GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2013, 18:45   #1676
JoeyG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
The reason they have them is because they are overpriced.
__________________
Joey
JoeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 19:28   #1677
jofromcocomo
Member
 
jofromcocomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: KS
Posts: 101


Quote:
Originally Posted by 4STER View Post
same thing here- I called the officer store and was not happy with the explanation of the full amount being charged to my card even though I didn't get my full order- I am looking at about $200 being charged to my card for products I haven't received yet. This has been the only issue I have had with them after two orders. They really couldn't give me a straight answer as to why except that is how they do things
Same thing here. Charged $395.xx on 3-15 for an order I placed on 2-16 and all I got today to show for it was 4 glock 21 mags, no glock 17 (5) or glock 18 (4) mags. I can appreciate the situation on mags right now, but now I'm stuck with being charged around $280 for mags I don't have and have no ETA on.
__________________
jofromcocomo
Big Dawg #950

Last edited by jofromcocomo; 03-19-2013 at 19:37..
jofromcocomo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 19:39   #1678
glockfanbob
Senior Member
 
glockfanbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CT
Posts: 3,325


Quote:
Originally Posted by jofromcocomo View Post
Same thing here. Charged $395.xx on 3-15 for an order I placed on 2-16 and all I got today to show for it was 4 glock 21 mags, no glock 17 (5) or glock 18 (4) mags. I can appreciate the situation on mags right now, but now I'm stuck with being charged around $280 for mags I don't have and have no ETA on.
Sounds like a fantastic way to have a great cash flow as a business huh...
glockfanbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:41   #1679
xrayscatter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
Ordered 3 glock 19 mags from officerstore on 2/12. Received shipping notice yesterday and should receive them tommorrow.
xrayscatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:06   #1680
intenseneal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
The reason they have them is because they are overpriced.
Pretty much everything is overpriced right now, gun prices went up, ammo prices went up and mag prices went up. It is still better than what was my favorite gun store The Gun Depot, they are charging $50 for Glock mags and have 1 33 rd mag and have it priced at $90. They have had it for a while now and I was surprised. Their gun prices are normally very good but they dont have any guns right now.

Last edited by intenseneal; 03-20-2013 at 07:08..
intenseneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:40   #1681
Chicago2VP71
Member
 
Chicago2VP71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 75
The order I placed with Natchez for two Glock 21 Magazines on 3/12 has shipped. Received shipping notification yesterday.
__________________
Glock 21SF RTF2
NRA Member
Chicago2VP71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:08   #1682
Speleothem
Senior Member
 
Speleothem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ascension Parish
Posts: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago2VP71 View Post
The order I placed with Natchez for two Glock 21 Magazines on 3/12 has shipped. Received shipping notification yesterday.


My order is supposed to be delivered today. (also from 3/12)
Speleothem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:47   #1683
DeadsGlock
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 11
****** t a t iCal has G20 mags in stock
DeadsGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:54   #1684
Chicago2VP71
Member
 
Chicago2VP71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 75
I'm sorry mine was from 3/14. Whoops.
__________________
Glock 21SF RTF2
NRA Member
Chicago2VP71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 13:06   #1685
JBP55
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 7,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by intenseneal View Post
Pretty much everything is overpriced right now, gun prices went up, ammo prices went up and mag prices went up. It is still better than what was my favorite gun store The Gun Depot, they are charging $50 for Glock mags and have 1 33 rd mag and have it priced at $90. They have had it for a while now and I was surprised. Their gun prices are normally very good but they dont have any guns right now.
I am well aware of the gun, ammunition, magazine situation and the magazines you quoted are Over Priced!
JBP55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 13:46   #1686
intenseneal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 261
Not really I have been seeing them for $50 for 10rd mags. I got a 13rd mag for $30 shipped from Midway so $40 local is not to bad IMO. Now the $50 prices yeah too high. Supply and demand. There is a limited supply on Glock mags and it seem like no one can get them in, I know Glock has a huge back order. They have them in stock on the shelves so $40 when you can't find them is reasonable, a little high but reasonable.

Last edited by intenseneal; 03-20-2013 at 13:48..
intenseneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 18:06   #1687
JoeyG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by intenseneal View Post
Not really I have been seeing them for $50 for 10rd mags. I got a 13rd mag for $30 shipped from Midway so $40 local is not to bad IMO. Now the $50 prices yeah too high. Supply and demand. There is a limited supply on Glock mags and it seem like no one can get them in, I know Glock has a huge back order. They have them in stock on the shelves so $40 when you can't find them is reasonable, a little high but reasonable.
I personally haven't paid over $30, which is too high IMHO, but paid $25 for almost all of mine. To each his own, though.
__________________
Joey
JoeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 00:02   #1688
mcflyfyter
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 91
I have a funny feeling about Officerstore. I think I will contact my credit card company to get a deadline for filing a dispute. I really can't see them shipping the rest of my mags for free. I don't think they are handling the situation very well if they are trying to be honest.
mcflyfyter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 00:15   #1689
tjw0
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcflyfyter View Post
I have a funny feeling about Officerstore. I think I will contact my credit card company to get a deadline for filing a dispute. I really can't see them shipping the rest of my mags for free. I don't think they are handling the situation very well if they are trying to be honest.
Officerstore has a good reputation here and I have had no problems. Jim from Officerstore posts in this thread fairly frequently. It might be worth giving them a call, but I would be extremely surprised if they were trying to screw you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
tjw0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:13   #1690
LawScholar
Senior Member
 
LawScholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw0 View Post
Officerstore has a good reputation here and I have had no problems. Jim from Officerstore posts in this thread fairly frequently. It might be worth giving them a call, but I would be extremely surprised if they were trying to screw you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Seconded. They're an above-board operation.
__________________
Beretta PX4 .40 - Colt 1968 Detective Special .38 Spc.- Ruger LCP .380 - Daniel Defense M4V1 Carbine 5.56 - Ruger 10/22 .22LR - Remington Express Tactical 870 12GA
LawScholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:53   #1691
JBP55
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 7,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawScholar View Post
Seconded. They're an above-board operation.

What they said.
JBP55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:00   #1692
glockfanbob
Senior Member
 
glockfanbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CT
Posts: 3,325


Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw0 View Post
Officerstore has a good reputation here and I have had no problems. Jim from Officerstore posts in this thread fairly frequently. It might be worth giving them a call, but I would be extremely surprised if they were trying to screw you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawScholar View Post
Seconded. They're an above-board operation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
What they said.
That may be true for people who ordered and received their full order. What about the people who have posted that have not? Paying full price for an entire order, including the full price of shipping (not prorated for what was shipped) and being told by customer service that it's the way they do business...sorry..and no ETA on the rest of the order. Do you think it's fair for a company to take $400 and ship out only $100 worth of items (shipped at the full amount of the $400 order) and provide no ETA on remaining products?

What happens when the consumer gets so fed up waiting (even if it's not the stores fault) and cancels the remaining $300 worth of product? Will this store also reimburse you the difference in shipping?
glockfanbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:01   #1693
glockfanbob
Senior Member
 
glockfanbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CT
Posts: 3,325


I should mention I order a lot online, not just for this hobby but in general and I've never run across this situation before.
glockfanbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:25   #1694
4STER
Senior Member
 
4STER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ARKANSAS
Posts: 145


Quote:
Originally Posted by glockfanbob View Post
That may be true for people who ordered and received their full order. What about the people who have posted that have not? Paying full price for an entire order, including the full price of shipping (not prorated for what was shipped) and being told by customer service that it's the way they do business...sorry..and no ETA on the rest of the order. Do you think it's fair for a company to take $400 and ship out only $100 worth of items (shipped at the full amount of the $400 order) and provide no ETA on remaining products?

What happens when the consumer gets so fed up waiting (even if it's not the stores fault) and cancels the remaining $300 worth of product? Will this store also reimburse you the difference in shipping?
It just doesn't seem like a good business practice to me. Even when I called in, the lady agreed there's no time frame on my g18 mags or my remaining g17 mags that they have charged my card for and that they aren't accepting any new g17 mag orders as it will be next year before they expect to get them. I am thinking about canceling the back ordered items and requesting my money to be refunded


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
"I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game"
***************************************
I'm a Glockaholic
G19,G23,G26,G32
Ruger LCP
4STER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:30   #1695
4STER
Senior Member
 
4STER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ARKANSAS
Posts: 145


Plus when they sent me the email that my partial order shipped, it only showed the $ amount for what they shipped but they charged the full amount for the full order to my card. That's when I decided to call. Glad I pay off my card monthly or I would be paying interest on products that I haven't received- that was my argument with the CSR on the phone


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
"I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game"
***************************************
I'm a Glockaholic
G19,G23,G26,G32
Ruger LCP
4STER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:50   #1696
mmurph12
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10
Glock Magazines

CDNN has 17, 19, 21 and 23 magazines in stock for those who might still need some.
mmurph12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:00   #1697
Tscglock
Member
 
Tscglock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 30
thanks for the heads up, i need a couple 19 mags....

is that the normal price for them? i cant remember the last time i bought glock mags...
__________________
G19 gen3 NIBx | G17 gen2 | Walther PPS .40 | Springfield TRP | S&W MP15 | GSG-5 | Remington 870 Exp. Tac.
Tscglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:04   #1698
PVolk
Senior Member
 
PVolk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Southwest MI
Posts: 937
Normal price is around $25, so they aren't too far off.
__________________
NRA Life Member
*19c, 23c, 24*
PVolk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:14   #1699
jofromcocomo
Member
 
jofromcocomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: KS
Posts: 101


Officerstore sent me the shipping email for my g17 mags today. I received my g21 mags 2 days ago from them. That only leaves a few g18 mags to go. They're whittling it down, lol.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
jofromcocomo
Big Dawg #950
jofromcocomo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:27   #1700
4STER
Senior Member
 
4STER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ARKANSAS
Posts: 145


Quote:
Originally Posted by jofromcocomo View Post
Officerstore sent me the shipping email for my g17 mags today. I received my g21 mags 2 days ago from them. That only leaves a few g18 mags to go. They're whittling it down, lol.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
did they charge your card for your full order?
__________________
"I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game"
***************************************
I'm a Glockaholic
G19,G23,G26,G32
Ruger LCP
4STER is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 20:47.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,444
456 Members
988 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42