SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-25-2013, 22:30   #761
uaengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Auger View Post
I just checked my "Spam" folder and my order confirmation email from Officerstore got pushed into there, but the shipping notification was delivered to my inbox just find.

The G19 mags were delivered today, however the G21 mags must be on backorder as I did not receive those.
I think he said back on Monday all he had in stock were G19 and G23 mags.
uaengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:58   #762
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

This is exactly what happened last time there was a threat of a ban and then the ban. But this time i don't think there will be a ban. Civil unrest, on the other hand... maybe... maybe even likely.

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 15:50   #763
John_NJ

Natchez shooters supply has G17, 19, 21, 22, 23 factory mags in stock @ 34.99. I ordered a few. I'll let you know how long they take to ship.

Donít respond to the stupidity of a fool; youíll only look foolish yourself. Proverbs 26:4
John_NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 16:03   #764
glockfanbob

Before I email Jim's place, does anyone know if they wait to ship till every item is in stock or do they ship what's in stock while the backorder waits?
glockfanbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 17:09   #765
ScottieG59

At this point, I will buy extra magazines if I find them at a good price. I still have some outstanding orders but I am not worried about them.

I also bought 6 Korean KCI 15 round Glock 19 magazines from B0tach and they arrived quickly. I have not used them yet, but they look well made. They will be used for range and class use. They cost $12.95 each with free shipping. They are Gen3 and work with Gen4 Glocks set up for right handed shooters.

I received several magazine orders from MidwayUSA of 2 each for Glock 19, 17, 21 and 22. I do not have a Glock 17, 21 or 22. I can use the 17 mags in my 19 or 27 with the 9mm conversion barrel. The 22 mags work fine with the 22. I may buy a Glock 21 later in the year.

I noticed in Kansas City, I am seeing Glock 21's are showing up more with 3 10 round magazines.
ScottieG59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 19:24   #766
Strizzi

I just got an email alert Natchez got 15 round g19 mags in stock
Strizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 19:26   #767
freezetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_NJ View Post
Natchez shooters supply has G17, 19, 21, 22, 23 factory mags in stock @ 34.99. I ordered a few. I'll let you know how long they take to ship.
I got that same email tonight as well. I found some 17 round mags locally this week or I would order some. Holding out for a 33rd mag or two.
freezetime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 19:36   #768
Ice Auger

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockfanbob View Post
Before I email Jim's place, does anyone know if they wait to ship till every item is in stock or do they ship what's in stock while the backorder waits?
It appears they ship what they have on hand. My G19 mags were shipped the other day but the G21's didn't show as "shipped" on the invoice that was emailed to me.

Last edited by Ice Auger; 01-26-2013 at 19:37..
Ice Auger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 19:39   #769
ScottieG59

Natchez does has mags available and the price for Glock 19 mags are $34.99 plus shipping.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm...&src=bckrdAlrt

For Glock 21: http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm...und%20Magazine

Believe it or not, but I am stocked up. I think I will pass on this.

Last edited by ScottieG59; 01-26-2013 at 19:59..
ScottieG59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 21:14   #770
Texas-Glock

I just ordered a few glock 19 mags from Natchez. The site still says they have them in stock.

Last edited by Texas-Glock; 01-26-2013 at 21:14..
Texas-Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 22:51   #771
par4buffett

Send a message via MSN to par4buffett
I ordered 2 19s just now. Still in stock.
par4buffett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 13:50   #772
SprawlnBrawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy03cls View Post
I have collected over 10 the last year.

I have the 31rd Asian ones in .40. So far they are failure free. Don't trust them though.
They are hit or miss, I bought a couple , have dropped them, smashed them and they have been really reliable. At first hard to fit all 28 rounds but little by little was able to fit all rounds and never had a ftf. I heard the KCI are made for foreign militaries and contractors hence cheaper.
Old 01-27-2013, 14:59   #773
Reaver2218

Send a message via Skype™ to Reaver2218
I would always like to add more mags to my 19's stock (have 6 mags now) but after seeing these prices I am going to wait until I find a really good price.
Reaver2218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 15:13   #774
1canvas

people need to relax and save your money. just like in 08 this will pass and those that bought ARs and mags for outragest prices will be sorry. this shortage and price gouging would not have happened if people would be reasonable. even the dems in the house and senate agree there is no political will to pass bans. sit back and let the dust settle, inventories build, and prices to come down. then slowly build a stock you deem reasonable. maybe send a little cash to the NRA.
I think its just like cash for clunkers. after everyone that was thinking of buying a car did dealers were sitting on a lot of inventory and the deals kept getting better and better cause there were no more buyers. I think it will be the same with guns and ammo.
I could be wrong but I'm betting I'm right.
Old 01-27-2013, 15:31   #775
JimD303

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1canvas View Post
people need to relax and save your money. just like in 08 this will pass and those that bought ARs and mags for outragest prices will be sorry. this shortage and price gouging would not have happened if people would be reasonable. even the dems in the house and senate agree there is no political will to pass bans. sit back and let the dust settle, inventories build, and prices to come down. then slowly build a stock you deem reasonable. maybe send a little cash to the NRA.
I think its just like cash for clunkers. after everyone that was thinking of buying a car did dealers were sitting on a lot of inventory and the deals kept getting better and better cause there were no more buyers. I think it will be the same with guns and ammo.
I think you're correct, which is why I'm not throwing every last penny at this stuff, but at the same time, do you think that our politicians will hold out through another mass shooting (especially if children are targeted)?

Aurora didn't raise this craze, and lots of people were shot with an "evil weapon" then... this is purely an emotional reaction to a horrific event.

What I fear is that another equally horrific event will occur (soon) that causes another emotional surge, and our politicians (who prove over and over that they never read the bills they sign into law) abandon their oath they swore to the constitution and infringe upon our rights for the appearance of "doing something".

I'm not paying panic prices, but I'm not putting off buying what I need to get me through a long winter, either.

Last edited by JimD303; 01-27-2013 at 15:31..
JimD303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 15:37   #776
pewpewpew

Quote:
I mostly agree. But where I do see the Congress holding firm on so-called "assault weapons", I also have a feeling that "high-capacity" magazines are not so safe. God, I hope I am wrong, but I really have a bad feeling about 10-round limits passing.
pewpewpew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 15:41   #777
njl

Quote:
$30, $50, $80 for pmags? People willing to pay that are nuts. To me, the only question is, should I cash-in on some of the stuff I have (and have had for years) and re-buy in a few months to a year when pmags are back down to <$15 and aluminum mil-spec mags are around $10 or less.

I don't have many...but I do have several each of non-window 20 and 30 round pmags, some very lightly used, some still new in the bag. I bought them for around $12 each. If I could get several times that, I'd be happy to have the money and my remaining aluminum mags.
Old 01-27-2013, 16:01   #778
1canvas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD303 View Post
I think you're correct, which is why I'm not throwing every last penny at this stuff, but at the same time, do you think that our politicians will hold out through another mass shooting (especially if children are targeted)?

Aurora didn't raise this craze, and lots of people were shot with an "evil weapon" then... this is purely an emotional reaction to a horrific event.

What I fear is that another equally horrific event will occur (soon) that causes another emotional surge, and our politicians (who prove over and over that they never read the bills they sign into law) abandon their oath they swore to the constitution and infringe upon our rights for the appearance of "doing something".

I'm not paying panic prices, but I'm not putting off buying what I need to get me through a long winter, either.
I worry about some nut job going off also but they thought the mood was right to start a ban after the school kids were shot but found out different after many surveys stated otherwise.
many dems lost there seats from the 94 ban and although B.O. wants to push the issue he don't want to loose seats in mid term [14].
Old 01-27-2013, 16:12   #779
1canvas

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewpew View Post
I mostly agree. But where I do see the Congress holding firm on so-called "assault weapons", I also have a feeling that "high-capacity" magazines are not so safe. God, I hope I am wrong, but I really have a bad feeling about 10-round limits passing.
Harry Reed [senate king] won't even let it go to a vote on a AB ban cause he don't wan't members [dems] to risk their seats voting yes on something the house said they will not pass.
I am also a hunter and nonhunters or people that are not in the hunting community would be shocked at all the people hunting with AR style guns in all calibers.
if there is a risk at all it would be the mag capacity.
Old 01-27-2013, 16:18   #780
1canvas

Quote:
Originally Posted by njl View Post
$30, $50, $80 for pmags? People willing to pay that are nuts. To me, the only question is, should I cash-in on some of the stuff I have (and have had for years) and re-buy in a few months to a year when pmags are back down to <$15 and aluminum mil-spec mags are around $10 or less.

I don't have many...but I do have several each of non-window 20 and 30 round pmags, some very lightly used, some still new in the bag. I bought them for around $12 each. If I could get several times that, I'd be happy to have the money and my remaining aluminum mags.
I think I'm right but that is not something I would risk.
I think as once stated '' know when hold'' applies here.