Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:40   #1
Dave.1

Loveland CO Indoor II Results

Scroll down for the scores.

http://www.thefrgc.com/SpecialEvents.aspx

Hope to see you all for the third match on December 9.

Dave
Dave.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:00   #2
DAL

I plan on being there. I'll be happy just to improve my score, which shouldn't be too difficult, seeing as how it was so low for my first GSSF match. Since I've been practicing to improve my weaknesses, 15 and 25 yards, I hope to reach at least 420 in Dec.

Any word on indoor matches in Colorado for 2013?
DAL
Old 11-24-2012, 07:39   #3
Dave.1

Most of the people I talk to are pretty good shots in general. It's getting to relax at the event that is really what you have to work at. I was sitting at a table with a guy who shot 494! Now that guy was relaxed.

I talked to the owners a while back and at that time I think they were going to start another indoor Glock League/Match like this one early in the year. This year it started in February, ended in April, and I think that's what they were talking about for 2013.

Dave
Old 11-24-2012, 20:46   #4
DAL

Yes, I saw that 494 score! What was he shooting, BTW?

I hope the owners will start another indoor match in 2013. I just wish they had one down at the indoor shooting range in Colorado Springs. I am not even a member of that range, yet, but I wonder what it would take to get a GSSF event going there, or if they'd even be interested in hosting one (from what I understand, the range is extrememly busy and there is often a waiting list to shoot; I don't know, maybe that's normal for indoor ranges?). I will have to check out a GSSF shoot with the owner.
DAL
Old 11-25-2012, 07:29   #5
Dave.1

I'm pretty sure he was shooting a G17. I was pretty impressed.

I think all you have to do is contact GSSF for the match set up. I know they had the usual phone calls back and forth but I don't know the particulars.

Does the range there have a retail store too? I know these matches bring in a bunch of people so that could be and incentive to have a match.

Don't know if you went last year but you might want to also check out the Greeley outdoor match scheduled for August 17-18 2013. The shooting is a bit different and I guess it would be a bit more of a drive but worth going to. It's at the Weld County Fish and Wildlife range. It's a really nice set up.
http://www.wcfw.org/

Dave
Old 11-25-2012, 11:07   #6
DAL

No, I've never been to a GSSF outdoor event, but I plan on correcting that next year.

G17, eh? I wonder how he'd do with a G19. Probably comparably; he sounds like he's just a plain good shooter.

Yes, the range does have a retail store and that might just be a good angle to approach the subject from. Thanks for the idea. I'll have to e-mail GSSF to get the particulars so my ducks are in a row before I talk to the range.
DAL