voters.

No way is there this level of civic duty.

Between the underage, the convicts, the insane and drugged out there are not enough people to get this turnout.

This is a disgrace for any number of reasons.
Yeah, it's kinda funny when, for argument's sake, lets say normal voter turnout is 60%. Don't know the exact figures, but I don't feel like looking it up, so I'll just use 60%. Now, of that 60% that turns out, let's say 90% votes democrat and 10% votes republican. Then, all of a sudden, you have 100% of the population voting, and 99.99999% of the vote is democrat? Yeah right people.

This seriously needs to be fully investigated, because I think there is some major bulls*** going on. I honestly don't know who is doing it, but would not be surprised to hear both sides are doing it. But I think the democrats are doing it on a massive scale, and the republicans were doing it in onesies and twosies.
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:30   #10
Atomic Punk

would love to see enough come out to prove enough fraud that obama gets kicked out. never happen though, sad.
Atomic Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:59   #11
Vic777

The biggest losers however, are the Blacks, because under the lieberals, they will remain poor. The lieberals require the Blacks to remain poor. The Browns are upwardly mobile.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:46   #12
GAFinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying-Dutchman View Post
This raises an interesting point - the left learns from past mistakes in tactics. Instead of committing voter fraud countrywide or statewide, which is very obvious, they limit their efforts to individual counties or even individual precincts in three or four key swing states. While the numbers are too implausible, most people will overlook it and others will assume it's just an isolated incident done by a few individuals. Same with the state-run media - rather than having the outlets be owned by the state, they keep them privately-owned so that they appear independent. Rather than attack churches and create martyrs, you infiltrate the churches and water down their teachings over time. Rather than having a violent revolution and then spend decades putting people in re-education camps, you instead first infiltrate schools and spend decades indoctrinating impressionable kids before having a (mostly) peaceful transformation.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:24   #13
Ringo S.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...ction/ZQmy0Mlv

"It has become blatantly obvious the voter fraud that was committed during the 2012 Presidential elections. In one county alone in Ohio, which was a battleground state, President Obama received 106,258 votes...but there were only 98,213 eligible voters. It's not humanly possible to get 108% of the vote!"
Ringo S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:08   #14
nmk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo S. View Post

"It has become blatantly obvious the voter fraud that was committed during the 2012 Presidential elections. In one county alone in Ohio, which was a battleground state, President Obama received 106,258 votes...but there were only 98,213 eligible voters. It's not humanly possible to get 108% of the vote!"
When you take things from elsewhere on the internet (as you have done numerous times in the very recent past), you should provide the source.
nmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 13:02   #15
cowboy1964

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo S. View Post

This is some petition from some random guy. I don't get my news from things like that. Is this were a story I think Limbaugh and Beck would be screaming about it, don't you?
cowboy1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 13:28   #16
GAFinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmk View Post
When you take things from elsewhere on the internet (as you have done numerous times in the very recent past), you should provide the source.
That's true, but this time he's just quoting from the petition that he linked to.