Old 12-02-2012, 16:13   #21
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
Yeah, them thar stoopid ridnecks.
Exactly.

Quote:
Christians can't even have a thread about Christian music without the resident atheists posting crap they know is insulting.
So we have to like your horrible music otherwise we're being intolerant? We can't have an opinion? I see... Love it of be quiet or else you're intolerant.

Quote:
they are enlightened.
You're starting to get it.

Quote:
Yep, you are going to save the republic by posting anti-Christian messages in the Glock Talk Religious Issues Forum.
Every little bit helps free us.

Quote:
Christianity will be the death of us all.
If we don't get it out of our government and schools it will most certainly doom us to mediocrity and life without progress.

Theory:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Grace:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Big Bang:
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 16:15   #22
Glock36shooter

Quote:
envy
Ooooooooooooof?

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 12-02-2012, 16:44   #23
Japle
John, Viera, Fl

Quote:
Posted by happyguy:
It's hatred and envy, plain, pure, and simple.
You’re giving yourself too much credit. We hate the ignorance, not the ignoramus. And you have nothing to envy.
Japle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 16:47   #24
neon

Japle
Speaking strictly for myself, its not really about religion. I consider all religions equally invalid. Not one of them passes the sniff test. They all look equally silly to anyone whos not a believer.

Answer:Molly:
If there were a religion who said they would behead you if you didn't believe in their religion. What would you do then?

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man (that would be YOU) receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Japle
The real issues Im interested in are skepticism and critical thinking. The idea that someone can take the writings of bronze age semi-savages whose technology hadn't gotten as far as the button and button-hole over evidence obtained through rigorous modern scientific investigation is simply astonishing to me.

Answer:Molly:
Truth cannot contradict the Bible, since God, who knows all things, kept the writers of the Bible from error. If theories that rest upon mere speculation or insufficient evidence are presented as fact, in any area of knowledge, e.g. in religion, philosophy, science, etc. they deserve the description that the apostle gives here: "knowledge science falsely so called." Scorce Scofield study Bible.

Molly

+++
Psalm 34:15
The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 16:53   #25
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post

So we have to like your horrible music otherwise we're being intolerant? We can't have an opinion? I see... Love it of be quiet or else you're intolerant.

No, no one forces you to look at a thread about Christian music and no one forces you to listen to the video's posted there. But you can't resist trying to make others as unhappy as you are.

Why not start a thread for atheist video's. I promise I won't post anything about Christianity there. But I am aware that is a grown up concept you probably can't understand.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but victory is of the LORD.

"I refuse to tip-toe through life only to arrive at death safely."
happyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 16:54   #26
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japle View Post
And you have nothing to envy.
You are correct sir, I don't envy you at all.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but victory is of the LORD.

Last edited by happyguy; 12-02-2012 at 16:56..
Old 12-02-2012, 17:04   #27
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

I think atheists who want to do a great service to their country (and the world) should move to the middle-east and convert the Islamists to their way of thinking instead of us harmless Christians. It would also prove the strength of their convictions.

Now that's what I would call a win-win strategy.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy

Last edited by happyguy; 12-02-2012 at 17:05..
Old 12-02-2012, 17:13   #28
neon

happyguy

You are hilarious.

Molly

+++
Psalm 144:1
Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 17:15   #29
Glock36shooter

Quote:
No, no one forces you to look at a thread about Christian music and no one forces you to listen to the video's posted there. But you can't resist trying to make others as unhappy as you are.

Why not start a thread for atheist video's. I promise I won't post anything about Christianity there. But I am aware that is a grown up concept you probably can't understand.
Why are you so afraid of a contrary point of view? This isn't the (Post things about Christianity and have everyone who disagrees be silent) forum. If you cannot handle being engaged by those that disagree with you... this probably isn't the place for you sweetie.

And I'm still waiting to hear what it is you think we envy.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 12-02-2012 at 17:17..
Old 12-02-2012, 17:17   #30
muscogee

Quote:
Yeah, them thar stoopid ridnecks.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
Yep!!

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 17:18   #31
Glock36shooter

Quote:
I think atheists who want to do a great service to their country (and the world) should move to the middle-east and convert the Islamists to their way of thinking instead of us harmless Christians. It would also prove the strength of their convictions.
You're every bit as dangerous to mankind as they. We'll deal with all of you.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 12-02-2012, 17:19   #32
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon View Post
happyguy

You are hilarious.
I agree... everything he says is laughable.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 12-02-2012, 17:22   #33
muscogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
Will someone please show me one thread in this forum where a religious issue was discussed, without an atheist denouncing religion, questioning the existence of God or bringing up that evolution crap?

Just one?
Show me one thread where some Christian didn't say something utterly absurd.

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 17:23   #34
PettyOfficer

Quote:
I think atheists who want to do a great service to their country (and the world) should move to the middle-east and convert the Islamists to their way of thinking instead of us harmless Christians.
So the Crusades, Spanish Inquisition and Salem Witch Trials were all harmless? All caused by over zealous believers... In these cases, those who judged others to be evil decided upon themselves that they would take matters into their own hands and condemn anybody who disagreed with them, and many who did agree but were accused otherwise, to death.

Many atheists just see all the pain and suffering caused by religion and they just don't want those religious people to force their views on them.

It's the same in the Middle East, however slightly worse: they still execute atheists... But if Christians could still get away with it, you know they would too.

Harmless? Think again.

I do not accuse you of being a bigot or zealot, just that there are more than enough zealots and bigots hiding amongst you... If you want atheists out of your hair, search out and destroy those that give your faith a bad name... Too many sheep in the flock who follow blindly and give those their power to manipulate them and hurt others. History is full of crimes committed in the name of religion.

Atheists dont give your faith a bad name, they just point out the obvious corruptions and abuses of power. That's when the zealots and bigots get angry and want to hide from the truth and act like caged animals: they come out ferocious and attack atheists.

Last edited by PettyOfficer; 12-02-2012 at 17:24..
PettyOfficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 17:33   #35
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
Show me one thread where some Christian didn't say something utterly absurd.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 12-02-2012, 17:36   #36
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PettyOfficer View Post
So the Crusades, Spanish Inquisition and Salem Witch Trials were all harmless? All caused by over zealous believers... In these cases, those who judged others to be evil decided upon themselves that they would take matters into their own hands and condemn anybody who disagreed with them, and many who did agree but were accused otherwise, to death.

And yet, somehow even though we were a majority Christian nation for two hundred years, the United States did not engage in an inquisition or a Crusades and no one has been forced to convert to Christianity. Hmmm...?

Many atheists just see all the pain and suffering caused by religion and they just don't want those religious people to force their views on them.

Just who is trying to force their views on you? I know people who think if I invite them to church I am trying to force my views on them. Sometimes if I acknowledge that an opinion of mine is based on scripture I am accused of forcing my opinion on them and of being intolerant. There is plenty of intolerance on your side.
It's the same in the Middle East, however slightly worse: they still execute atheists... But if Christians could still get away with it, you know they would too.

Seriously, you are being absurd.

Harmless? Think again.

I do not accuse you of being a bigot or zealot, just that there are more than enough zealots and bigots hiding amongst you... If you want atheists out of your hair, search out and destroy those that give your faith a bad name...

There you have it, an atheists call to arms. If he could, would he do it himself? I'm also surprised it took this long to come out.

Too many sheep in the flock who follow blindly and give those their power to manipulate them and hurt others. History is full of crimes committed in the name of religion.

Atheists dont give your faith a bad name, they just point out the obvious corruptions and abuses of power. That's when the zealots and bigots get angry and want to hide from the truth and act like caged animals: they come out ferocious and attack atheists.

The attacks in this thread were initiated by atheists. Go back and read it again.
Regards,
Comrade Happyguy

Last edited by happyguy; 12-02-2012 at 18:23..
Old 12-02-2012, 17:39   #37
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon View Post
happyguy

You are hilarious.

Molly

+++
Psalm 144:1
Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy

Old 12-02-2012, 17:40   #38
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
Yep!!
Elitist.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy

Old 12-02-2012, 17:42   #39
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
Why are you so afraid of a contrary point of view? This isn't the (Post things about Christianity and have everyone who disagrees be silent) forum. If you cannot handle being engaged by those that disagree with you... this probably isn't the place for you sweetie.

Apparently common courtesy is uncommon in the atheist world. Boy am I surprised.

And I'm still waiting to hear what it is you think we envy.

Hang on, I'll be right with you.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy

Last edited by happyguy; 12-02-2012 at 17:49..
Old 12-02-2012, 17:42   #40
Japle
John, Viera, Fl

Quote:
Posted by Molly:
Truth cannot contradict the Bible, since God, who knows all things, kept the writers of the Bible from error.
Its just this kind of theres no better word for it insanity that keeps us Atheists coming back.
Japle is offline   Reply With Quote