Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-05-2012, 17:09   #101
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
Since you avoided the question, I'll ask it again.

So you're willfully ignoring the obvious fact that religious people would rather convert a few and kill everybody else, rather than convert a few and let everyone else live as they please?
Your question is stupid and ridiculous because of asinine way you worded it and I don't feel compelled to respond.

Did you go to the same community college as muscogee?

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but victory is of the LORD.

"I refuse to tip-toe through life only to arrive at death safely."

Last edited by happyguy; 12-05-2012 at 17:10..
happyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 17:22   #102
neon

TK-421

So you're willfully ignoring the obvious fact that religious people would rather convert a few and kill everybody else, rather than convert a few and let everyone else live as they please?

Answer:Molly:
Christians do not want to kill anyone. We would like to convert a few. Be-careful or you may be one of them.

Molly

+++
Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 17:38   #103
G26S239
NRA Patron

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon View Post
TK-421

Christians do not want to kill anyone. We would like to convert a few. Be-careful or you may be one of them.

Molly

+++
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
Would you please make an effort to learn how to quote and multi quote posts to make your responses easier to read? It is not difficult.
Old 12-05-2012, 17:39   #104
TK-421

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon View Post
TK-421

Molly

+++
Christians don't want to kill anyone? Well they have been doing a really good job at killing people they don't want to, for over two-thousand years.

"Oh gee, I'm sorry God, I didn't want to kill him, he just tripped and fell onto my sword. It's all his fault, honest."

The crusades, the inquisitions, the witch burnings, and you're trying to tell me they don't want to kill anybody? It sure seems like they find the best ways to kill people slowly and painfully. Just like the Germans were the leaders in designing the best jet engine of WWII, it seems like the church were the leaders in designing the best forms of tortures for the people they didn't like, and so deemed them heretics so that the other christians would agree that it was okay to torture them.
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 18:15   #105
muscogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
The decimation of the Indian population was caused by disease introduced by Europeans.
Cortes landed in Mexico during the Spanish Inquisition. Am I to believe the Church didn't kill anyone for not converting? Why did those left alive all convert to Christianity? Because they saw the light?

Quote:
Then there was the push Westward and you couldn't very well settle the West when there were Indians there that were willing to fight to keep their land.
Imagine that. Fighting to keep your land and way of life. And what happened then? The American Indians gave up and said. You're right. God wants us to give everything to you and convert"? I'm pretty sure they were murdered, one way or another. The slaying of American Indians started in Cuba and continued until Wounded Knee.

Quote:
The number of of American Indians who were murdered because they wouldn't convert is...well...pretty darn small.
Right, Custer and Jackson never killed any American Indians. Those who surrendered were treated well and allowed to keep their traditional religions.

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 18:18   #106
muscogee

Quote:
Your question is stupid and ridiculous because of asinine way you worded it and I don't feel compelled to respond.

Did you go to the same community college as muscogee?

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
So you don't have anything but name calling and a non sequitur. I realize logic's not your forte, but your argument is logically flawed.

Leona Helmsley

Last edited by muscogee; 12-05-2012 at 18:20..
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:48   #107
scccdoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
I don't know your chick but wouldn't comment on her anyway as she isn't here to speak for herself.

But do tell... what are these extra blessings that you're getting with your chick that I am not with mine.
Time will tell you how you are not blessed. Time has shown me how I am blessed.
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:58   #108
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Oh, I understood. Let me spell it out for you................... I'm sorry you are missing out on the blessings (including the relationship with a wife) that God gives us for obedience to His word. LOL, your buddy Ghaver thinks my wife is fat................ do you want to make any unsupported assumptions?
Where did I say your wife was fat? Sounds like an unsupported assumption. I've formed opinions of several here but you really aren't one of them. Not even on my radar.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:15   #109
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Time will tell you how you are not blessed. Time has shown me how I am blessed.
Please... elaborate. What are these blessings that I will not receive?

Theory:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Grace:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Big Bang:
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:29   #110
scccdoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
Please... elaborate. What are these blessings that I will not receive?
Out of respect for my wife, no comment. As for any blessing, if you don't believe God, I'm sure you won't believe me. Be patient, time will tell. The question is......... Will you listen?
Old 12-06-2012, 09:33   #111
scccdoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Where did I say your wife was fat? Sounds like an unsupported assumption. I've formed opinions of several here but you really aren't one of them. Not even on my radar.
Pretty sure it was you in another thread, if not, I apologize. One of the outspoken atheist did and I explained that she had been a low impact aerobics instructor for years as a hobby..................
Old 12-06-2012, 09:35   #112
scccdoc

Quote:
Pretty sure it was you in another thread, if not, I apologize. One of the outspoken atheist did and I explained that she had been a low impact aerobics instructor for years as a hobby..................
Maybe it was Grape, if you've seen one atheist.................
Old 12-06-2012, 09:43   #113
scccdoc

Quote:
Maybe it was Grape, if you've seen one atheist.................
Quote:
What's your hangup with this? Why insinuate that people are gay when they clearly don't consider gay to be insulting? I don't think it's gross because I don't really think much about it and I'm only about 98% heterosexual. I see a guy occasionally that I find very attractive in a "If I were a woman I'd be all over that" sort of way. I've even tried it and it was gross enough that I knew it wasn't for me but I'm not ashamed to admit it. Maybe you need to go out and **** just one **** so you can get it out of your system like I did because it sure seems to weigh heavily on your mind. The opinions of anyone that have issues with what I've done in private are just that unimportant to me. Looking down on someone that has a partner that's the same sex as them would be like me looking down on you because your wife is fat or ugly or both.

How much does your wife weigh? C'mon tell us the truth........................

Is it enticing?

Or is it maybe none of my business? Especially in the voting booth? Hate the fat but love the fatty wouldn't really make you feel any better about my inability to quit harping on your wife's fat *** when that relationship doesn't even involve me would it? Where would I get off telling you that you should have picked someone thinner? Darwin would have favored a skinny woman's ability to run away from predators faster you know. What happens to the earth's population when the women are so fat that we lose them all to bears and cougars?

Guess it was Ghaver, sorry Grape. Ghaver, put the pipe down OR TELL THE TRUTH!
Old 12-06-2012, 10:09   #114
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Guess it was Ghaver, sorry Grape. Ghaver, put the pipe down OR TELL THE TRUTH!
Yeah, that was obviously an example, the point being that I don't really care what she looks like because your relationship is none of my business. Just like you shouldn't care if someone else's partner has the right parts in their pants.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:11   #115
Japle
John, Viera, Fl

Quote:
Posted by muscogee:
Cortes landed in Mexico during the Spanish Inquisition. Am I to believe the Church didn't kill anyone for not converting? Why did those left alive all convert to Christianity? Because they saw the light?
You should read "The Discovery and Conquest of Mexico" by Bernal Diaz del Castillo. It's an account of the Cortez campaign written by a soldier who was there every step of the way. Nearly every line of dialog the author quotes has a reference to the Christian god or Jesus or Mary. The army killed hundreds, maybe thousands, but that wasn't a problem. The Indians were all pagans, so they had no right to live, according to the Christian morals of the day.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Discover...item35c217873b

The Conquistadores were after gold and they used Christianity to justify slaughter and slavery. It’s easy to excuse barbaric behavior, since the Bible is filled with it.

Last edited by Japle; 12-06-2012 at 10:12..
Japle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:18   #116
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
You're a bit weird, why do you think something like that excites me?I love to sleep with my wife as God intended.
Now I see what got you all worked up. I was making an analogy. Some people just do what comes naturally and others have to have all manner of ritual and equipment to be satisfied with something. Ironically, I'd be the vanilla man (atheism, no worries, just do it) and you'd be the one with the kinks (religion, rules, sins, guilt, bla bla...).
Old 12-06-2012, 10:22   #117
scccdoc

Quote:
Yeah, that was obviously an example, the point being that I don't really care what she looks like because your relationship is none of my business. Just like you shouldn't care if someone else's partner has the right parts in their pants.
Quote:
No that wasn't an example, it was a lie, you denied saying it (or implied it). Maybe, it is an example of the lies told by some of the atheist on this board. You guys have no credibility.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:43   #118
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Oh, I understood. Let me spell it out for you................... I'm sorry you are missing out on the blessings (including the relationship with a wife) that God gives us for obedience to His word.
My girlfriend has a habit of dragging college girls home, 2 at a time once even, and sharing them. Sometimes they tell her she doesn't have the right equipment and that's where I come in. The details would blow your mind and G36 is in sorta the same boat. Have to admit I feel quite a bit more blessed now than when I was married for 4 years.

Think about when you rubberneck when some girl walks by, instead of giving you that dirty look of insecurity you wife grins and says, "Wanna go talk to her? See if she wants to play?" She can be my wing man any day.

Na dude, we ain't the ones missing out. Maybe we're just getting a little heaven on earth since we'll be missing out on the big one in the sky.

Last edited by Gunhaver; 12-06-2012 at 10:53..
Old 12-06-2012, 10:48   #119
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
No that wasn't an example, it was a lie, you denied saying it (or implied it). Maybe, it is an example of the lies told by some of the atheist on this board. You guys have no credibility.
It is a perfect example of every lie told by an atheist on this board. Completely fabricated by some theist out of extreme desperation to paint us as the bad guy somehow.

Did anyone else confuse my analogy with my actually calling his wife fat?
Old 12-06-2012, 11:05   #120
scccdoc

Quote:
My girlfriend has a habit of dragging college girls home, 2 at a time once even, and sharing them. Sometimes they tell her she doesn't have the right equipment and that's where I come in. The details would blow your mind and G36 is in sorta the same boat. Have to admit I feel quite a bit more blessed now than when I was married for 4 years.

Think about when you rubberneck when some girl walks by, instead of giving you that dirty look of insecurity you wife grins and says, "Wanna go talk to her? See if she wants to play?" She can be my wing man any day.

Na dude, we ain't the ones missing out. Maybe we're just getting a little heaven on earth since we'll be missing out on the big one in the sky.
I've been "in" the world, and I'm telling you what I have is wonderful. In time you may see.