Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-27-2012, 14:01   #1
Brasso

World War 3 in the making...

...The PA continues to apply for statehood at the U.N.. When that happens, we will finally be in a position for the world to come against Israel.

“Woe, woe, woe to those dwelling upon the earth...when they decide to unite and take the Land that belongs to El Shaddai.

Psa 2:1 Why do the gentiles rage1, And the peoples meditate emptiness? Footnote: 1Acts 4:25-26.
Psa 2:2 The sovereigns of the earth take their stand, And the rulers take counsel together, Against יהוה and against His Messiah, and say,
Psa 2:3 “Let us tear apart Their bonds, And throw away Their ropes from us.”
Psa 2:4 He who is sitting in the heavens laughs, יהוה mocks at them.
Psa 2:5 Then He speaks to them in His wrath, And troubles them in His rage, saying,
Psa 2:6 “But I, I have set My Sovereign on Tsiyon, My set-apart mountain.”
Psa 2:7 “I inscribe for a law: יהוה has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have brought You forth.
Psa 2:8 ‘Ask of Me, and I make the gentiles Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth Your possession.
Psa 2:9 ‘Break them with a rod of iron, Dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ ”
Psa 2:10 And now, be wise, O sovereigns; Be instructed, you rulers of the earth.
Psa 2:11 Serve יהוה with fear, And rejoice with trembling.
Psa 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest He be enraged, And you perish in the way, For soon His wrath is to be kindled. Blessed are all those taking refuge in Him.
Yeshayahu 9:7 Of the increase of His rule and peace there is no end, upon the throne of David and over His reign, to establish it and sustain it with justice and with righteousness from now on, even forever. The ardour of יהוה of hosts does this.
Brasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 14:12   #2
Glock36shooter

Humans fight. If Israel were destroyed tomorrow it wouldn't change much. It's an old place with a long bloody history. But there's nothing special or magical about it. Just a chunk of land.

Theory:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Grace:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Big Bang:
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 17:21   #3
Roering
Sorting nuts

Jerusalem continues to be one of the most contested holy bombing sites on this planet.

Never buy vegan tacos from a chick with longer armpit hair than yourself. - Woofie
Roering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 18:11   #4
bleedingshrimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
...The PA continues to apply for statehood at the U.N.. When that happens, we will finally be in a position for the world to come against Israel.

“Woe, woe, woe to those dwelling upon the earth...when they decide to unite and take the Land that belongs to El Shaddai.
So, the entire crux of all existence lies in a galaxy far in the corner of the universe, in an unremarkable solar system among countless solar systems, in an area smaller than New Jersey?

No, we humans aren't self centered at all.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:02   #5
neon

Timothy 3:1to5

But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, without natural affection, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; avoid such men as these.

1. The rise of false prophets:
Jesus clearly warned about an increase in deceiving spirits and false prophets in the endtimes.
2. Global government:
Do you see the trend toward that goal? There is the World Trade Organization. Perhaps the first major step toward a one-world order.
3. Increased Knowledge:
Daniel 12:4
But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the time of the end; many will go back and forth and knowledge will increase.
4. The rebirth of the state of Israel and the reclaiming of Jerusalem by the Jews:

The Muslim nations know that Israel must have the territory she has held since 1967 to successfully defend herself with conventional weapons. So when Israel is squeezed down to the presently agreed upon borders, the Muslims will once again figure that an all out attack on Israel would have a high probability of victory.

Molly

+++
Psalm 83:1to10 Written 3,000 years ago.
O God, do not remain quiet: do not be silent and, O God do not be still. For, behold,Thine enemies make an uproar; and those who hate Thee have exalted themselves. They make shrewd plans against Thy people, and conspire together against Thy treasured ones. They have said, "Come and let us wipe them out as a nation, that the name of Israel be remembered no more." For they have conspired together with one mind; against Thee do they make a covenant: The tents of Edom and the Ismaelities; Moab, and the Hagrites: Gebal, and Ammom, and Amalek; Philistia and the inhabitants of Tyre; Assyeria also has joined with them. They have become a help to the children of Lot. Deal with them as with Midian, as with Sisera and Jabin, at the torrent of Kishon, who were destroyed at Endor, who became as dung for the ground.

Last edited by neon; 11-28-2012 at 10:12..
neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:17   #6
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon View Post
Timothy 3:1to5

But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, without natural affection, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; avoid such men as these.

1. The rise of false prophets:
Jesus clearly warned about an increase in deceiving spirits and false prophets in the endtimes.
2. Global government:
Do you see the trend toward that goal? There is the World Trade Organization. Perhaps the first major step toward a one-world order.
3. Increased Knowledge:
Daniel 12:4
But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the time of the end; many will go back and forth and knowledge will increase.
4. The rebirth of the state of Israel and the reclaiming of Jerusalem by the Jews:

The Muslim nations know that Israel must have the territory she has held since 1967 to successfully defend herself with conventional weapons. So when Israel is squeezed down to the presently agreed upon borders, the Muslims will once again figure that an all out attack on Israel would have a high probability of victory.

Molly

+++
Psalm 83:1to10 Written 3,000 year ago.
O God, do not remain quiet: do not be silent and, O God do not be still. For, behold,Thine enemies make an uproar; and those who hate Thee have exalted themselves. They make shrewd plans against Thy people, and conspire together against Thy treasured ones. They have said, "Come and let us wipe them out as a nation, that the name of Israel be remembered no more." For they have conspired together with one mind; against Thee do they make a covenant: The tents of Edom and the Ismaelities; Moab, and the Hagrites: Gebal, and Ammom, and Amalek; Philistia and the inhabitants of Tyre; Assyeria also has joined with them. They have become a help to the children of Lot. Deal with them as with Midian, as with Sisera and Jabin, at the torrent of Kishon, who were destroyed at Endor, who became as dung for the ground.
It's just the ramblings of ancient scribes. There have always been people who are self-serving, money hungry, boastful and arrogant (many of them Christian). There have always been disobedient children and malicious gossips (That's what women do best in hair salons... especially good Christian women). And "lovers of pleasure" c'mon that's just human nature. And there will always be people claiming to be servants of God that will rob you blind the second you turn your back. That is what religion is best used for... taking advantage of people's ignorance and fear for profit.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 11-28-2012, 10:54   #7
neon

Glock36shooter

Did you know this fighting began in Genesis, chapter 21:9?

Ishmael mocked the infant Isaac, the Bible tells us. Ishmael had been born according to the flesh and Isaac had been born according to the promise.

In Galatians:4
Ishmael was replaced by Isaac as the favored son and heir. This made him jealous and bitter. As a result, he mocked and disdained his half-brother. Eventually the situation became so intolerable that Sarah demanded that Ishmael and his Egyptian concubine mother, Hagar, be expelled permanently from Abraham's family. Ishmael became the father of the Arabs and Isaac the father of Israel. So, the fight began in the beginning of the Bible.

As far as your comments on Christians goes, I couldn't agree with you more. My mother owned a Beauty Shop and always warned me never to gossip. She said most gossip is lies and can hurt people. Never got into that habit.
Also there are many Christians who do take money and use the money for their own benefit. So, there are good and bad people, no surprise there.

Molly

===
Genesis 16:12
And he (Ishmael) will be a wild ass of a man, his hand will be against everyone, and every one's hand will be against him."
Old 11-28-2012, 11:40   #8
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Did you know this fighting began in Genesis, chapter 21:9?

Ishmael mocked the infant Isaac, the Bible tells us. Ishmael had been born according to the flesh and Isaac had been born according to the promise.

In Galatians:4
Ishmael was replaced by Isaac as the favored son and heir. This made him jealous and bitter. As a result, he mocked and disdained his half-brother. Eventually the situation became so intolerable that Sarah demanded that Ishmael and his Egyptian concubine mother, Hagar, be expelled permanently from Abraham's family. Ishmael became the father of the Arabs and Isaac the father of Israel. So, the fight began in the beginning of the Bible.
No... people were fighting long before this. The Bible, at most, accounts for 16,000 years of Human History... that's allowing the "A day is 1,000 years to God and 1,000 years a day" for creation. Man has been around millions of years. And he has fought the entire time. Combat is natural. It is an aspect of nature. It is what creatures do.

Quote:
As far as your comments on Christians goes, I couldn't agree with you more. My mother owned a Beauty Shop and always warned me never to gossip. She said most gossip is lies and can hurt people. Never got into that habit.
Also there are many Christians who do take money and use the money for their own benefit. So, there are good and bad people, no surprise there.

Molly

===
Genesis 16:12
And he (Ishmael) will be a wild ass of a man, his hand will be against everyone, and every one's hand will be against him."
Right... so it doesn't mean the end times are upon us or that bible prophecy is coming true. People are just people. It's the way we've always been. And each generation thinks theirs will be the one to see the end times... and they're always wrong.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 11-28-2012, 13:02   #9
Guss

Hey wait a minute - What's this about " I make the gentiles Your inheritance"?
Guss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 13:54   #10
Brasso

It means, if you should survive that long, that at the last you will do things His way. Period.
Yeshayahu 9:7 Of the increase of His rule and peace there is no end, upon the throne of David and over His reign, to establish it and sustain it with justice and with righteousness from now on, even forever. The ardour of יהוה of hosts does this.
Brasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:56   #11
neon

Glock36shooter

No... people were fighting long before this. The Bible, at most, accounts for 16,000 years of Human History... that's allowing the "A day is 1,000 years to God and 1,000 years a day" for creation. Man has been around millions of years. And he has fought the entire time. Combat is natural. It is an aspect of nature. It is what creatures do.

Answer: Molly:
How can this be? The earth is only less that 10,000 years old.

The changes that are observed today show variation within the created kind. For a molecules-to-man evolutionary model, there must be a change from one created kind into another. This is simply not observed.

Molly

===
Psalms 22:20and21
Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog. Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
Old 11-29-2012, 14:24   #12
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Answer: Molly:

The changes that are observed today show variation within the created kind. For a molecules-to-man evolutionary model, there must be a change from one created kind into another. This is simply not observed.
Oh... you're one of those people. I don't know if you're aware of this or not but we know for a fact that man has been around a lot longer than that. Regardless of what "kinds" have been observed there is evidence of stone tool use that goes back more than 2 million years. Sorry to burst your bubble but the world is FAR older than 10,000 years.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 11-29-2012, 15:10   #13
neon

Glock36shooter

Oh... you're one of those people. I don't know if you're aware of this or not but we know for a fact that man has been around a lot longer than that. Regardless of what "kinds" have been observed there is evidence of stone tool use that goes back more than 2 million years. Sorry to burst your bubble but the world is FAR older than 10,000 years.

Answer:Molly.

The Bible affirms that God spoke to Adam, who understood what he was told. This confirms that the first man, Adam, already possessed the God-given gift of speech in all its fullness. He was able to converse intelligently (Gen 2:23, and Gen. 3:2,10,12,13) and even had the ability to create new words: "So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field."
(Gen. 2:20).

Why do we only hear of man only about from 6,000 to 10,000 years?
Paul Davies Quote:
"If the universe had no origin in time--if it has always existed then it is of infinite age. The concept of infinity leaves many people reeling. If there has been an infinite number of events already, why do we find ourselves living NOW? Did the universe remain quiescent for all of eternity only to spring into action relatively recently, or has there been some activity going on for ever and ever???
On the other hand, if the universe began, that means accepting it appeared suddenly out of nothing. This seems to imply that there was a first event. If so, what caused it?

I choose to believe the True Word of God.

Molly

+++
Psalm 23:1
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Last edited by neon; 11-29-2012 at 15:14..
Old 11-29-2012, 16:17   #14
Glock36shooter

Quote:
The Bible affirms that God spoke to Adam, who understood what he was told. This confirms that the first man, Adam, already possessed the God-given gift of speech in all its fullness. He was able to converse intelligently (Gen 2:23, and Gen. 3:2,10,12,13) and even had the ability to create new words: "So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field."
(Gen. 2:20).
Yes and ancient peoples also believed that Perseus was the son of Zeus and Danaeon and went on a quest to bring back the head of the Gorgon Medusa. They're just stories. There isn't a single shred of evidence that what the bible says happened in Eden actually happened. No more than Perseus slaying Medusa anyway. So are we to assume that that story is just as true? If not why? Why are tales of your God more viable than the tales of other Gods?

Quote:
Why do we only hear of man only about from 6,000 to 10,000 years?
We don't. We know man has existed FAR longer. You just aren't opening your eyes to the truth. You rather believe archaic stories written by bronze age desert scribes. Men who knew nothing of the natural world.

Quote:
Paul Davies Quote:
"If the universe had no origin in time--if it has always existed then it is of infinite age. The concept of infinity leaves many people reeling. If there has been an infinite number of events already, why do we find ourselves living NOW? Did the universe remain quiescent for all of eternity only to spring into action relatively recently, or has there been some activity going on for ever and ever???
Why do we have to assume that we're the first activity in as far as life is concerned. There may have been other worlds with beings and civilizations millions of years before us. We may find one day that our solar system formed from the remains of a previous solar system that existed eons ago and was destroyed by super nova. It's arrogant to think the universe revolves around us.

Quote:
On the other hand, if the universe began, that means accepting it appeared suddenly out of nothing. This seems to imply that there was a first event. If so, what caused it?
There are working theories about this. I am the wrong one to try and explain them as I am not a scientist. But we've figured these things out to a point where we better understand the beginnings of the universe now.

Quote:
I choose to believe the True Word of God.
And that's your right to believe whatever stories you choose. You can believe in the Easter Bunny if you want. But what is reality and what you believe are two very different things. You are living within a delusion. And that's ok... I just hope you aren't brainwashing any children to live within your delusion with you.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 11-29-2012, 17:01   #15
ArtificialGrape
CLM Number 265
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:

The changes that are observed today show variation within the created kind. For a molecules-to-man evolutionary model, there must be a change from one created kind into another.
So how many of these "kinds" would have had to be on the ark?

Where do "kinds" align with the taxonomic classifications? Genus? Family? Order? ...

thanks,
-ArtificialGrape
ArtificialGrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 18:46   #16
Vic Hays

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtificialGrape View Post
So how many of these "kinds" would have had to be on the ark?

Where do "kinds" align with the taxonomic classifications? Genus? Family? Order? ...

thanks,
-ArtificialGrape
The book of Genesis is the book of the "kinds". Genesis means kinds. This is where the word Genus comes from.

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Vic Hays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:19   #17
G23Gen4TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Hays View Post
The book of Genesis is the book of the "kinds". Genesis means kinds. This is where the word Genus comes from.
In what language?
G23Gen4TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:39   #18
Japle
John, Viera, Fl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Hays:
Quote:
Posted by G23Gen4TX:
In what language?
Genesis is the first book of the Bible. Its name, taken from its first verse, means “beginning.”
Japle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:27   #19
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Hays View Post
Genesis means kinds.
No it doesn't.

genesis (n.)
O.E. Genesis, first book of the Pentateuch, from L. genesis, adopted as title of first book of Old Testament in Vulgate, from Gk. genesis "origin, creation, generation," from gignesthai "to be born," related to genos "race, birth, descent" (see genus). As such, it translated Heb. beres-h-i-th, lit. "in the beginning," which was the first word of the text, taken as its title. Extended sense of "origin, creation" first recorded in English c.1600.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 11-30-2012 at 15:47..
Old 11-30-2012, 08:55   #20
Vic Hays

Quote:
Originally Posted by G23Gen4TX View Post
In what language?
I am not a linguist, but I will attempt to explain my understanding of the Greek. As you will note according to Glock 36 shooters post you will notice the word has more than one meaning.

You will notice the word is used for race or descent. This is the usage I was referring to.

An example of a Bible usage of this word referring to Jesus is
"mono genes". According to the Bible this is translated "only begotten". We recognize mono as referring to one. Since the Bible refers to the Son as pre existent and eternal, He had no beginning. Genes in this sense is referring His family relationship to the Father. Mono genes in this usage is translated as "unique" or one of a kind.

Look up the origin for the word genus. Same Greek origin.

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Last edited by Vic Hays; 11-30-2012 at 08:58..
Vic Hays is offline   Reply With Quote