SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-12-2013, 16:13   #1
Vic Hays

This nation is turning its back on God and His blessings

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/11/la...ion-day-video/

National ruin follows nation apostasy. We seem to want God out of our country. He is going to take us up on that and we can show the world how well we can do it our own way.

Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Speaking is making laws. Causing is enforcement of those laws. We are going to make dragonish laws that are a battle against The Lord of heaven Himself.

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Vic Hays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 16:35   #2
number1gun

No problem here. Go in peace. Do no harm to others on the way.
number1gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 17:41   #3
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Hays View Post
Speaking is making laws. Causing is enforcement of those laws. We are going to make dragonish laws that are a battle against The Lord of heaven Himself.
http://mybigmonkey.com/gibberish/

This didn't work for me. Do you have a gibberish translator that can give me the english equivalent of the quoted part of your post?

Thanks in advance.

Randy
steveksux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 17:50   #4
ColdSteelNail

Say what?
Old 01-12-2013, 18:06   #5
NMG26

You have to be politically correct to give the benediction at the inaugural ceremonies.

God understands.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
NMG26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 18:10   #6
LASTRESORT20
LongTerm-Guy

Thanks for the `share` Vic!
LASTRESORT20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 18:39   #7
Lone Wolf8634
:):

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveksux View Post
http://mybigmonkey.com/gibberish/

This didn't work for me. Do you have a gibberish translator that can give me the english equivalent of the quoted part of your post?

Thanks in advance.

Randy
Zis idniz welk bel vo. Pe ug whaxavo pit kiffolisk slaxansraxatel zaxat caxan kivo vo zo ockrisk oquivaxaronk eb zo quetow paxalt eb yeep dech?

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson
Lone Wolf8634 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 18:41   #8
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf8634 View Post
Zis idniz welk bel vo. Pe ug whaxavo pit kiffolisk slaxansraxatel zaxat caxan kivo vo zo ockrisk oquivaxaronk eb zo quetow paxalt eb yeep dech?
That's what I got as well... I guess there must be more dialects of gibberish out there than I knew about.

Randy
Old 01-12-2013, 22:32   #9
Woofie
CLM Number 293
Disirregardless

Send a message via AIM to Woofie
Wasn't it sometime in the late 50s or early 60s that we started to blame those Godless sinners for our problems? Up until that point we blamed liars for lying and murderers for murdering. I think we might have been back to back World War champs during this time period.

"I don't need to figure probabilities, and I don't need facts." JBnTx

"Maybe they should drink like Woofie and come up with pure brilliance." OXCOPS

"Woofie is the only smart one around here." Photoman642

Last edited by Woofie; 01-12-2013 at 22:32..
Woofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:51   #10
JBnTX
God Bless Texas

Read in the Bible about Sodom and Gomorrah then watch TV.
There are remarkable similarities. It's like history is repeating itself.
JBnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:36   #11
Triple7

1. When was this nation ever a nation that followed God?
We are a nation founded on violence and whiskey, slave owners, "witch" burners, and thieves. I hate when people glamorize the US as being a people who love God in the good ole days. That's clearly not the case.
2. People in America think that the way try do religion is right, though most American Christians have no clue about what the early church looked like and functioned. Do you think Jesus would be cool with a Starbucks in the church? Yet there are several in my area. People roll up in Porches everyday, what happen to sell all your belongings and follow me?

Gen 2 Glock 17
Gen 4 Glock 17
Triple7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:52   #12
NMG26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
We are a nation founded on violence and whiskey, slave owners, "witch" burners, and thieves. I hate when people glamorize the US as being a people who love God in the good ole days. That's clearly not the case.
2. People in America think that the way try do religion is right, though most American Christians have no clue about what the early church looked like and functioned. Do you think Jesus would be cool with a Starbucks in the church? Yet there are several in my area. People roll up in Porches everyday, what happen to sell all your belongings and follow me?
Good point. It comes from one "christian" way of thinking.

In my opinion this nation has always followed God and continues to follow God. That is a non-christian-theist point of view.

The principles of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness", is godly enough for me. God bless America!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
NMG26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:08   #13
Vic Hays

Quote:
Are you experiencing a little denial there?

Even the president acknowledged that there are many who cling to their guns and their religion.

Sure there have always been lowlife people who seek the lowest level they can find, but there have also been people who believe in honor, honesty, integrity and the Creator who has inspired such in them.

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Old 01-13-2013, 13:25   #14
JBnTX
God Bless Texas

Quote:
When you look for the bad in something and ignore the good, you come up with ridiculous garbage such as this.

All your assumptions are clearly taken out of context and twisted to suite your own agenda.

Are you jealous of Christians who drive Porches?
JBnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 13:43   #15
Glock36shooter

Quote:
http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/11/la...ion-day-video/

National ruin follows nation apostasy. We seem to want God out of our country. He is going to take us up on that and we can show the world how well we can do it our own way.

Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Vic, I really do want you to be able to worship. Your right to religion should be protected. I look forward to the day when religion is dead and gone for good but until that day I do want you to be free to worship in private as you see fit. But we cannot afford to allow ancient mythology to dictate policy in this nation. Just like the video that Animal Mother posted yesterday of Paul Broun... the guy said the bible tells us how to run our nation and he intends to use the bible to tell him how to vote. No no no... that cannot be allowed. We cannot have leaders running a government in 2013 taking advise from ancient dogma. While it is important to learn from history to keep from repeating the more negative aspects of it... we can no more let the bible tell us how to run our government than we can the Koran.

My view on religion is to keep it to yourself.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 13:44   #16
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
So it looks like Vic has no idea what this means.

Anyone else have any idea what it means?

Randy
Old 01-13-2013, 15:47   #17
Vic Hays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
Vic, I really do want you to be able to worship. Your right to religion should be protected. I look forward to the day when religion is dead and gone for good but until that day I do want you to be free to worship in private as you see fit. But we cannot afford to allow ancient mythology to dictate policy in this nation. Just like the video that Animal Mother posted yesterday of Paul Broun... the guy said the bible tells us how to run our nation and he intends to use the bible to tell him how to vote. No no no... that cannot be allowed. We cannot have leaders running a government in 2013 taking advise from ancient dogma. While it is important to learn from history to keep from repeating the more negative aspects of it... we can no more let the bible tell us how to run our government than we can the Koran.

My view on religion is to keep it to yourself.
A good Christian cannot "keep it to" themselves. Forcing them to keep it private violates the Lord's commandment.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Notice The Lord Jesus Christ said teach, not force. Morality is an inward thing and cannot be enforced by man made laws.

The results of a lack of morality are already being manifest in the decline of our nation from some of the lying conniving politicians. There are still men of integrity that The Lord will use for His purposes.

When Righteousness is finally overcome by evil there will be an absolute collapse of our nation.

There are many who cannot endure even the mention of the possibility of God because they know that they will be held accountable for their unrighteousness.

Last edited by Vic Hays; 01-13-2013 at 16:01..
Old 01-13-2013, 15:50   #18
Vic Hays

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveksux View Post
So it looks like Vic has no idea what this means.

Anyone else have any idea what it means?

Randy
Are you having trouble understanding the English or do you not want to believe that this nation will make and enforce laws that are opposed to the Creator God?

A beast is symbolic for a nation. This particular nation passes laws that incur the death penalty for those who will not worship according to its dictates.

You can cross reference that to a similar time when the king required everyone to worship an image in opposition to the first and second commandments.

Daniel 3:4 Then an herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O people, nations, and languages,
Daniel 3:5 That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:
Daniel 3:6 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.

Last edited by Vic Hays; 01-13-2013 at 15:58..
Old 01-13-2013, 15:56   #19
Glock36shooter

Quote:
A good Christian cannot "keep it to" themselves. Forcing them to keep it private violates the Lord's commandment.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Notice The Lord Jesus Christ said teach, not force. Morality is an inward thing and cannot be enforced by man made laws.

The results of a lack of morality are already being manifest in the decline of our nation from the lying conniving politicians.

When Righteousness is finally overcome by evil there will be an absolute collapse of our nation.

There are many who cannot endure even the mention of the possibility of God because they know that they will be held accountable for their unrighteousness.
This nation was never righteous. It was founded on the bloody graves of the people that lived here before.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 16:09   #20
Vic Hays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
This nation was never righteous. It was founded on the bloody graves of the people that lived here before.
Only God is absolutely righteous. Those who follow Jesus can be made righteous. Of course the nation was never righteous, but it has been given the opportunities and blessings that will make their apostasy absolutely their fault.

The bloody graves of the people that lived here before are on top of the bloody graves of the people before them and everything is on top of the bloody graves of those who died in the flood because of their evil.

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Genesis 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Genesis 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.