Old 11-11-2012, 18:34   #2
muscogee

And it came to pass.

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 18:48   #3
hogfish
Señor Member

Isn't the most basic, fundamental (whatever) right/liberty, to do as you please with your own life? Assisted suicide gets voted down. I don't know what is worse: this or slavery.

"Almost no matter the question, capitalism and freedom are the answers, while government and religion are not." Syclone538
hogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 19:03   #4
mad220860

People can do whatever they want legally behind close doors! Why the hell do we want it shoved down out throats and told we have to agree that is ok or the norm! Its not normal and never will be!! Whats good is now evil and evil is now good!! Sad! The beginning of the end my friends!
mad220860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 19:08   #5
hogfish
Señor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad220860 View Post
People can do whatever they want legally behind close doors! Why the hell do we want it shoved down out throats and told we have to agree that is ok or the norm! Its not normal and never will be!! Whats good is now evil and evil is now good!! Sad! The beginning of the end my friends!
The way things are going, are you praying for the end to come really, really quick?

"Almost no matter the question, capitalism and freedom are the answers, while government and religion are not." Syclone538
Old 11-11-2012, 19:17   #6
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Not if what they want is to smoke a joint or be legally married to someone of the same sex behind closed doors in most states. If gay people having equal rights is "shoving it down your throats" then all the churches and crosses and religious idiots I have to see or listen to is god being shoved down my throat.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 19:31   #7
Glock36shooter

Quote:
People can do whatever they want legally behind close doors! Why the hell do we want it shoved down out throats and told we have to agree
That's exactly how we feel about religion. So suck it up and deal with it.

Theory:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Grace:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Big Bang:
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 20:07   #8
ArtificialGrape
CLM Number 265
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfish View Post
Isn't the most basic, fundamental (whatever) right/liberty, to do as you please with your own life? Assisted suicide gets voted down. I don't know what is worse: this or slavery.

Agreed, there are lots of religious people who want to make beginning of life and end of life decisions for everybody.

-ArtificialGrape
ArtificialGrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 14:33   #9
Roering
Sorting nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Leviticus 20:13
"If a man lies with another man they should both be stoned"

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Electio...ke-gains-video

I should have never doubted him.
If I were to lie with another man, I'd have to be pretty stoned.

Never buy vegan tacos from a chick with longer armpit hair than yourself. - Woofie
Roering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 16:02   #10
Brasso

Quote:
Not if what they want is to smoke a joint or be legally married to someone of the same sex behind closed doors in most states. If gay people having equal rights is "shoving it down your throats" then all the churches and crosses and religious idiots I have to see or listen to is god being shoved down my throat.
Most of the libs are lazy leeches. But there are a few who just won't be happy unless the country goes to hell so they can smoke dope, have gay sex, and murder babies. You fall into the latter category. Quite sick.
Yeshayahu 9:7 Of the increase of His rule and peace there is no end, upon the throne of David and over His reign, to establish it and sustain it with justice and with righteousness from now on, even forever. The ardour of יהוה of hosts does this.

Last edited by Brasso; 11-13-2012 at 16:02..
Brasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 16:22   #11
muscogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
Most of the libs are lazy leeches.
But there are a few who just won't be happy unless the country goes to hell so they can smoke dope, have gay sex, and murder babies. You fall into the latter category. Quite sick.
I realize that's a common mantra among the far right, but do you have any evidence to support that? Until I see some evidence I'll have to assume it's just a self indulgent rant by people whose opinions have become irrelevant.

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 16:49   #12
hogfish
Señor Member

Quote:
Most of the libs are lazy leeches. But there are a few who just won't be happy unless the country goes to hell so they can smoke dope, have gay sex, and murder babies. You fall into the latter category. Quite sick.
I obviously don't visit this forum enough to not be surprised and astonished at this post of yours.

Old 11-13-2012, 18:35   #13
Snapper2

Quote:
Quite sick.

I believe "sick" is the illness that makes us hate people that are different from us. "Sick" needs a cure(according to God's Word) but our judgement doesnt heal anything. It only distracts us from our own illness.Most of the time when we judge another its time to examine ourselves because we are the ones in need of healing.
Colossians 1:13-18
Snapper2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 18:52   #14
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
That's the most judgmental BS I've seen in a long time. Sooooooooo glad you holier than thou twerps are dying out. No judgment, just hurry up and get your ass in the ground so the rest of us don't even have to listen to your stupid opinions anymore.
Old 11-13-2012, 19:56   #15
Brasso

Really? Seems all I hear from you guys how you hate conservative because they don't want you to do those exact things. Am I wrong? Or do you just not like to look the truth in the face? Not put politically correct enough for you?

OK.

-You just want woman to have a choice (whether their babies live or not)
-No one should tell you what to put into your body. (Nevermind the kids that will have more access to it).
-If you want to go to bed with the same sex, you should be able to. (And then have a naked sex parade down main street so the rest of us know it)

Is that better?
Yeshayahu 9:7 Of the increase of His rule and peace there is no end, upon the throne of David and over His reign, to establish it and sustain it with justice and with righteousness from now on, even forever. The ardour of יהוה of hosts does this.

Last edited by Brasso; 11-13-2012 at 19:58..
Brasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 20:05   #16
cowboywannabe
you savvy?

I SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE....

Facts are no match against enthusiasm and ignorance...
cowboywannabe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 21:28   #17
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Really? Seems all I hear from you guys how you hate conservative because they don't want you to do those exact things. Am I wrong? Or do you just not like to look the truth in the face? Not put politically correct enough for you?

OK.

-You just want woman to have a choice (whether their babies live or not)
-No one should tell you what to put into your body. (Nevermind the kids that will have more access to it).
-If you want to go to bed with the same sex, you should be able to. (And then have a naked sex parade down main street so the rest of us know it)

Is that better?
-7 billion people in this world. That's 7,000,000,000. Not enough for you yet? Why doesn't the anti-choice crowd seem to care much about these babies after they're born? The side that screams loudest about the life of a child before birth is the same side that will be the first to vote against school lunch programs, food stamps, public education, government health care for children, gays adopting children, etc. When you start showing some real compassion for children then maybe you'll be taken seriously. Lame social conservative argument countered. This is why you're becoming more and more irrelevant.

-Seriously? Kids will have easier access to it once it's legal and sold by people that have a license to worry about like alcohol and cigarettes instead of just by whoever feels like dealing? Wow. Lame social conservative argument countered. This is why you're becoming more and more irrelevant.

-I imagine a real naked sex parade down Main street would be subject to public indecency laws. Besides, those flaming gay parades are basically the extreme fringe of the gay community. The vast majority of gay people that you interact with on a daily basis go completely unnoticed by you because they look just like everybody else. Guess I'll just go ahead and lump you in with the wacky fringe WBC clan since you're both religious and outspoken about it. Lame social conservative argument countered. This is why you're becoming more and more irrelevant.

Last edited by Gunhaver; 11-13-2012 at 21:45..
Old 11-13-2012, 22:07   #18
ArtificialGrape
CLM Number 265
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:
No one should tell you what to put into your body. (Nevermind the kids that will have more access to it).
Let's see how that holds up... No one should tell you that you can't have a gun, never mind all the kids that will be killed with them. Or perhaps, never mind all the gang bangers that will have more access to them.

Do you find that to be a compelling line of reasoning?

-ArtificialGrape
ArtificialGrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 23:23   #19
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Ah yes the new world order is gonna be sweet. I can't wait to bang two married bi chicks while feasting on fried baby necks.

Hurry up and get your life over with so we can get this party started. And there ain't gonna be a god around to do squat about it. It's gonna be heaven on earth.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 23:36   #20
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
Ah yes the new world order is gonna be sweet. I can't wait to bang two married bi chicks while feasting on fried baby necks.
Hello new sig line