GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-01-2012, 21:54   #41
Vic Hays

The thing is the scope is too small. World War 3 is world wide and not just the near east.

Every man is included in the final battle against God.

Revelation 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Revelation 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Revelation 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Last edited by Vic Hays; 12-01-2012 at 21:55..
Vic Hays is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 22:14   #42
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCoulter View Post
Havent you ever been told close only countsin horseshoes and hand grenades.
Yes... by uneducated rednecks.

Theory:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Grace:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Big Bang:
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 22:16   #43
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
Yeah.......isn't that special. Let me know when that happens.
Most likely in the next 3 to 5 years. But I'm sure you'll still find some kind of way to push your God into another gap and drown in your delusion.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 12-01-2012, 23:31   #44
Blast
'nuff said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
RNA is the building block of DNA. And we are very close to recreating the conditions of the pre-life earth and observing RNA forming all on its own in a lab. We all but know for a fact that life can and dose just happen under the right conditions with the right grocery list of elements. So far none of them have been an eternal man with a beard in a robe.

You're free to believe what you like. It's no different than children believing in Santa who are in the presence of adults that know how the presents got under the tree.
You are delusional as usual.
Show the evidence of the "fact" that life can and does just happen.
Has never been observed in nature, has never been reproduced in the lab.
And don't ramble on about organic compounds being produced in the lab. That has been done for decades. And organic compounds don't necessarily mean life. The building blocks of life are not life.
It seems this "fact" is only in your wild imagination.

I've been noticing more and more that the disturbed atheists here are getting increasingly frustrated and disturbed. Just another symptom of the "Loser Syndrome".

Religious Issues
Old 12-01-2012, 23:32   #45
Blast
'nuff said

Quote:
Most likely in the next 3 to 5 years. But I'm sure you'll still find some kind of way to push your God into another gap and drown in your delusion.

Religious Issues
Old 12-02-2012, 01:34   #46
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Yay! Blast is here laughing and eye rolling to let everyone know how mentally insane they are!
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:52   #47
Blast
'nuff said

Religious Issues

Old 12-02-2012, 01:58   #48
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon View Post
Animal Mother

It's posts like this that make me think Molly is either a very simple ELIZA program or just someone trolling as a stereotypical uneducated creationist. It's almost impossible that anyone could believe and regurgitate all this creationist absurdity at one time.

Answer:Molly
When you can't beat them you insult them.
Molly,

You've been "beaten" at every turn. Your uncanny ability to ignore contrary evidence and constantly spew forth the same creationist drivel may make you believe otherwise but the facts remain the same. Koalas don't come from seeds. Man evolved from earlier simians. The Earth is 4.6 Billion years old and the Universe is 13.7 Billion years old.

All evidence supports these facts, no evidence to the contrary has ever been produced. Your posts demonstrate this reality more clearly each time you write.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:59   #49
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
Has never been observed in nature, has never been reproduced in the lab.
What powered stars in the 19th century?
Old 12-02-2012, 07:47   #50
FCoulter

Quote:
Yes... by uneducated rednecks.
Let me know when your close become fact. Until then you are the one that looks like the uneducated redneck.
FCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:50   #51
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Words are our friends... not our enemies. I said we all but know for a fact. This means we lack just the last few tiny pieces to this puzzle and we'll have it. But we've seen so much already we know where the research is heading.

Quote:
It seems this "fact" is only in your wild imagination.
No it's actually occurring in real labs in the real world. It doesn't require belief or faith. It's actually reality based. You got some kinda grudge against me all of a sudden because I made fun of your poser ass music? Buncha losers sitting around thinking their all hard core listening to garbage LOL. I bet you like Nickelback too right?

Quote:
I've been noticing more and more that the disturbed atheists here are getting increasingly frustrated and disturbed. Just another symptom of the "Loser Syndrome".
That's actually possible. But not in the way you think. We feel we're losing the battle to bring reason and knowledge to mouth breathers. It really does become frustrating when you bring volumes of real life factual material to grown adults only to watch them stick their fingers in their ears and shout "Nope! Invisible people are my friend and I believe the fictional stories of bronze age savages over reality!"

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 12-02-2012 at 11:51..
Old 12-02-2012, 11:53   #52
Glock36shooter

Quote:

Religious Issues
Is this your new joint? You've already worn it out bro. Get some new material.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 12-02-2012, 12:00   #53
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Let me know when your close become fact. Until then you are the one that looks like the uneducated redneck.
Like I said, they're rounding that last corner now. It shouldn't be long. But does it really matter? I mean let's be real here. You're still gonna reject it. You'll find some excuse why it doesn't matter. We could disprove every single religious ideal ever held by man and shine a light on the last place people believe God hides to find him not there and you people would still keep right on deluding yourselves. So the men and women doing this research really aren't concerned with what you believe. And it will never matter what you believe. The research will continue. And the adults in our society will continue to learn more about what the reality of our origins are. And in the mean time... we're just waiting on the people that believe in nonsense to just go ahead and die off so they'll stop mucking up our society.

Time is on our side. Every generation of believers thought there's would see the end times. They've all been wrong.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 12-02-2012 at 12:01..
Old 12-02-2012, 15:01   #54
FCoulter

Quote:
Like I said, they're rounding that last corner now. It shouldn't be long. But does it really matter? I mean let's be real here. You're still gonna reject it. You'll find some excuse why it doesn't matter. We could disprove every single religious ideal ever held by man and shine a light on the last place people believe God hides to find him not there and you people would still keep right on deluding yourselves. So the men and women doing this research really aren't concerned with what you believe. And it will never matter what you believe. The research will continue. And the adults in our society will continue to learn more about what the reality of our origins are. And in the mean time... we're just waiting on the people that believe in nonsense to just go ahead and die off so they'll stop mucking up our society.

Time is on our side. Every generation of believers thought there's would see the end times. They've all been wrong.
Time is on your side, thats rich, they will always be close yet not quite there. As for religion, well Jesus had some odd thousands of eye witness accounts of His miracles. I think that trumps your we are close agenda.
FCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 15:05   #55
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Jesus had some odd thousands of eye witness accounts of His miracles. I think that trumps your we are close agenda.
Yeah I know... 90% of your religion boils down to "I seen it by GAWD!"

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 12-02-2012, 15:25   #56
neon

Glock36shooter
I don't know if this is true or just som anti-evolution lie you've accepted from some Christian propaganda website.

Answer:Molly:
If you are not aware if this is true how can you be so sure
what you believe is true? God knows just what He meant to say, and His understanding of science is infallible, whereas ours is fallible. You do believe science is fallible don't you?

Glock36shooter
If He created us in his image then yes...

Gee I hope when you have to stand before Him in the afterlife you don't get too nervous. I think you have seen too many Planet of the Apes movies.

Glock36shooter
Well I like to think I'm a bright fella but there are other members on this board like Animal Mother, Artifical Grape, and Geko who are truly intelligent people.

You might want to think again.

Glock36shooter
You make it sound so absurd.

Molly:
That's because it is.

Glock36shooter
More than likely the universe is littered with dead planets orbiting suns that cannot support life What's all this other junk doing hanging around if we're it? Why not just one solar system? One sun? How do you make sense of all the waste in the universe?

Answer: Molly
Isn't that how you say man appeared? Out of litter and a dead planet? God may have a reason for all the junk in the solar system. In the Bible God says he will go to make a place for us. Just think how many people have died in the last 6,688 years. If he makes a place for us he may have use for all the planets.

Glock36shooter
It's been a while since I read up on this but I think it largely has to do with gravity. I actually know more about the Bible than science currently because that's what I'm mostly been studying the last 5 or 6 years. I read up on science when I can.

I have a suggestion. Put your thinking cap on when you read your Bible and read it as is and think about what you are reading. Pray that God helps you to understand it as he meant you to. Science is wonderful but it can't replace God.

Glock36shooter
We weren't MADE...we evolved from earlier creatures, that evolved from earlier creatures that ultimately evolved from single celled organisms that formed in the muck where RNA formed simply because the conditions were right. We are a chemical reaction that got way out of hand and had billions of years to run wild.

Answer Molly:
Boy you sure do need more faith than even I have to believe that. I rest assured that my Grandchildren will not believe this goofy stuff.

Molly

+++
Revelation 19:11,16
"I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithfull and True. With justice He judges and makes war... On His robe and on His thigh He has this name written: King of kings and Lord of lords."
neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 15:41   #57
neon

Animal Mother:
You've been "beaten" at every turn. Your uncanny ability to ignore contrary evidence and constantly spew forth the same creationist drivel may make you believe otherwise but the facts remain the same. Koalas don't come from seeds. Man evolved from earlier simians. The Earth is 4.6 Billion years old and the Universe is 13.7 Billion years old.

I am so good at getting you flustered. Don't you think?
The earth is between 6,000 to 10,000 years old. How do I know because that is when man first started to write. This is when history began. I can't Wait until your secular science friends begin to use trillions of years instead of billions of years. When God makes it known that these things couldn't happen in billions of years. Oh happy day.

Animal Mother:

All evidence supports these facts, no evidence to the contrary has ever been produced. Your posts demonstrate this reality more clearly each time you write

None of your ideas can be proved. These presuppositions are not observable. You can't go back in time and prove them.

Molly

+++
Pslm 27:14
Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
Old 12-02-2012, 16:00   #58
Glock36shooter

Quote:
If you are not aware if this is true how can you be so sure
We're talking about two different things here. RCD could very well be abandoned one day for an even more accurate method. There could be ZERO significant findings about our origins and I'd still know the bible is full of holes and errors and no more the guide to the universe than the Koran is.

Quote:
You do believe science is fallible don't you?
Sure. Nothing is perfect. Especially your bible. It's far more fallible than anything in the scientific realm. You wanna talk about guessing and speculation.... crack open Ye Olde Bible.

Quote:
Gee I hope when you have to stand before Him in the afterlife you don't get too nervous.
If I ever got to meet your God I'd spit in his face for all he has allowed man to endure in his name. Luckily no such being exists. If there is such a being, he/she/it/they are nothing like the character in your story books.

Quote:
Isn't that how you say man appeared? Out of litter and a dead planet?
No no, you're not getting it. Earth was a lifeless planet. Not dead. Earth was bubbling and churning with activity. And with its ingredients and conditions eventually life sprang forth.

Quote:
God may have a reason for all the junk in the solar system.
Awwww... bigger plans and mysterious ways. The religious way of saying "My bible can't answer life's questions."

Quote:
In the Bible God says he will go to make a place for us. Just think how many people have died in the last 6,688 years. If he makes a place for us he may have use for all the planets.
Oh good... Zombie planets full of dead people. What terrific fiction. You should write for Hollywood.

Quote:
I have a suggestion. Put your thinking cap on when you read your Bible
That's exactly how I found it to be so full of nonsense. I probably know more about the bible, its history, and the history of its people than you do.

Quote:
Science is wonderful but it can't replace God.
It isn't trying to. It simply shows us inventing him was never necessary in the first place.

Quote:
I rest assured that my Grandchildren will not believe this goofy stuff.
Then they will be seen as just as uneducated as you. I feel sorry for them.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 12-03-2012, 08:57   #59
neon

Glock36shooter
We're talking about two different things here. RCD could very well be abandoned one day for an even more accurate method. There could be ZERO significant findings about our origins and I'd still know the bible is full of holes and errors and no more the guide to the universe than the Koran is

So you are saying I am right and RCD is not accurate.

Glock36shoote
Sure. Nothing is perfect. Especially your bible. It's far more fallible than anything in the scientific realm. You wanna talk about guessing and speculation.... crack open Ye Olde Bible.

The Bible tells us how God wants us to live.

A theory is good when it can be refuted. If it survives it becomes a "natural law." It only provides a philosophical viewpoint. It is a guess. IMHO.

Glock36shooter
No no, you're not getting it. Earth was a lifeless planet. Not dead. Earth was bubbling and churning with activity. And with its ingredients and conditions eventually life sprang forth.

Answer: Molly:
Oh, I think I am getting it. You are guessing this happened, You have no way of proving it because you can't go back billions of years to prove your guess.

Life sprang for from what? Soup? Then after billions of years we developed a brain that never forgets and everything is retained in our sub-conscience. When we sin man's spirit becomes sick. When we repent we are born again, and our spirit comes alive. How do you explain the workings of our brain. If you are so intelligent where does this intelligents come from? Soup?

Glock36shooter
Awwww... bigger plans and mysterious ways. The religious way of saying "My bible can't answer life's questions."

But, I gave you an answer. You just don't like it.

Glock36shooter
Oh good... Zombie planets full of dead people. What terrific fiction. You should write for Hollywood

I believe this was your idea. I believe God created everything.

Glock36shooter
It isn't trying to. It simply shows us inventing him was never necessary in the first place.

Of course science is trying to subvert the Christian faith. Why would they have theories that we are made from the earth and such things. God made us from the earth, the earth did not make us. God breathed the breath of life into us.

That we came from some creature no one can identify. What about conscience and memories and the brain? You only show material things. Nothing to do with the spirit and soul. How can you believe something comes from nothing?

Molly

+++
Revelation 14:13
"Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on. Yes, says the Spirit, they will rest from their labor for their deeds will follow them."
Old 12-03-2012, 09:44   #60
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun

Quote:
I am so good at getting you flustered. Don't you think?
No, I'm still hoping to find out what you're good at.
Quote:
The earth is between 6,000 to 10,000 years old. How do I know because that is when man first started to write.
False. Writing didn't develop until around 2700 BCE, 4700 years ago. Notably, once developed it doesn't disappear when the supposed Flood would have happened. Nor did anyone bother to write anything like, "Gosh, it sure is raining a lot the last few days."
Quote:
This is when history began.
There was no mankind prior to the invention of writing? What about all the groups who didn't develop writing until relatively recently. Did they not exist until then?
Quote:
I can't Wait until your secular science friends begin to use trillions of years instead of billions of years. When God makes it known that these things couldn't happen in billions of years. Oh happy day.
How is God going to make this known? You've ignored science up to this point, why would you change your mind now?
Quote:
None of your ideas can be proved. These presuppositions are not observable. You can't go back in time and prove them.
Always an enjoyable line of creationist drivel. Do you spend all your time worrying that gravity is going to suddenly stop working, since you can't "prove" it's a constant?