Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 11:57   #1
G23Gen4TX

How can an African American person evolve from a white person?

Religious Issues

Old 11-30-2012, 12:29   #2
Japle
John, Viera, Fl

If ignorance is bliss, these people must be ecstatic!
Old 11-30-2012, 12:32   #3
Bren
NRA Life Member

Stupid people don't know they are stupid. They often think they are simply smarter than all those who don't understand their beliefs.

Wish I could get that video to work better.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:38   #4
neon

G23Gen4TX

All of the girls in my neighborhood have taken African Americans boys as lovers. They didn't bother to marry just reproduce. One girl has a black daughter who has her features, but her father's black skin and hair.

The other girl who married her lover had a little girl who has black skin and blond hair. These children are all adorable.

When God created us we were created with DNA. We have DNA from the father and from the mother. Just remember the so called kind beerier has not been crossed.

Molly

+++
Solomon's Song 3:8
They all hold swords, being expert in war: every man hath his sword upon his thigh because of fear in the night.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:47   #5
Japle
John, Viera, Fl

Quote:
Posted by Neon:
All of the girls in my neighborhood have taken African Americans boys as lovers.
Don’t insult our intelligence. “All the girls” in your neighborhood couldn’t agree on what to have for breakfast and you want us to believe they all have African American lovers? You must think we’re all as delusional as you are.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:50   #6
Roering
Sorting nuts

Over time/generations people migrate to different climates and the pigmentation in their skin increases or decreases depending upon the climate.

As for the question, evolutionists think it is the other way around meaning that people were originally dark skinned and as they migrated to colder climates with possibly less sunshine that their skin had reduced pigmentation.

To sum up, people who support evolution believe that those with lighter skin are more evolved than those with dark skin. This is why evolutionists are racist.

Never buy vegan tacos from a chick with longer armpit hair than yourself. - Woofie
Old 11-30-2012, 13:39   #7
bobtheelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roering View Post
Over time/generations people migrate to different climates and the pigmentation in their skin increases or decreases depending upon the climate.

As for the question, evolutionists think it is the other way around meaning that people were originally dark skinned and as they migrated to colder climates with possibly less sunshine that their skin had reduced pigmentation.

To sum up, people who support evolution believe that those with lighter skin are more evolved than those with dark skin. This is why evolutionists are racist.
It is only racist to believe that only those that left Africa continued to evolve. It is only racist to believe that the hue of skin is the only measure of evolution - or a measure of evolution at all, as opposed to simple adaptation.

Last edited by bobtheelf; 11-30-2012 at 13:40..
Old 11-30-2012, 14:28   #8
G23Gen4TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon View Post
G23Gen4TX

All of the girls in my neighborhood have taken African Americans boys as lovers. They didn't bother to marry just reproduce. One girl has a black daughter who has her features, but her father's black skin and hair.

The other girl who married her lover had a little girl who has black skin and blond hair. These children are all adorable.

When God created us we were created with DNA. We have DNA from the father and from the mother. Just remember the so called kind beerier has not been crossed.

Molly

+++
Solomon's Song 3:8
They all hold swords, being expert in war: every man hath his sword upon his thigh because of fear in the night.
You must be living on a different planet than ours.
Old 11-30-2012, 14:33   #9
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:

People who understand* evolution do not believe that people with any color skin are "more evolved" than a fish or a virus. We have all evolved from common roots for the same amount of time, just in different directions, splitting at different points.

Clearly, the various races evolved in different ways, in different environments, but they have all been doing it for the same amount of time.

*There is nothing to "support" - it isn't a popularity contest.

Last edited by Bren; 11-30-2012 at 14:35..
Old 11-30-2012, 14:41   #10
CitizenOfDreams

How can an African American person evolve from a white person?

I guess you start with listening to rap music, wearing bling and holding your Glock sideways.
Old 11-30-2012, 14:51   #11
ColdSteelNail

Quote:

Ignorance is certainly alive and well here.
Old 11-30-2012, 14:58   #12
TK-421

Quote:

Please, keep going, there has to be more of that ignorance up in that brain of yours. I can't stop laughing, that is hilarious.
Old 11-30-2012, 15:03   #13
ArtificialGrape
CLM Number 265
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:

I suspect there is an implied "Bazinga" there that others are failing to recognize.

-ArtificialGrape
Old 11-30-2012, 15:26   #14
Roering
Sorting nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtificialGrape View Post
I suspect there is an implied "Bazinga" there that others are failing to recognize.

-ArtificialGrape
I tend to up my snarky-ness on Friday. People not getting it amuses me further. I can't help but to sometimes use such threads for my own entertainment?

Never buy vegan tacos from a chick with longer armpit hair than yourself. - Woofie
Old 11-30-2012, 15:30   #15
Roering
Sorting nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post

Please, keep going, there has to be more of that ignorance up in that brain of yours. I can't stop laughing, that is hilarious.
I'll try to get a little more mileage out of this one for you.....

Since creationists believe that we are all God's children we see ALL humans as equal.....even the darker ones. It is the evolutionists who see them as a lesser being.

Glad you liked it

Last edited by Roering; 11-30-2012 at 15:30..
Old 11-30-2012, 16:46   #16
ArtificialGrape
CLM Number 265
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:
I tend to up my snarky-ness on Friday. People not getting it amuses me further. I can't help but to sometimes use such threads for my own entertainment?
I was amused as well, so that counts.

cheers,
-ArtificialGrape
Old 11-30-2012, 17:01   #17
TK-421

Quote:
I'll try to get a little more mileage out of this one for you.....

Since creationists believe that we are all God's children we see ALL humans as equal.....even the darker ones. It is the evolutionists who see them as a lesser being.

Glad you liked it
Oh that's rich!

You sire are quite the funny man, I love it.
Old 11-30-2012, 17:10   #18
cowboywannabe
you savvy?

how come we have african-americans but no european-americans?

Facts are no match against enthusiasm and ignorance...
Old 11-30-2012, 17:22   #19
TK-421

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywannabe View Post
how come we have african-americans but no european-americans?
Because it's racist to call us anything but white/non-hispanic.

/sarcasm.

Last edited by TK-421; 11-30-2012 at 17:22..
Old 11-30-2012, 17:27   #20
neon

Japle
Don’t insult our intelligence. “All the girls” in your neighborhood couldn’t agree on what to have for breakfast and you want us to believe they all have African American lovers? You must think we’re all as delusional as you are.

Answer:Molly
I can't insult something you don't have.

Molly

+++
Psalm 37:4
Delight thyself also in the LORD, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Closed Thread